12万

积分

管理员

积分
发表于 2021-4-7 12:19 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
最初造物主-进展报告

Greetings My Children,
问候,我的孩子们
I am Father, God, Prime Creator and I am here today to share my experiences on Earth. I have been connected telepathically to this channel 24/7 since March 2020. My goal was and still is to help humanity to move faster to their Ascension.
我是父亲、神、最初造物主,我今天前来分享我在地球上的体验。从2020年3月起我与这个管道一天24小时进行心灵感应连接。我的目标就是帮助人类更加快速地到达他们的杨升
I spend for 6 months daily interacting with the group through the channel. I was quite surprised, how much resistance the group had towards my teachings. The members were from different parts of the world. In the group they were missing a few elements such as humility, acceptance of the truth and willingness to learn, instead they expressed their opposition by being too attached to their 3D life and their emotions.
我花了六个月的时间通过管道每天与团队交互。我惊讶于团队对我的教导有多抗拒。成员来自世界不同的地区。在团队中他们丢失了一些元素,比如谦卑、接纳真理、愿意学习,相反,他们表达了过于依附3D生活和自身情感的对立面
My encounter lead to my message of 5 stages of Ascension. Later on, I interviewed new members and postponed the creation of a new group as my channel was exhausted by channeling me daily for 4 hours, some days even 6 hours or more everyday for 6 months. I am going to resume a new group in the future, when the Divine Time comes and new members are ready spiritually.
我的遭遇导向了我的《杨升的五个阶段》信息。后来,我面试了新的成员,推迟了新团队的建立,因为我的管道出于每天要与我连接4个小时非常疲惫,一些日子甚至有6个小时或更多,持续了6个月。我会在未来重新建立一个新的团队,当神圣的时机到来、新的成员在精神上做好了准备
A lot of work is ahead for the Human Civilization, you are going to need to build a New Society without indoctrination, control and being completely free from poverty, hunger and diseases. First step in creating a beautiful future is the acceptance of yourself without judgment of who you are, then accept others the way they are with Love.
大量的工作在前方等待着人类文明,你需要建立一个没有教化、空置、贫困、饥饿、疾病的新社会。创造一个美好的未来的第一步就是不带评判地接纳自己,然后伴随着爱接纳他人
The time is coming in the near future, when all of you are going to need to make a decision to stand up for yourself and not to be afraid to hear the truth and speak the truth. Please, remember that we are all one and connected to each other. I AM, LIGHT and LOVE.
在不久的将来,你们都需要做出一个决定去拥护自己,不要怕听到真像和述说真像。请记住,我们都是一,我们都与彼此相连。我是(I AM)、光、爱
Never forget that you volunteered to come to Mother Gaia to help with this transition from 3D reality to 5D. Other beings and I are helping humankind with this transformation. The main load of work is coming to all of you, my dear ones. Sorry, your responsibility is to do the ground work. Some of you already are doing the work making it easier for others with the rest of it.
永远不要忘记你自愿来到盖亚来帮助3D现实到5D的转变。其他存在和我在帮助人类转变。主要的工作就要向你们所有人前来,亲爱的。很抱歉,你的职责就是做基础工作。你们一些人已经在做,这样其他人可以轻松点
We are all together in this. We just performing different functions and steps to make sure this Ascension is completed, so you would become a Galactic Human with interstellar travel.
我们都在一起努力。我们只是执行着不同的角色和步伐来确保杨升的完结,这样你可以成为一个能够星际旅行的银河人类
So far everything is going according to the Divine Plan, the time acceleration is continuing. It’s very important to stay in high vibrations to help to reach a critical mass for the Human Collective Consciousness. Open your eyes and start observing your surroundings, you are going to notice things you didn’t notice before.
到目前为止,一切都根据神圣的计划在进行,时间加速在继续。很重要去处于高振动来帮助到达人类集体意识的临界值。睁开眼睛,开始观察你的周遭,你在开始注意到你之前没有注意到的东西
Republic, QFS and funds are ready to be launched in the right time. Please, understand it’s going to happen when most of the Dark Ones are removed from Earth, otherwise they will destroy all of the work that was done. The Galactics with Ashtar in command keep removing them from the planet and sending their souls to be repurposed.
工合国、QfS以及基金已经准备好在正确的时间发布。请明白,这会在大多数黑暗存有被移除后发生,否则他们会破坏所有工作。啊撕塔和他带领的银河存有一直在移除他们,把他们的灵魂送去重构
The work continues nonstop, so I am asking of you to do your part starting today spread Love and Light everywhere you go, and leave behind the frustration or anger on why the NESARA GESARA didn’t happen yet. It’s going to take place in Divine Timing, nobody can’t stop it or change my plan, it’s inevitable.
工作没有休息地继续着,所以我请求你去做你的,从今天开始去传播爱与光,放下为什么NES-ARA•GES-ARA还没有发生的沮丧或愤怒。它会在神圣的时机到来,没人可以阻止它或改变我的计划,它是不可避免的
Universes, Galaxies and Planets keep evolving and nothing can’t stop this process. The creations continue their evolution, there is no end or beginning. Same goes for Mother Terra Christa, who already moved to 5D, she is just waiting for all of you to catch up with her.
宇宙、银河系、行星在不断进化,没什么可以阻止这个进程。造物继续它们的进化,没有结束,没有开始。泰拉母亲也是一样,已经处于5D,她只是等待着你们所有人赶上
Be respectful to your surroundings and yourself, stay in meditative state 24 hours a day. Many events are going to surface in the future, some of them will be quite shocking for you and while others will be unexpected, please stay alert.
尊重你的周遭和自己,一天24小时处于冥想的状态。许多事件会在未来来到表面,其中一些对你来说会相当震惊,对其他人会是出乎意料,请保持警惕
I am Prime Creator and I was happy to speak to all of you today. I AM, I AM LIGHT AND I AM LOVE.Thank you.
我是最初造物主,我很高兴来与你们所有人交谈。我是,我是光,我是爱

原文:https://voyagesoflight.blogspot.com/.../prime-creator-via...
传导:Erena Velazquez
译者:NickChan

【觉醒家园】 www.awaker.info
回复

使用道具 举报

QQ|Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|觉醒家园

GMT+8, 2024-5-1 10:08 , Processed in 0.032639 second(s), 24 queries .