12万

积分

管理员

积分
发表于 2021-4-5 11:52 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
天使-拥抱死亡和复活

My dear friends, we love you so very much,
我亲爱的朋友们,我们非常地爱你
If you celebrate Passover, Easter, or even the coming of spring or fall, you are celebrating the reality of life eternal, and the inability of death to vanquish that Life. Death seems so real in your third dimensional reality because the body can, and will, eventually die. Death was "built into" your experience here on the earth, not as some horrible end but rather, as a way in which you can return to the greater, more glorious dimensions from which you came.
如果你在庆祝逾越节、复活节或者春天/秋天的到来,你就是在庆祝生命永恒的现实以及死亡无力战胜生命。死亡在三维现实中看似非常真实,因为身体最终会死亡。死亡被“建立在”地球的体验中,并不是作为什么可怕的结局,而是作为你可以返回更大的更辉煌的维度的一个方式
Death – of the body, or one of the gazillion mini-deaths you experience throughout your life – need not be painful. Some of your masters upon the earth have simply shifted their focus into the greater reality, thus "dying" simply because the spirit withdrew. Illness, disease, and devastation are optional ways to expand beyond the body when one is complete. You can, instead, intend to simply withdraw in your sleep when you're done with your soul's desires at the end of this life. You can love yourself enough to embrace life as you desire, while you are here, thus allowing the healing and rejuvenating energies keep your body health, or restore it, until your soul is ready to expand back into the greater understandings of reality.
身体的死亡或者你会在一生中体验到的诸多“小死亡”,不需要是痛苦的。地球上的一些大师会把他们的注意力转移到更大的现实,因此“死亡”只是因为精神要撤退了。疾病、灾难是扩张超越身体的可选方式,当一个人完工。当你完成了灵魂的渴望,你可以意图在睡眠中撤退。你可以足够爱自己来拥抱生活,从而让疗愈和复活的能量保持你的身体健康或恢复健康,直到你的灵魂准备好扩张回对现实的更大理解
Likewise, the many "mini deaths" you experience throughout the course of your life can be either painful or joyful. The seed must die for the plant to rise above the soil, but it surrenders willingly. The child within must merge into the greater adult self as you mature, and if you allow this to happen kindly it is a graceful transition. When you reach for a happier career, you must leave your old one behind, and this can be done with enthusiasm and positive expectation. When you want a better life you must be willing to let go of what no longer resonates with who you want to become, but if you do so with zest for the adventure of life it is a joyful, albeit perhaps nostalgic, letting go.
同样,你在一生中体验到的许多“小死亡”可以是痛苦的或喜悦的。种子必须死亡来让植物突破土壤,但它是自愿臣服的。内在的孩童必须融入更大的成人自我,当你成熟,如果你允许这温和地发生,这会是一个优雅的转变。当你前往一个更快乐的事业,你必须离开旧的,这可以伴随着热情和积极的期待完成。当你想要一个更好的生活,你必须愿意放下不再与你想要成为的人共振的,但如果你伴随着对生活这个冒险的热情去这么做,这会是 一个快乐的、也许怀旧的放下
Death, dear ones, is part of life itself. You were meant to expand. You were meant to grow. You were meant to create and to make use of the current unpleasant situations in life only as launching pads for a better reality.
死亡,亲爱的,是生活的一部分。你注定会扩张。你注定会成长。你注定会创造并利用当前不令人愉快的情况,作为通往更好现实的发射台
In order to birth a new world, you as a collective human race, are dying to the old one. There will be no "going back" to normal. There will be only "going forward, and it is a glorious reality you are moving towards, even in spite of all the birthing contractions you continue to witness.
为了诞生一个新的世界,你们作为一个集体,在摧毁旧的。你无法再“返回”正常。只有“前进”,你在朝向一个辉煌的现实,尽管有着所有的诞生阵痛
So as you celebrate Easter, Passover, Spring, or Fall, ask yourself, "What do I want to to die within me? What new life or situation do I want to resurrect? Do you want to let judgment die so you can be resurrected into peace? Do you want to let the fear of physical death die so you can be resurrected into feeling fully relaxed in the flow of life? Do you want to let old upsets die so you can experience freedom and joy? Do you want to let an old identity die – one that identifies with suffering – so you can embrace yourself as nothing less than a magnificent child of the Divine?
所以,随着你庆祝复活节、逾越节、春天或秋天,问问自己“内在我想要什么东西死去?我想要复活什么样的新生活或情况?你想要让评判死亡,这样你可以复活平和吗?你想要让对物理死亡的恐惧死亡,这样你可以复活在生命的流动中感到完全放松吗?你想要让旧的不安死亡,这样你可以体验自由和喜悦吗?你想要让旧的身份死去---认同苦难的那个身份---这样你可以拥抱自己为神辉煌的孩子吗?”
Dear ones, what would you like to release so as to resurrect something better?
亲爱的,你想要释放什么,这样可以复活更好的东西?
If you like, divide a piece of paper into two columns. On one side, make a list of what you wish to let go, and on the other write down what you wish to resurrect in its place.
如果你愿意,把一张纸分成两个部分。一个部分,列出你希望放下的东西,另一个部分,写下你希望复活的东西
The items on your list can be simple of profound. I want my messy closet to "die" so I can resurrect order. I want my old diet to "die" so I can eat food that nourishes me, body, and soul. I want an old upset to die, so I can resurrect innocence, joy, and freedom. I want my complaints about XYZ to die, so I can resurrect hope. Write down a list of all that you are willing to allow to die, and what you want to resurrect instead.
清单可以是简单地深刻。我想要我脏乱的衣柜“死去”,这样我可以复活至恤。我想要我旧的饮食“死去”,这样我可以吃滋养我、身体、灵魂的食物。我想要旧的不安死亡,这样我可以复活纯真、喜悦和自由。我想要我的抱怨死亡,这样我可以复活希望。写下来你愿意允许死亡的一切,以及你想要复活的一切
Now, every time you focus on one of the items that you wish to release, quickly switch to the one you want to resurrect. For example, if you open your messy closet and start to mutter, quickly switch to your desired resurrection. "Oh yes! I wish to resurrect order!" Take a moment and see how that might feel. How would it feel to resurrect order? Just imagine it. If you feel like doing something about it, do it. If not, don't.
现在,每一次你专注于你希望释放的一个物品,快速切换到你想要复活的一个物品。比如,如果你打开你脏乱的衣柜,开始喃喃自语,快速切换到你渴望的复活。“哦,是的,我希望复活至恤!”花点时间,看看这是什么感觉。复活至恤是什么感觉?想象一下。如果你有感觉,去做。如果没有,别去做
You will quickly learn what you truly wish to release vs. what you don't, and we have no judgment whatsoever about any of it. Maybe you realize you are fine with your messy closet after all, but even in doing this exercise you have resurrected a higher vibration of peace. Maybe you get the sudden urge to clean it out, and you have once again found a path to peace. In either case, you resurrected peace with you!
你会很快学会你真正希望释放什么VS你不希望释放什么,我们对此不会有什么评判。也许你意识到其实你能够接受脏乱的衣柜,但在做这个练习之中你复活了一个更高的平和振动。也许你会得到突然的推动去整理它,你再次找到了一条通往平和的道路。在这两种情况下,你复活了平和
Likewise, suppose you want to die unto an old upset with someone in your past in order to resurrect emotional freedom and joy. When you think of your old hurt, catch yourself and remind yourself, "I wish to resurrect emotional freedom and peace." Take a moment. Imagine that. Feel that. What would emotional freedom and peace feel like? This has nothing at all to do with the other person. This has to do with the energies you are resurrecting – calling to the surface – within your very own heart.
同样,假设你想要让对某个人的不爽死去,以便复活情感上的自由和喜悦。当你思考旧的伤痛,发现自己在这么做并提醒自己“我希望复活情感上的自由与平和。”花点时间。想象它。感受它。情感上的自由和平和是什么感觉?这和其他人一点关系都没有。这和你在复活的能量有关---呼唤它来到表面---从你的内心深处
Your resurrection is always within your power, no matter the external world.
你的复活总是在你的能力范围之内,不管外在世界如何
Death happens within first. Resurrection happens within first. As you shift your energies within, then your outer world can change. The choice to stay in a situation or mindset or to expand beyond it is up to you... and you have eternity to play with these energies! There is never any pressure from us to rebirth yourselves. There is only support to help you keep what you want alive within you, and move beyond what you don't.
死亡先发生在内在。复活先发生在内在。随着你把能量转向内在,你的外在世界就会改变。处于一个情况或形态中还是扩张超越它取决于你,你有着来世与这些能量玩耍!我们不会给予你任何压力来重新诞生自己。只有支持来帮助你保持你想要在内在保持活跃的,超越你不希望保持的
Happy Passover dear ones. Happy Easter. Happy Spring, and to those of you in the southern hemisphere, Happy Autumn. Allow yourself at this wonderful time of year, to look at that which you want to keep alive, that which you want to release, and that which you want to resurrect within.
逾越节快乐,亲爱的。复活节快乐。春天快乐,对你们那些住在南半球的人,秋天快乐。在一年当中的这个奇妙的时刻,让自己去看向你想要保持活跃的,你想要释放的,你想要在内在复活的
There is great Love moving to you and through you every day, but it is especially intense upon your earth at this time. Enjoy it, make use of it, and allow yourselves to resurrect yourself in any way you choose.
每一天都有着巨大的爱朝向你,流经你,但地球的此刻非常强烈。享受它,利用它,让自己在你选择的任何方式中复活自己
God Bless You! We love you so very much.-- The Angels
上帝保佑你!我们非常地爱你。

天使

原文:https://voyagesoflight.blogspot.com/.../embracing-death...
传导:Ann Albers
译者:NickChan

【觉醒家园】 www.awaker.info
回复

使用道具 举报

QQ|Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|觉醒家园

GMT+8, 2024-5-6 20:55 , Processed in 0.036670 second(s), 24 queries .