主题

回帖

12万

积分

管理员

积分
发表于 2021-7-15 11:31 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
耶稣-内在平和可供所有人获取

As Saul and I have often told you: There is only One! Let that statement sink in and settle deeply into your hearts, because it is the TRUTH. You need to remind yourselves of this at least once daily, and preferably many times. You are One with Source, with Love, and with all sentient life forms. There is no separation and there is no possibility of separation, so set, and keep setting, the intent to treat all, especially yourselves, only lovingly. There are NO enemies! Love is always unconditionally loving and accepting of ALL sentient life because it is All Sentient Life, that is how It has always been and how It will always continue to be.
就像索尔和我经常告知你的:只有一!让这个称述沉淀到你的心中,因为这是真理。请每天至少提醒自己一次,多次更好。你与源头、爱、所有有情众生合一。没有分离,也不可能分离,所以设置意图去有爱地对待一切,尤其你自己。没有敌人!爱总是无条件地爱和接纳所有有情众生,因为它就是所有有情众生,它一直都是如此,会继续如此
For a long time, as humans, when you too strongly judge yourselves negatively, as not good enough, unworthy, shameful, or unacceptable in any way at all, many of you develop cancer. Now avoid permitting that to happen by making a point of forgiving yourselves, and ALL others, for any errors, mistakes, misbehaviors, or wrongdoings that you or they have committed. Then make a very firm intention to truly love and accept yourselves just as you are – God does! So why would you disagree with Him? – and allow any cancer, or any hint or intimation of cancer developing within your bodies to dissolve. Cancer is a sign that a person does not fully accept themselves – and yet everyone who chose to incarnate did so from their natural God-given state of utter and complete self love and self acceptance – indicating that they have identified very strongly with the belief in the sense of separateness with which the game or dream of life in form presents them. That too is a choice, and you always have the power to change any thoughts or beliefs that no longer serves you, such as your belief that you are unworthy of Love.
很长一段时间以来,作为人,当你太强烈地消极地评判自己,比如不够好、没价值、可耻或不受欢迎,你们许多人发展出了癌症。现在去通过宽恕自己、所有人做出的任何错误、不当行为来避免这样的事情发生。然后做出一个非常坚定的意图去真正爱和接纳自己---神就是这样!所以你为什么不赞同他?---让任何的癌症或任何癌症在你身体中发展的迹象溶解。癌症是一个迹象---一个人并不完全接纳自己---但每一个选择化身的人是从他们自然天赐的完全自爱和自我接纳的状态这么选择的---表明他们非常强烈地相信形态中的游戏或梦境呈现给他们的分离感。这也是一个选择,你总是有力量改变不再服务于你的任何想法或信念,比如你不值得被爱的信念
And of course, NEVER tell someone who has cancer that it is their belief in their unworthiness, inadequacy, or shamefulness that has caused it, as you try to help them to come to a state of loving self-acceptance. That would be an egotistical attempt on your part, quite possibly completely below your level of conscious awareness, to demonstrate your spiritual superiority. No One is superior to another, ever, because you are all infinitely beloved expressions of the One, created perfect by the One in Its own likeness. All are Perfect. Obviously within the dream/illusion this most certainly does not seem to be the case, but then nothing in the dream/illusion is real.
当然,永远不要告诉某个得癌症的人是他们对自己无价值、不足或可耻的信念导致了癌症,随着你试图帮助他们到达有爱的自我接纳状态。这会是出自于你的一个小我的尝试,很有可能完全低于你的意识水平,来展示你精神上的优越感。没人优于另一个人,因为你们都是一无限亲爱的表达,由一按照自己的样子被完美创造。一切都是完美的。当然在梦境/幻象中这肯定看起来不是,但梦境/幻象中没什么是真实的
Everyone who incarnates as a human chooses to do so in order to learn lessons they have, with great wisdom, realized they desire to learn to assist them in their spiritual evolution – and every human is on a path of spiritual evolution. This has been occurring since the dream/illusion was constructed eons ago, and all those in human form at this moment in the collective evolutionary process are also here to assist in the collective awakening process, and they do this by discarding the individual masks or disguises that the illusory state of separation has encouraged them to put on, and then engaging in loving service by being themselves, and by gently and humbly demonstrating love in action as they interact with others in any way at all.
每一个化身的人选择这么做,是为了学习课程,伴随着巨大的智慧,意识到他们渴望学习的课程来协助他们的精神进化---每个人都处于精神进化的道路上。这从梦境/幻象被建造的那一刻起就在发生了,此刻所有处于人类形态中的人都是来协助集体觉醒进程的,他们通过丢弃虚幻的分离状态鼓励他们戴上的面具或伪装,然后通过做自己进行有爱的服务,通过温柔、谦卑地展示爱,随着与他人交互来做出这个协助
Even though it may appear to you that the vast majority of humans remain completely unaware of their divine nature, nearly all of them are actually in a state of dissatisfaction with their lives and are trying to understand why they seem to lack any real meaning, and hoping that this not the case. This is the first step towards the realization that there must be something that they are missing, that surely life does have a meaning, that there has to be a purpose to life other than basic bodily survival. This uncomfortable feeling is leading them to seek out people who can offer them some hope and guidance, people who are at peace with themselves and who can help them to start finding their own inner peace, like those of you reading this and other beautiful channeled messages.
即使在你看来大多数人完全不知道自己神圣的本质,几乎所有人都对自己的生活不满并试图理解为什么生命看似缺乏任何真正的含义,希望情况不是这样。这是朝向领悟的第一步---肯定有着什么他们忽视了,生命肯定有着一个含义,除了基本的生存,生命肯定有着一个目标。这个不舒服的感受导致他们去寻找能够提供他们一些希望和指引的人---与自己处于平和的人,能够帮助他们开始找到自己内在平和的人,好比阅读这类信息的你们
Inner peace is available to all, but first a person has to quieten and slow down the almost constant stream of anxious thinking which their fear-filled egos use to distract them, by filling their minds with fearful “what if” thoughts and worries. This is achieved by going within at least once daily to your holy inner sanctuaries where peace and Love are always present. You do not have to do anything! Just relax into yourselves and allow yourselves to become aware of the miracle that is your life, a life that is eternal, and rejoice in the knowing – you do know – that you are eternally One with Source, just as you were created. When thoughts arise that attempt to convince you that there is only a material or physical reality, in which you are having a temporary and separate existence that terminates finally and forever with your human death, call on me directly for help in dissolving or dismissing those totally invalid thoughts and ideas. I am always available and will instantly come to your assistance, offering you limitless LOVE, and, if you will allow yourselves to do so, you will feel my Love replenishing you. I am with you all always just to do that, and I am exceptionally good at it! Therefore never hesitate to call on me, and know that it gives me great joy when you do so. I LOVE you all unconditionally, and I want you never to forget that.
内在平和可供所有人获取,但首先,一个人必须安抚和减缓总是在流动的焦虑思想,他们充满恐惧的小我用来分心他们的,通过让他们的头脑充满可怕的“如果”想法和担忧。这可以通过每天至少一次进入内在来做到---平和与爱总是存在的地方。你不需要做任何事情!只是放松,让自己意识到生命的奇迹,永恒的生命,欢喜于你永远与源头合一的知晓。当试图说服你只有一个物理现实,你拥有一个短暂的分离的存在,会伴随着人类的死亡而永远终结的想法浮现,呼唤我来帮助溶解那些完全无效的想法和理念。我总是可供你差遣,会立刻前来协助你,提供你无限的爱,如果你允许自己这么做,你会感到我的爱充满你。我总是与你同在,我非常擅长这么做!因此永远不要有犹豫来呼唤我,知晓,当你这么做,我非常高兴。我无条件地爱你们所有人,我希望你永远不要忘记这一点
CALL ON ME ANY TIME! I AM ALWAYS AVAILABLE AND WILL ALWAYS ANSWER YOU IMMEDIATELY!
随时呼唤我!我总是可供你差遣,我总是会立刻来回应你
Your loving brother, Jesus.
你珍爱的兄长,

耶稣

原文:https://voyagesoflight.blogspot.com/.../inner-peace-is...
传导:John Smallman
译者:NickChan

【觉醒家园】 www.awaker.info
回复

使用道具 举报

QQ|Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|觉醒家园

GMT+8, 2024-5-17 03:19 , Processed in 0.031214 second(s), 24 queries .