积分

管理员

积分
发表于 2021-4-29 12:38 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
最初造物主-最后一次警告

【明曲:文章内容有很多问题,请自己判别。是传导者自己的小我意识,还是直接连接错了灵体?】

Greetings My Beloved Children,
问候,我亲爱的孩子们
I am Father, Prime Creator and I am pleased to be here. I would like to speak to you today about the transformations that Mother Earth is undergoing now. Your world keeps changing and evolving with every nanosecond. I deliberately changed the time flow more than once to expedite your Ascension Process. The Divine Plan is coming to fruition to bring peace and happiness to humankind.
我是父亲、最初造物主,我很高兴前来。今天我想要来谈谈地球母亲正在经历的转变。你们的世界继续改变和发展。我不止一次改变了时间的流动来加速你们的杨升进程。神圣计划在结出果实,把和平与幸福带给人类。
You are experiencing daily many hardships such as financial struggles, health issues, relationships problems and etc. All of these imbalances and obstacles in humanities existence have been brought by the Darkness, which has been dominating your planet for a long time. The Negative Ones kept orchestrating their ‘’perfect’’ scenario of constantly putting barriers in the way for every human being in their every day lives.
你每天都在经历许多的艰难,比如财务问题、健康问题、人际关系问题等等。所有这些失衡与障碍都是黑暗带来的,主导地球很久了。负面存有不断规划他们“完美”的场景来把障碍放到每个人的日常生活中
They created a cycle of misfortunes for everyone on Earth. These souls crossed the line too many times, and they forgot one big detail that Universal energies always naturally rebalance themselves by bringing back the balance between the Darkness and Light.
他们为地球上的每个人创造了一个不幸的循环。这些灵魂跨越红线太多次,他们忘记了一个重大的细节---宇宙能量总是会重新平衡自己,通过带回黑暗与光之间的平衡
Also, I have been reminding and warning these corrupted souls that their negative behavior is going to be dealt with or punished. Their arrogance of being invincible blinded them completely, they think about themselves as Gods. They are going to have a rude awaking, their time of being Queens and Kings are coming to the end with no return.
我也一直在提醒和警告这些腐败的灵魂,他们的负面行为会被处理或处罚。他们的自大完全蒙蔽了他们,他们认为自己就是神。他们会经历一个粗糙的觉醒,他们作为国王和王后的日子一去不复返
The tortures and miseries they put mankind through are all recorded, their souls are going to be repurposed or vanished completely depending on their remorse and willingness to change. Most of them are not showing any remorse and continuing to harm all life on Mother Gaia. My patience with them is on thin ice, I gave full authority to Ashtar and Galactic Federation to use full force of eliminating the Darkness from this part of the Galaxy.
他们让人类经历的折磨和痛苦都被记录了下来,他们的灵魂会被重置或完全消失,取决于他们的悔意和改变的意愿。他们大多数人没有展示任何的悔意,继续伤害着盖亚母亲上的所有生命。我对他们的耐心就像一层薄冰,我已经委托啊撕塔和银河连帮使用所有的力量去根除银河系这个部分的黑暗
Some of you have been questioning, why is it taking so long to get rid off all of these negative entities. The main reason is we need to be careful by not destroying the planet when we are going after and chasing the Dark Ones around. They have been attacking and occupying other worlds in different parts of the Universes, Galaxies and Planets for a long time.
你们一些人想知道,为什么花了那么长的时间来摆脱所有这些负面存在。主要原因就是当我们追捕黑暗我们需要小心不破坏地球。他们也在攻击和占领宇宙其它部分的世界
I am tired of their behavior, and I am using my authority as Prime Creator by warning them for the last time, if they are not going to willingly leave this planet, they are going to face heavy consequences.
我已经厌倦了他们的行为,我作为最初造物主伴随着我的威严最后一次警告他们,如果不愿意离开地球,他们会面对严重的后果
I would like to also to talk about that some of you are loosing hope and desire to be here. Please, remember you can’t give up, no matter what is going on around you. This is not your first life, most of you had thousands or more reincarnations. Low energies always get replaced by higher ones.
我还想谈谈你们一些人在失去希望和处于这里的意愿。请记住,你不能放弃,无论周围发生了什么。这不是你的第一次人生,你们大多数人拥有过数千次或更多的化身。较低的能量总是会被更高的能量替换
You can’t give up now as better times are coming, and prosperity is going to be given to everyone. This 3D Matrix is cracking everywhere and nothing can sustain it anymore. Stay in Divine Flow and do daily meditations to raise yourself to high vibrations, which is essential right now during these times.
你不能现在就放弃,因为更好的时期正在到来,繁荣会被给予每个人。这个3D矩阵到处都是裂缝,没什么可以再维持它。处于神圣的流动中,每天都去冥想来提升到更高的振动,这是此刻最重要的
The old system is falling apart left and right, so you need to stay balanced and not give up on yourself and others. All of you have a lot strength and courage within you, please never forgot that. Open wide your heart and see through all of the chaos around, and you are going be surprised by what you are going to see.
旧的系统在崩塌,所以你需要保持平衡,不要放弃。你们的内在都有着大量的力量和勇气,请不要忘记这一点。敞开心,看穿所有的混乱,你会被你所看到的惊讶
My Dear Children, I am always around and watching over you, please remember WE ARE ONE nothing can ever separate you from me.
亲爱的孩子们,我总是在你周围看着你,请记住我们是一,没什么可以将你与我分离
LOVE AND LIGHT
爱与光
BLESSINGS
祝福

Prime Creator
最初造物主

传导:Erena Velazquez
译者:NickChan

加粗的文字有明显的问题,希望大家阅读时注意!

【觉醒家园】 www.awaker.info
回复

使用道具 举报

头像被屏蔽

主题

回帖

积分

禁止发言

积分
发表于 2021-4-29 15:12 | 显示全部楼层
提示: 作者被禁止或删除 内容自动屏蔽
回复 0 1

使用道具 举报

头像被屏蔽

主题

回帖

积分

禁止发言

积分
发表于 2021-4-29 14:33 | 显示全部楼层
回复

使用道具 举报

头像被屏蔽

主题

回帖

积分

禁止发言

积分
发表于 2021-4-29 14:35 | 显示全部楼层
回复

使用道具 举报

2万

主题

回帖

12万

积分

管理员

积分
 楼主| 发表于 2021-4-30 11:40 | 显示全部楼层
寂寞的方程式 发表于 2021-4-29 15:12
我的教导,以及来自灵魂内在的约束,一直提醒自己远离伤害他人。
但就自己在现实生活中的实际生活体验而言 ...

看来你与上面的信息共鸣

希望你仔细想一想,这些演坏人的灵魂是不是来自源头?与我们是不是一体的?作为源头,会讨厌、处罚自己的分身吗?

如果没有人演坏人,我们如何体验二元对立?为什么还要地球这个试验场?为什么我们要离开充满无条件之爱的天堂?

灵性的核心是什么?

你是来体验什么的?

你如何知道自己是谁,不是谁?是什么,不是什么?

如果你的一个分身正在演坏人,你该如何对待?

【觉醒家园】 www.awaker.info
回复

使用道具 举报

头像被屏蔽

主题

回帖

积分

禁止发言

积分
发表于 2021-4-30 13:19 | 显示全部楼层
回复

使用道具 举报

头像被屏蔽

主题

回帖

积分

禁止发言

积分
发表于 2021-4-30 17:15 | 显示全部楼层
回复

使用道具 举报

头像被屏蔽

主题

回帖

积分

禁止发言

积分
发表于 2021-6-2 15:56 | 显示全部楼层
回复

使用道具 举报

QQ|Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|觉醒家园

GMT+8, 2024-5-1 11:25 , Processed in 0.029444 second(s), 25 queries .