主题

回帖

12万

积分

管理员

积分
发表于 2021-7-17 13:21 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
抹大拉的玛丽亚-恋爱关系

Dear ones, I am Mary Magdalene; I speak to you with happiness and joy. I am proud of who you are and of who you have become. You are old souls who have already been on Earth often, and you have withstood many fears.
亲爱的,我是抹大拉的玛丽亚;我伴随着幸福和喜悦前来与你说话。我为你的所是和你在成为的人感到自豪。你是经常来到地球的老灵魂,你经受了许多的恐惧
For a very long time, the Earth has been in the grip of a consciousness that vibrates at a very low level. By a low-vibrating consciousness, I mean a consciousness in which everything revolves around physical survival and a struggle for power. And that type of consciousness generates a lot of fear: fear of expressing yourself, fear of showing your true emotions, fear of letting your light shine. It generates an automatic reflex in you to hide and to keep yourself small out of fear of dangers or threats. And those threats have been real at earlier times when you lived on Earth. And in some places that threat still exists.
很长一段时间以来,地球被较低振动的意识水平抓住。关于较低振动的意识,我是在说一切都围绕着物理生存和争求全力旋转的意识。这类意识会产生很多恐惧:害怕表达自己,害怕展示你真实的情感,害怕让你的光闪耀。它会在你之内产生一个本能反应去躲藏,保持渺小,出于对危险或威胁的恐惧。那些威胁在早期是真实的。在一些地方,威胁依旧存在
When you come into this life, you arrive carrying a heavy load on your back. The respect I have for you, and the joy I feel for you, is because I am aware of the courage and determination in all of you present here. There is a dedication to a new consciousness in you. You have made the choice to really go into your own pain and to be aware of your negative beliefs.
当你进入此生,你携带着一个沉重的负担。我对你感到敬重、喜悦,因为我知道你处于这里的勇气和决心。你之内有着一个对新意识的奉献精神。你做出了选择去深入你的痛苦,意识到你的消极信念
This courage and perseverance will bring you home even though the way sometimes seems to be endless and new obstacles loom up on the path. Still, there is an end to it. Eventually, you do arrive home, especially to yourself, to your own heart, and to your own abdomen. The abdomen is the basis of life on Earth.
这个勇气和毅力会带你回家,即使道路有时候看似没有尽头,新的障碍不断出现。依旧,会有一个结束。最终,你会到家,尤其到达自己,自己的心,自己的腹部。腹部是地球生命的基础
You carry the higher energies in your heart: your soul memories, and there you form a connection with dimensions beyond the earthly. You all have felt at times a connection with your soul: a whisper in your heart, a strong feeling, a knowing; this is how the soul speaks to you. Many of you are very sensitive. You pick up energies and the moods of others and react strongly to external stimuli. Your heart is a sensitive organ, especially in those who have grown inwardly and whose inner consciousness vibrates at a higher level.
你在心中携带着更高的能量:你的灵魂记忆,在那里你会形成一个与尘世之外的维度的连接。你们有时候都感到过与自己灵魂的连接:心中的一个低语,一个强烈的感受,一个知晓;这是灵魂与你说话的方式。你们许多人非常敏感。你拾起别人的能量和情绪,对外部的刺激反应强烈。你的心是一个敏感的器官,尤其那些发展内在以及内在意识在更高水平振动的人
And that is why the area of the abdomen is so important. It is in the abdomen where you are grounded enough to make a connection with the Earth, with your body, and also with the instincts, the desires, the emotions, and the passions that live in the area of the abdomen. Only when heart and abdomen are connected can you can truly ground those higher vibrations that you carry within you. You can really give them “hands and feet” in daily life on Earth, where there still reigns so much struggle and fear.
所以腹部很重要。在腹部你能够足够稳固来与地球、你的身体、本能、渴望、情感、热情连接。只有当心和腹部相连,你可以真正稳固那些你携带于内的更高振动。你可以在有着很多挣扎和恐惧的日常生活中给予它们“手和脚”
I ask you now to join me in connecting with the area of the abdomen, and to gently breathe into it without feeling pressured to do anything. Let your attention descend into your abdomen, and take all the time you need. Sense what it feels like inside there; it is like a dark space toward which you send the light of your attention. Through your breath, you inhabit your abdomen more fully.
我现在请求你加入我与腹部连接,把空气吸入其中,而不感到压力去做任何事情。让你的注意力下降到腹部,尽可能花你所需的时间。感受处于那里是什么感受;它就像一个黑暗的空间,你发送你的注意力之光给它。通过你的呼吸,你更加充分地处于你的腹部
Go even deeper with your attention and descend to the root chakra, an energy center at the base of your tailbone. There you connect with Mother Earth, with this planet from which your body is derived. Feel how a flow from the Earth greets you as a living being. The Earth is itself a living consciousness that senses you and is aware of you. Entrust yourself to its strength, its rhythm, its wisdom.
伴随着你的注意力更加深入,下降到海地轮,位于你尾椎骨底部的能量中心。在那里你与地球母亲连接。感受地球作为一个活生生的存在欢迎你。地球本身是一个活生生的意识,能够感知到你,意识到你。把自己委托给它的力量、韵律和智慧
You and the Earth are one in body; you inhabit one body, your body. Welcome yourself entirely as the physical being that you are. Feel the vulnerability, but also the great power, the forces of the Earth. The Earth is a natural creature that you see all around you: in the seasons, in the rhythms of night and day, in the coming and going of life, and in the continual renewal of all processes.
你和地球居住在同一个身体里;你居住在一个身体中,你自己的身体。完全欢迎作为物理存在的自己。感到脆弱,但也感到巨大的力量,地球的力量。地球是一个自然生物,你随处可见:季节中,昼夜规律中,生命的来来去去中,所有进程的不断更新中
The life in your abdomen, that all-too-human life of your emotions: your expectations, your desires, those also have a natural rhythm. But you have come to neglect that aspect of your being; in part, because in this society you have been trained to live in your head. That tendency may be getting somewhat better, but there is still a heavy legacy in which people tend to be in their head and try to think life through. All this worrying and planning is the reason why you are removed from the natural rhythms of your abdomen.
你腹部的生命,你所有的情感生活:你的期望,你的渴望,它们也有着一个自然的韵律。但你在某种程度上忽视了存在的那个面向;因为在这个涩会中,你被训练去生活在头脑中。这个癖好可能会好转,但依旧有着一个严重的后遗症,人们倾向于处于头脑中,试图理清生活。所有这些担忧和计划是你离开了腹部自然韵律的原因
It is also possible that you are connected to your heart and are very sensitive, and, because of that, you also suffer from a lack of connection with your abdomen. You then have an opening of your consciousness and your heart, but it still feels unsteady: it lacks the firmness that can only come through your earthly roots. This is what is happening to many lightworkers.
也有可能是你与心连接,非常敏感,因此,你也遭受着与腹部断连的痛苦。然后你的意识和心会敞开,但它依旧感觉起来不稳定:它缺乏只能来自你世俗根源的坚定。这是正在许多光之工做者身上发生的事情
Why is it so difficult to recover the area of the abdomen and to be at home there, and to have both heart and abdomen work together?
为什么难以恢复腹部的区域,让心和腹部一起共事?
While I am speaking, I ask that you keep your attention – very lovingly and gently – in the hollow of your abdomen. There lives your inner child. There lives your desire for intimacy, for connection, for friendship and love. And there you are also damaged; you have had your trust broken or you feared to show yourself. Enter this area with tenderness, for there lies the greatest treasure that you will ever find.
在我说话的同时,我请求你保持关注---有爱、温柔地---关注你的腹部。那里居住着你的内在孩童。那里存在着你对亲密、连接、友谊、爱的渴望。那里你也有着损伤;有着信任的破碎或者害怕展示自己。伴随着温柔进入这片区域,因为那里蕴藏着你能够找到的最大的宝藏
When you are at home in your abdomen, with the emotions and feelings that live there, only then can your soul light truly descend to the deepest level. Then can you be free of fear and radiate your light and truly live.
当你处于腹部,伴随着存在于那里的情感,只有这样你的灵魂之光可以下降到最深的层面。然后你可以自由于恐惧,散发你的光,真正地活着
I now ask that you look at your inner child that lives in your abdomen. There lives a girl or a boy who is somewhat hidden, who has learned to remain small because there are all kinds of things it was not allowed to be or to do. Invite that child to now come play; approach it with reverence and ask it to emerge. Welcome the child within you, and ask what it needs from you. How can you know your own child and support it in everyday life? How can you empower it and encourage it?
我现在请求你看向生活在你腹部的内在孩童。那里生活着一个女孩或男孩,躲藏着,学会了保持渺小,因为有着各种事情不被允许去做。邀请那个孩子现在出来玩耍;尊重它,请求它浮现。欢迎内在的孩童,询问它需要你做什么。你如何认识你的孩童并在日常生活中支持它?你如何授权它,鼓励它?
I would now like to say something on the theme of male and female energies, and about relationships. These two aspects of human life are very closely related and belong to the area of the abdomen. Sexuality and love between partners call up deep emotions in people: extremes of light and dark.
我现在想要谈谈男性和女性能量的主题,谈谈恋爱关系。这两个面向都密切相关,从属于腹部区域。伴侣之间的性和爱呼唤深度的情感:极度的光和黑暗
At one pole there is the utter joy and ecstasy of being with a like-minded person, with a partner you love, and by whom you feel seen and recognized. In the beginning of a relationship, there are often moments of intense ecstasy and joy that you call “infatuation”. And that is an invitation to discover and to get to know each other. Everyone is deeply moved by this longing for love, for romantic love and sexuality.
在一个极点,有着和志同道合的人、你爱的人在一起而感到的彻底喜悦和狂喜。在一段关系的开端,经常有着强烈狂喜和喜悦的时刻,你称为“迷恋”。这是邀请你去发现和了解彼此。每个人被这个对爱、浪漫的爱和性的渴望推动
The deepest meaning of a sexual relationship comes when you meet each other at all levels: head, heart, and abdomen. This will open your soul to each other and give a huge boost to inner growth and self-realization. It is a love encounter that I call holy, and sexuality that is included in such a loving encounter is also holy.
一段两性关系的最深含义来自你在所有层面遭遇彼此:头脑、心、腹部。这会让你的灵魂向彼此敞开,巨大地推动内在成长和自我领悟。爱的邂逅是神圣的,被包含在这样一个爱之邂逅中的性也是神圣的
But there are many taboos created around sexuality. The so-called dark forces in a human – passion and lust – have long been condemned and that is why it is no longer obvious for people to rely on those forces and to trust that they can naturally enter into this connection with the heart and the head.
但有着很多禁忌围绕着性被创造。所谓的一个人之内的黑暗力量---激情和欲望---一直被谴责,所以人们不再依靠那些力量,不再相信他们可以自然进入这个心与头脑的连接
There has been a split inside people between what you call higher feelings and what you see as lower – lust or desire – and this is a very artificial division that can drive people to despair, because you cannot live without the abdomen. You have to deal with your own cravings and desires, which sometimes transgress boundaries and of which you do not know how to deal, because this has not been taught to you.
一个人内在有着一个分离,在你称为的更高感受和较低感受---欲望或性欲---之间,这是一个非常人造的分离,推动人类进入绝望,因为你不能没有腹部。你必须处理自己的欲望,有时候会越过界限,你不知道如何处理,因为没人教过你
Spiritual traditions are not friendly toward these natural forces of passion and lust. Still, this is a friendship that I advocate. You can only build a bridge between heart and abdomen, between Heaven and Earth, if you trust the deepest forces that are present in your body.
精神传统对这些自然的激情和欲望并不友好。依旧,这是一个我所提倡的友谊。你只能在相信出现在你身体中最深刻的力量的时候才能建立心和腹部、天堂和地球之间的连接
I want to come back to the beginning of a love relationship between two partners in which often a primal power arises that causes people to be carried away. Romantic love is something you cannot control. It more or less happens to you; you are overtaken by it. There is a great attraction to another person, and that forces you to let go of all the security measures and barriers that you had built up: you open up and become vulnerable in a relationship with another. If that person also feels the same way, then this could be the beginning of a beautiful and passionate encounter.
我想要返回两个伴侣恋爱关系的开端,通常会出现一个原始的力量,导致人们入迷。浪漫的爱是你无法空置的东西。它会或多或少地发生;你被它淹没。有着一个巨大的吸引力被另一个人吸引,这迫使你去放下所有的安全措施和建立起的栏栅:你敞开,变得脆弱。如果那个人也感同身受,那么这可以是一个美丽的充满激情的邂逅的开端
As the two of you become closer, the infatuation will slowly be transformed into a more earthly love; a love that can also face the pain and the dark areas in the other and deal with them. And that is a step that is difficult for many people to take. What matters, when you discover a power of attraction, a romantic love, is that you make this an entry to all levels with another. Because sooner or later, there will emerge in your partner things that make you sad or angry
随着你们两人变得更加亲密,迷恋会慢慢地转变成更多世俗的爱。一个同样能够面对另一个人的痛苦和黑暗领域并处理它们的爱。这是一个许多人难以迈出的步伐。当你发现一个吸引力,一个浪漫的爱,重要的就是把这当作一个入口,在所有层面上与另一个人对齐。因为迟早,你的伴侣会浮现出让你悲伤或愤怒的东西
That person is not your saviour. They are not the one who is going to make you or deliver you. What will save you are the insights that arise in a relationship; the insights that force you to observe your own darkness, your own unconscious desire for total love, and your own tendency to expect that from another. So, you see that a primal force, a force as natural as romantic love, first brings you into a state of ecstasy, but then “forces” you to go deeper into your own feelings. And by “darkness”, I do not mean something wrong or something bad, but simply the parts in yourself and in the other that may not have had a chance to already appear in the light.
那个人不是你的救世主。能够拯救你的是从恋爱关系中出现的洞见。这个洞见迫使你去观察自己的黑暗,自己对彻底的爱无意识的渴望,自己倾向于期待来自另一个人的彻底的爱。所以,你看到一个原始的力量,和浪漫的爱一样自然的力量,先带你进入一个狂喜的状态,然后“迫使”你更加深入你的感受。关于“黑暗”,我不是说有什么不对或不好的东西,而是你和另一个人的一部分可能没有机会来到光中
If you trust in the power of your abdomen – your desires and your passions – and you add a consciousness that observes alertly and does not judge, then begins a real transformation which a love affair can bring about. Then ecstasy and consciousness are joined together. Then you enter into a dance together that has heights, but also has many lows, and that means there is authenticity between two people, a well-founded real love.
如果你信任腹部的力量---你的欲望和激情---你添加一个警觉观察、并不评判的意识,然后开始一个真正的转变,一段爱情能够带来的。然后狂喜和意识连接到一起。然后你进入一个舞蹈,有着高度,但也有着许多低处,意味着两个人之间有着真实性,一个有根有据的真爱
Once again, I ask you to become aware of your abdomen: your desire for love, for real human love in a relationship, but also as a friendship. When you are on intimate terms with another, there is always a dynamic of attraction, but there is also the necessity to stand still and become aware of what that other person touches or triggers in you. Trust this process, and do not become disappointed or disillusioned because of the pain that a deep relationship brings about.
再次,我请求你去意识到你的腹部:你对爱、恋爱关系中真爱的渴望(也是一个友谊)。当你与另一个人处于亲密关系,总是有着一个吸引力的动态,但也有必要站稳脚跟,意识到另一个人触碰或触发了你内在什么东西。相信这个进程,不要变得失望或幻灭,出于一个深度的恋爱关系带来的痛苦
It is about you and how you learn and grow. Open yourself to the love from the level of your abdomen. Dare to live again and be open to a real connection with the other person. And also, if you are already in a relationship and you have become accustomed to each other; when you have lived together for a long time and know each other very well, remain open and feel again the wonder and the attraction that you once felt for your partner. Do not take for granted that you know the other well. There are always new and unknown areas in someone else’s consciousness.
这是关于你和你如何学习以及成长。从腹部层面向爱敞开。敢于再次充满生命力,向与另一个人真正的连接敞开。如果你已经处于一个恋爱关系中,你已经习惯了彼此;当你们住在一起很长时间了,很了解彼此了,保持敞开并再次感到你曾经对伴侣感到过的神奇和吸引力。不要当做理所当然。在另一个人的意识中总是有着新的未知的领域
When you feel this way, and you become aware of everything at the level of your abdomen, your soul’s light can descend. The loving consciousness in your heart teams up with your earthly passions, your desires, and also with your pain, your doubt, and your fear. A true alchemy of consciousness then takes place in the connection between heart and abdomen.
当你如此感受,你在腹部层面意识到一切,你的灵魂之光可以下降。你心中的爱之意识与你的尘世激情、欲望以及痛苦、怀疑、恐惧合作。一个真正的意识炼金术然后在心与腹部的连接之中发生
I thank you for your attention and I want to ask you to open up for a moment to the great force of love that is present here from your guides and from the love in your own soul – from all the light that is gathered here. Take it into youself; it is for you and it is also you.
我感谢你的注意力,我想要请求你向来自你指导和灵魂的爱之力量敞开---来自在这里聚集的光。吸入它;它是给你的,它也是你

原文:[color=var(--blue-link)][url=https://l.facebook.com/l.php?u=https%3A%2F%2Feraoflight.com%2F2021%2F07%2F16%2Fmary-magdalene-sexuality-and-love-between-partners%2F%3Ffbclid%3DIwAR0zW14Lbe9yaGiswKYnQZa4bbcr9y-q0DYozkQCXlBbZsLe5dbZIJmkA0s&h=AT0QYtyOiALkeKSaFwGwTc972i9Cki6_MNQDJ860-QvOe32wvEpDOigihoc4j5IJJ-eOvMmXuZxX29lC4DqVN-nrmRrWAlRF2ZBOyNyk4GYrnwp8VXNTXjhn5VsyJNe0wSvXI3Sm-BmiKrY8QqiC&__tn__=-UK-R&c[0]=AT3WN3-wMq2ArjfK-UgbxFVZjedI1A1Rfhh7v6EiDBuw_bG8JmmgmSlysC6ibDNbRJ2yRWn7AkvXLFo92QiotW2oiqoNX0nCoACVmfDNJq_AhnbDZHDXhAOwFvgSMMk7_hoZFdLn6nm6HBfWsCIc9Swwmg]https://eraoflight.com/.../mary-magdalene-sexuality-and.../[/url]
传导:Pamela Kribbe
译者:NickChan

【觉醒家园】 www.awaker.info
回复

使用道具 举报

QQ|Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|觉醒家园

GMT+8, 2024-5-8 00:24 , Processed in 0.068192 second(s), 24 queries .