积分

管理员

积分
发表于 2016-10-26 07:09 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
圣哲曼:渴望解放

St. Germaine on the Longing for Liberation
October 15, 2016 by Steve Beckow

我想扩展圣哲曼上周说到先贤们有关“渴望解放”的话题。
I’d like to extend what St. Germaine said this past week on what sages call “the longing for liberation.”

他向我们提到化身与死亡都在说明生命对我们的意义。
He reminds us of what all this incarnating and dying is all about – the purpose of life for us.

“你们最深的、最伟大的、固有的、个人和集体的,是你们重返父母合一的旅程。其中每个事件都是它的填充”(1)
Your deepest, greatest, fullest purpose, inherent, individual and collective, is your journey back to the Mother/Father One.  Everything else is infill.” (1)

“当你们真正觉知了内在神圣自我,遍布时空的使命和目标,就是重返合一,其它的任何事都开始填充到它的内涵当中。(2)”
“When you truly acknowledge within your sacred self, that your mission and purpose – throughout time, throughout all space – is to return to the One, then everything else truly begins to fall into place.” (2)

圣哲曼随后说的都或多或少地涉及到渴望解放的含义:
What St. Germaine then said could be more or less considered a definition of the longing for liberation:

“你们存在的一部分,重返合一旅程的一部分,都遍穿到你们全部的生命周期—你们会这样认为,你全部的生命。渴望,先天固有的和意识,都与之相关,都在返回到一的核心的路途上,它在于你之内在。它是你是谁不可缺少的一部分—不仅是你们灵性的DNA,也是你们从字面上说的DNA。”
“Part of your existence, part of how you journey back to the One, is through this cycle of being in form – through this journey of life as you would consider it.  The desire, innate and conscious, to be in that alignment, to be on that expressway back to the heart of One, is within you.  It is part and parcel of who you are – what you can think of as not only your spiritual DNA, but your literal DNA.

“我想你们考虑一下我所说的。你们的文字、身体、提升、转化、光体、光之工作者、爱之守护者自我,都嵌入到这个连接的渴望当中,连接到回归的旅程。当你们觉知、连接、锚定、实施并开始生活在这个渴望中时,你们会回归真正的道路(3)”(我的强调。)
“And, I want you to consider what I am saying.  Your literal, biological, elevated, transmuted, lightbody, lightworker, loveholder self, is embedded with this desire to align, to connect, to journey back to the love.  When you acknowledge, connect, anchor, implement and begin to live that desire, then you are truly on your way.” (3) [My emphasis]

商羯罗的定义是强调了从愚昧中获得自由,而不仅是与一合一。这没有分别。条条大路通罗马,他这样定义:
Shankara’s definition of it stresses freedom from ignorance, rather than reunion with the One. No difference. All roads lead to Rome. Shankara defines it thus:

“渴望解放是从愚昧的枷锁中获得自由的意志—始于自我感知,直到物质身体—遍及对个体自我真正属性的认识(4)”(我的强调。)
“[The] longing for liberation is the will to be free from the fetters forged by ignorance — beginning with the ego-sense and so on, down to the physical body itself — through the realization of one’s true nature.” (4) [My emphasis]

如果我们参考银河关于这个项目的计划,以下是大角星团队向扬升大师、地球先贤和银河大师们展示的协定:
If we want to consult the galactics on the subject, here’s the Arcturian Group, showing agreement among ascended masters, terrestrial sages and galactic masters:

“每个灵魂都在企图发现忆起自己,在和平喜悦与爱中再次休憩,体验自己到底是谁,是什么。当个体化身进入三次元能量,他带着自己体验的计划前来,这些对个人的演进是必要的。”
“Every soul is seeking to find and remember Itself, to rest in the peace and joy and love of once again experiencing who and what it really is. When an individual incarnates into third-dimensional energy, he comes with a plan for whatever experiences are necessary for his evolutionary process.

“一旦身处三次元稠密的能量中,他会遗忘,但仍保留着全一的渴望(5)”(我的强调。)
“Once in the denser energy of the third dimension he forgets this, but retains that deep yearning for completeness.”  (5) [My emphasis]

大角星人确认,我们努力在用物质和体验填充着这个峡谷,但这并不管用。
The Arcturians confirm that we try to fill this yawning chasm with all manner of physical things and experiences and it doesn’t work.

“不理解自己的感受是精神上的,人类开始向外寻求,他认为根据自己意识达到的层次,自己相信的会带给他快乐。”
“Not understanding that what he is feeling is spiritual, he begins to seek outwardly for whatever he believes will bring him happiness according to his attained state of consciousness. …

“每个个体都在努力体验先天固有的合一感,但你们没有意识到藏于内在的东西,它们会在每个拐角显现在外部世界,直到你某段生命中的某个时刻放弃自己,并开始向内寻找其所在。(6)”
“Every individual is seeking to experience their innate wholeness, but not yet aware that it lies within, they turn every which way in the outer until in some lifetime at some point they give up and start looking within to where it is.” (6)

买车、购房、游艇、远行等等都在一个时刻满足过你,之后这种感觉消失,因为只有神才会彻底永久满足我们。
Buying cars, houses, yachts, trips, and so on satisfies the yearning for a brief time and then it no longer does because only God can satisfy us permanently and fully.

现在回到圣哲曼,他把自己置于一个这样位置,在众多灵魂导师的对立面。拥抱渴望?不,不是说圣贤们呢。是的,是说圣哲曼。“拥抱渴望,好象它们是你能想像的最贵重的黄金,”他说,“为什么不能是紫水晶?”原谅。
But coming back to St. Germaine, he places himself in a position that appears contrary to most spiritual teachers. Embrace desire? No, say the sages. Yes, says St. Germaine.  “Embrace your desires as if they were the most precious gold that you could imagine,” he says. “Why they might even be amethyst!” Excuse me? What?

圣哲曼永远都很幽默,通常用这些刺激人类小我,爆发出热爱的真理,诱惑你的抗拒。当他化身为太阳皇家法庭的圣哲曼伯爵时,他把大量的钻石留在政党聚会的席次牌上,这是他吸引他们的一种方式。
St. Germaine is always playful and often does things to prick egos, explode pet theories, and tempt the resistant to come play. When he incarnated as the Comte de St. Germaine at the Sun King’s court, he left large diamonds on the place cards of his party guests, which was one way he tried to get their attention. Walking through walls, one reign later, was another.

以下是他揭示的神话—渴望本身达不到预期目的。
Here he’s exploding the myth that desire itself is counterproductive.

不,不是所有渴望都是反作用的,他说道。按我而不是圣哲曼的话来说,我们需要作出确切的选择—在我们追求的和不希望的事情之间。就象阿玛契说的:“渴望有不同的种类,渴望了解神,没有伤害。(7)”
No, not all desires are counterproductive, he intimates. In my words rather than his, we need to make a definite choice between what desires we’ll pursue and what we won’t.  As Ammachi said: “Desire is of different kinds. There is no harm in the desire to know God.” (7)

克里希纳也说了同样的事:“我就是那个充满渴望却没有违反其自然本性之法的人。(8)”
Krishna said the same thing: “I am all that a man may desire without transgressing the law of his nature.” (8)

因此,我们可以渴望神,而对自身没有任何伤害,这也是圣哲曼想继续的讨论。
So we can desire God without harm and that’s where St. Germaine is going with his discussion.

我们都同意对神性的渴望,这是一件好事,神和神性(神圣品质、计划、爱,就是神,等等)可以充满渴望,而没有任何负面能量或业力后果,没有什么象这样。
We both agreed that the desire for the Divine is a good thing. God and the divine (divine qualities, the Divine Plan, love, which God is, etc.) can be desired without any negative or karmic consequences.  Nothing else can.

事实上,这不是对事物的占有,也不是体验喜悦的感受,而是占有它的渴望的中止。在那个寂静的空间,对神的渴望会升起。
In fact, it isn’t the possession of the object or enjoying of the experience that satisfies, but the cessation of desire upon possessing it. In that quiet space, too, the desire for God can arise.

我最近体验了“和自己独自”,让渴望解放的空间提升,并亲身感受到。在那些时刻,我受到冥想垫子的吸引。
My recent experience of “being alone with myself” allowed the space for the longing for liberation to arise and be felt. At those times, I gravitate towards my meditation cushion.

我对它并没有作任何反应,没有出去买辆新车或新衣。而是尽可能深入内在。那是我封闭生活的中心,也是我渴望的中心。
I don’t respond to it by going out and buying a new car or a new coat. Instead, I go as deeply into myself as I can. That’s the heart of my cocooning and the heart of my yearning.

过了一会,拥有的渴望和感受没了。之后我会习一辆2007的沃尔沃旅行车(我喜欢它的外观)、一个新家,就是这些。和我的开悟相比,我不会再想要更多了。
After a while, the desire for possessions and experiences falls away. After the Reval I’ll purchase a 2007 Volvo stationwagon (I like the shape) and a new home and that’s about it.  There isn’t anything I want more than I want enlightenment; i.e., more than God.

大师不会常来开启一个渴望解放的话题。通常都是假定,有时会转弯抹角地提到,很少会明确提出。但圣哲曼永远是个探索者、改革者和新思想的带来人。
It isn’t often that a master comes and initiates a discussion about something like the longing for liberation. Usually it’s assumed; sometimes obliquely referred to; but seldom explicitly stated.
But St. Germaine is always the explorer, innovator, and bringer of new ideas  

【原文网址】http://www.ashtarcommandcrew.net ... eckow#ixzz4NL1oVqUy
【传    导】Steve Beckow
【翻    译】shan-athana  http://blog.sina.com.cn/s/blog_bfe09e210102wiq5.html
【日    期】20161015

本帖子中包含更多资源

您需要 登录 才可以下载或查看,没有账号?立即注册

回复

使用道具 举报

主题

回帖

积分

版主

积分
发表于 2016-10-26 13:20 | 显示全部楼层
谢谢圣哲曼大师!
回复

使用道具 举报

QQ|Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|觉醒家园

GMT+8, 2024-5-22 03:38 , Processed in 0.066850 second(s), 25 queries .