管理员

积分
发表于 2021-7-20 11:57 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
库玛拉-唯一的解决方案

MIRACLE, REALITY AND ILLUSION
奇迹,现实和幻象
Beloved people,
亲爱的人子
with all difficulties and worries, with all processes which occupy you today and sometimes rob you of your sleep: Trust in God! God is the solution! God is always the solution – for everything!
伴随着在今天占据你,有时候让你失眠的所有艰难、担忧和进程:相信神!神是解决方案!因为神是一切
We want to deepen this awareness now and we want to establish closeness to God.
我们现在想要加深这个意识,我们想要建立与神的亲密
It is the time of great change! The time that was announced to you has come.
这是巨大改变的时刻!向你公布过的时间已经到来
Now you can show what you are made of and what quality your souls are. Now the time for miracles has come and miracles meet you at every turn. Being receptive to them, or becoming more receptive, is of great importance now.
现在你可以展示你到底是什么,你的灵魂品质是什么。现在是让奇迹到来的时刻,奇迹在每一个拐角处等候着你。接收它们,或者变得更加善于接纳,是现在最重要的
For when God and miracles seem to be absent, it is usually only your perception that creates this illusion.
因为当神和奇迹看似缺席,通常是你的感知创造了这个幻象
The new reality is also created by your perception and not by the very real backdrops of this matrix.
新现实也由你的感知创造,不是这个矩阵的绿布
I am VENUS KUMARA
我是库玛拉
Logos from Logos, one with God, the creator of all life and the origin of all being.
理则,与神一体,所有生命的创造者,所有存在的起源
The solution is God! The solution for everything is God! But how can you perceive God’s voice and how do you have certainty that it is God’s voice speaking to you?
解决方案是神!一切的解决方案是神!但你如何感知到神的声音,你如何确信是神的声音在对你说话?
IS YOUR WILL RIGHT?
你的意愿正确吗?
With all the questions that occupy you and about which you rack your brains, the first thing is that you yourself become clear about whether what you want is also right?
伴随着所有占据你、让你苦思冥想的问题,首先你需要清楚你想要的是否正确?
Get to the bottom of this question. If you have recognized that what you want is right, then invest all your strength and your will in this matter. Projects can be realized only in such a way and also fears can be overcome only in such a way. In order to achieve your goals, it is necessary to direct all your willpower towards the specific goal. This is the first step, which is to make sure of yourself and take responsibility for yourself.
深入探究这个问题。如果你意识到你想要的是正确的,那么就投入你所有的力量和意志力。项目只能在这样的方式中完成,恐惧也只能在这样的方式中被战胜。为了实现你的目标,有必要把你所有的意志力导向特定的目标。这是第一步,就是确信,为自己负责
Now comes the essential and second step: while realizing your goals, focus all your attention inwardly on God.
现在来到了至关重要的第二步:在实现你目标的同时,把所有专注放在内在的神上
If your mind is always focused on God in your daily activities and in your projects, then everything will come to you – your desires will be fulfilled and you will achieve your goals.
如果在日常活动和项目中你的头脑总是专注于神,一切就会向你前来---你的渴望会被实现,你会实现你的目标
This is the mystery of success on the spiritual level. Once you have established this foundation, worldly success will be added to you.
这是精神层面上成功的秘密。一旦你建立了这个基础,世俗的成功会被添加给你
In summary:
总而言之:
1.Make sure that a goal is appropriate and right for you. Meditate on it and examine it inwardly until you have clarity, which means stepping into personal responsibility.
1.确保目标对你来说是恰当的,正确的。沉思它,检查它,直到你获得明晰,意味着步入个人的责任
2.Turn everything over to God! Let your activities become one prayer and you will achieve great success and always choose the right way.
2.把一切交给神!让你的活动成为一个祈祷,你会实现巨大的成功,总是选择正确的道路
You can ask: “This is easy, but what do I do when I face great difficulties? For example, if my income and livelihood depend on the extent to which I come to terms with the system?”
你可以询问“这很简单,但当我面对巨大的艰难我该怎么办?比如,如果我的收入和生计取决于我对系统的接受程度。”
Current developments push you to make a decision and require you to say a clear YES or a clear NO to the actions of governments.
当前的局势发展推动你去做出一个选择,要求你述说一个清晰的yes或者不
You might ask, “What if myself and my children are threatened by the Corona vaccine and we have no way out?”
你可能会问“如果我和我的孩子受到一秒的威胁,我们没有出路该怎么办?”
Then this method of decision making is even more significant and then God is all the more the ONLY SOLUTION!
那么这个做决定的方法更加重要,神就是唯一的解决方案
YOU ARE THE CENTER
你是中心
That is, the order is always: First decide yourself, what you want, what you want and where your journey should go!
顺序总是:先决定你想要什么,你的旅程应该朝向哪里
You are the center of your life. Life revolves around you – and not you revolving around life. This has nothing to do with an egoistic attitude, on the contrary, this is the attitude of a self-confident being who can and has recognized himself as a divine consciousness.
你是自己生活的中心。生活围绕着你旋转---不是你围绕着生活旋转。这和一个小我的态度没关系,恰恰相反,这是一个自信之人的态度,能够认识到自己是一个神圣的意识
In order to prevent harm to you and your children, to the treasures of this and the future earth, it is necessary to attain clarity and certainty on all levels.
为了防止伤害发生在你和孩子以及地球身上,有必要在所有层面获得明晰和确信
Ask yourself these two questions: What do I really want and how can I achieve it? And when it seems hopeless, God is at hand and God is the solution.
问自己两个问题:我到底想要什么,我如何实现它?当看似无望,神就在眼前,神是解决方案
The real cause of the helplessness in which many people find themselves today is that many people have lost or never had the reference to God. God is simply no longer present and present in most people’s hearts. Many forget about God even in the greatest crises.
许多人今天感到的无助的真正原因就是许多人失去或从未参考神。神不再存在于大多数人的心中。许多人即使在最大的危机中也忘记了神
ENTER INTO UNION WITH GOD
进入与神的合一
Therefore, enter into an intimate union with God! Enter into a covenant with God that will prove itself and be put to the test, especially in crisis situations!
因此,进入与神亲密的联合!进入与神的联盟会证明自身,接受试验,尤其在危机情况中
Putting God to the test is not a sin! Don’t let anyone talk you into it. God loves to surprise you and serve you. God loves to satisfy your soul desires and your vital needs, and to give you help and inspiration in every conceivable situation. Once you empower God to do this, God will directly intervene in your life!
测试神不是一个罪!不要让任何人说服你。神喜欢惊讶你和服务你。神喜欢满足你灵魂的渴望和重要的需求,在每一个能够想象的情况中给予你帮助和灵感。一旦你授权神,神会直接干预你的生活
Don’t think of this as weakness, quite the opposite, because with every person there is a point where they get stuck or can’t get ahead. Every person, in his travels through time, comes into situations that make God’s intervention necessary. Because as long as you live in a body, you are vulnerable and impressionable.
不要把这当成软弱,恰恰相反,因为每个人都会到达受困或无法前进的点。每个人,在他的旅程中,会到达使神的干预成为必要的情况。因为只要你生活于身体中,你就是脆弱的,易受影响的
What is no problem for your divine spirit is often the greatest challenge for your human existence. Just think of your body – the sacred vessel for your soul, which is exposed to these massive and often negative influences of this earth – to protect it alone requires your wisdom and divine help.
对你神圣的精神来说不是一个问题的东西通常对你的人类存在来说是最大的挑战。想想你的身体---灵魂的神圣器具,暴露于地球巨大的通常负面的影响---要保护它只需你的智慧和神圣的帮助
Be aware, beloved human, to accept the help of God is your natural right!
亲爱的人类,意识到接收神的帮助是你自然的权利
Self-confidence grows with trust in God and trust in God grows with self-confidence. God and you belong inseparably together!
自信伴随着对神的信任成长,对神的信任伴随着自信成长。神和你不可分割地从属于彼此
In this unity you can cope with situations and meet the challenges of these days. God is always the solution and God always has a solution. Your distance or closeness to God alone determines how powerful or how small the work of God is in your life.
在这个联合中你可以处理这些日子的情况和挑战。神总是 解决方案,神总是拥有一个解决方案。你与神的距离决定了神在你生活中的运作有多强力或微小
Make sure that what you want is right and then – let yourself fall – into God!
确保你想要的是正确的,然后---让自己落入---神之中
CALL
呼唤
I, (state your name here),
我(述说你的姓名)
AM READY FOR GOD’S DIRECT GUIDANCE IN MY LIFE.
已经准备好让神直接指导我的生活
I HAVE CONFIRMED THAT THIS IS MY PURPOSE (name your purpose here) AND I WILL IMPLEMENT IT NOW WITH ALL THE STRENGTH.
我确认这就是我的目标(述说你的目标),我会伴随着所有的力量实现它
MY WILL AND THE WILL OF GOD ARE ONE.
我的意愿和神的意志是一
I AM THE WAY, THE TRUTH AND THE LIFE.
我是道路、真理和生命
(Pause…)
(暂停)
With this, you have given everything to God and you are still the actor in the whole process.
从而,你把一切都交给了神,你依旧是整个进程中的演员
This cooperation with God is foreign to many people. They are buffeted as if by the winds of time and the question of the meaning of life arises.
这个与神的合作对许多人来说是陌生的。他们奋勇直前,好像被时代之风推着,生命意义的疑问升起
In this unity with God everything is possible! So also never have fruit from doing things you have never done before.
在与神的联合中一切成为可能!所以去做你从未做过的事情
Go courageously new ways, strike new paths and pursue them with all your willpower!
勇敢地踏上新道路,伴随着你所有的意志力追求它们
After you have checked whether a goal is good for you, pursue it with full devotion and with God.
在你检查完一个目标是否对你有益处后,伴随着完全的奉献和神追求它
This symbiosis with God is the key to a successful life. Without God, you are like a fish without water or a bird without wings. Without God, you are caught up in the maelstrom of events and swallowed by time.
这个与神的合作是一个成功生活的关键。没有神,你就是没有水的鱼或没有翅膀的鸟。没有神,你陷入事件(复数)的漩涡,被时间吞噬
God is the solution and only because most people cannot see God, they negate HIS existence. But what, beloved, can you perceive with your eyes? And what will you perceive when you close your eyes forever?
神是解决方案,只是因为大多数人无法看到神,他们否定他的存在。但,亲爱的,你可以用你的眼睛感知到什么?当你永远闭上眼睛,你又可以感知到什么?
The essential exists beyond the visible and what your eyes show you is only a part of reality.
本质存在于可见的之外,你的眼睛展示你的只是现实的一部分
Therefore, open your inner access, the inner seeing and your intuition! Trust your inner impulses more and more! Practice it! Because just as you are practiced in trusting your 5 senses, you need to practice trusting your inner senses.
因此,打开你内在的访问,内在的视野和直觉!更多地相信你内在的推动。实践它!因为就像你在练习相信你的五个感官,你需要练习相信内在的感知
INTUITION THROUGH MEDITATION
通过冥想的直觉
To do this, resort to the most proven tool there is: meditation. The peace you feel in meditation makes itself felt through intuition in everyday life. That is to say, make sure that you integrate the peace you realize in meditation into your everyday life. In this way, you can perceive the voice of God in the greatest noise and experience the closeness of God in everyday life.
要做到这一点,采取最可靠的工具:冥想。你在冥想中感到的平和会在日常生活中通过直觉让它被你感受到。也就是说,确保你把在冥想中领悟到的平和整合到日常生活中。如此,你可以在最大的音调中感知到神的声音,在日常生活中体验神的亲密
Train your intuition and trust your inner voice more and more. Train your intuition through two things:
训练你的直觉,越来越多地相信内在的声音。通过两样东西训练你的直觉
1.common sense and through
1.常识
2. meditation, until your heart opens and you can clearly perceive your inner voice.
2.冥想,直到你的心敞开,你可以清晰地感知到内在的声音
Strengthen and sharpen your intuition and you will make right decisions with a clear mind.
加强并提高你的直觉,你会伴随着一个清晰的头脑做出正确的决定
The absence of God in people’s hearts is the cause of all suffering.
人们心中缺乏神导致了所有的痛苦
Ending this absence is the most important step a person can take before he can return to himself and to oneness. At the same time, it is also the guarantee of a happy life.
结束这个缺乏是一个人在返回自身、合一之前需要迈出的 最重要的步伐。与此同时,这也确保了一个快乐的生活
Many worries and anxieties can become so prevalent only because people have banished God from their lives. There is no more room for God in the heart and the souls are overlaid with strange opinions, wrong views and inapplicable beliefs of this matrix.
许多的担忧和焦虑变得如此流行,只因为人们把神从自己的生活中驱逐了出去。心中没有空间留给神,灵魂被奇怪的观点、错误的视角、不恰当的信念覆盖
As long as there is no passage for God, as long as the heart cannot be touched by the divine spirit, so long man remains in darkness, in fear and worry.
只要没有留给神的空间,只要心无法被神圣的精神触及,人会处于黑暗、恐惧、担忧之中
The only reason for your unhappiness is your distance from God. The only reason for your happiness is your closeness to God. Happiness can only be defined in connection with God, all other states of happiness are imperfect and do not last.
你苦恼的唯一原因就是与神的距离。你幸福的唯一原因就是与神的亲密。幸福只能在与神的连接中被定义,所有其它的幸福状态都是不完美的,不会持久
EVERYTHING IS PERFECT!
一切都是完美的
Beloved,
亲爱的
God is neither distant nor unreachable. God waits for you, looks at you everywhere, and God carries you when you can’t go any further. God builds you the bridges over the abyss and gives you the strength to go your way.
神既不遥远也不无法企及。神等待着你,在每个地方看着你,神在你无法更进一步的时候携带你。神为你建造跨越深渊的桥梁,给予你力量去行走自己的道路
Life by life you become more familiar with yourself and you come closer and closer to God – at a certain point your longing awakens and your life changes.
一生又一生,你更加熟悉自己,你更加接近神---在某个点,你的渴望苏醒,你的生活改变
NOW you drop the cup of sorrow and you draw from the well of life.
现在,你丢下悲伤的杯子,你从生命的源泉中吸取
NOW your heart overflows with longing for God.
现在,你的心洋溢对神的渴望
NOW you have arrived and you are no longer afraid.
现在,你到达,你不再害怕
You were never of this world and yet the illusion held you captive. Now your heart opens and you breathe your life into God. Everything is perfect!
你从未属于这个世界,但幻象捕获了你。现在你的心开启,你把你的生命注入神。一切都是完美的
In infinite love I remain with you.
在无限的爱中,我与你同在

VENUS KUMARA!
库玛拉

原文:https://eraoflight.com/.../venus-kumara-god-is-the-solution/
传导者:Jahn Kassl
译者:NickChan

【觉醒家园】 www.awaker.info
回复

使用道具 举报

QQ|Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|觉醒家园

GMT+8, 2024-4-28 12:15 , Processed in 0.033456 second(s), 24 queries .