12万

积分

管理员

积分
发表于 2021-3-22 14:23 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
天使-记忆,白日梦,处于当下

My dear friends, we love you so very much,
我亲爱的朋友们,我们非常地爱你
Take a moment. Look around. What is happening in your world right here and now? What room are you in? Are you in your car? Outside? Take a moment to appreciate your computer, phone, tablet, or the device with which you are reading our words. Take a moment to appreciate your environment. Take a moment to appreciate yourself for taking a few minutes to connect with those of us in the heavens who love more than we can possibly ever convey with worlds. After reading this paragraph shut your eyes, breathe for a minute or two and simply open to receive our love for you. Do it now, if you like.
花点时间。看看周围。你的世界正在发生什么?你处于什么房间?你在开车吗?你在户外吗?花点时间去感激你的电脑、手机、平板或你用来阅读我们话语的任何设备。花点时间感激你的环境。花点时间感谢自己在花时间与无可估量地爱着你的我们连接。在读完这段话后,闭上眼睛,呼吸一两分钟,敞开接收我们对你的爱。现在就去做,如果你愿意
It is in this place, this moment, this very perfect time that you call now, in which you can access the Divine, your angels, and the miraculous power that creates worlds. For just a moment, after you read this paragraph, shut your eyes, breathe, and receive our love once again. This time, after you feel us, play with us. Imagine yourself in a future where you already have something you deeply and dearly want, be it a situation, a feeling, or a thing. As you receive our love and imagine your future, we are sending our energy to empower your creations. Just take a moment, in this moment, and then come back when you are ready.
正是在这样的时刻,这个非常完美的时刻,你可以访问神圣、天使、创造世界的非凡力量。在你阅读完这段话后,花点时间闭上眼睛,呼吸,再次接收我们的爱。这一次,在你感到我们后,与我们玩耍。想象自己处于你已经拥有你深度渴望之物的未来(无论是一个情况、一个感受还是一样东西)。当你接收我们的爱并想象你的未来,我们在发送我们的能量来授权你的创造。在这个时刻,花点时间,去这么做,然后当你准备好,返回
We are often asked, "How can I be present here and now while imagining my happy future?" This of it this way. Here and now, you can watch a futuristic show on your TV. Here and now, you can watch a historical documentary. Here and now, you can watch the news, the movies, the cooking channel, or a variety of other programs. Here and now, you get to tune into anything you please.
我们经常被提问“我如何处于当下的同时想象快乐的未来?”此时此刻,你可以在电视上观看一部未来风格的节目。此时此刻,你可以观看一部历史纪录片。此时此刻,你可以观看新文、电影、烹饪等等节目。此时此刻,你可以协调于任何令你高兴的东西
When you tune into the past, you are asking the universe to recreate the past. The higher dimensions will always and only match your loving vibrations, but there are plenty on the earth who will unwittingly cooperate with the lower ones. That's why we recommend you only tune in only to what you love about the past, and when painful memories seem compelling, slowly and gently steer your thoughts to ones that feel better. Tell yourself, "I am strong. I am capable. I made it. The past is over. Here I am now and now is better. In this moment I am safe. In this moment, as a I read this, all is well. Now is new." In this fashion, by focusing on better feeling thoughts in the present moment, you release the unpleasant past's grip on your future.
当你协调于过去,你在请求宇宙重新创造过去。更高的维度只会匹配你有爱的振动,但地球上的很多人会在无意中与较低的振动合作。所以我们建议你只协调于你喜爱的过去片段,当痛苦的记忆看似显著,缓慢且温柔地将你的思想引导向感觉起来更好的记忆。告诉自己“我很强大。我有能力。我做到了。过去已经过去。现在的我更加好。在这个时刻我是安全的。在这个时刻,当我阅读这些话语,一切都好。”在这样的方式中,通过专注于感觉更好的想法,你释放不令人愉快的过去紧抓
Likewise, when you think about the future, imagine the best and you will bring those good vibrations into your here and now.
同样,当你思考未来,想象最好的,你会把那些美好的振动带到你的当下
It is your energy, not your words that dictate what you are tuned into. You can’t shout at the TV, “I want to watch channel 5!” You have to tune into it. You can’t tell your voice activated control, “I don’t want to watch channel 3!” It will likely either ignore you or say, “OK, I’ll tune into channel 3!” Your devices, dear ones, are starting to teach you more and more about the 5D universe! You can only tune into one channel, one vibration at a time. It is either something you want to tune into, or something that blocks what you want.
是你的能量,而不是话语,确定你在协调于什么。你不能对电视大喊大叫“我想要观看5频道!”你必须调频道。你不能对声控遥控器说“我不想要看3平道!”它可能会无视你或说“好的,我这就调到3频道!”你的设备,亲爱的,在开始教导你更多5D宇宙的东西!你一次只能协调于一个频道,一个振动。要么是你想要协调于的,要么是阻碍你想要之物的
So, as you sit in your here and now, you can focus with appreciation on something pleasurable from the past and thus call more of that to you. You can focus on the best possible future and draw that to you as well. You can simplify all of this and appreciate life and all that it offers right here and now. In so doing you are tuning into good feelings, higher vibrations, and therefore drawing unto you absolutely everything you desire!
所以,当你坐在此时此刻,你可以伴随着感激专注于过去令人愉悦的东西,从而呼唤更多给你。你可以专注于最好的未来并把它也吸引给你。你可以简化这一切,感激生活和它此时此刻提供给你的一切。如此你在协调于美好的感受、更高的振动,从而吸引给你渴望的一切
The simplest thing you can do is to breathe, and open to receive our love. Appreciate what is around you. Appreciate yourself. Then go enjoy your day, one moment at a time, knowing that in a vibration of love and appreciation the entire universe is assembling the sum total of all your dreams and guiding you towards them… one beautiful moment at a time.
你可以做的最简单的事情就是呼吸并敞开接收我们的爱。感激周围的东西。感激自己。然后去享受你的一天,知晓,在爱与感激的振动中,整个宇宙在打包你所有的梦想,指引你朝向它们
God Bless You! We love you so very much.-- The Angels
上帝保佑你!我们非常地爱你

天使

原文:https://voyagesoflight.blogspot.com/.../memories...
传导:Ann Albers
译者:NickChan

【觉醒家园】 www.awaker.info
回复

使用道具 举报

QQ|Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|觉醒家园

GMT+8, 2024-4-28 15:08 , Processed in 0.042165 second(s), 24 queries .