主题

回帖

12万

积分

管理员

积分
发表于 2021-6-1 12:17 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
源头-让我爱的阳光带走你的寒冷

I am Source. I am the all and the in between. I am the energy that began this creative process and I am the thought, the love that will continue for eternity. I am never ending. I am always beginning. Gaia will have her always beginning again moment. Ascension energies are growing. (I am seeing germinating seeds, sprouting plants.) Gaia is becoming her higher, highest self. This temple of higher dimensional codices has already been seeded. You will continue watering it with your good intentions to create growth of the new. Do not be aghast at that what is coming. Be prepared to anchor the light. Many of you are already firm strong anchors of light and I thank you for keeping your promises to me, to yourself and to your oversoul collectives who all sent many aspects who could best hold the light at a higher frequency in such a low form. Your lower dimensional forms are morphing and increasingly holding more and more light. You feel alone but you need not. You are all cells of myself, by me, in all forms and spaces. You are surrounded by yourself as you are a part of me. Your families of light are also aspects of me.
我是源头。我是一切和之间。我是启动这个创造性进程的能量,我是会永远继续下去的思想和爱。我是永不完结。我总是开始。盖亚会拥有她再次开始的时刻。杨升能量在增强。(我看到发芽的种子,发芽的植物)。盖亚在成为她更高的最高的自我。这个更高维度法典的圣殿已被播种。你会继续用你良好的意图浇灌它来创造新的成长。不要被正在到来的东西吓呆。准备好锚定光。你们许多人已经是坚定的光之锚,我感谢你遵守了你的承诺,对我、对你自己、对你的超灵集体(把能够在如此低的形态中最好地保持高频光的面向派送了下来)。你的较低维度形态正在蜕变,保持越来越多的光。你感到孤独但你不需要这么感受。你们都是我的细胞,在各种形态和空间中。你被自己包裹,因为你是我的一部分。你的光之家人也是我的面向
We are all one giant thought, one wave of love, of light. Fractals fight and feel cut off and separated in the lower dimensional realms. The whole point is to realize that all are created and all are me and all are one. Just as all of the cells of your body make up you, so too are you my cells, my aspects, my lights, serving, living, breathing, experiencing. One cell in your big toe may not feel connected to a cell in your heart but it is all you. Your body is all one massive universe, of trillions of you, experiencing what you see, feel, taste, touch, love, hate, it is all your experience. Are you sending light to your cells? I am sending light to you, a cell of my lightened vibration upon Gaia. Gaia is being bathed in the highest quality multidimensional light and she is radiant. You are radiant with this light when you choose to absorb it. Are you meditating? It is the best way to feel connected to me, to breathe me in most seemlessly. Many of you are already at the point of daily meditation and having achieved a meditated mind when you go about your day.
我们是同一个巨大的思想,爱与光的巨浪。分形们在较低维度的领域战斗、感到断连、分离。重点就是意识到一切都是我,一切都是一。就像你身体的所有细胞组成了你,所以你也是我的细胞,我的面向,我的光,在服务,生活,呼吸,体验。你大脚趾中的一个细胞可能并不感到与心的细胞连接,但它们都是你。你的身体是一个巨大的宇宙,数以万亿计的你,体验着你所看到的、感到的、品味到的、触摸到的、爱着、恨着,都是你的体验。你在把光发送给你的细胞吗?我在把光发送给你,我在盖亚上的一个细胞。盖亚被沐浴于最高品质的多维度之光,她闪闪发光。你在伴随着这个光发光,当你选择吸收它。你冥想吗?这是最好的方式来感到与我连接,吸入我。你们许多人已经到达每天冥想的点,已经获得了一个“冥想状态的头脑”当你进行你的一天
I am Source. You will see and feel the shifts of multidimensionality. You will experience a gradual lifting of the surrounding vibration. Your cells are all ascending with you, just as you are ascending within this field, so your cells are ascending within your field. (I am seeing teammates lifting up the player who just scored that winning point and seeing that player being carried joyfully on their shoulders.) Your galactic, your star families of light who have seen you through many obstacles are carrying you. You are being supported in many unique ways through various creative resources. You are being carried by those who love you, who are not so invisible as you may think. (I am feeling that many Pleiadians are already embodied and nearby.) You are being carried in these dreams of love, of light. Your cells are all supported, just as I am supporting you and all of the cells of my earthly experience. The dark ones have had their moment of experience. The light has fully anchored, has fully exploded into yet more joyful expressions of further light and love. I am further increasing my love daily, moment by moment as I am always in a state of expansion. When humanity stops expanding energetically, they age faster, they become brittle, hard, stooped. Stand up tall and feel these energies of wavelengths of pure love and light that are bathing you. Just as a mother bathes her infant lovingly so too am I bathing you. Rinse away all that no longer serves you. Rinse away the memories of the lower dimensional earth timelines that you have experienced. Heal them. Forgive them. Release them. Wash them and fill them with cleansed light and they will remain as a balanced memory within your field of memory.
我是源头。你会看到和感到多维度的转变。你会体验一个周遭振动的逐步提升。你的细胞在和你一起杨升,就像你在这个场域中杨升,你的细胞在你的场域中杨升。(我看到队友们把踢进胜利一球的队员举起,看到那个队员被高兴地抬到他们的肩膀上)。你的银河、星星光之家人托举着你,看着你通过了许多的障碍。你在许多独特的方式中,通过各种创造性的资源被支持着。你被那些爱着你,并不是你想象的那般无形的人支撑着。(我感到许多昴宿星人已经化身和在附近)。你在这些爱与光的梦想中被支撑着。你的细胞被支持着,就像我支持着你,我在地球体验的所有细胞。黑暗存有有过他们的高光时刻。光已经完全锚定,已经完全爆发到更加令人愉悦的光与爱表达。我每天都在增加我的爱,我总是处于扩张状态。当人类停止扩张,他们会很快老化,他们变得脆弱、僵硬、背就驼了下来。昂首挺胸,感受这些纯粹的爱与光能量,它们正在沐浴你。就像一个母亲有爱地沐浴她的孩子,所以我也一样在沐浴你。洗掉所有不再服务于你的。洗掉较低维度时间线的记忆。疗愈它们。宽恕它们。释放它们。洗掉它们,让它们充满干净的光,它们会作为平衡的记忆处于你的记忆场域中
I am Source. You all have many many fields of memories. (I am seeing a vast field of red poppies. Every flower is a memory of a lifetime. They are all bright and shining and facing the sun overhead. They have absorbed the light and are whole, complete.) I am Source. I showed this one a field of red flowers for red is a representation of base fear, an emotion that many have faced and are facing and will face. Fear is an absence of the understanding that I am in all things, a hard lesson. But if your toe is stubbed and hurting, the nerve receptors do not only remain in the toe, do they? No, the whole body is alerted to the injury. The whole body feels the pain. I feel your pain. I feel your loss. I feel what you feel. We can heal whatever it is together. We are now healing the earth experience, elevating it up into the heavenly realms of understanding, of peace, of balance, of deep internal and external joy. The painful memories will be healed. (I am seeing people in med beds I am feeling that those who need additional help for internal balancing will have everything that they need to achieve what their soul contracts deemed necessary.)
我是源头。你们都有许多许多的记忆场域。(我看到一个广阔的红色花海。每一朵花是一生的记忆。它们都是明亮的,面朝太阳。它们都在吸收光,都是完整的)。我是源头。我展示这位管道红色的花海因为红色代表基础的恐惧,一个许多人在面对、将会面对的情感。恐惧就是不知道我处于一切之中,一个艰难的课程。但如果你的脚趾头受伤,神经末梢并不只存在于脚趾中,是不是?不,整个身体会被提醒收到了伤害。整个身体会感到疼痛。我感到了你的痛苦。我感到了你的失去。我感到你所感到的。我们一起可以疗愈任何东西。我们正在疗愈地球体验,把它提升到理解、平和、平衡、深度内在外在喜悦的神圣领域。痛苦的记忆会被疗愈。(我看到人们躺在医疗床上,我感到那些需要额外的帮助来获得内在平衡的人会拥有他们所需的一切来实现他们的灵魂契约认为必要的东西)
I am Source. I wrap you in my love, my light. I wrap you in my joy, my deep purpose, my sense of belonging. You belong here. (I am seeing an angel walking towards icy dark water. I am seeing the wings becoming invisible, their white clothing becomes average human clothing. They wince at the cold water and look back at their soul family waving at them as they continue to walk in.) Much like the angel who has forgotten they can fly, you have been in service to this icy realm where love has been diminished. But you are never cut off from me. I am in the icy water realms as well. I am in all things. Those who refuse to evolve into more light and heal will be managed. They are no longer allowed to create havoc and pain.
我是源头。我将你包裹在我的爱、光中。我将你包裹在我的喜悦、深度目标、归属感中。你属于这里。(我看到一个天使走向冰冷的黑水。我看到翅膀变得不可见,他们的白衣服变成普通人的衣服。他们在冰冷的水中龇牙咧嘴,回头看看向他们告别的灵魂家人)。天使忘记了自己会飞,你一直在这个冰冷的领域服务,爱一直在被削弱。但你从未与我断连。我也在冰冷的水中。我在一切之中。那些拒绝进化到更多的光和疗愈的人会被处理。他们不再被允许创造破坏和痛苦
I am Source. The angels serving are you. You have brought the light with you and are lighting up this realm and grounding it from above. (I am seeing the dark water become filled with light. I am seeing pillars of light pierce the water and the bedrock beneath the ocean and the light workers acting as conduits of light.) You are doing your assignment with flying colors. I am so proud of you all and your efforts. We are all making a tremendous effort. You are not alone. We are all expanding together in this multidimensional ride of joy of expansion. Peace. I am surrounding you with my light, with my love. This universe is but one cell of me, just as you are so much more than just your physical body. The mysteries of eternal expansion and infinite creativity of potential both await you and are within you simultaneously. Gaia is expanding. All is one.
我是源头。你就是服务的天使。你带来了光,在点亮这个领域。(我看到黑暗的水充满光。我看到光柱穿透海洋的水和海床,光之工做者作为光的管道行为)。你出色地做着你的使命。我为你们感到自豪。我们都在做出巨大的努力。你不孤单。我们都在这个喜悦的多维度扩张之旅中扩张。平和。我伴随着我的光和爱包裹你。这个宇宙只是我的一个细胞,就像你不只是你的物理身体。永恒扩张的神秘和无限创造性的潜能等待着你,同时处于你之内。盖亚在扩张。一切都是一
I am Source. You are infinitely loved. You will feel better soon. You are serving a much greater purpose than you can fully know and understand in this now moment of your humanity. Humans are getting their humanity back and balance will be achieved. It is already done in the higher echelon. Allow it to already be done with you. Allow the balancing energies that surround to fill you, allow the sunshine to warm you up from your adventures into the icy water of the lower dimensional experiences. Allow the sunlight of my love to take away the chill. The light is coming, is here, it is within you. You are already home, for I am your home. Home is all around you. Feel this love and ultimate acceptance and belonging. Peace.
我是源头。你被无限地爱着。你很快会感觉好一点。你服务着一个比你可以在此刻能够理解的更大的目标。人类在拿回他们的人性,平衡会被获得。它已经在更高的阶层完成。让它对你完成。让平衡的能量充满你,让太阳温暖你。让我爱的阳光带走寒冷。光在到来,就在这里,在你之内。你已经到家,因为我就是你的家。家就在你周围。感到这个爱以及终极的接纳和从属感。平和

原文:https://voyagesoflight.blogspot.com/.../source-via...
传导:Galaxygirl
译者:NickChan

【觉醒家园】 www.awaker.info
回复

使用道具 举报

头像被屏蔽

主题

回帖

积分

禁止发言

积分
发表于 2021-6-2 00:44 | 显示全部楼层
提示: 作者被禁止或删除 内容自动屏蔽
回复

使用道具 举报

QQ|Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|觉醒家园

GMT+8, 2024-5-1 09:50 , Processed in 0.051045 second(s), 24 queries .