主题

回帖

12万

积分

管理员

积分
发表于 2021-5-16 13:01 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
萨南达-去变得不一样

Dear sons and daughters of the planet Earth!  I AM SANANDA!
亲爱的地球儿女们!我是萨南达
Once again, I am grateful to have this opportunity to chat with you a little.  Yes, there are not only teachings, there are not only guidelines;  there is immense love and friendship, just as immense, in relation to each one of you.  So at the same time that many consider me as a father, mentor, advisor, teacher;  I can also be a brother, a friend, an advisor, someone you can totally trust.
再次,我很感谢有机会来与你聊一会儿。是的,不仅有着教导,不仅有着指引。还有着巨大的爱和友谊。与此同时许多人把我当作一个父亲、导师、建议者、老师;我也可以是一个兄长、朋友、你可以完全信任的人
Nowadays, feelings are very mixed.  On your planet now, we can say that all existing feelings are being vibrated, some more and some less, but everyone is part of this great moment.  We would very much like the high feelings to be those that were dominating the whole scene at that time.  But unfortunately it is not;  unfortunately it is the low-frequency feelings that are dominating the planet right now.  And the worst of them: fear;  the fear of dying, the fear of not eating, the fear of not working, the fear of not being able to support the family, the fear of violence ... I would be speaking here, thousands of types of fears.
现在,感受都混合在了一起。在地球上,我们可以说所有现存的感受都活跃了起来,一些比较多,一些比较少,但每一个都是这个伟大时刻的一部分。我们希望那些较高的感受主导整个场景。但不幸的是并没有。不幸的是较低频率的感受在主导地球。它们之中最糟糕的就是:恐惧。恐惧死亡,恐惧没饭吃,恐惧没工作,恐惧无法维持家庭,恐惧暴力...有着上千种恐惧
This is the most emanated feeling on the planet right now.  And even you, those who are here on this path and who understand that you are planning, preparing for the new journey, for the Fifth Dimension;  even you, at certain times of the day, vibrate fear.  Fear of what will come, fear of how it will be, fear of what the passage will be like, fear: "Will I or will I not?"  You also emanate fear.  Of course, I also would not say that the fear that you emanate is as strong as that of the others, but it is fear, it is the feeling of fear.  And that feeling is the feeling that immediately lowers your vibrations.  Even if you are not thinking about the subject, even if you are doing other tasks at that moment, but when you think about a certain subject, and that brings you apprehension, doubt, uncertainty, fear is installed.  And I assure you that it is powerful, it affects your vibration, in a way that you do not know and cannot even imagine.
这是地球上最多散发的感受。即使你,处于这条道路上、明白你在规划/准备一个新旅程/五维生活的人;即使你,有时候,也在振动恐惧。恐惧什么会到来,恐惧会如何,恐惧旅程会是什么样的,恐惧:“我可以还是不可以?”你也在散发恐惧。当然,我不是说你散发的恐惧和别人一样强烈,但它是恐惧,它是恐惧的感受。这个感受会立刻降低你的振动。即使你没有在思考恐惧,即使你在那个时刻做着别的事情,但当你思考会带给你忧虑、疑惑、不确定的东西,恐惧就潜入。我可以向你保证,它是强大的,会影响你的振动,在你不知情和无法想象的方法中
To be in the Third Dimension is to be always subject to all these problems, to all sorts of problems;  financial problems, health problems, relationship problems, work problems;  innumerable types of problems.  And we understand that for you it is practically impossible, to have no doubts and apprehension about anything.  Because above all, you need to eat, you need to pay your bills, you need to make yourself happy, and in this hour comes the survival instinct;  and that question, which never remains silent: “Will this path that I am choosing give me the conditions to have everything I need?  Will this path give me the means to support my family? ”
处于三维就会总是遭受这些问题,各种问题;金融问题、健康问题、人际关系问题、工作问题;无数的问题。我们明白让你不去怀疑和忧虑是不可能的。因为最重要的,你需要吃饭,你需要付账单,你需要让自己开心,你需要生存。还有一个永远响亮的问题“这条道路会给予我条件来让我拥有我需要的一切吗?这条道路会给予我方法来维持我的家庭吗?”
And often because of fear, you remain where you are, even though it is a sad, boring path that brings you daily hassles, wears out;  you prefer to continue.  Because in spite of all that you feel, that gives you daily bread.  Yeah, it's the ego's perspective, it's the ego's perspective that you don't change what's working, no matter if it makes you unhappy, if it's working, it meets your needs, so don't change anything, stay where you are.  This is how the ego manipulates you, because it never encourages new paths, it never encourages decisions that will lead you to happiness, joy, love.  First, because for the ego, these feelings are unimportant.  Because as many say: "They don't pay the bills".
通常,出于恐惧,你呆在原地,即使它是一条悲伤的无聊的道路,每天都带给你麻烦和疲惫。你也愿意继续下去。因为除开你的感受,这条路每天都会给你面包吃。是的,这是小我的视角,小我的视角就是不要改变奏效的,无论它让你多么不开心,如果它是奏效的,它会满足你的需求,所以不要改变任何东西,呆在原地。这是小我空置你的方式,因为它从不鼓励新的道路,它从不鼓励会导向幸福、喜悦、爱的决定。首先,因为对小我来说,这些感受不重要。因为就像许多人所说的“它们不会付账单”
So why look for something that will bring you joy, if you are not sure that at the end of the month, you will be able to pay off everything you owe?  And then you stay in that bed and get up to a mediocre life, a life without meaning, a life without love, a life without joy, but with the bills paid, with the family supported.  But you?  And your feelings?  And their realization, where are they?  No, you can't give up anything, because you think of your family first.  I understand and applaud your way of thinking, only that life is not just doing for others.
所以为什么寻找会带给你喜悦的东西,如果你不确定在月底你能不能够支付你持有的一切?然后你上床睡觉,进行普通的生活,一个没有意义的人生,没有爱、没有喜悦的生活,但账单可以被支付,家庭可以被维持。但你呢?你的感受呢?不,你不能放弃任何东西,因为你把家庭放到第一位。我明白并赞赏你的思考方式,只是生活不只是为别人做事情
I agree that you have a family, I agree that you have children to feed, right.  Except that you are an unhappy, hurt, sad being, what are you going through with your children?  That the world is this;  just work, work, without any kind of pleasure, and get home always sulking, always nervous, exploding for anything.  Then I ask you: Is this life worth it?  Or is it that a life a little more contained, a little more planned, but with everyone happy laughing for nothing, wouldn't it be a better life?  Could it be that even if you earn little, you would not come home with complete happiness?  And it would be passing on to your children, exactly that, that it is worth fighting for what you want, for what you like.
我同意你有着一个家庭,我同意你有孩子要喂养。除了你是一个不开心、受伤、悲伤的存在,你正在和你的孩子经历什么?那个世界就是;工作,工作,没有任何乐趣,回到家总是生闷气,总是神经紧张,会因任何东西爆发。那么我请问你:这种生活值得吗?更加从容、更加有规划、每个人都高兴/乐呵呵的生活不是更好?即使你赚的很少,你就不能高高兴兴地回家了?争取你想要的、你喜欢的是值得的,这个观点会传递给你的孩子
Today, the vast majority of beings on this planet, act this way, sabotage everything that is good for themselves and think only of others.  But what about yourselves?  There many lost those jobs that supported them.  And now?  That was so right, that was so eternal and how does it all end now?  And all those fears come back, in full force.  And then you despair, because it seems that the paths are all closed.  You weren't a bad employee, but you don't get anything anywhere.  Why?  Is it because you are looking for more of the same?  Do you keep looking for that mediocre life of yours?  Ah, I understand, but it was able to pay the bills and now you have nothing.  And why not reinvent yourself?  And why not, do something that gives you pleasure?  And why not show your family;  that happiness, peace, joy, is much more important than a lot of money in the account?
今天,地球上的大多数人,在这样的方式中行为,破坏有利于自己的一切事物,只为了别人着想。那你自己怎么办?许多人失去了维持自己的工作。现在怎么办?那肯定是对的,那是永远不会变的,现在结果如何?所有的那些恐惧全力返回。然后你绝望,因为看似道路都关闭了。你不是一个坏员工,但你得不到任何东西。为什么?因为你在寻求更多同样的东西吗?你在不断寻求平庸的生活吗?哦,我明白,但它能够支付账单,现在你一无所有。为什么不彻底改造自己?为什么不,做给予你喜悦的事情?为什么不展示给你的家人看,那个幸福、平和、喜悦,比更多的钱更加重要?
It is worth changing, it is worth choosing new paths, but paths that bring happiness.  Each of you has a dream or more than one;  why not run after them?  Why not believe that they are possible?  Why submit to that ruled, sad, boring life, just because you have to keep your family?  But what about the relationship with your family;  It is good?  I doubt it is, because you are always stressed, always upset, always upset about everything.  Now, if you choose something that gives you pleasure and that you feel you are doing well for yourself and for others;  how is your relationship at home?
这值得你改变,值得选择新的道路,带来幸福的道路。你们每个人都有一个或多个梦想;为什么不去追求?为什么不相信它们是可能的?为什么服从那个僵硬的、悲伤的、无聊的生活,只是因为你要维持你的家庭?你和家人的关系怎么样?好吗?我怀疑,因为你总是倍感压力,总是心烦意乱,总是闷闷不乐。现在,如果你选择了给予你喜悦的东西,你感到你对自己和他人做着好事;你与家人的关系会如何?
I would say, there may be times of difficulty, because each new path, there are many variants until you adapt to it.  But if everything is done with love, if everything is done with surrender, it thrives.  Believe it.  I am here citing the example of employment, of work, but this fits for anything;  this is up to the chosen profession;  this fits for what to do with your life.  You often choose only money: “Ah, this will bring me a rich and comfortable life” Yes, you can have a lot of money in your account, but your life can be: exhausting, without shine.  You don't work for love and it doesn't work, it doesn't thrive, and you get more and more indignant and upset.
我会说,可能会有困难的时期,因为每一条新的道路,会有许多的变量,直到你适应。但如果一切都伴随着爱完成,如果一切都伴随着臣服完成,它会繁荣。相信。我在这里引用就业、工作的例子,但这适用于一切。适用于你的生活。你经常只选择钱“啊,这会带给我一个富饶的舒适的生活”是的,你可以拥有很多金钱,但你的生活可以是:累人的,没有光芒的。你并不为爱工作,爱就不会有效,爱就不会繁荣,你越来越愤怒和沮丧
So what is the moral of the story, of all that I said?  My brothers will not be easy, my children will not be easy, my friends will not be easy;  change from one hour to the next, follow a path that your heart asks for.  No, I recognize how easy it is not.  I also recognize that many will not have support from those around them.  Because they were also accustomed to living, for the sake of money, not for the sake of happiness, not for the sake of seeing that other person happy.  "The other thing that plays me, I want to have money in my pocket".  Many think so.
所以我所说的故事的寓意是什么?我的弟兄们不会容易,我的孩子们不会容易,我的朋友们不会容易。从一个时刻改变到下一个时刻,跟随一条你的心请求的道路。不,我知道这有多不容易。我也知道许多人不会得到周围人的支持。因为他们习惯了为了金钱而活,而不是为了幸福,不是为了看到别人高兴。“另一件事情令我感兴趣,我想要口袋里有钱”许多人这么想
So the time is to break paradigms, the time is to break the rules, the time is to put the punishment ego hidden inside a box in the basement, so that it does not keep giving you ideas that will only make you survive.  Because that is what the ego does;  it doesn't want to be in need.  But what if you trust, that Father / Mother God will supply all your needs?  Where is the fear?  Where is that fear of change?  Where is that fear of imposing a new life on yourself?  And I tell you more: if there is love from those around you, everyone will prefer you with a little less, but happy, cheerful and smiling, than that tantrum, boring, boring being, but with money in their pockets.  Because if those around you think only of money, what kind of love did you build there?  Wouldn't it be time to call everyone over for a chat?  And to show that it is love, that it has to come first?  Because when there is love, everyone respects each other.
所以是时候打破范式,是时候打破规则,是时候把小我放在盒子里,然后藏到地下室,这样它就不会给予你只会让你生存的理念。因为这就是小我会做的;它不想要处于危险。但如果你信任,父母神会提供你所需的一切。恐惧在哪里?对改变的恐惧在哪里?对一个新生活的恐惧在哪里?我还想告诉你:如果有着爱来自周围的人,每个人都喜欢快乐、愉悦、微笑的你,而不是发怒、无聊但口袋中有点钱的你。因为如果周围的人只想着钱,你会在那建立什么样的爱?是时候打电话给每个人聊会儿天了。展示他们是爱,爱必须放到第一位。因为当有着爱,每个人会尊重彼此
Think about it.  Think about what you have built around you.  Is there still no time to change?  To show them that there is a person there who is capable of loving?  Why not try?  Today, at this moment, I want each one of you to do an analysis of what your lives have been, what you have been doing for you, to make yourself happy.  What have you been up to?  Have you been thinking only of others?  And you?  Yes, you have responsibilities;  you have, you chose to have them, but that’s not why your life is over.  Inside there is a human being who needs to be happy, who needs to rejoice, who needs to find ways to make him happy, even if only for a few moments in the day;  but ways that make you see that life is worthwhile, that life is not that routine, this daily repetition, where nothing grows, everything is maintained.
想一想。想想你在周围建立了什么。依旧没有时间去改变?没有时间展示他们有着一个人有能力去爱?为什么不去试试?今天,在这个时刻,我想要你们每个人去分析一下你的生活,你为自己做了什么来让自己开心。你一直在忙什么?你一直在想着别人吗?你自己呢?是的,你有责任。你选择去承担,但这不是你的生活已经完蛋的原因。内在有着一个人需要开心,需要欢喜,需要找到方式来让他开心 ,哪怕就几分钟。让你看到生活是值得去生活的,生活不是例行公事,每天重复,没什么都可以成长,一切都是维护
So I will ... to conclude, tell you the following: everything you keep in a routine, nothing changes, because it is as if you were creating a machine, in which every day you do the same thing.  Now if you break the routine, if you break the paradigms, the machine cannot maintain itself because it is lost;  because that day you did it differently, that day you broke the routine.  In what way?  Changing a path, doing things out of order, changing your way of thinking.  Everything is possible.  Now for something to happen, you have to make a choice: break the routine.  Because as long as you keep your lives exactly the same every day, nothing will change, everything will remain the same.  Because that machine will always perform the same functions.  Now, the day will come when that machine will rust, because you didn't take care of it, you just left it running.  And who is this machine?  It's you.
所以最后,我想告诉你:你保持常规,没什么会改变,因为这就像你在创造一台机器,每天你都做同样的事情。现在如果你打破常规,如果你打破范式,机器无法维持自身,因为它输了;因为你做了不一样的事情,你打破了常规。在什么方式中?改变道路,次序颠倒地做事情,改变你的思维方式。一切皆有可能。现在为了让事情发生,你必须做出一个选择:去打破常规。因为只要你保持生活一尘不变,没什么会改变。因为那台机器总是会执行相同的功能。现在,机器生锈的日子会到来,因为你不照顾它,你只是放在那里让它自己运行。谁是这台机器?是你
So take good care of yourself, make yourself happy, do it differently, do it differently, break the routine.  I guarantee that when that machine is no longer able to perform the task, because it does not know what will come next, because you are constantly changing the routine, the universe itself will show you new paths;  the universe itself will show you new ways to do it, because it realizes that you have changed, realizes that you don't want to do the same thing every day.  And that is what you will reap.  Try it.  Do it differently, think differently, and you will see how things will change.
所以照顾好自己,让自己开心,不一样地去做,打破常规。我保证,当机器不在能够执行任务,因为它不知道接下来会发生什么,因为你不断改变常规,宇宙会来展示你新的道路。宇宙会展示你新的方式,因为它意识到你改变了,意识到你不想要再做同样的事情。这就是你会收获的。去试一试。不一样地行事,不一样地思考,你会看到事物的改变

传导:Anjos e Luz Terapias/ Luce Light
译者:NickChan

【觉醒家园】 www.awaker.info
回复

使用道具 举报

QQ|Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|觉醒家园

GMT+8, 2024-5-17 19:11 , Processed in 0.045590 second(s), 25 queries .