12万

积分

管理员

积分
发表于 2021-6-8 15:21 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
耶稣-温柔的心会继承地球

BELOVED CHILDREN OF MEN,
亲爱的人子
you who bring forth all beneficial and fulfilling realities, on earth and throughout the universe. Every heart is my home, and your comprehensive consciousness knows about the nature of all life.
你在带来所有有益的和令人满意的现实,在这个地球上以及宇宙中。每颗心都是我的家,你的整体意识知道所有生命的本质
Today I bring the truth, today I give the knowledge, today I renew my humanity. As one of you, today I work through you, and you work through me. It is this symbiosis that you are now becoming aware of, and this unity is already experienced and lived by many.
今天我带来真理,我给予认识,我恢复我的人性。作为你们中的一员,今天我通过你工作,你通过我工作。你正在意识到这个共生关系,这个联合已被许多人体验和活出
Again I give my messages full of love and trust, and for this the opened light channels of Jahn serve me.
再次,我给予我充满爱和信任的信息,因为这个敞开的光之管道服务着我
Trust therefore also you, because many things which may seem to you “unbelievable” or even “unheard of” are true, and many things which so far have been so familiar to you and ,have forced themselves as “fact” into your life, are not so as it corresponds to the events around my life on earth at that time.
因此你也应该去信任,因为许多东西在你看来可能“难以置信”或者“闻所未闻”,但都是真实的,很多到目前为止对你来说熟悉的,硬生生把自己作为“事实”塞入你生活中的东西,并不是真实的
Stop and open your heart, so that you can distinguish, so that you can thus strip off the darkness; to add a completely new and fulfilling power to your life and to finally shine out of this power – to receive a fulfilled everyday life.
停下来,敞开心,这样你可以分辨,这样你可以摆脱黑暗;把一个全新的令人满意的力量添加到你的生活中,最终闪耀---接收一个令人满足的日常生活
Because the truth will free you, the claiming of your comprehensive power is imminent and will be attained through this.
因为真理会让你自由,宣称你的综合力量迫在眉睫,会通过它做到
Again I direct my love to mankind, and as then I raise again the word.
再次我把爱发送给人类,然后我再次带来话语
God’s word to reach you and to kindle in your heart the love for all being.
神的话语到达你,点燃你心中对所有存在的爱
And again I raise my voice to lift you up so that everything is fulfilled that is destined for planet Earth from the Original Source of Being.
再次我提高我的声音来提升你,这样最初源头为地球设计的一切都会被实现
The devotion to the perfection of Mother Earth and the unconditional devotion to your tasks that brought you here is the master quality that is now expected of every human being.
致力于地球母亲的完善,无条件地致力于带你到达这里的使命是此刻对每个人要求的大师品质
The master that you are unleashes its power only when you can fully surrender to your divinity. Then you are master, life and light.
你所是的大师只在你完全臣服于你的神性时会释放它的力量。然后你就是大师、生命和光
This process leads first through the quality of trust, unconditional and absolute. Day after day, come what may.
这个过程首先通过信任、无条件和绝对的品质引领。日复一日,不管发生什么
TRUST IN GOD!
相信神
In this state you still see yourself as separate from Him, but the more you promote the energies that lift you into this TRUST, the closer you get to where the merging with Him is given.
在这个状态中,你依旧视自己与他分离,但你越多地促进提升你进入这个信任的能量,你越接近与他融合
This TRUST in All-That-Is is the foundation that contributes consistently, sustainably and permanently to your growth as a divine being.
这个对一切万有的信任是始终如一、可持续性、永远致力于自身成长的基础(作为一个神圣的存在)
Without trust in God it is not possible, if you want to achieve the unity with HIM.
没有对神的信任这是不可能的,如果你想要实现与他的联合
This beyond all measure blissful state, by you rising in HIM, and HE in you.
这个超越一切衡量的极乐状态,通过你在他之内升起,他在你之内升起获得
The trust in God is a very decisive state of being, in order to be able to spread its roots on earth, because through it your self-confidence, which is appropriate for you, is also given to you, and so you fulfill your orders easily.
相信神是一个非常坚定的存在状态,以便能够在地球上传播它的根源,因为通过它,你的自信,对你来说恰当的,会被给予你,你会轻松地完成你的使命
Your contracts from eternity can only reveal themselves through this, since you are tied to your life cord and to your life flow.
你的契约只能通过这一点揭示自身,因为你捆绑于自己生活的绳索和流动
The way to unconditional devotion is paved, if you trust. If you have often been confirmed in your trust, this feeling of life can spread within you until you are completely taken in and filled with it.
通往无条件奉献的道路已经铺好,如果你相信。如果你经常在你的信任中获得证实,这个感受会在你之内传播直到你完全吸收它,被它充满
Truly, everything is taken care of, so do not worry. Take care of the kingdom of God, and everything else will be given to you in addition.
确实,一切都被照料好了,不要担心。照料神的王国,其它的一切会被给予你
This is the eternal and universal law, the nature of all life. If you first trust in God, everything is given to you. And truly then you are blessed, for the kingdom of heaven is here.
这是永恒的宇宙法则,所有生命的本质。如果你先相信神,一切都会被给予你。然后你会是备受祝福的,因为天堂王国在这里
CALL
呼唤
Beloved Father, beloved Mother of all being.
亲爱的所有存在的父亲和母亲
I AM the trust,
我是信任
I AM the unconditional surrender,
我是无条件的臣服
I AM the all and all encompassing love from Being.
我是包罗万象的爱
I trust in the way, because:
我相信道路,因为:
I AM the way!
我就是道路
So be it.
就是如此
This invocation, solidifies your trust. The trust in life, as it unfolds before you. To enter into a fulfilling way of life, you need this trust, the primordial trust from your home – trust in God.
这个调用,巩固你的信任。相信生活,随着它在你面前展开。要进入一个令人满足的生活方式,你需要这个信任,来自家的原始信任---对神的信任
This I AM invocation forms the breeding ground in your heart, and the unconditionality of being God’s unique expression and experiencing yourself as such on a daily basis is thus anchored in you. Thereby a new “operating system” is established in you, until you are completely networked with the universal power of God.
这个“我是”调用来自你心中的滋生地,无条件地成为神独特的表达并每天体验自己为如此会将它锚定于你之内。因此一个新的“操作系统”被建立在你之内,直到你完全与神的力量连上网络
Through this, DEVOTION is possible, and when it is achieved, the mysteries of a human life are deciphered.
通过这一点,奉献成为可能,当它被实现,人生的奥秘被破译
Those who trust and surrender to God unconditionally are truly blessed, and theirs is the kingdom of heaven; and the kingdom of heaven is in and with them. Yes, truly, such people are the kingdom of heaven!
无条件信任和臣服于神的人是备受祝福的,天堂王国是他们的;天堂王国在他们之内。是的,这样的人就是天堂王国
Once you have found your way into this way of life, nothing and no one can harm you. You are blessed and exalted, enlightened and aware, in love and loved.
一旦你找到进入这样生活方式的道路,没什么、没有人可以伤害你。你备受祝福,你是高贵的,开明的,有意识的,被爱着
A knowledge given from God’s hand that guides you and leads you, gives you and holds you so that you never fall, that loves you and cares for your well-being. This unity is perfect and complete, sustaining everything and fulfilling everyone.
神给予你的知识会指引你,支撑你,这样你永远不会摔倒,爱着你,关心着你的福祉。这个联合是完美的,完整的,维持着一切,满足每一个人
So set out, you beloved gods, you descendants of HIS omnipotence. Set out for new shores.
所以出发,亲爱的男神女神,你是他无所不能的后代。向新的海岸出发
Do not be afraid and TRUST!
不要害怕,信任
The words of the blessedness that you are, I addressed to the people who had gathered at the Jordan to hear and to see; to receive the Word of God into their hearts.
祝福的话语,我说给聆听并吸收到心中的人听
This blessedness filled them completely and spread out….
这个祝福会完全充满他们并散播
And I said:
我说:
Blessed are the meek, for they shall make peace.
温柔的人是备受祝福的,因为他们会创造和平
For only a gentle, calm and loving heart, a heart in which peace has settled, can bring peace.
因为只有一颗温柔的、平静的有爱的心,平和才能落定,才能带来和平
As is the inside, so is the outside. Everything you have within you finds a reflection on the outside.
内在如外在。你之内的一切都会在外在找到一个反射
So become gentle and have the courage to live “softness”. Be steadfast in this, for the kingdom of peace on earth has dawned.
所以变得温柔,有勇气活出“柔软”。在这方面保持坚定,因为和平王国已经降临
Free yourselves from all warlike conditions in and around you. Release this imperfection from your lives.
自由于所有好战的情况。从你的生活中释放掉这个瑕疵
Once and for all: get rid of the fears that are not appropriate to your being.
一劳永逸:摆脱不适合你的恐惧
The light of God will liberate you until peace and meekness flow out of your healed hearts.
神之光会解放你直到平和与温柔从你疗愈的心中流出
Peace on earth is then given, the time of love has begun.
地球上的和平就会被给予,爱的时代已经开始
And I repeat: the light of God will liberate you. Call the light! *
我重复:神之光会姐放你。呼唤光
…and again I raised my voice. A profound fullness seized the people who had come to listen and to receive the Word of God….
再次我提高我的声音。一个深刻的丰满会抓住前来聆听并接收神之话语的人
Blessed are those who long for the truth, for they are the sons and daughters of God.
渴望真理的人是备受祝福的,因为他们是神之子
Yes, it is this longing for truth, for knowledge within us, that brings God’s activity into human life. The knowledge of the truth of all life, of the truth of a human life; of the truth that you are.
是的,这个渴望真理、内在认识的人,会把神的活动带入人类的生活。所有生命的真像、人生的真像、你所是的真理
Everything is given, if you are ready for it.
一切都被给予,如果你准备好了
Also the truth does not give way any more, if you are ready for this knowledge, so your heart is filled with this longing.
真理也不会让步,如果你为这个认识准备好了,你的心会充满这个渴望
The truth about the interconnectedness of all life is accessible to every human heart that sets out to step out of darkness into light.
关于所有生命互联性的真理能够被每一个开始走出黑暗进入光的心获取
If you have completely surrendered to God, the truth will be revealed to you. An all-encompassing knowledge is given and – you are in the light. Forever.
如果你完全臣服于神,真理会向你揭示。一个包罗万象的认识会被给予---你处于光中。永远
Blessed are the pure in heart, for they shall see God.
备受祝福的是内心纯净的人,因为他们会看到神
This is also the central point here, the essential aspect that matters most of all.
这也是中心点,最重要的关键面向
YOUR PURE HEART!
你纯净的心
Free yourself from all delusions and from the ideas that block the access to your heart. Uncover your heart!
自由于所有的妄想,自由于阻碍你访问心的理念。揭示你的心
Truly, all human hearts are pure at their core. But how will you reach that core when you are full of false assumptions about life? How, beloved ones?
所有人在它们的核心都是纯净的。但你如何到达那个核心,当你充满假想?如何,亲爱的
End your “trip” in the darkness! Clean up the old, damaging images you have of life and of yourselves. This is the point, and this is always what I mean when I speak of purity of heart.
结束黑暗中的“旅行”!清理你对生活和自己拥有的旧的有害的画面。这是要点,这总是当我说纯净的心时想要表达的含义
And I repeat: Call the light!
我重复:呼唤光
Beloved ones, go and free yourselves.
亲爱的,自由自己
Go and trust in God’s all-performing and all-giving glory.
相信神的荣耀
Go and act with the intention of bringing lasting peace because: To the meek belongs the earth – the new earth of peace.
伴随着带来持久和平的意图去行为,因为:地球,新的和平地球属于温柔的人
Go! I, Jesus Christ, send you out. Bring the light and be the light.
我,耶稣,派你出去。带来光和成为光
And blessed are those who have seen themselves in the face of God.
那些看到自己处于神面前的人是备受祝福的
…HIS blessing filled the hearts of the people who had been listening to the Word of God on the shore of the lake.
他的祝福充满聆听神话语之人的心
But I descended and went among the people who had come to see HIS Son and to surrender to HIS love….
但我下降,来到人们之中,来看看他的孩子并臣服于他的爱
I am with you, sons and daughters of the ONE God. I, the unconditional love from being.
我和你在一起,神之子们。我是无条件的爱

JESUS CHRIST
耶稣

原文:https://eraoflight.com/.../yeshua-the-sermon-on-the.../
传导:Jahn J Kassl
译者:NickChan

【觉醒家园】 www.awaker.info
回复

使用道具 举报

QQ|Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|觉醒家园

GMT+8, 2024-5-19 08:11 , Processed in 0.046615 second(s), 25 queries .