回帖

12万

积分

管理员

积分
发表于 2016-12-28 08:36 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
Teal Swan 预测2017

原文:tealswan.com/teals-blog/forecast-for-2017-r532/?winzoom=1

Progress is impossible without change.  In a previous blog titled “The Rat Cage”, I explained that every time you had to sit in a classroom and learn about things you had no interest in, any time you had to pay taxes, any time you had to go to work when you didn’t want to, any time you watched the corruption in the world and couldn’t do anything about it, every time authority made you feel powerless over your own life, every time you wanted to be authentic but couldn’t for fear of consequences… you desired to be free.  You desired radical change.  Like so many generations before you, you felt like your life was a rat cage and you wanted out of the rat cage.  But because of the strength of the rat cage... The bills to pay, mouths to feed, reputation to uphold, people to not let down, you stayed stuck while desiring freedom.

如果没有改变,就没有进步。在前一篇博文“老鼠笼”里,我解释了每一次你不得不坐在教室里学习那些你不感兴趣的事情时,每一次你不得不交税时,每一次明明你不想去工作还不得不去上班时,每一次你看着世界上的腐败却什么都做不了时,每一次权威使你感觉对自己的生活无能为力时,每一次你想要真实一些但因害怕结果又不敢时 …… 你都在渴望着自由。就像之前的一代代人一样,你感觉你的生活是一个老鼠笼,你想要从老鼠笼里出去。但是,因为老鼠笼很结实……(比如)账单要付,家人要吃饭,名誉要维护,一些人不能辜负,所以你在渴望自由的同时还卡在这里。

An average man is invested in and only believes in the world of physical action.  To this man, desire is nothing more than an abstraction.  He does not understand that desire is the fuel for universal expansion.  It is desire that pre-paves our physical reality.  Desire is the momentum of the river that is carrying us in the direction of whatever it is that we want.  All evolution owes itself to this precursor.  Every thought we think, word we speak and action we take is nothing more than compliance or resistance to the direction of that momentum.  And that vibrational momentum gets to a point where it cannot be stopped.  The momentum of the collective desire for radical change cannot be stopped.  We are all subject to the current of that river.

一个普通人寄希望于并且只相信实际行动的世界。对这样的人来说,渴望不过是空想而已。他不理解渴望是宇宙扩张的燃料。正是渴望预先铺砌了物理现实。渴望是河水的势头,载着我们朝着任何我们想要前进的方向前进。所有的演进都归功于这个先导。我们思考的每一个想法、说的每一个词语、采取的每一个行动无非是顺着或逆着水势的方向。并且这个振动(频率)的势头达到了无法阻止的程度。集体渴望彻底改变的势头无法被阻止。我们都经受着这条河的河流。

2016 was the year of purification.  Imagine that you are about to make a serious change in your life relative to where you live.  First, you would have to let go of your attachment to where you live currently.  There would be a process of cleansing in which you would have to decide what you wanted to keep and what no longer served your progression.  In 2016, this purification process took place on a mental, emotional and physical level.  Many of us had to come face to face with our deepest long-term wounds as a result, our primary theme of resistance.  Many of us became freer and many of us suffered as our attachments were stripped from us in this purification process.

2016年是净化的一年。想象你就要进行生活里的一个重要变化,这个变化与你要住哪儿有关。首先,你将会不得不放手对你当前居所的依恋。可能会有一个清理的过程,你会决定你想要保留些什么东西以及什么东西对你的进步没用了。在2016年,这个净化过程在心智层面、情绪层面以及物理身体层面进行了。结果是,我们许多人不得不与我们最深层的长期创伤直面相对,这创伤是我们所抗拒的主要主题。我们许多人变得更自由了,在这个净化过程中,我们许多人在依恋物被从身上夺走时感到痛苦。

I have spent the entire night last night out of body, specifically looking through the life path potentials of humanity and of the earth for the upcoming year.  And I will tell you now that the theme for 2017 is: RADICAL CHANGE.

昨天晚上(20161213)整晚我都在出体,专门浏览在即将来临的新的一年里人类生命之路的潜力以及地球生命之路的潜力。现在我要告诉你,2017年的主题是:彻底的改变。

When a person really desires a radical restructuring, they want a fresh new start.  Not an alteration of what currently exists.  The same is true of a collective desire for radical restructuring.  We have actually been in the active process of this radical restructuring as a universal time space reality, world and human collective since 2011.  It will continue with various stages of intensity for many years to come.  To tell you the honest truth, the apex of this process of change for the entire collective is currently a vibrational match to the year 2020.  And like any process, this process has multiple phases.  2017 is heavy with transition.  There is great movement in this year.  This year is not about subtle changes.  It is charged with the momentum of action.

当一个人真正渴望彻底地重新建构时,那么他们想要一个全新的开始,而不是对当前存在事情的修修补补。对于集体渴望重新建构也是这样。作为一个宇宙时空的现实、世界和人类集体,实际上自从2011年以来我们一直处在这个彻底重新构建的现时过程中。它还会继续,有各种各样的强度阶段在几年时间里到来。告诉你们实话,对于整个人类集体来说,在当前振动(频率)上,这个改变过程的峰值落在了2020年。(译注:这类时间预测都是根据当前的人类集体意识或人类集体振动频率所做出的最大可能性的判断。但是,由于某些事件的发生,或者由于人类集体面对无数种可能性所做出的不同选择,人类集体意识或振动频率会相应地改变,实际的情况也会相应地变化。)在2017年有巨大的进展。这一年不是细微变化。它充满着行动的势头。

Last night, I asked to be shown an image that would represent the human collective in 2017.  I was shown the image of a man in his late 20’s.  He was standing in his nicely furnished apartment.  It was full of his things.  He stared at the things as if to say goodbye.  Then, as if led by some un-fathomable instinct, with only the clothes he was currently wearing, he walked out the door, locked it, went down the stairs, and threw the keys to his apartment into a trash bin on the street.  In a state of complete non-attachment, as if he was never coming back, he started walking down the street to who knows where, towards the horizon line.  He did not have the elated energy of freedom as he walked away from me.  He had the energy of someone who had nothing left to lose by walking into the unknown.  Like the consequence of staying outweighed any risk he may face and so, he took the action.  This man represents our human lives in 2017.

昨天晚上,我请求给我展示一幅画面可以代表2017年的人类集体。向我展示了一幅画面里一个将近30岁的男人。他正站在他装修得很漂亮的公寓里。房间里面有很多他的东西。他凝视着那些东西好像在说再见。然后,好像受到了某些高深莫测的直觉的引领,仅带着身上正在穿着的衣服,他走出公寓,锁上门,下楼梯,然后把公寓门钥匙扔到了街上的垃圾桶里。以一种完全不依恋的状态,好像他再也不会回来了,他开始沿着街走下去,走向了地平线,走向了天晓得是什么地方。当他从我旁边走开时,没有那种兴高采烈的自由的能量。他有着那种能量,就是某个人走向未知中再也没有什么可失去了的(感觉)。就像停留(在原来的家里)的后果超过他(走向未知)也许会面对的风险,所以他采取了行动。这个人代表了2017年我们人类的生活。

Change, especially drastic change, is something that people fear no matter what country or culture or race or religion or creed they belong to.  We have learned there is safety in the predictable.  But to be completely honest with you, there is nothing more unsafe during a collective drastic change (like this year) than ‘staying’.  Staying in the familiar, continuing to do the same things and resisting the change beckoning you forward is futile.  This year will be unpredictable, any resistance to the momentum of this change will guarantee that the ride will be turbulent.  And like it or not, 2017 will bring guaranteed surprises to everyone’s life. Economic troubles and violent social unrest will be a major part of this drastic change.  I will warn you in advance that drastic change often looks and feels like chaos.  A division is occurring between those who will hold on to the old consciousness and the structures that go along with that consciousness and those who will step into new consciousness in order to build the new structure for society.  This year, you will see polarization and opposition across the globe.  Many of the alliances formed between governments and conversely oppositions declared in 2017 will set up the fate of humanity in the coming years.  Also, humanity has been materially focused for so many thousands of years.  This coming year, that will change for many people on this earth.

改变,尤其是彻底的改变,是一种人们都惧怕的事情,不管他们属于哪个国家、哪种文化、哪个种族、哪个宗教或哪种信条。我们已经学会了在可预知性中的安全感。但是,和你说老实话,在集体彻底改变的过程中(就像2017年),没有什么比“停留”(保持不变)更不安全的了。停留在熟悉事物中、继续做同样的事情、抵抗召唤你向前的改变,这些都是徒劳无功的。这一年将会是不可预知的,任何对这个改变势头的抵抗保证这旅程会是动荡不安的。不管喜不喜欢,2017年一定会给每个人的生活带来惊奇。经济困境和暴力社会动荡会成为这个彻底的改变的一个主要部分。我会提前提醒你,彻底的改变通常看上去感觉好像非常混乱。一些人紧紧抓住旧意识和与旧意识相伴的结构,另一些人走入新意识中为了为社会建立新结构,在这两部分人之间的分化正在发生。2017年,你们会看到世界范围内的两极分化和反对。2017年,政府间形成的许多联盟以及相反的异议的宣布会为人类未来几年设定命运。同时,几千年以来人类一直专注于物质上。在2017年,对许多地球上的人们来说这一点会改变。

No matter what true ‘seer’ you talk to about 2017, you are going to hear the same thing… That 2017 is ripe with conflict.  I cannot lie to you and tell you that if you watch the world at large, you are going to feel good this year.  But you are also going to hear us say that the heating up of the collective conflict is exactly what will cause so many to ‘move’ forward and progress.  In a larger sense this ‘move’ is into a new state of consciousness.  On a mental level, this means drastic changes in perception, which in turn changes your emotional experience completely. And on a physical level, this year spells change, change, change as well.  Do not be surprised if these changes come to you as if out of the blue.  Do not be surprised if you find yourself physically relocating.

不管你与哪个准确的“预言者”谈论2017年,你都会听到同样的事情……那就是2017年冲突的条件已经成熟。我不能对你撒谎,并不能告诉你如果从大局观看整个世界,那这一年你会感觉不错。但是,你也会听到我们说,集体冲突的升温恰好就是推动如此多的人们‘前进’和进步的事情。从更广泛的意义上来说,这意味着在认知上的彻底改变,这也会完全改变你们的情绪体验。在物理层面,这一年也在拼写着改变,改变还是改变。如果这些改变出乎意料地来到你身上那也不要惊讶。如果你发现自己搬迁(译注:搬家、变动工作或生活的地点等)那么也不要感到惊讶。

Given that this year is all about drastic change, I have some very aimed and serious advice for you.  I want you to think of the momentum of this great process of shift that we are in as an out of control train that is piloted by the collective desire of human kind for drastic change.  I am telling you that where this train is headed, is exactly what you have been asking for.  And am telling you that this train is taking those aboard it, away from the inevitable collapse of what is.  But this train has no mercy for those who stand on the train station platforms gathering their things.  It has no mercy for those who procrastinate and show up late.  It has no mercy for those who are not ready.  When it rolls into the station, it will not be stopping.  And so, my suggestion is to start running now.  Start running in the direction that it is heading, so that when you hear its engines, you can jump on board.  And when you jump on board, be willing to let go of anything that is slowing you down.

考虑到这一年都是关于彻底的改变,我有一些非常针对性非常严肃的建议给你。我想让你把我们现在所处的这个巨大转变过程的势头想象成一个失控的火车,这火车正在被人类集体希望彻底改变的渴望所驾驶着。我正告诉你这个火车正在开往的目的地就是你们一直所请求的地方。我要告诉你这个火车正载上那些上车的人,驶离不可避免的崩溃,不管这崩溃是什么。但是这火车对那些站在火车站台上整理东西的人们毫不留情。对那些耽搁和很晚才出现的人们毫不留情。对那些还没准备好的人们毫不留情。当它进入站台时,它不会停下来。所以,我的建议上,现在就开始跑。开始朝着它前进的方向跑,这样当你听到它的引擎响的时候,你就能跳上火车了。当你跳上火车时,请愿意放掉任何拖慢你速度的东西。

From this day forward, for as long as this transition of consciousness is occurring within our race, whenever you feel drastic change approaching, hear my voice calling to you over the steam of the engines.  Hear me calling “Jump On Board”.  Do not hesitate… Let the momentum take you.  Carry your fear, like a crying baby in your arms and get on the train with it.  Make the change.  Do not resist it.
从今天开始,只要这个意识转变正发生在我们(人类)种族身上,无论何时当你你感觉到彻底的改变正在接近,请听到我的声音越过引擎的蒸汽召唤你。听到我喊“跳上车”。不要犹豫……让这个势头载上你。带着你的恐惧,就像你怀中哭着的孩子,带着它登上火车。做出改变。不要抗拒它。

译注:本文作者Teal Swan是国际著名灵性导师。她天生就有一系列灵性能力包括超视觉力、超感觉力、超听觉力等。她在童年经历了一系列不幸,19岁之后才逃脱并开始了她自己的自我恢复和转化过程。她也发展了一些灵性工具如整合过程(completion process)等。现在,她用他的灵性能力帮助了数百万的人们学习如何找到他们自己生活中的原谅、幸福和自由。她在世界各地带领各种工作坊,在youtube视频网站有超过34万粉丝,每个视频都有两三万的浏览量。Teal Swan也是《灵性科学》系列视频的合作者。

翻译:xiaohaozi0716  http://blog.sina.com.cn/s/blog_76f620790102x17b.html

【觉醒家园】 www.awaker.info
回复

使用道具 举报

QQ|Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|觉醒家园

GMT+8, 2024-5-4 09:39 , Processed in 0.045396 second(s), 24 queries .