12万

积分

管理员

积分
发表于 2016-10-26 07:04 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
大天使加百列:相信自己

ARCHANGEL GABRIEL - "TRUST IN YOURSELF" through SHANTA

我们正接近加百列信息带来的内在与激励—慈悲与无时间的智慧,我们可以应用在每日的生活中。
We are drawing on the compassionate and timeless wisdom of The Gabriel Messagesto provide insight and inspiration that we can apply every day of our lives.

这篇来自加百列的信息鼓励我们知晓我们并不孤单,我们在每时每刻都受到来自无尽之爱的指导。
This message from Archangel Gabriel encourages us to remember that we are not alone, and we are being guided in every moment by a Love that never ends.

本周信息卡The Gabriel Message Card for this Week

相信自己,相信天使能量通过你在运作
Trust in yourself and trust in the Angelic energy working through you.

Shanta

往往,我发现相信别人比相信自己容易得多。很多源自我的教养,我成长在一个军人家庭,听从命令是重要的。无论如何,信任对很多人来说都是一样的。
Many times I have found it easier to trust others more than  myself. Much of it has to do with my upbringing, since I was raised in a military family where following orders was most important. However, trust seems to be a common thread for many people.

学会爱自己相信自己是我们服务世界最强有力的方式。给自己的爱是我们应得的,如果你在读这个信息,你在进化道路上走了很久了,成为了一个好的真正以心为中心的人。
Learning to love and trust ourselves is one of the most powerful ways for us to serve in the world. The love that we give to ourselves is well deserved. If you are reading this, you have worked a long time to evolve and become a good and truly heart-centered person.

欣赏自己的工作至关重要,你会感到完整。进一步,地球需要我们发现这种爱,自尊是一把她解放的钥匙。爱与信任让我们完整富裕,在我们的演进中是必要的,为了全体和行星的福祉。
It is vitally important to honor the work that you have done for yourself to feel more integrated. Further, the Earth needs us to find this love and respect within as a key element to her evolution. The love and trust we give to ourselves brings us into the wholeness and well-being that is necessary in our development as well as for the wholeness and well-being of the planet.

我们受到他人的鼓舞,我们从很多老师那里学到知识,但相信我们受到神性每时每刻的激励在此刻是最重要的。我们所有人都连接着高我的灵魂和指导,当我们开始相信内在的指导,我们就会接近神性的智慧。就象我们的肌肉训练得越多越强壮。
We can feel inspired by others and we can learn from our many teachers, but to trust that we are being divinely inspired in every moment is paramount at this time. You and no one else has the connection to your soul and the guidance that comes from your Higher Self. When we begin to trust our inner guidance, we have more access to Divine Wisdom. It is like a muscle that becomes stronger with use.

现在是天使们…
And then there are Angels...

与天使一起工作超越了人脑的领悟。在每日觉知之下隐藏着你真正存在的灵性。当你点亮了内视之光,一个全新美丽的世界向你敞开,生命随之流溢,带给你觉醒能量的魔力。
Working with the Angels is beyond the mind's capacity to understand. Beneath the level of everyday awareness lies the spirit that is your true state of being. When you turn the light of clear seeing into yourself anew, a beautiful world opens to you and life responds by offering the magic of awakening energy.

当每件事突然间好象被施了魔法,你会展开天使之翼,进入你灵魂能够忆起的国度。它就象家的感觉,内在自我由于体验到一直在期待着你的爱而感到欣喜非常。
When everything suddenly feels enchanted, you are being lifted up on wings of Angels to be carried into the realms your soul remembers. It feels like Home, and your inner self rejoices in the experience of the Love that awaits you.

这是天使次元带给你们的礼物。一些天使自从你灵魂首次化身的时刻就陪伴着你,也有天使在此生来到你身边。当你受到挑战,也有天使会出现,利益你此生灵性的成长。你有一起工作的天使,照亮你的人际关系和你的工作。还有天使军团以特殊的工作通过我们正在经历的时代变迁利益着全人类。
This is the gift being offered to you by the Angelic Dimensions. There are some Angels that have been with you from the moment of your soul's first incarnation as well as Angels that came to you for this lifetime. There are also Angels that show up when you are in a challenge that will benefit your soul's growth in this lifetime. You have Angels that you can work with to over-light all your relationships as well as work projects. And there are legions of Angels who are specifically working to support all of humanity through the Shift of the Ages we are experiencing.

因为我们生活在自由意志的宇宙中,你有必要邀请天使进入你的生活。每个光明的存有都为你守候着内心的利益,你的高我在向你招手。
Because we live in a Free Will Universe, it is necessary for you to invite the presence of Angels into your life. Every one of these beings of Light holds your best interest at heart and is at the beckoning of your Higher Self.

你的高我知晓哪位能够带给你灵魂最大收益的天使,你要做的就是要和这个最高大上的存在建立连接,让它成为你最好的朋友,你的高我其实就是你灵魂的声音,带给你协助,指导你的路途。
Your Higher Self knows the Angels from whom your soul would most benefit. It is your job to be in contact with this most exalted part of your being and let this benevolent friend, your Higher Self who is your Soul's voice, bring to you the help and guidance that you are seeking.

天使次元相当活跃且秘密地地介入到当前大量的觉醒事件中。不同的人有不同的方式,无论如何,因为天使如果离开了人类的意识演进是无法为地球带来改变的。人类是地球进入天堂的关键,从而使全体人类生活在五次元当中。
The Angelic Dimensions are actively involved in the mass awakening currently underway on the Earth. It takes the humans to make the difference, however, because the Angels cannot change the Earth without our conscious evolution. Hu manity is the key to making the Earth into a heavenly place so we can all live in a 5th Dimensional reality.

即使我们做出的一小步也会带来巨大的改变。我曾听说如果我们向着神迈出一步,神性会向前迈出十步,走向我们。当我们允许天使通过我们一起工作时,这会通过我们学会了对自己的信任和爱这个步骤,协助全人类意识的觉醒:
Even our small steps make a large difference. I have heard it said that if we take one step toward God, the Divine takes ten steps toward us. When we allow the Angels to work in and through our lives, this assists in awakening the consciousness of all humanity through our learning to trust and love ourselves.

“神圣的临在
Divine Presence,

感谢你用与高我、和在这里在此生与我一起工作的天使深刻连接的方式送来的祝福。感谢你有力不断地帮助我学会信任自己。我会忆起自已拥有的值得尊敬和荣耀的一切,以及为了完整合一所做的一切工作。
Thank you for blessing me with a deep connection to my Highest Self and the Angels that are here to work with me in this lifetime. Thank you for helping me learn to trust myself in powerful and consistent ways. May I remember to honor and respect all that I have been through and all that I have done to become more whole and integrated in my life.

感谢打开通往天使的门户,在我所有的关系和浮现出的情形中协助我。我请求更清晰的智慧,在每一步中协助我。
Thank you for opening my access to the Angels that help me within all my relationships and the situations that surface in my life. I ask for clear wisdom and guidance every step of the way.

愿所有人接收到来自天使的爱,获得内在新的更深旅途的觉醒。愿我们永远都知晓我们携带着纯光之翼。
May each person receive the love from the Angels that awakens new depth and freedom within their heart. And may we always know how closely and sweetly we are being held in Wings of Pure Light.

就此。
And so may it be.

Shanta Gabriel
October 16, 2016
www.ShantaGabriel.com

加百列信息之书第38号
The Gabriel Messages Book #38

相信自己,相信天使能量在通过你运作。
Trust in yourself, and trust in the Angelic energy working through you.

亲爱的一们
Dear One,

光你们内在的光越发明亮与强大,你会发现自己把更多的智慧与爱带给全世界。你会更加深刻信任自己,并知晓每一时刻都受到神圣的指引。
As the light within you grows stronger and brighter, you will find yourself bringing more wisdom and love to your world. You will begin to trust more deeply in yourself and know you are divinely guided at every moment.

相信你应用的能量正在加强。就象运动带来肌肉的强壮,只需要相信。它不是来自你行动的力量,而是允许通过你的存在的能量的流动。
Trust is an energy that grows the more you use it. Like a muscle that strengthens with exercise, so it is with trust. It comes not from the power of your doing, as much as it is an allowing of energy to flow through your being.

信任源于深刻的信念。在你知道的你存在的中心,它是正在运行的更高的力量。你可以把生命转向神圣的临在,它会从此开始向着更加积极的方向运动。学会倾听你的直觉而不是社会告诉你的正确的事。学会倾听你高我的声音,它是与神圣源头的连接。记住,你内在深处会知道什么对你是最合适的。你的高我知道你提出的所有问题的答案。
Trust comes from a deep level of faith. At the core of your being you know there is a Higher Power at work. You can turn your life over to this Divine Presence and things will begin to move in positive directions. Learn to listen more to your intuition than to what society tells you is true. Learn to listen to the voice of your higher self, which is your connecting link to the Divine Source. Remember that you know, deep within, what is best for you. Your higher self knows the answers to all the questions you ask.

相信天使在帮助你内在与神性的连接。它们是你等着你发出邀请的难以想像的源头。请求你的指导天使在每个小小的前进中帮助你。跟随接收到的指引,你会发现自己在这美好的能量中获得更深的觉知。你会发现生命变得简单,每天的生活更加轻松,这都由于不断增长的同情心和内在的明晰,也源于天使的从容。这个从容祝福你们每一前行的道路,每个说出的话语。你越允许它,它会变得更加强烈。这是给你们的礼物,但首先需要你们邀请,让自己对它敞开,接纳一切美好的事物。
Trust the Angels to help you with this process of connecting to God within you. They are an incredible resource awaiting your invitation. Begin to ask your guardian Angel for help in small ways. Follow the guidance you receive and you will find yourself trusting ever more deeply in this wondrous energy working through you. You will notice your life becoming simpler, and everyday activities becoming easier, due to an ever-increasing compassion and clarity within, and due to the grace of the Angels. This grace blesses every step you take and every word you say. This grace also becomes stronger the more you allow it to work in your life. It is a gift for you, but first you must ask, and then you must allow yourself to be open to receiving the good available to you.

这些简单的信任可以转化你的世界。记住,你直接与神圣从容的力量连接着,只有当你:
These simple acts of trust can transform your world. Remember, your direct link to Divine Grace strengthens when you:

信任自己,相信天使的能量通过你运作。
Trust in yourself and trust in the Angelic energy working through you.

Shanta Gabriel for
Archangel Gabriel
October 16, 2016

www.TheGabrielMessages.com
【原文网址】http://www.ashtarcommandcrew.net ... hanta#ixzz4NQWdpNj0
【传    导】SHANTA
【翻    译】shan-athana   http://blog.sina.com.cn/s/blog_bfe09e210102wiuv.html  
【日    期】20161016

本帖子中包含更多资源

您需要 登录 才可以下载或查看,没有账号?立即注册

回复

使用道具 举报

QQ|Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|觉醒家园

GMT+8, 2024-5-19 21:24 , Processed in 0.084593 second(s), 26 queries .