主题

回帖

12万

积分

管理员

积分
发表于 2021-5-9 10:52 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
萨南达-让你很久前许下的承诺推动你

I am Sananda. I am here at this time to continue to help you develop, help you work through all of the changes that are happening in your lives and those lives around you. Everything that is occurring is happening exactly as it needs to. And that is what you need to come to understand, even though it does not appear so. Even though it appears to become darker and darker. It is not—it is becoming lighter and lighter. The light is shining through more and more.
我是萨南达。我此刻前来继续帮助你发展,帮助你通过正在你和周围人的生活中发生的所有改变。正在发生的一切都是需要发生的。这是你需要理解的,即使看起来不像。即使看上去越来越黑暗。它并没有---它在变得更加明亮。光在更多地穿透
This time, this awakening is all about hope. Hope eternal. Hope continues on eternally. And for those that have lost hope, they lose their lives. They become stagnant in their life. Once they have lost hope, they no longer want to continue on.
这个时刻,这个觉醒都是关于希望。希望是永恒的。希望会永远延续下去。对于那些失去了希望的人,他们失去了自己的生命。他们停滞不前,一旦他们失去希望,他们不再想要继续下去
So that is why those of us, the Ascended Ones, the Galactics, and the Agarthans that are working with all of you, that is why we continue to bring these messages of hope to you, to continue to help you to rise up, rise up into the light.  Rise up into your awakening and into your ascension process.  Because if you lose hope, you lose everything.  You must continue on.  And those around you that are losing hope, do what you can when you are able to raise their aspirations, to bring their hope back to them.
所以我们这些人,杨升存有,银河存有,阿加森,在与你们共事,所以我们继续带给你这些希望的信息,继续帮助你升起,升到光中。上升到你的觉醒、你的杨升进程。因为如果你失去了希望,你就失去了一切。你必须继续。你周围失去希望的人,当你可以,尽力去提升他们的志气,把希望带回给他们
Because everything that we have been sharing with you is a part of this hope.  It is a part of this continuing on, preparing you.  Preparing you for this great day that we have spoken of.  These great moments that will precede your ascension.
因为我们与你分享的一切都是这个希望的一部分。是继续帮助你做准备的一部分。让你为我们所说的那个伟大的日子做好准备。你们杨升之前的那些伟大时刻
And everything that we have shared with you are promises.  We have been saying for some time, ‘this is the Great Awakening.’  This is, indeed, the darkness before the dawn.  But the dawn is approaching.
我们与你分享的一切都是承诺。我们已经说了很长一段时间“这是伟大的觉醒”。这是,黎明前的黑暗。但黎明正在降临
Even now, those of you that have the eyes to see and see that dawn approaching now, you can feel it within you.  You know it. Because many of you have felt it before in other lifetimes, other planets, other galaxies.  You have done this before.  So you know you feel something is in the air.  Many of you say, “I feel it!  I feel there is a great change coming!”  And indeed there is a great change coming.  Even now, as I speak to you, there is a momentous change that is about to occur.  What you might call the domino that you have all been looking for is about to fall.  That first domino will lead to many more following after that.  Some bigger, some smaller.  They will continue on, and on to fall, until the culmination of this first wave of ascension happens.  Then, of course, the waves after to follow.  For you, each one of you who chooses, will be a part of bringing that next wave forward.  Just as we are a part of bringing this first wave forward.
即使是现在,你们那些有眼睛去看的人能够看到黎明正在到来,你可以在内在感到它。你知道它。因为你们许多人在其它的生世、星球、星系感到过它。你之前就做过这些。所以你知道你感到什么在逼近。你们许多人说“我感觉到了!我感到一个巨大的改变就要到来!”确实,有着一个巨大的改变在到来。即使是现在,当我对你说话,有着一个巨大的改变就要发生。你所称为的多米诺就要倒下。第一个多米诺骨牌会导致更多的骨牌倒下。一些大,一些小。它们会继续,继续倒下,直到第一个杨升波浪的高潮发生。然后,当然,其它的波浪会跟随。因为你,你们每个选择的人,会带来下一个波浪。就像我们把这个第一个波浪带来
This is what you came here for, my friends, to be a part of this expression.  To be the expression itself of the continuation, the momentum that is needed to continue to bring this whole process forward, this whole awakening forward.
这是你前来做的,朋友们,成为这个表达的一部分。成为势头的一部分带来整个进程,整个觉醒
And then, awakening, it is.  Many, many, many across the planet are awakening.  Not maybe as fully as you have.  But they are beginning to awaken.  They are beginning to wonder.  They are beginning to remember themselves what they are here for, what this is all about.
然后,觉醒。许多许多人会苏醒。也许并不像你这样完全。但他们会开始苏醒。他们会开始疑惑。他们会开始忆起他们是来干嘛的
And if they are not remembering, they are asking the question now, “Why am I here?  What is this for?  What is my mission?”  Just as you all asked those questions previously in your beginning awakening process.  And as they ask those questions, guess who will be there to answer them for them?
如果他们没有忆起,他们也在询问问题“我为什么在这里?这是为了什么?我的使命是什么?”就像你在开始觉醒进程的时候问过的。当他们问这些问题,猜猜谁会在那回答他们?
You!  Each and every one of you, who are willing to be a part of the awakening expression of your neighbors, your brothers, your sisters.  That is what you came here to do.  That is what you volunteered for.
你!你们每个人,愿意成为邻居、兄弟姐妹的觉醒进程一部分的人。这是你前来做的。这是你自愿来做的
So as the vibrations continue to increase, as that finish line is right there in front of you, many of you can see it; if not see it, you can feel it.  You know it is there.
所以,随着振动继续提升,随着终点线出现在你面前,你们许多人可以看到它;如果看不到,你可以感到它。你知道它就在那
So as The James said earlier with our prompting, feel that adrenalin push now.  Feel it coming up within you.  Feel the light rising within you, the Violet Flame expanding with you.  Feel it all coming up and pushing you forward to reach that finish line.  For it is right there in front of you.  Do not shy back. Do not fall back.  Move forward–inch by inch, if you have to.  Keep moving your feet (figuratively speaking).  Keep moving ahead.  Allow that commitment that you came here for so long ago:  let it push you, and push you, and push you to move to the finish.
所以,就像管道之前所说的,感到肾上腺素的推动。感受它从你之内浮现。感受光从你之内升起,紫罗兰火焰和你一起扩张。感到这一切浮现,推动你前进,到达终点线。因为它就在你面前。不要害羞。不要后退。前进,一点一点地。继续移动你的脚步(比方说)。继续前进。让你很久前许下的承诺推动你,推动你到达终点线
I am Sananda.  I leave you now in peace, love, harmony, joy, and oneness.  And that you will continue to remember who you are throughout even the deepest darkest that might befall you.  Know that even as that darkness is there, the light is right there ready to shine, and will completely illuminate all the darkness.
我是萨南达。我在平和,爱,和谐,喜悦,合一中离去。你会继续忆起你是谁,即使最黑的黑暗降临。知晓,即使黑暗到来,光也在那准备着闪耀,会完全照亮所有黑暗
Peace and love be with all of you.
愿平和与爱和你们同在

原文:https://eraoflight.com/2021/05/07/sananda-messages-of-hope/
传导:James McConnell
译者:NickChan

【觉醒家园】 www.awaker.info
回复

使用道具 举报

头像被屏蔽

主题

回帖

积分

禁止发言

积分
发表于 2021-5-9 16:32 | 显示全部楼层
提示: 作者被禁止或删除 内容自动屏蔽
回复

使用道具 举报

头像被屏蔽

主题

回帖

积分

禁止发言

积分
发表于 2021-5-9 16:40 | 显示全部楼层
提示: 作者被禁止或删除 内容自动屏蔽
回复

使用道具 举报

QQ|Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|觉醒家园

GMT+8, 2024-5-17 19:41 , Processed in 0.029946 second(s), 25 queries .