主题

回帖

12万

积分

管理员

积分
发表于 2021-4-4 12:08 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
母神-把感恩和爱发送给为了你的利益工作的人

Dearest Diana, thank you for contacting me on this auspicious day. I AM your Mother God, the Divine Mother to All. Your Father, the Divine Masculine is here with me and of course, is represented in my words to you. For yes, I would love to give a message to my Children on Gaia.
亲爱的戴安娜,谢谢你在这个吉祥的日子里与我联系。我是你的母神,一切神圣的母神。你的父亲,神圣的阳性在这里与我在一起,当然,表达在我给予你的话语里。因为,是的,我想要给予盖亚上的孩子们一则信息
Dear Children, time is running short. The great cosmic clock has been set and is counting down to your sweet liberation from tyranny!! You are just seconds, minutes away from your freedom!!!!!
亲爱的孩子们,时间紧迫。伟大的宇宙时钟已被设置,正在倒计时你们甜蜜的解放!你离你的解放只有几秒钟、几分钟的距离
Things will begin to change in a very short time and you may be stunned. It is because much has been going on behind the curtains, much has been hidden from you and now you need to see the truth. This refers to the truth of such things as what your “leaders” and others have told you. You have been deceived these many millennia.
事物会开始在很短的时间内改变,你可能会被惊讶到。这是因为很多东西一直在幕后进行,很多东西向你隐藏,现在你需要看到真像。指的是关于你的“领袖”和其他人跟你述说之物的真像。你被欺骗了数千年
You may ask why your Father and I would allow this to happen. Why would we allow your “leaders” to lie to you? We set up Gaia as a “free will” planet from the start and as such, we have not interfered with the affairs of our children...until now. We did step in recently (in the last 50 years or so) after hearing the cries from our children and from Gaia for assistance. We cannot and will not give you all the deep, dark details. However, those who have been controlling you have had their way for much too long and we decided that it must be stopped so that Gaians could have their chance to Ascend.
你可能会问为什么你的父亲和我会允许这样的事情发生。为什么我们允许你的“岭秀”欺骗你?我们一开始就把盖亚设置为“自由意志”的星球,因此,我们没有干预孩子们的事务,直到现在。我们在最近涉足了(在过去五十年左右),在听到了孩子们的哭喊和盖亚的请求协助后。我们无法也不会给予你所有深度、黑暗的细节。无论如何,那些一直空置你的人已经得意了足够久,我们决定它必须被停止,这样盖亚人可以有机会杨升
Gaia herself called to your Galactic Family who has been monitoring her for thousands of years. She asked for their help and we gave our blessing. In turn, your Galactic Family formed what has been called “The Alliance” which is another name for a group of good hearted Souls who wished to free Gaia’s inhabitants, our children. The Alliance is comprised of both Gaians & Galactics who have been working together these many years to upset the apple cart of the dark ones who have been in control. Things are not always what they seem, dear hearts. Life on Gaia has been much for difficult for you than was intended by us. These dark ones love fear and they used it to manipulate you for centuries.
盖亚她自己向监督了她数千年的银河家人呼唤。她请求他们的帮助,我们给予我们的祝福。反过来,银河家人形成了所谓的“联盟”,对希望姐放盖亚居民(我们的孩子)的善良灵魂团体的另一个称呼。联盟由盖亚人和银河存有组成,他们合作了很多年使黑暗存有的美梦破灭。事物并不总是看上去的那样,亲爱的。盖亚上的生活比我们意图般的还要艰难。这些黑暗存有喜欢恐惧,他们使用它空置了你数个世纪
The Alliance is very intelligent and they used their minds and hearts to craft a plan to break up the power of the dark ones. They have been very patient and determined in their work. Many, many, many lives have been lost in this battle for your freedom, dear hearts! Please send those Souls who gave their lives your gratitude and love. These are not the ‘Veterans’ of the military that you know and love. These are the ones who have been working behind the scenes and under-ground, fighting a war that 99% of the world’s population does not know about. Your loved ones are indeed also loved and appreciated for their service! But at this moment, I AM telling you about those who also sacrificed themselves in their dedication to the Light.
联盟非常聪明,他们尽心尽力规划了一个计划来打破黑暗存有的力量。他们非常有耐心和有决心。许多的生命在为了你们的自由而进行的战斗中失去。请把感恩和爱发送给付出了生命的灵魂。他们并不是“退伍的老兵”。他们是在幕后和地下工作的人,进行了99%的人不知道的战斗。你们这些亲爱的人也被爱着和感激着!但在这个时刻,我说的是那些在对光的奉献中牺牲了自己的人
In the coming weeks and months you will be shown things that you had no idea existed and tales that you will be shocked to hear. Please know that I and your Father are with you and will assist you get through this difficult time. And as always, our Angels are on call for assistance also. This time will pass quickly! It is necessary to clean out the cupboards and sweep up before moving to a lighter, brighter plane, do you see? The dark deeds, lies and betrayals all must be exposed for healing. Only then can you as a collective YOU, our children, move on and Ascend.
在未来的几周和几个月,你会被展示你不知道存在的东西和你会震惊的故事。请明白,我和你的父亲与你同在,会帮助你通过这个艰难的时期。一如既往,我们的天使也可以被呼唤来协助。这段时期很快会过去!在前往一个更加轻盈、更加光明的平面之前需要清理碗筷并打扫干净,你能明白吗?黑暗的行为、谎言和背叛都必须被揭示才能疗愈。只有这样你才能作为集体,我们的孩子,前进并杨升
Again, please give thanks to The Alliance and those who have worked so diligently on your behalf. These Souls number in the billions over many years. Even if they sacrificed their lives, they will still feel the love of your gratitude if you send it.
再次,请把感谢发送给联盟和那些为了你的利益辛勤工作的人。这些灵魂的数量是无数的。即使他们牺牲了自己的生命,他们依旧会感到你的感恩和爱,如果你发送它
I AM your Mother God. I love you all more than you can ever imagine. Call on me. Call on your Father God too! I leave you now with our love and with our joy that your Liberation Day is almost at hand!! Be in JOY!
我是你的母神。我爱你们,远超你的想象。呼唤我。呼唤你的父神!我伴随着爱和喜悦离去,你的解放即将到来!处于喜悦!

原文:https://voyagesoflight.blogspot.com/.../your-liberation...
传导:Dancing Dolphin
译者:NickChan

【觉醒家园】 www.awaker.info
回复

使用道具 举报

QQ|Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|觉醒家园

GMT+8, 2024-5-2 22:17 , Processed in 0.037498 second(s), 24 queries .