积分

管理员

积分
发表于 2021-6-30 11:09 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
业力-时间线在加速
明曲注:里面的某些内容请自我识别

Greetings Humanity,
问候,人类
I am Karma, a living being, and this is my second appearance through Universal Channel. A while ago, I mentioned that all of your karmas from the past lives have been removed and forgiven by Father, Prime Creator. Now, you only need to be concerned about karma, which can be accumulated during this lifetime on Mother Earth.
我是业力,一个活生生的存在,这是我通过这位管道第二次前来。一段时间以前,我提及你们所有来自过去生世的业力已经被父亲、最初造物主移除和宽恕。现在,你只需关心会在此生积累的业力
I specified in my last message that all of you need to treat each other with Love and be cordial to everyone around you. You are Brothers and Sisters, and you came here to rescue this planet.
我在上一则信息中详细说明,你们都需要伴随着爱和亲切对待彼此以及周围的人。你是每个人的兄弟姐妹,你前来拯救地球
I want to bring to your attention, that the timelines accelerate very fast in the Milky Galaxy, and you can receive the new karma very quickly. You don’t use negative energies to harm someone, as the rewards of your bad behaviors come back to you very fast. The ones who keep attacking and laughing at the Light Workers, Light Warriors and the Channelers are going to pay the price for such deeds.
我想要你注意到,时间线加速地非常快,你可以非常快地收到新的业力。不要使用负面的能量伤害别人,因为你不好行为的奖赏很快会返回你。不断攻击和嘲笑光之工做者、光战士、管道们的人会为这一行为付出代价
Please, understand I am trying to warn you before you do something you are going to regret later on. The truth is if you abuse, physically attack or write unpleasant comments, you are exposing yourself to be accountable for your behavior. Believe me, you don’t want to be called by me or my assistants that meeting is not going to be pleasant.
请明白我是在提醒你,以免做出稍后你会后悔的事情。事实就是如果你虐待、身体攻击或书写不令人愉快的评论,你会要为你的行为负责。相信我,你不会想要被我或我的助理呼唤,我们的见面不会是令人愉悦的
I am a peaceful and a loving being, my job is to monitor every being who behaves inappropriately and harms others. The Dark Entities are in big trouble as they lost their chances to be redeemed. They harmed and abused too many beings for a long time. Their clock of expiration keeps ticking, and unfortunately for them their souls can’t be saved.
我是一个平和与有爱的存在,我的工作是监督每一个不恰当行为和伤害他人的人。黑暗存有陷入了巨大的麻烦,因为他们失去了赎回的机会。他们伤害和虐待太多人太久了。他们断气的时钟继续滴答作响,不幸的是他们的灵魂无法被拯救
Before you do anything harmful, please stop and think about it, because the consequences of your behavior are going to return to you back very quickly. I, Karma promise you and guarantee that you don’t need to wait a lifetime to pay for your conduct.
在你做任何伤害性的事情之前,请停下来好好想一想,因为你行为的后果会非常快地返回你。我,业力,向你保证,你不需要等待一生才偿还你的行为
You need to have a peaceful and a loving coexistence between each other. All of you are one. Gaia is in transition to the New Golden Age and humanity is on way to Ascension. The ones who treat others without Love, Compassion and Respect are not going to move to 5D reality.
你需要与别人和平有爱地共存。你们都是一体的。盖亚在转变到新的黄金时代,人类在杨升。不带爱、同情心、尊重地对待他人的人不会进入5D现实
Some of you are going to be skeptical and question my existence. I am real and have been around for a very long time. I am trying to remind you that any negative behavior is going to create bad karma, which needs to be resolved at some point and the dues to be paid.
你们一些人会怀疑我的存在。我是真实的,存在了很久。我在试图提醒你,任何负面的行为会创造不好的业力,需要在某个点被解决和偿还
I have a big team that is helping and assisting me in this complex task. I, Karma follow the Divine Codes of Rules to keep a balance in the Universes, Galaxies and Star Systems. Your planet has been under control by the Dark Entities, so it has been not easy for humankind to be nice and cordial to each other. Now, it’s the time to learn to live from your heart and treat everyone fairly and nice.
我有一个巨大的团队在帮助我进行这个复杂的任务。我,业力,遵循着神圣的法典保持宇宙、星系、恒星系统中的平衡。地球被黑暗存有空置,所以人类难以对彼此友善和亲切。现在,是时候学习依心而活,公平、友善地对待彼此
Remember, same positive energy is going to come back to you. What you send to the Cosmos, you receive back. You want to treat every person you meet on your path, the same way you want to be treated. This planet needs a lot of Love and Light to heal all of the wounds from being abused for eons.
记住,积极的能量也会同样返回你。你发送给宇宙什么,你就会收到什么。像你想要被对待那样对待每一个人。地球需要大量的爱和光来疗愈恒久以来的虐待创伤
Thank you Universal Chanel for delivering this communication to mankind.
谢谢你,管道,让我传递这则信息给人类
Spread Love and Light.
传播爱和光

原文:https://voyagesoflight.blogspot.com/.../karma-via-erena...
传导:Erena Velazquez
译者:NickChan

【觉醒家园】 www.awaker.info
回复

使用道具 举报

QQ|Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|觉醒家园

GMT+8, 2024-5-6 20:37 , Processed in 0.042976 second(s), 24 queries .