12万

积分

管理员

积分
发表于 2021-4-18 11:36 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
大天使麦克-记忆会冲回你

Greetings My Beloved Ones,
问候,亲爱的
I am Archangel Michael, I am happy to come today and show to human beings on how to realize, who you really are. You are souls who travelled around different Universes, Galaxies and Planets. Each of you has an individual journey, which includes living many lives in different forms or no form at all just being a pure essence of the soul. You had many different type of experiences.
我是大天使麦克,我很高兴今天能够前来,展示人们如何去意识到你的真正所是。你是在不同宇宙、星系、星球中旅行的灵魂。你们每个人有着一个个人的旅程,包括在不同的形态或非形态中拥有许多的生世。你有过许多不同类型的体验
Your Earth encounters are totally unexpected as your plan was to stay here for a short period of time, just to help to rescue Mother Gaia. Everyone, who chose to be here, got stock, because of the reincarnation machine used by the Dark Ones. As they are enjoying keeping you trapped here on this planet, effecting your memories and forcing you to be here as a hostage, by not letting you leave this part of the Galaxy.
你的地球遭遇是完全出乎意料的,因为你的计划是在这里只待一段时间,来帮助拯救盖亚母亲。每一个选择来到这里的人被困在了这里,出于黑暗存有使用的转世机器。因为他们很享受你被困在这里,影响你的记忆,把你当作人质,不让你离开银河系的这个部分
Every time you left the physical body, you were zipped back into another body, so you had a never ending cycle of lives here, life after life. Many of you forgot that you are Love and Light, and your mission here is to spread Love and Light in order to break the Darkness. I want you to start to express to each other only love, kindness, generosity, respect and etc., and not to entertain anymore any negative emotions.
每一次你离开物理身体,你被压缩到另一个身体中,所以你在这里拥有永不完结的生命周期。你们许多人忘记了自己是爱和光,你在这里的使命是传播爱和光,以便突破黑暗。我希望你开始只对彼此表达爱、友善、慷慨、尊重等等,不要再招待任何的负面情绪
I am, Archangel Michael asking all of you to go deep within your essence and ignite the inner flame of your soul. This fire is going to spread globally as the spark of Light that is going to wake up the rest of the human population.
我请求你们所有人深入你的本质,点燃内在的灵魂火焰。这个火焰会蔓延到世界各地,作为光的火花,唤醒剩下的人类
Your erased memories are going to rush back to you, as soon as you will start staying permanently in the high frequencies. You came to Mother Earth from many Stars Systems, so you carry a lot of unique knowledge, which you are going to share with humanity to create a piece of Heaven on Earth for everyone.
你被抹去的记忆会冲回你,一旦你开始永远处于高频率中。你们从许多恒星系统来到地球,所以你携带着大量独特的知识,你会与人类分享来创造一个人间天堂
The fire of your Love and Light is going to burn the corrupted souls, who want only to destroy and harm others. Their power is being drastically reduced in many Galaxies, Universes and Planets as millions of beings are fighting them by using different methods to eliminate their oppressive presence permanently, so they can’t hurt other beings.
你爱与光的火焰会烧尽只想要破坏和伤害别人的福拜灵魂。他们的力量在许多星系、宇宙、星球被极大地削减,随着数以百万计的存在用不同的方式消除他们鸭破性的存在,这样他们无法再伤害其他存在
A lot of you are going to find out that the evolution of your soul involved millions of different lives with valuable experiences, which you will use to help to build a New Earth. You are Angels, Masters, Ancient Priestesses and etc., who are fighters of the Light that eliminate Evil everywhere it casts it’s Dark Shadow. You are a beacon of Hope and Light for all of the beings in all the Universes, Galaxies and Planets, who are fighting for their freedom now from the Darkness.
你们很多人会发现你灵魂的进化涉及数以百万计的生世,伴随着有价值的体验,你会用来帮助建立一个新地球。你是天使、大师、远古女祭司等等。是消灭每个阴影地区中邪恶的光战士。你是希望的灯塔,对所有宇宙、星系、星球上为自由于黑暗而战的存在来说
I am aware that all of you are tired of being here and waiting for the end of your mission, please, keep your energies in high vibrations to transform your body to a new 5D version. The acceleration of the Divine Timing is in accordance with the Divine Plan, which was created a long time ago by Father, Prime Creator, who was forseeing the future, when humanity as Collective Consciousness was going to accept Divinity.
我知道你们都厌倦了呆在这里,等待使命的结束,请处于高振动中来把你的身体转变成新的5D版本。神圣时机的加速依照神圣计划在进行,很久前由父亲、最初造物主创造,他早已看到了未来,人类的集体意识会接纳神性的时刻
I am Archangel Michael, I am grateful to be here and sending my healing powers and blessings to all of you. Thank you.
我是大天使麦克,我很感激来到这里,发送我疗愈的力量和祝福给所有人。谢谢

传导:Erena Velazquez
译者:NickChan

【觉醒家园】 www.awaker.info
回复

使用道具 举报

QQ|Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|觉醒家园

GMT+8, 2024-4-28 16:22 , Processed in 0.034791 second(s), 24 queries .