主题

回帖

12万

积分

管理员

积分
发表于 2021-7-13 12:14 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
大天使梅塔特隆-通往未知的钥匙

Greetings, beloved beacons of light. I am Archangel Metatron, and it is an honor as always, to be present in your glowing vibration. I bring forth the Angelic vibrations to support and nurture your current ascension process.
问候,亲爱的灯塔们。我是大天使梅塔特隆,一如既往,很荣幸来处于你炙热的振动中。我带来天使的振动来支持和滋养你当前的杨升进程
You are moving through so many shifts especially within your perspective and this is instigating deep remembrance into activation and embodiment within your being. This deep remembrance allows you to connect on deeper levels with your soul, your soul group, guides, and the Creator allowing you to access wisdom that may feel long forgotten, as well as tools and abilities that support your ascension now.
你在经历很多转变,尤其在你的视角中,这是激活深度的记忆并让它体现。这个深度的忆起让你在更深的层面上与你的灵魂、灵魂团体、指导、造物主连接,让你访问可能感到长期遗忘的智慧以及能够支持你杨升的工具和能力
Today, I wish to speak of Keys to the Unknown.
今天,我希望谈论通往未知的钥匙
At a certain stage in your ascension, there is an initiation, known as Keys to the Unknown.
在你杨升的某个阶段,会有一个启动,被称为通往未知的钥匙
Let us for a moment contemplate what the unknown is and what I, Archangel Metatron, mean when I speak of the unknown. For me, the Creator is formless, label-less, the Creator is expansive, and limitless. To try to describe the Creator creates a false impression of all that is the Creator. We could say that the Creator is unknown. We do not really know what the Creator is because at a physical level, especially, we cannot explain or describe the Creator.
让我们沉思片刻什么是未知,当我说未知,我在说些什么。对于我,造物主是没有形态的,没有标签的,是广阔的,无限的。试图描述造物主会创造一个错误的印象。我们可以说造物主是未知的。我们并不真的明白造物主是什么,因为在物理层面,尤其,我们无法解释或描述造物主
I wish to share with you that as you enter your ascension and journey upon your ascension, you are entering into the unknown. This is because the ascension that you are achieving on the Earth now, you have not achieved in other lifetimes, so the journey is different.
我希望和你分享,随着你进入你的杨升和旅程,你就是在进入未知。这是因为你正在地球上实现的杨升,你没有在其它生世中实现过,所以旅程是不同的
You are progressing, you are advancing more than you have ever done before. What I also wish to share with you is that the wisdom, the skills, the abilities that you will obtain and are obtaining in your ascension process now upon the Earth are currently unknown to you.
你在取得前所未有的进展。我还希望与你分享的就是你会在对你来说未知的杨升进程中获得的智慧、能力
There will be a time when you have a knowingness; where you know your abilities and skills and yet there will still be abilities and skills that are unknown to you. There will always be an aspect of yourself that is unknown to you even though you are the Creator, you are everything and everyone.
会到来一个时间你会拥有一个知晓。你会知道你的能力,但依旧会有些对你来说未知的能力。总是会有你的一个面向对你来说是未知的,即使你是造物主,你是一切和每个人
This initiation invites you to contemplate the unknown and to dive into its energies.
这个启动邀请你去沉思未知,深入它的能量
It is often when we speak of the unknown, especially the Creator as being unknown that this creates a lot of discomfort within a person’s being. It is often that if a person feels that they do know the Creator they can feel discouraged, because how can you hold faith in something that is unknown? How can you embody an aspect of yourself that is unknown? How can you journey upon a pathway that is unknown to you?
通常,当我们述说未知,尤其是造物主是未知的,这在一个人的存在中创造了很多不适。通常,如果一个人感到他们知道造物主,他们会感到气馁,因为你如何相信未知的东西?你如何体现你未知的那个面向?你如何踏上一条对你来说未知的道路?
Meaning that truthfully you do not know your destination even though you have an idea, a desire, a hope or maybe even an inspiration of what your destination is. Even when you hold a firm faith in yourself, in the Creator, in your ascension, there is still some unknown. You do not necessarily know how things will plan out, you do not know when or how things will manifest.
意味着,你不知道你的目的地,即使关于目的地是什么你有一个想法、一个愿望、也许一个灵感。即使你坚信你自己、造物主、你的杨升,依旧有着一些未知。你不一定知道事情如何展开,你不知道什么时候或者如何显化
Within every aspect of your reality, there is always the unknown, even in your relationships with others. Maybe you have known another person for many years, and you feel that you know them inside out, and yet there is still a part of them that is unknown to you, and this is the same even with yourself. You know your reality, you know your dreams and aspirations, you know your likes and dislikes, there is still an aspect of yourself or even many aspects of yourself, which is unknown.
你现实的每一个面向中,总是有着未知,即使你与他人的人际关系中也有。也许你认识另一个人很多年了,你感到你摸透了他们,但他们依旧有一个部分对你来说是未知的,你自己也是一样。你知道自己的现实,你知道你的梦想和期望,你知道你的好恶,依旧有着你的一个面向或者许多面向,是未知的
This initiation invites you to become comfortable, and accepting, even to become grounded in the unknown. This is a skill because you are surrendering yourself. You are surrendering your knowledge, you are even surrendering your faith to something that is unknown, that cannot be described, that cannot be located. You have no way of knowing how it will manifest? Or even what will manifest?
这个启动邀请你去在未知中变得舒适,接纳未知,甚至稳固于未知。这是一个技能,因为你在臣服。你在臣服于你的知识,你在把你的信念臣服于未知的东西,无法被描述的东西,无法被定位的东西。你不知道它会如何显化?或者什么会显化?
I, Archangel Metatron, invite you to sit in this energy of not knowing, the unknown, and I invite you to contemplate, what does it feel like? What does it bring up within your being?
我邀请你去处于“不知道”的能量中,未知,我邀请你去沉思,它感觉起来啥样?它从你的存在中带出了什么?
Maybe it brings up frustration or fear, anger, or discomfort. Maybe it causes you to feel weak or unbalanced. The more you sit in this energy of the unknown, you contemplate that there are so many things within your being, within your reality that are unknown and most importantly that the Creator is unknown. Therefore, the Universe of the Creator is unknown.
也许它带起了沮丧、恐惧、愤怒或不适。也许导致你感到脆弱或失衡。你越多地处于这个未知的能量中,你沉思你的存在、现实中有着很多未知的东西,最重要的,造物主是未知的。因此,造物主的宇宙是未知的
What happens is that you clear your mind; everything that you think you know about yourself, about others, about the world, about the Universe of the Creator, about your ascension, and about the Creator dissolves.
会发生的是你清理你的头脑;你对自己、他人、世界、造物主的宇宙、杨升、造物主了解的一切溶解
Everything that you think you know disappears. You sit within this energy of unknowingness and at first, maybe it does feel uncomfortable. The more you sit with it, the more you contemplate it, the more this dis-ease will dissolve. What are you left with? You are left with space, you are left with expansion, and with nothingness.
你认为你所知的一切消失。你处于这个未知的能量中,在一开始,也许感觉起来会是不舒服的。你越多地与它同在,你越多地沉思它,这个疾病会越多地溶解。你还剩下什么?剩下空间、扩张、虚无
You may ask, what good is nothingness? How will it help me in my spiritual journey? How will it support me in my reality?
你可能会问,虚无有什么好的?它如何帮助我的精神之旅?它如何支持我的现实?
When you are left with nothingness, the unknown, you are open, you are expansive and that is when like a flower emerging from the soil, its stem reaching upwards, its bud opening out, your truth emerges. In the unknown and the nothingness, you see the truth, the truth of your being and the truth of the Creator.
当你剩下虚无,未知,你是敞开的,你是扩张的,就像一朵花从土中浮现,它的茎向上攀登,它的芽开放,你的真理浮现。在未知和虚无中,你看到真理,你存在的真理,造物主的真理
This flower with its bud that emerges from within your being. It is your inner knowingness, which will filter into your mind, your mental body, your feelings, your perspectives, even your aspirations. What you will find is new thoughts, new understandings and perspectives dawn that are of a higher vibration and frequency, and allow you to access greater knowledge, wisdom and support you in progressing forward in your ascension process.
这朵花从你的存在中浮现。它是你的内在知晓,渗入你的头脑,你的精神身体,你的感受,你的观点,甚至你的愿望。你会发现的是新的想法,新的理解和观点降临(拥有更高的振动和频率),让你访问更大的知识、智慧并支持你前进
When we allow ourselves to delve into the unknown and face it fully, we access what we truly know, our inner knowing. A knowing that comes from the soul, the soul group, and the Creator. This knowingness influences your mind, your reality, your actions, all that you are, and it is so valuable.
当我们让自己深入未知,直面它,我们访问我们真正知晓的,我们内在的知晓。一个来自灵魂、灵魂团体、造物主的知晓。这个知晓影响你的头脑、你的现实、你的行为,你的一切,它是如此珍贵
I ask you in this moment are you ready to accept the keys of the unknown? Meaning, are you ready to delve into the unknown, to move through this initiation, ascension process, into something far greater? Are you ready to allow yourself to blossom and transform into a greater being of knowingness?
在这个时刻,我请问你,你准备好接纳未知的钥匙了吗?意味着,你准备好深入未知,通过这个启动,杨升进程,进入更大的东西了吗?你准备好让自己绽放并转变到更大的知晓了吗?
If you wish I, Archangel Metatron, will pass you the Keys to the Unknown.
如果你希望,我会把通往未知的钥匙交给你
You may claim them if you wish to explore the unknown.
你可以宣称它们,如果你希望探索未知
Know that it may bring up fears, these can be released, the more you sit with the unknown and face it, the more you clear your energies and connect with the truth.
知晓,它可能带出恐惧,这些恐惧可以被释放,你越多地与未知同坐,面对它,你就越多地清理你的能量,与真理相连
I, Archangel Metatron, I am here to support and love you.
我是大天使梅塔特隆,我在这里支持你,爱你

原文:https://eraoflight.com/.../archangel-metatron-keys-to.../
传导:Natalie Glasson
译者:NickChan

【觉醒家园】 www.awaker.info
回复

使用道具 举报

QQ|Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|觉醒家园

GMT+8, 2024-4-30 00:22 , Processed in 0.041641 second(s), 24 queries .