12万

积分

管理员

积分
发表于 2021-7-28 10:40 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
阿达玛-体现我是存在

Greetings, Beloved Ones.
问候,亲爱的
We are most joyous to connect with you here, today, and we send you our utmost Love from the heart of Telos.
我们很高兴来与你连接,我们发送你来自泰勒斯之心最大程度的爱
Beloved One, just for a moment… tune into your physical body.
亲爱的,花点时间,协调于你的物理身体
Your physical body is the temple that houses part of your I AM Presence.
你的物理身体是你的我是存在的一部分居住的圣殿
Your Ascension is the full embodiment of your I AM Presence.
你的杨升就是完全体现你的我是存在
The more you are focusing on housing your I AM Presence, you will begin to be able to decide what you wish to provide to your physical body.
你越多地专注于接收你的我是存在,你会开始能够决定你希望提供给你的物理身体什么东西
You always have Free Will to choose how you wish to experience your physical embodiment.
你总是有自由意志去选择你希望如何体验你的物理化身
Your thoughts, words, feelings and actions are in your control of your experience.
你的想法、话语、感受、行为都处于你的掌控中
Sometimes, your created experiences come with a delay and so it might seem that you are not in control of your experiences.
有时候,你创造的体验会有一个延迟,所以可能看似你并不掌控自己的体验
But you have, at some point created it.
但你有,在某种程度上创造了它
If you wish to begin to take charge of your experience, begin asking yourself what you are your physical body exposing to:
如果你希望开始接管自己的体验,开始问自己你的物理身体在接触什么:
Are you providing harmonious information, movies and sounds to it?
你在提供和谐的信息、电影、音乐给它吗?
Are you providing Light filled, nourishing food to it?
你在提供充满光、营养的食物给它吗?
Are your thoughts loving?
你的想法有爱吗?
Are your words reflecting what you wish to have more of?
你的话语反映出你希望更多拥有的东西吗?
Are you consciously bringing in the Light energies of the Higher Realms from your I AM Presence, the Ascended Masters, The Angels, The Galactic Families of Light and the Telosians?
你在有意识地把更高领域的我是存在、杨升大师、天使、光之银河家人、泰勒斯家人的光之能量带来吗?
These Light energies can assist you greatly in clearing the old, third dimensional energies and bring in the higher dimensional energies for your Ascension.
这些光之能量可以极大地协助你清理旧的三维能量,带来更高维度的能量
Here is an easy way to bring in these energies:
这里有一个简单的方式把这些能量带来:
Whenever you can take a moment, simply bring your attention to your I AM Presence of God, by placing your hand on your heart center.
当你可以,花点时间,把你的注意力带到你的我是存在,把你的手放到心之中央
Take a few slow breaths.
缓慢深呼吸几次
Now make the command: “I now call forth the Light energies of my Beloved I AM Presence, The Ascended Masters, The Angels, The Galactic Families of Light and the Telosians.
现在发布命令:我现在呼唤我亲爱的我是存在,杨升大师,天使,光之银河家人和泰勒斯家人的光之能量
Imagine a bright white Light coming from above, entering your head and filling your entire body and aura.
想象一个明亮的白光来自上方,进入你的头,充满你的整个身体和光环
From there, let it expand into your world.
从那里,让它扩张到世界
Just stay with these energies for a moment.
与这些能量相处一会儿
Then, go about your day.
然后,进行你的一天
Do this as often as you can and watch your life transform.
尽可能经常去做,观看你生活的转变
We champion your victory in the Light!
我们祝贺你光的胜利
Welcome Home!
欢迎回家
We send you all so much love…
我们发送你们大量的爱
You are carried on the wings of Angels, to bring forth The New Earth.
你戴上天使的翅膀,带来新地球
Know in your heart, that you are always surrounded by your Angels, Ascended Masters, Guides, Galactic Families of Light and yes, also by your family and friends in Telos – and always will be.
在心中知晓,你总是被你的天使、杨升大师、指导、光之银河家人以及泰勒斯的朋友和家人包裹着
Dear Ones, we are walking with you on this journey and you are loved beyond measure – always.
亲爱的,我们在这个旅程中与你并肩行走,你被无可估量地爱着
I am your brother Adama of Telos.
我是你的兄长,

泰勒斯的阿达玛

原文:[color=var(--blue-link)][url=https://l.facebook.com/l.php?u=https%3A%2F%2Feraoflight.com%2F2021%2F07%2F25%2Fadama-of-telos-embodiment-of-the-i-am-presence%2F%3Ffbclid%3DIwAR1P-BGO3Q4SK_TKxfpPgoTwOscgnltCWv1bTfmjk4INWuqFKcToEWb81r8&h=AT36xM3taWpRCnuSKxR83nCD3Lo6Hc6l4FVMc1i2iZr1yG8BTNrVoj6MwNNmYAtIjF067_spGbd84Uqh8CuhvACeMKQJy_sNMPu0cvhG2KcI4TDDaWWOTPbnhGkP_CpfNdr4&__tn__=-UK-R&c[0]=AT3XlCUeZPQWzVSedsDBzNFGFBG9FDA-0ylUAQNzAKR15Fs3x8qaikDmaOiNPV3Pg4J02iFn0ItyFGZ2FKSxyWNswomXVpEC-x0K6qqQhnMSHxPPM6PBG69k7U83gGSFVipOrItDZg0hQbUu5MDg2dkZEw]https://eraoflight.com/.../adama-of-telos-embodiment-of.../[/url]
传导者:Asara
译者:NickChan

【觉醒家园】 www.awaker.info
回复

使用道具 举报

QQ|Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|觉醒家园

GMT+8, 2024-5-5 03:36 , Processed in 0.039390 second(s), 24 queries .