12万

积分

管理员

积分
发表于 2021-5-10 10:47 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
库玛拉-请忆起你是谁

DESCENT OR ASCENT?
下降还是上升?
Several times a day you will wander and commute between the dimensions of the 3D earth and the 5D world. This demands you completely and claims your whole forces!
一天之中你会在3D地球和5D世界之间徘徊几次。这需要你完全宣称自己的全部力量
I am SANAT KUMARA, human among humans, spirit from spirit and divine like you!
我是库玛拉,处于人类之中,和你一样神圣
Beloved human, I am with you now with the armada of light entities that accompany this earth and you through this time! With everything what happens and takes place now: You are just as little alone as the earth is not alone in its massive transformation.
亲爱的人子,我伴随着光之军团陪伴地球和你通过这个时刻!伴随着正在发生的一切:你有点孤独,因为不只是地球在转变
It is the time of the final decisions and the time in which each human being determines his future time line and his future life circumstances.
这是最终决定的时间,每个人决定自己未来时间线和未来生活环境的时间
It is unmistakable that the days of change have dawned – transformation and change, descent or ascent are no longer theory today, but are everyday practice, are what is happening before your eyes every day.
毋庸置疑,改变的日子已经到来---转变和改变,下降还是上升不再是理论,而是日常的生活,正在你眼前发生
Already people’s choices are having consequences, because the sword of truth is passing through relationships, friendships and families. This fact is challenging and demands everything from you. For while in spirit you are anchored in the 5th dimension, on a physical level you are dealing with the density of the 3rd dimension.
人们的选择已经产生了结果,因为真理之剑在贯穿人际关系、友谊、家庭。这个事实很有挑战性,对你要求苛刻。尽管在精神上,你锚定于五维,在物理层面,你在处理三维的稠密
Your everyday life is full of situations that you often thought you had already overcome. While your spiritual being finds deep joy and deep happiness in the living connection with God, you encounter earthly circumstances that can bring you out of your inner balance. Your present days are shaping up in this field of tension:
你的日常生活充满了你经常认为你已经战胜的情况。虽然你的精神在与神的连接中发现了深度的喜悦和幸福,你依旧遭遇会带你离开内在平衡的地球情况。你的日常生活在这个紧绷的场域中成型:
The NEW Earth is not yet realized and an epic battle is raging for the OLD Earth!
新地球还未到来,一场史诗级的战斗在旧地球上肆虐
What is now the best method to maneuver safely through this phase of descent for some and ascension for others and to stay spiritually, mentally and physically whole and healthy?
什么是最好的方式来安全通过这个对一些人来说的下降阶段,对另外一些人来说的上升阶段,以及保持精神上、物理上的完整和健康?
GIVE UP RESISTANCE!
放弃抗拒!
First, I ask you:
首先,我请求你:
– Give up all resistance to the current developments! Above all, give up resistance and concern that so many people are now turning to darkness and not to light. What is happening now is happening in accordance with pre-natal agreements of souls. Many are getting lost – and this is just as desired and wanted by the individual souls.
放弃所有对当前发展的抗拒!最重要的,放弃如此多的人现在转向了黑暗,而不是光造成的担忧。正在发生的都是根据灵魂生前协议在发生。许多人迷失---正如他们的灵魂渴望的
Please do not interfere mentally or energetically in the lives and decisions of your fellow human beings. Unless you are explicitly asked to do so.
请不要精神上或能量上干预同胞人类的生活和决定。除非你被请求
Things are taking their course and today your unconditional love for all that is will be put to the test – today you can achieve mastery in this.
事物在按照自己的路线走,今天,你的无条件爱会受到挑战---今天,你可以精通它
Because the decisions of people for the path of darkness and into the descent take place in your next environment. So let go! Meditate on this subject until you can accept and embrace everything from the depths of your soul.
因为人们决定踏上黑暗的道路、下降就发生在你周围。所以放下!沉思这个问题,直到你可以从灵魂深处接纳和拥抱一切
YOU ARE THE LIGHT
你是光
As a second point I add:
第二点:
– Please deepen your own transformation work! Give your worries and problems the attention they need now, so they can dissolve! Dedicate yourself to your fears so that you can see through them, recognize them and release them! Pay more attention than ever to keeping your own house clean and sweep outside your own door! Stay inwardly aligned with God and recognize the deep meaning of your existence on this 3D earth!
请加深你的转变工作!给予你的担忧和麻烦所需的关注,这样它们可以溶解!致力于你的恐惧,这样你可以看穿它们、识别它们、释放它们!更多留心去保持房屋干净!内在与神对齐,认识到你在3D地球上的深度意义
You are Light and shine to those who want to find themselves – and so make sure that your inner glow never stops and that the flame of life never goes out.
你是光,是来照耀那些想要找到自己的人的---所以确保你的内在光辉永不停歇,这样生命的火焰永不会熄灭
While heaven is opening up in your soul, you are experiencing the chaos of the 3D earth on the outside.
虽然天堂在你的灵魂中敞开,你在外在体验3D地球的混乱
This challenge must be overcome, because please remember who you are: a master who has chosen this life to achieve perfection.
这个挑战必须被克服,请忆起你是谁:选择了这一生来实现完美的大师
If you have bad days, give everything to God!
如果你拥有糟糕的一天,把一切交给神
If you have good days, then share your joy with God!
如果你拥有美好的一天,那么与神分享你的喜悦
Go every step with GOD and perceive HIS presence in the heart and in the everyday life.
与神一起进行每一步,在心中和日常生活中感知到他的存在
Strength, courage, perseverance and composure, security and love – you find everything in God! I am with you, I am omnipresent all-embracing consciousness. I am beginning and end!
力量、勇气、毅力、镇静、安全和爱---你会在神之中找到一切!我与你在一起,我是无所不在的包罗万象的意识。我是开始和结束
I love you infinitely!
我无限地爱着你

原文:https://eraoflight.com/.../sanat-kumara-between-the.../
传导:Jahn Kassl
译者:NickChan

【觉醒家园】 www.awaker.info
回复

使用道具 举报

QQ|Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|觉醒家园

GMT+8, 2024-4-28 15:42 , Processed in 0.034493 second(s), 24 queries .