12万

积分

管理员

积分
发表于 2021-3-20 13:01 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
尼古拉特斯拉-保持坚定

Good Morning America and the World,
早上好
I am Nikola Tesla and I am glad to be here today and speak to all of you. It has been awhile since I left this dimension about 78 years ago. I was called an electrical and mechanical engineer during my life on Earth, I viewed myself more as an inventor.
我是尼古拉特斯拉,我很高兴今天能够前来,与你们大家说话。从78年前我离开这个维度已经过去了很久。我在地球上的时候被称为电气机械工程师,我视自己为一个发明家
I was fortunate and blessed to live a long human life to the age 86. During my time being here, I was a very busy man, who kept creating new inventions. Some of them were burned in the fire in my lab in 1895, which was set on purpose by the Negative Side and others were hidden from humanity after my departure. They will do anything to stop or slowdown the progress and evolution of the Human Civilization.
我很有幸有着一个很长的人类寿命,活到了86岁。在我的一生中,我是一个很忙的人,不断地创造新的发明。其中一些在1895年实验室的大火中被烧毁,这是消极面想要在我离去后向人类隐藏这些东西。他们会尽一切所能阻止或减缓人类文明的发展和进步
My discoveries could make this part of the Galaxy very modern and advanced like making any flying object extremely fast. Everyone by now would have their own spacecraft to travel in, you would be able to keep the weather in balance and safe for everyone, free energy would be used everywhere on Earth for different things, and you would be able to protect yourselves from unwelcome guests from other galaxies and etc.
我的发明可以让银河系的这个部分非常现代化和先进,可以让任何飞行器极其快速。每个人都会有自己的飞船去进行旅行,能够让天气处于平衡和安全,自由能源会被用于不同的事物,你能够保护自己免受其它银河系不受欢迎的客人侵袭
These technologies Instead of helping to improve your lives now are collecting dust on the shelves. The controllers of this planet don’t want anyone to benefit from them and they want this world to keep using primitive science and machinery.
这些本该帮助改善你们生活的技术现在被尘封。这个星球的掌空者不想要任何人受益于它们,他们想要这个世界继续使用原始的科学和机械
During my life here, I was having visions that lead me to many inventions. It was said to me that I had a mental disease just to cover up the real truth about it, why I had them. I was receiving information from the Universal Consciousness, to which we are all connected to.
在我的一生,我看到了导致许多发明的异象。它对我说,我有一个精神疾病,为了盖住关于它、为什么我会拥有这些异象的真正真像。我从宇宙意识中接收信息,我们都与这个意识相连
Soon all of the hidden innovations made by others and me are going to see the Light and will serve humanity. This world will be free and will be using clean energy, water and food, with no more pollution. The Dark Side goal was always to control and not allow any positive development around the globe that can lead them to lose their power over mankind.
很快,所有隐藏的发明会来到光中,会服务人类。这个世界会自由,会使用干净的能源、水、食物,不再有污染。黑暗面的目标总是空置、不允许任何积极的发展从而导致他们失去力量
The point I want to make that throughout the history we inventors or pioneers always struggled emotionally and financially, because the Negative Ones suppressed everything that can be beneficial for the people. It serves their Dark Agenda to keep away technology that can help you to see the Light and awaken everyone.
我想要说的是,贯穿历史,我们这些发明家或先驱总是在情感上和财务上挣扎求存,因为负面存有鸭破可以利于人类的一切。这符合他们隐藏可以帮助你看到光并唤醒每个人的技术这个黑暗议程
Back in those days when I was here, I was trying to convince investors like J.P. Morgan to try to use and experiment with my discoveries like wireless energy. Believe me, it was very challenging to get money during those times needed to experiment and develop your inventions.
在我的人生中,我试图说服摩根这样的投资人使用我的发明,比如无线能源。相信我,在当时获得实验和发明所需的资金非常难
The times all of you are living are momentous and incredible, because of the upcoming transformation that is on the way to a new phase in the history of this planet. Finally, the oppression by the Darkness is going to vanish like it never existed before. Peace and freedom are going to be the only atmosphere on Mother Earth.
你们所生活的时代是重大的,不可思议的,出于即将到来的转变会带你们到达地球历史中的一个新阶段。最终,黑暗的鸭破会消失,好像从未存在过一样。和平与自由会是地球上唯一的气氛
Human beings will be pleasantly surprised by how quickly their life is going to change just in a short period of time with amazing and futuristic gadgets devices, new type of transportation and etc., which were made by many unique creators including me in that group. Every part and function in your society are going to be modernized, and all of the negative things will be eithier healed or completely removed from your daily lives.
人类会惊喜于他们的生活在短期内如何快速改变,惊人的未来科技、新型运输工具等等会出现。你们涩会的每个部分和功能都会现代化,所有负面的东西要么被疗愈要么完全从你的日常生活中被移除
The advanced technology is going to simplify your life and bring joy, no more doing thousands tasks everyday that everyone does. Your time will be spent more on productive and creative assignments instead of wasting time on meaninglessness and boring things.
先进的科技会简单化你的生活,带来喜悦,不用再做每个人都在做的日常事务。你的时间会更多地用在富有成效和创造性的作业上,而不是浪费在无意义的无聊的东西上
I am very happy that I am participating in your Ascension from another side of the veil as a messenger and observer. The timing is preplanned by the Divine Forces, so the process is happening behind the closed doors, very soon the public is going to witness with their own eyes what changes are taking place in this reality. All of the lies and deception are going to disappear like water that evaporates during hot temperatures.
我很高兴能够从面纱的另一边参与你们的杨升,作为一个信使和观察者。时机已被神圣力量预先制订,所以进展正在门后面发生,很快公众会亲眼看到什么样的改变正在这个现实发生。所有的谎言和欺骗会像水在高温下蒸发一样消失
Your patience will be rewarded for waiting, so long for your freedom. Please, don’t forgot many of you suffered globally a lot, and the liberation is coming from the Heavens from the Father, Galactics, Ascended Masters and etc. LOVE AND LIGHT ARE COMING HERE AND WILL BE STAYING HERE FOREVER ON MOTHER EARTH.
你的耐心会得到回报。请不要忘记你们许多人受了很多苦,姐放正在从天堂、父亲、银河存有、杨升大师等等而来。爱与光正在前来,会永远留在地球母亲之上
I am so happy for you and I am celebrating the upcoming victory for the humankind I am sending my Blessings and Light to everyone. Thank you.
我为你感到高兴,我在庆祝即将到来的胜利,我把祝福和光送给每个人。谢谢
Be Determined Anything You Do, And Please, Don’t Forget We Are All One.
在你所做的一切之中保持坚定,请不要忘记我们是一

原文:https://sananda.website/nicolas-tesla-via-erena.../
传导:Erena Velazquez
译者:NickChan

【觉醒家园】 www.awaker.info
回复

使用道具 举报

QQ|Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|觉醒家园

GMT+8, 2024-5-5 18:26 , Processed in 0.026590 second(s), 24 queries .