主题

回帖

12万

积分

管理员

积分
发表于 2021-4-22 11:28 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
大天使乌列尔-摔倒并再次站起来

I am Uriel. I come to you today in my full glory, in my full Light, (1) to let you know dear ones that you are strong enough, that you are brave enough, that yes, you are special enough that I would come to visit you.Yes, you are strong enough. You are strong enough to witness this Light. For this Light is you, this light is you as well.
我是乌列尔。今天我在自己全部的辉煌和光中前来,来让你知道,亲爱的,你足够强大,你足够勇敢,是的,你足够特殊,我才来拜访你。是的,你足够强大。你足够强大来见证这个光。因为这个光就是你
I have come to answer your question. What happens if I fall off the bandwagon? What happens when I revert to negative thinking, to patterns of the past? What happens if I become judgmental. What happens if I see this is what is happening but yet I do not take steps?
我前来回答你的问题。如果我落伍了会怎样?当我返回消极思考、过去的模式会发生什么?如果我变得评判性会怎样?如果我看到这就是正在发生的事情但我不采取措施会如何?
Dearest Ones, you are taking steps just by calling me, by sending your questions out to the universe. I have come in answer. Humans have this idea, this peculiar idea of needing to be perfect, of perfection. But there is no such thing of falling off the bandwagon for that makes one not a good person. There is no such thing as not a good person. Goodness is of your very essence. But you associate goodness with badness and that is what the issue is. Can you change that word? Goodness for Loveness.
亲爱的,通过呼唤我、通过把你的问题发送给宇宙,你就在采取措施。我前来回答。人类有着这样的想法,需要变得完美的奇怪想法。但没有落伍这样的东西,因为这使得一个人不是一个好人。没有不是一个好人这样的东西。良善是你的本质。但你把善和恶联系到一起,这就是问题所在。你能改变词汇吗?把良善改变成爱(Loveness)
Oh, I know. You do not have such a word in your vocabulary but let us make it up now. Loveness. You are of Loveness. That you are of Lightness. Yes, Light. There is no such thing as one that is not Loveness for that is the essence of who you are. Now use my Light
我知道。在你的字典里没有这样的话语,但让我们现在创造它。爱。你是爱。你是光。是的,光。没有一个人不是爱的说法,因为这是你的本质。现在使用我的光
use your Light to shine upon all that is disturbing thee at this time. Or use thy Light which is my Light as well to change that which is disturbing thee. You may call on any one of us. It is with joy, deep joy that I have come in answer to these questions.
使用你的光,照耀所有令人烦恼的东西。或者使用你的光,也就是我的光,改变打扰你的东西。你可以呼唤我们任何一个人。伴随着喜悦,我前来回答这些问题
Now, what can Loveness do? Loveness has the ability to see within the eternal caverns of the universe. Caverns which have been known to a few throughout what you would call your ages. But this has always been your eternal right and a gift that you were promised. So take a moment now and go within these caverns. Find that which speaks to you. Travel with me now as we go to the crystalline cave of the Pink Light. We travel on the Silver Light which is of my essence but you may travel on any Light that you so choose for all Light is of the Loveness. Come, hop along as we begin our journey.
现在,爱可以做什么?爱有能力看到宇宙永恒洞穴中的东西。洞穴只被少数人所知。但这一直都是你永恒的权力,一个你被承诺的礼物。所以现在花点时间,进入这些洞穴。找到跟你说话的东西。现在和我一起旅行,随着我们前往粉色的水晶洞穴。我们在银色的光中旅行,也就是我的本质,但你可以在任何光中旅行,因为所有的光都是爱。来,我们一起开始我们的旅程
Do you see the stars? Do you see the stars twinkling at you? These are of the same essence of you, of Loveness. There is no such thing for a star to fall off the bandwagon as you so put it for it just shines its Light. Can you think of yourself as a star that is twinkling, that is shining your Light? That through this Light is bringing Loveness to all, to all who see it. But the star continues to shine even when one is not watching it. For that is its very essence. Take yourself and let us see you that is shining as a star too, you as yourself of Loveness. Now let us shine the Light that is yours on any question, on any issue that you may have.
你看到星星了吗?你看到星星在对你眨眼吗?它们都跟你拥有相同的本质,爱。星星不会有落伍一说,因为它只是闪耀着自己的光。你能把自己当做一颗闪耀的星星吗?闪耀着你自己的光。通过这个光,把爱带给所有人,所有看到它的人。但星星继续闪耀,即使没人在看着它。因为这是它的本质。让我们看到你也作为一颗星星在闪耀,爱的星星。现在让我们将你的光照耀任何你持有的问题
Do you see the child, the child within thee that says, I have fallen off the bandwagon. I have made mistakes. I am not good enough as I thought I was. What does a child do when a child falls and scrapes his or her knee? Runs home to mommy and cries. “Come let us kiss it, let’s bandage it” and the child goes off to play happily. The child does not say, “I have fallen and I can never get up again.” Being human is learning to do just that beloved. Falling and then just getting up again.
你是否看到了内在的孩童述说着我落伍了。我犯错了。我不够好。当一个孩子摔倒,擦伤了膝盖,他会怎么做?跑回家找妈妈哭诉。“来,让我们亲吻它,让我们包扎它”,孩子就高高兴兴去玩了。孩子不会说“我摔倒了,我再也起不来了。”身而为人就是学习这一点,亲爱的。摔倒并再次站起来
Celebrate. Celebrate that you have asked. Celebrate that I have come. Celebrate that I am always with thee as we all are. Celebrate that you are the very essence of Loveness, that Adonai has created you as such. Celebrate that you may now go on your way for a new day, a day filled with the Loveness of that which is you.
庆祝。庆祝你已经询问。庆祝我已经前来。庆祝我总是与你在一起,因为我们是一。庆祝你是爱的本质,神创造了你如此。庆祝你可以拥有新的一天,充满爱的 一天
Farewell. I am with you. Call on me anytime and I will remind you to shine your Light on any issue, on any question. I leave you with one last thought although there will be many more. For I will be with you bringing these thoughts to you. You have made the Loveness that is me shine brighter with this exchange. For what you ask and experience brings joy that I may serve thee, that I may serve one, all of you that are such bright beings of Loveness.
再见。我与你同在。随时呼唤我,我会来提醒你将你的光照耀任何的问题。我留给你最后一个想法,尽管有着很多。因为我会和你在一起,把这些想法带给你。伴随着这个词语的替换你使得爱更加明亮。因为你的请求和体验带来了我可以服务你的喜悦,你们都是如此明亮的爱之存在

原文:https://voyagesoflight.blogspot.com/.../exchange-goodness...
传导:Lee Degani
译者:NickChan

【觉醒家园】 www.awaker.info
回复

使用道具 举报

QQ|Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|觉醒家园

GMT+8, 2024-5-16 12:36 , Processed in 0.099560 second(s), 24 queries .