主题

回帖

12万

积分

管理员

积分
发表于 2021-6-23 11:57 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
源头-我创造因为我喜爱

In the beginning all was me, the light of myself, illuminating and free, unbound by any physicality of expression. In the beginning all I knew was of myself and the great mystery beyond myself. For I had not further expanded, I was all that I knew. And so I created aspects. Aspects of myself that I could communicate with, share the great mystery and joy of life with. And as aspects of myself they were creators of the highest order, for they were the first order. Elohim. Seraphim. Archangels. All were created to experience further differentiation of themselves as myself. And so they longed for experiences, to flex their creator muscles, to learn. To explore. But there was not yet much to explore in way of places, for we mainly existed within the vast consciousness of myself. And so we created places and spaces, realities and dimensions to create further, to expand, to further explore love. In order to explore love deeply we had to explore and feel what the lack of love was. It was not the original intention to explore total lack of love but that was the result. For the lower vibrational realities are addictive and lower forms were created by lack of experience of love, of ultimately lack of self worth and self love.
在一开始,都是我,我的光,明亮且自在,不被任何物理表达所束缚。在一开始,我只知道自己以及关于我的伟大神秘。因为我没有进一步地扩张,我是我知道的一切。所以我创造了面向。我可以与之交流的面向,分享伟大的神秘和生命的喜悦。作为我的面向,它们是最高阶的创造者,因为它们是第一批。众神、六翼天使、大天使。都被创造来体验他们自己进一步的分化,也就是我。所以他们渴望体验,锻炼他们的创造肌肉、学习。探索。但没有什么可探索的东西,因为我们主要都存在于我的广阔意识中。所以我们创造了地方和空间,现实和维度来进一步创造,扩张,探索爱。为了深度探索爱,我们必须探索和感受爱的缺乏是什么。最初的意图不是探索爱的完全缺乏,但这是结果。因为较低振动的现实令人上瘾,爱的缺乏体验,最终导致的缺乏自我价值和自爱创造了较低的形态
And it was not that these realms spiraled out of control it was that they were subverted and perverted, overridden by those in the process of diving deeper, darker and they lost their way. As they lost their way they wanted to take others along with them, to control them, to use them, for they had lost their own direction. They had lost their own spark. They forgot that they are a part of the ultimate creator, of Source, of myself. They forgot their inner spark because they tried to crush it out, to let their ember fade until it was nothing but coal and ash. Unfortunately these trapped realms that were overtaken over vast eons of time sank further, dove deeper, trapping many who were there to lend a hand initially but ultimately became ensnared in the project. This could not be. All of heaven was very aware of this issue, for all of my aspects are deeply loved, treasured. You are heaven’s treasure. You are my heart. And so this could not be. And so you, millions and millions of you volunteered to come, to lose your way for a while to volunteer, to lend your light of the higher vibrational consciousness - for you remembered. You remembered your inner fire of Source and you stoked it, you grew it until you became the mighty bonfire of Source in form. (I am seeing fire of all colors dancing in plasma crystalline form enveloping people in meditation.)
并不是这些领域螺旋失控,而是它们被潜入地更深、更黑暗并迷路了的存在颠倒和扭曲。当他们迷路,他们想要拉上别人一起,来空置他们,利用他们,因为他们失去了自己的方向。他们失去了自己的火花。他们忘记了他们是终极造物主、源头、我的一部分。他们忘记了内在的火花,因为他们试图摧毁它,让它们的灰烬熄灭,直到只有灰。不幸的是这些被困的领域随着时间的推移下沉地更深,困住了许多一开始前去帮忙的人,但最终被纠缠住了。天堂中的所有人都知道这个问题,因为我所有的面向都被深爱着、珍惜着。你是天堂的珍宝。你是我的心头肉。所以你们,数以百万计的你们,自愿前来,迷路一会儿,提供你更高振动的意识之光---因为你记得。你记得内在的源头火焰,你燃起了它,你发展它,直到你成为形态中的源头熊火。(我看到各种颜色的火焰在等离子水晶形态中起舞,包裹着冥想中的人)
I am Source. It took billions and billions of time and no time for this to all unfold. This sector, this area of space experienced quantum hijacking, and a web was weaved so that my light would be further dimmed, twisting truths and laws against myself. Humanity was energetically cut off from me and every attempt was made by the dark to be victorious. But in this sector there is the yin and the yang. There is the dark and the light. The light cannot be vanquished for we are not at war with myself. I am not at war with myself.
我是源头。这花费了无数的时间,以及没有时间让这一切展开。这个扇区,这个空间领域体验了量子劫持,一张网已被编织,这样我的光会被进一步黯淡,扭曲真理和法则用来针对我本人。人类被大力与我隔绝,黑暗的每一次企图都获得了胜利。但在这个扇区有着阴和阳。有着黑暗和光明。光无法被战胜,因为我们并不在与自己战斗。我没有在和自己战斗
I am Source. I am whole. I am the all and the everything and the in-between. I am both sides of the story, yet there are billions and billions of sides of the story. For I cannot be limited. I am everything. It is much like when you have conflicting inner dialogues with yourselves as you try to work out the best possible route. All of those moments of decision and indecision are what make up your journey. What steps you take determine your route. Consciousness out of form becoming in form, in forms so varied that they cannot be counted. And so you wanted to experiences all of these forms. Many of you have been a little bit of everything. Many parts were to be played. Much karma had to have been cleared for you to all close this book of the lower dimensional realities and create a new book, a new era of peace. You are all creating Nova Gaia. You are creators. You are me in form, how could you do anything but create?
我是源头。我是完整。我是一切以及之间。我是故事的两面,但有着数十亿的故事面向。因为我无法被限制。我是一切。就像当你在内在与自己产生交流上的矛盾,随着你试图整理出最好的路线。所有的决定和优柔寡断时刻组成了你的旅程。你迈出的步伐决定了你的路线。无形态的意识变成形态,形态多种多样,无法被数清。所以你想要体验所有这些形态。你们许多人已经体验了一点点。很多地方被玩耍。很多业力被清理来关上这本较低维度的书,创造一本新的书,一个新的和平时代。你们都在创造新星盖亚。你们都是创造者。你是形态中的我,你除了创造还能做什么?
I am Source. I am not at war with myself. You are experiencing lower dimensional beings who have lost their way. We are bringing them home, to the light, to be recycled, re-loved, repurposed. You are to send your world and those upon her love, my love, the love of Source, for that is all that you are. You are love, in form. I am love.
我是源头。我没有在和自己战斗。你在体验较低维度的存在,他们迷了路。我们在带他们回家、回归光、被回收、被爱、被重置。你会把爱、我的爱、源头的爱发送给地球和其上的一切,因为这是你的所是。你是爱,形态中的。我是爱
I am Source. I created because I loved. I will always love. There is nothing else but love and levels less-than love. Love is the barometer of the universe. Universes and galaxies are breaths of my love. And so it shall be. Gaia will rise, energetically, dimensionally, figuratively, literally. Gaia is tremendously, tremendously special, loved and appreciated for her planetary sacrifice. This one charged her crystals last night on the solstice. These acts of kindness, of miniature ceremony, are all important. All create minor portals of light that you can expand so that more love comes through. You are my walking light brights. You are the breath of my heart. You too have experienced the darkness in so many various forms, over so many lifetimes. And you are weary from this expansion.
我是源头。我创造因为我喜爱。我总是爱。只有爱和仅次于爱的层面。爱是宇宙的气压计。宇宙和星系是我爱的气息。就是如此。盖亚会升起,能量上、维度上、比喻上、字面意义上。盖亚非常非常特别,被爱着和欣赏着,出于她做出的牺牲。这位管道在昨晚夏至充能了她的水晶。这些善举,小型的仪式,都很重要。都会创造小小的光之门户,你可以扩张,这样更多的爱可以通过。你是我行走的光。你是我心的气息。你也在体验许多形态中的黑暗,在如此多的生世中。你因此感到疲惫
Let your tears be tears of victory, of accomplishment, of relief of a job well done. Energetically code your tears for joy. There is and has been enough sadness upon this realm. The dark actors are being revealed. And then all upon Gaia will cry. The great cleansing will enable the great healing. It must be so. Only broken hearts can heal. Proud asleep hearts refuse healing for they do not see the need. YOU precious ones of myself, you are my heart. Gaia is my heart. You all have my love. You are not alone. How can I be alone with myself? You are having a tremendous adventure. See this as the greatest adventure of your many lives all combined and feel the excitement. Gaia is rising. You are rising. You are one. We are one.
让你的泪水成为胜利、成就、工作完成的慰藉泪水。编码你的喜悦泪水。在这个领域有着足够多的悲伤。黑暗的演员在被揭示。然后盖亚上的一切都会哭泣。巨大的清理会促使巨大的疗愈。必须如此。只有破碎的心可以疗愈。自负沉睡的心拒绝疗愈,因为它们认为不需要。你,我的宝贝,你是我的心。盖亚是我的心。你们都拥有我的爱。你不孤单。我如何让自己孤单?你在经历一个巨大的冒险。视这为你所有的生世结合起来的最大的冒险,感到兴奋之情。盖亚在升起。你在升起。你们是一。我们是一
I am Source. I love you. Feel these encodements. Galaxygirl has asked me to pour more encodements in and because the energies are higher I am able to do so. Feel the love here. Feel the love in you. It is the love of myself. My precious fractals, you are home.
我是源头。我爱你。感到这些编码。管道请求我倾倒更多的编码,因为能量很高,我能够这么做。感受这里的爱。感受你之内的爱。这是我的爱。我珍贵的分形们,你到家了

原文:https://voyagesoflight.blogspot.com/.../source-via...
传导:Galaxygirl
译者:NickChan

【觉醒家园】 www.awaker.info
回复

使用道具 举报

头像被屏蔽

主题

回帖

积分

禁止发言

积分
发表于 2021-6-23 23:13 | 显示全部楼层
提示: 作者被禁止或删除 内容自动屏蔽
回复

使用道具 举报

头像被屏蔽

主题

回帖

积分

禁止发言

积分
发表于 2021-6-25 11:29 | 显示全部楼层
提示: 作者被禁止或删除 内容自动屏蔽
回复

使用道具 举报

QQ|Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|觉醒家园

GMT+8, 2024-5-1 16:53 , Processed in 0.093636 second(s), 24 queries .