12万

积分

管理员

积分
发表于 2021-7-23 02:26 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
最高父亲-开始充满爱地生活

Greetings My Cherished Children,
问候,我宝贵的孩子们
I am Supreme Father, Father of all Fathers, God, Creator and etc. I was creating Civilizations, Planets, Stars, and Universes for billions of years. The day arrived, when I decided that it’s time to let someone else to take my place, and do my demanding work of creation.
我是最高的父亲,上帝,造物主等等。我创造文明、星球、星星、宇宙数十亿年了。找个人代替我的位置,做创造工作的日子已经到来
I trained and shared all of my wisdom and untold stories about the Cosmos to my successor Prime Creator, who now took over and uses Universal Consciousness without limitations in the creation of new worlds.
我培训并分享我所有的智慧和数不清的关于宇宙的故事给我的继承者最初造物主,他现在已经接手,使用无限制的宇宙意识创造新的世界
I have been watching and observing humankind for a long time, until I decided to speak through the Universal Channel. This my first time speaking to the Earth inhabitants. I send Prime Creator to talk regularly to all of you. I see that many of you are lost and confused, as the information is coming from reliable and unreliable sources. You need to use your own discernment in selecting what is the truth.
我观察人类很长时间了,直到我决定通过管道说话。这是我第一次跟地球人说话。我让最初造物主常来跟你们说话。我看到你们许多人迷失、困惑,因为资讯来自可靠以及不可靠的源头。你需要使用你的洞察力
Father, the Prime Creator explained about the whole Ascension Process in one of his earliest messages about the five stages of it. My preference was to let naturally happen the expansion in the human consciousness. I asked Prime Creator to step in to change the flow of energies and timelines, as the evolution of humanity has been going in a very slow pace. The higher energies are coming nonstop to Mother Earth, and the time is moving much faster now.
父亲,最初造物主在他较早的信息中解释了整个杨升进程有五个阶段。我喜欢让人类的意识扩张自然发生。我要求最初造物主介入去改变能量和时间线的流动,因为人类的进化进展地太慢。更高能量在不间断地来到地球,时间现在流逝地更快
You are also Creators, you forgot that you are a Divine Soul by living in this simulation of duality. Your purpose here is to save this planet from the Darkness, to experience and enjoy your life in these bodies to the fullest. The physical bodies you have with DNA flaws and your memories got erased. Everything is changing now as we speak, I am stepping in order to help as the Supreme Father to move the course of Ascension to a much higher level.
你也是创造者,通过生活在这个二元性的模拟器中你忘记了你是一个神圣的灵魂。你在这里的目标就是拯救这个星球,在身体中充分体验和享受生活。物理身体有着DNA的缺陷,你的记忆被抹去。一切都在我们说话的同时改变,我在介入,以便如最高父亲要求的提供帮助,把杨升进程推到更高的层面
Unfortunately, some souls already left and continue to leave as their time is up. They are leaving due to their physical and spiritual limitations. I want to remind to all of you, there is no limit for a Divine Being, you can be in any form you want and create anything your soul desires.
不幸的是,一些灵魂已经离开,继续在离开,因为他们的时间到了。他们离开是因为他们的物理和精神局限。我想要提醒你们所有人,对神圣的存在来说没有局限,你可以处于你想要的任何形态中,创造任何你灵魂渴望的东西
This suppressed and false reality made many of you to give up the hope for a better life and made you feel helpless. The strength is within your soul, open yourself to all of the possibilities and probabilities. Nothing and nobody can’t stop the growth of the Divine Soul. You connect to the Universal Consciousness by being silent in your meditations, and then you become One with Everyone.
这个压抑、虚假的现实让你们许多人放弃了更好生活的希望,让你感到无助。力量位于你的灵魂中,向所有的可能性和概率敞开。没什么,没人可以阻止神圣灵魂的成长。你通过寂静的冥想与宇宙意识连接,然后你与每个人成为一
The process of Ascension can be accelerated only by continuous meditations and giving up the eating of flesh. Now, humanity must stay focused on their development, because your window of opportunity is shrinking, Mother Gaia already ascended in 2020. She is still waiting for you to catch up with her and move to 5D.
杨升进程只能被持续的冥想,放弃肉食加速。现在,人类必须专注于自己的发展,因为你们的机会之窗在减少,盖亚母亲已经在2020年杨升。她依旧等待着你赶上她,进入5D
Right now, the alignment for the full Ascension is absolutely perfect. The configurations of the timelines, the cleansing of the planet and the vibrations are very high at this moment. Please, don’t miss this opportunity to move to a higher dimension, as the time portal is going to stay open only for a specific time. Be the first ones from humanity to ascend, then you can help others to follow you.
现在,与完全杨升的对齐是绝对完美的。时间线的配置,地球的清理和振动在此刻非常高。请不要错过这个进入更高维度的机会,因为时间门户只会保持开放一段时间。成为第一个杨升的人类,然后去帮助其他人
The spiritual work needs to be number one on your daily list. Start living your life full of love and let go of anger, resentment and other negative emotions. The time is now to shine, and take the next step by trusting the endless Divine Consciousness, which will always guide you through difficult situations.
精神工作需要成为你的优先级。开始充满爱地生活,放下愤怒、怨恨、其它负面的情感。是时候去闪耀,通过相信无限的神圣意识来迈出下一步,它总是会指引你通过艰难的情况
Share your Love and Light with everyone you meet on your journey. I am Supreme Father sending my Love and Blessings to each of you. Thank you.
与相遇的每个人分享你的爱与光。我是最高父亲,发送你们我的爱和祝福。
I AM GOD AND SO ARE YOU.
我是神,所以你也是

Supreme Father
最高父亲

原文:https://voyagesoflight.blogspot.com/.../supreme-father...
传导者:Erena Velazquez
译者:NickChan

【觉醒家园】 www.awaker.info
回复

使用道具 举报

QQ|Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|觉醒家园

GMT+8, 2024-5-1 20:23 , Processed in 0.036589 second(s), 24 queries .