12万

积分

管理员

积分
发表于 2021-3-19 15:48 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
约书亚的传导-给予内在的孩童空间

Dear friends,
亲爱的朋友们
I am Jeshua. I am here in your midst. I stand in the center of this room and reach out my hand to you. I am not only physically in the center, but also symbolically. In your own core, you all are the Christ light. Let it be born in your own center; ignite it in your core. Recognize that it is my energy that you feel – just sense who I am. At the deepest level we are one. There is one heart with which we are linked – it is the heart of love. Feel embraced by the warmth, the compassion, the love that is there for you.
我是约书亚。我在你们之中。我站在这个房间的中央,把我的手伸向你。我不仅是物理上的、还是象征性的。在你们的核心,你们都是基督之光。让它在你的中心诞生;在你的核心点燃它。认识到你感到的是我的能量---感受我的所是。在最深的层面我们是一。有着一颗我们都相连的心---它是爱之心。感到被温暖、同情心、爱拥抱
I bow down to you. You no longer have need of me as a teacher who stands beside you. You are the ones who have allowed the Christ energy to awaken and flourish within you. You do this by being here and by sharing your stories with others: your hopes, your desires, your pain, your sorrow. This sharing with others heals you. To let go of the mask, to show your humanity and vulnerability, and to allow your emotions to flow among others, is the only true power, for it is then that you are really strong. It is then that you create safety and space for the beautiful light which lives within you, the light that you are and that connects you to the beating heart of the Christ energy.
我向你致敬。你不再需要我作为老师站在你身边。你是让基督能量在你之内苏醒和繁荣的人。你通过处于这里,和他人分享你的故事、你的希望、你的渴望、你的痛苦、你的悲伤来这么做。这个与他人分享疗愈了你。放下你的面具,展示你的人性和脆弱,让你的情绪在他人之中流动,是唯一真正的力量,因为这样你才是真正强大。这样你会为生活在你之内的美丽之光创造安全的空间,你所是的光,将你与基督能量连接的光
You become the greatest teacher, and an example for others, when you show your vulnerability. When you heal yourself in openness, and dare to show your deepest pain, you create a space of light around you, and this light is infectious and attractive to others. When someone bows deeply to their own inner wounds, and gives expression to that surrender for others to see – a sound, a voice, a gesture – then this is love. That is the layer on which old traumas can be healed: the layer of openness, vulnerability, and of allowing your deepest pains and wounds to be revealed. When you do that, you transcend them. You are the hand that holds your hurting inner child, and you become that hand the moment you take pity on the child.
当你展示你的脆弱,你成为最伟大的老师,一个榜样。当你在敞开、敢于展示你最深的痛苦中疗愈自己,你在自身周围创造了一个光之空间,这个光对他人来说是很有吸引力的。当一个人深深地向他们内在的创伤鞠躬,把这个臣服表达给别人看---一个声音、一个姿态---那么这就是爱。在这个层面旧的创伤可以被疗愈:敞开、脆弱、让你最深的痛苦和创伤被揭示的层面。当你这么做,你超越了它们。你是支撑着内在受伤孩童的双手,在你同情那个孩童的时刻你就成为了那双手
I commend you for your courage and perseverance. It is very tempting for you who have been through so much to close shut the door at some point, to not want to feel any more, to build bars once again on the windows and walls around your vulnerability, your pain, your loneliness, your self-doubt. But then you lock yourself into a self-made dungeon, and this is the most painful thing you can do to yourself. It is very counterproductive, but you, from your society and education, are encouraged to do that. Those violent emotions of deep despair, fear, and loneliness often call up fright in other people; they want to hide from them, to conceal them.
我称赞你的勇气和毅力。对你这样经历了那么多的人来说去把门关上、不想要再感受什么、去再次围绕着你的脆弱、痛苦、孤独、自我怀疑建立起栏栅是非常诱人的。但这样你就把自己锁在了一个自己制造的地牢里,这是你会对自己做的最痛苦的事情。这会适得其反,但你被涩会和教育鼓励去这么做。那些深度绝望、恐惧、孤独的情感经常激起别人的恐惧;他们想要隐藏它们
Children often come into the lives of their parents to put their finger precisely on a sore spot in the parents. A child often wakes up those emotions within you that you abhor the most, or that you fear the most. The child does this because the soul of the child has an unstoppable urge to become whole, to live from light and joy. The child does not want to hurt, or injure, the parent, but it pushes against a wall of resistance in the parent which can cause a reaction in the parent. If the parent is not willing to look at their personal pain and pushes the pain away, a negative energy is emitted that is projected on to the child. The parent then sees the child as somehow threatening.
孩子通常来到他们父母的生活中来指出父母的痛处。孩子经常会唤醒你最痛恨的那些情感,或者你最害怕的。孩子之所以这么做是因为孩子的灵魂有着一个不可阻挡的冲动去变得完整、去根据光和喜悦而活。孩子不想要伤害父母,但这撞到了父母之内的抵抗之墙,会引起父母的反应。如果父母不愿意看向自己的痛苦并推开痛苦,一个负面的能量会被投射给孩子。父母就会视孩子是一个威胁
At this unconscious level of activity, parents can close themselves off from the child, while at another, more conscious level, they want to do everything for the child. The parents can then feel they have the child’s best interest at heart and are doing everything for the child, while on a less conscious level the parents are actually blocking the child. They do not let it do or be who it really is, or allow it to truly express its gifts.
在这个无意识的行动层面,父母会向孩子关闭自己,而在另一方面,更加有意识的层面,他们想要为孩子做一切。父母会感到他们心里只想为孩子好,会为孩子做一切,而在不怎么有意识的层面,父母实际上在阻隔孩子。他们不要孩子成为他们的真正所是或不允许孩子表达他们的天赋
If the child is an expression of your deepest feelings, then those feelings are not being directly expressed by you; they are being held in check. Your feelings are then still at the unconscious level, and the child can feel confused and rejected because of that, even though there is seemly little going on at the conscious level. At that level, it is getting compliments and encouragement for things that are not really that important, while at the unconscious level, it is sensing signals of rejection for what it feels.
如果孩子是你最深情感的一个表达,那么那些感受没有被你直接表达;它们被抑制。你的感受依旧处于无意识的层面,孩子会感到困惑和被拒绝,即使看似在显意识的层面只有很少的事情发生。在显意识层面,孩子因并不真正重要的事情得到称赞和鼓励,而在无意识层面,孩子感到拒绝的信号
The child has a desire to penetrate to a deeper level, and often it is not even aware of that, it is an arch-desire. The child in a family looks for balance, which is the soul impulse the child has been given. And if the parents oppose that impulse from a place of unconsciousness, problems are created in a child. You all know those problems from within yourself, because you all have been such a child, and that child speaks to you today. In this workshop, we invite this child to be here wholly. Here, at last, it is allowed to be.
孩子渴望渗透到更深的层面,通常他没有意识到这一点,这是一个首要的渴望。一个家庭中的孩子寻求平衡,也是孩子灵魂的冲动。如果父母无意识地反对那个冲动,问题就在孩子之中被创造。你们都清楚那些问题,因为你们都是这样的一个孩子,那个孩子今天在对你说话。在这个工作坊,我们邀请这个孩子完整地来到这里。在这里,他被允许成为
It requires a lot of courage to recognize this child entirely, to give it space, to exalt in its wonderful qualities. “How beautiful, how pure you are; how wise you are; how well you intuit things.” To truly say these words to your inner child is to go against your parents, and your parents have been your benchmark for a very long time: the source of acceptance, love, protection, safety. When they did not give that recognition to you, because of their own unconsciousness, something was torn apart inside you, a deep trust was injured, and you started to show yourself differently than who you truly are. You tried to adapt and to show behavior that was no longer aligned with your deepest, purest impulses, and so life became a struggle
需要很大的勇气去完全认识到这个孩子,给予他空间,赞美他美好的品质。“你是多么美丽、纯洁、明智、你的直觉多么敏锐。”对内在的孩子说这些话就是违背你的父母,而你的父母很长时间以来是你的基准:接纳、爱、保护、安全感的来源。当他们并不给予你那个认可,出于他们的无意识,你之内有什么被撕碎了,一个深度的信任受到了伤害,你开始展现出和你真正的所是不一样的自己。你试图适应并展示并不与你最深、最纯粹的冲动对齐的行为,所以生活变成了一个挣扎
I do not need to describe to you what that has done to your life: the feeling of being lost, the loneliness, and the gnawing self-doubt to which that leads. You all know that from within yourself. What needs to happen now is to give this child inside you – that is still there in all its purity – the space it needs. And the reason this demands a great deal of courage from you is that it asks of you to give up “the world”. In your earliest childhood, your parents were the world, that which you depended upon, those who took care of you, and who were essential for your survival. Later, it was your friends, your school, the teachers, then the bosses, your employers – all the external frameworks and benchmarks.
我不需要向你描述这对你的生活做了什么:迷失、孤独、痛苦的自我怀疑。你们都清楚这些东西。现在需要做的就是给予这个内在的孩子所需的空间。这需要你很大的勇气是因为他要求你放弃“世界”。在你早期的童年,你的父母就是世界,你依靠的世界,对你的生存来说至关重要。然后,是你的朋友、学校、老师,然后老板、雇主---所有外在的框架和基准
In order to stand up truly for your original soul-impulse – that inner child within you – means to turn your back on the world outside you and to say to this child, “I am here for you! For you, I resist the power of the world. By expressing my faith in you, I leave the world aside. I don’t care what others think, I let go of the judgment of my parents, my friends, my partner, my employer, because I see your beauty and I know you are worthy of allowing your light to shine here.”
为了拥护你最初的灵魂推动---你之内的孩童---意味着背对外在的世界并对这个孩童说“我为你而在!为了你,我抗拒世界的力量。通过表达我对你的信念,我把世界放到一边。我不在乎别人怎么想的,我放下我父母、朋友、伴侣、老板的评判,因为我看到了你的美丽,我知道你本该让你的光闪耀”
It calls for a turnaround within yourself, a deep turning toward your inner self, and this takes a lot of strength and courage, because you eventually come to a point where you really are alone. No one else can do this “turning toward yourself with your back to the world”; that turn you make alone. I stand aside and encourage you. I want to always point out the original and exquisite beauty of the child within you, but I see the fear and doubt in your eyes as to whether you can do it. Know that I will stay here as long as, and until, you no longer need my encouragement. But you are the ones who have to do this turnaround, and you are the ones who are doing it. You are halfway through this turnaround, some more toward the beginning, while others are a little farther along, but that does not matter, because you know that this is your way. This is the way of the lightworker on Earth.
这需要你之内的一个转向,一个朝向你内在自我的深度转向,这需要很大的力量和勇气,因为你终于来到了你真正孤独的点。没人可以“让你背朝世界来转向自己”;这个转向使你孤独。我在你身边,鼓励你。我总是想要指出内在孩童的最初美丽,但我看到了你眼中的恐惧和怀疑,关于你是否能够做到。知晓,我一直在这里,直到你不再需要我的鼓励。但你是必须去做这个转向的人,你是正在做的人。你已经走了一半的路了,一些人刚开始,其他人走得稍微远一点,但这不重要,因为你知道这是你的道路。这是光之工做者的道路
Once you have created a space for that inner child, it will change your life. Deep forces are awakened, your soul becomes more located on Earth. You are going to emit light to other people and where you first saw people who judged you, you now see small children who themselves are lost. In this way, the judgment of others becomes less and less important, with less of an impact upon you. You come to stand more and more in your own strength – you become a teacher. This is what it means to be a teacher or lightworker: that you turn toward your own inner fire, the passion from your soul that drives you. and then the inner child is preserved, the purity rediscovered inside you.
一旦你为那个内在的孩童创造了一个空间,它会改变你的生活。深度的力量苏醒,你的灵魂更多扎根于地球。你会把光散发给别人,一开始你看到的是别人在评判你,你现在看到迷失的小孩子。如此,别人的评判变得越来越不重要,对你产生越来越少的影响。你越来越多地处于自己的力量中---你成为了一个老师。这就是成为一名老师或光之工做者的含义:你朝向自己内在的火焰,推动着你的灵魂激情。然后内在的孩童会被拥护,纯洁重新在你之内被发现
You all have learned to distrust your emotions, to put barriers around them in order to keep them at a distance, but your emotions are very important indicators in this turnaround process. I already said that your inner child – the child that you were – at some point became torn between what it felt inside and what was expected of it by the outside world. The emotional life of this child that you were became influenced by this expectation and became confused, and it now seems as if you cannot always trust your emotions. But assume that there is a truth that hides behind every deep emotion. The emotion itself can be unbalanced and throw you off center, but do not allow yourself to be put off or discouraged when that happens. If the child-oriented part in you has an emotion, then there is a truth that lies behind it. When you bow down to the inner child in openness and gentleness (humility?), and you allow the emotion to roll out like a wave through your body, then a message will not be far behind. And that message is meant for you, you as the carrier of your inner child, and you as the soul that lives on Earth with and through the child.
你们都学会了不去信任你的情感,在它们周围建立起栏栅,以便和它们保持距离,但你的情感是这个转向进程中非常重要的指标。我已经说过你内在的孩童,在某个点被“内在的感受”和“外在世界的期望”拉扯。这个孩童的情感生活受到这个期望的影响,变得困惑,看似你不能总是信任你的情绪。但假设每一个深度情感背后都隐藏着一个真理。情感本身可以失衡,让你偏离中心,但不要让自己被拖延或气馁。如果你之内的孩童部分有着一个情感,那么它背后就有着一个真理。当你在敞开和温柔(谦卑)中向内在的孩童鞠躬,你让情绪像海浪一样一波波地通过你的身体,那么一则信息就不会遥远了。那则信息就是给你的,作为内在孩童的承载者,作为生活在地球上的灵魂
Now look for a moment to see if there is something that your inner child would like you to know. Let this child stand before you, observe it, feel the power, the beauty, and the originality in this child, and at the same time the vulnerability. Of course, this child needs love and protection, it is vulnerable, and this is what you can now give it. Surround it with warmth and security. Now ask the child: “What is in you that wants to come to expression and become visible? Give me your message, allow me to know that message through an emotion or a feeling in my body, through a word or by way of a symbol. Talk to me.” And realize that when your child stands in front of you, you have turned toward it and so you listen. It is this attitude of listening that is important, because then the message will come. And your willingness to bow down to your inner child is the basis for this to happen.
现在腾出一分钟的时间来看看你内在的孩童是否有着什么需要你知道。让这个孩童站在你面前,观察他,感受这个孩童的力量、美丽、创意、脆弱。当然,这个孩童需要爱和保护,他是脆弱的,这是你现在可以给予他的。用温暖和安全包裹他。先问这个孩童:“你想要表达什么?给予我你的信息,让我通过我身体的一个感受或情绪、一句话或一个符号来知道那个信息。与我交谈。”意识到,当你的孩童站在你面前,你就转向了他,所以聆听。这个聆听的态度很重要,因为这样信息就会前来。你愿意向这个孩童鞠躬是聆听发生的基础
Do not underestimate the importance of what you are doing. The restoration of the connection with the purest part in you is what is going to change this world and this Earth. There is a lot of pain, a lot of misery, and many wrongs in this world in which you live. Change is going to come from within, from the hearts and souls of people, from the way they experience and respond to themselves. That is were true change takes place, inspired change, and not from the outside, from thinking or acting, but primarily from the inside outward, from feeling, from the heart. So when you, in a seemingly private gesture, bow intimately toward your own pain, your own wounds, you do something for the world – you make it lighter. On the surface level nothing appears to change: the environmental pollution does not lessen, there are no fewer wars, no less poverty. However, something does happen: there is a seed planted for real profound change.
不要低估这么做的重要性。与你之内最纯洁的部分连接会改变这个世界和地球。这个世界有着很多的痛苦、悲剧和错误。改变会从内在而来,来自人们的心和灵魂,来自他们体验和响应的方式。真正的改变,受启发的改变,并不来自外在,思考或行动,而是主要来自内在,感受和心。所以当你,独处的时候,亲切地向你的痛苦、创伤鞠躬,你就在为世界做贡献---你使它更加轻盈。在表面上,没什么看似改变:环境污染没有减轻,战争没有减少,贫困没有减少。无论如何,有些东西确实发生了:真正深刻改变的种子已被播下
The true change this world is waiting for is the opening of the human heart. First of all, for oneself, for the wounded inner child inside oneself, and from there to begin to radiate light into the world. You are then not an all-knowing teacher who is able to do everything – no, you are precisely very human, and you remain vulnerable, but you no longer hide your self. You flow along with life and all it brings to you. In that flowing, open, and vulnerable movement, you are so very beautiful and your great strength becomes visible!
这个世界等待的真正改变就是人类的心敞开。首先,敞开自己,敞开内在受伤的孩童,从那里开始把光散发给世界。然后你并不是一个无所不知的老师,可以做一切事情---不,你是人类,你依旧脆弱,但你不再隐藏自己。你伴随着生活和它带给你的一切流动。在那个流动、敞开、脆弱性中,你是如此美丽,你巨大的力量变得可见
I am here with you as a friend, a like-minded one — I love you. I also have an inner child, a child who is excited at seeing you again – my family. I have been human and I partially preserve my humanity, and even though I am not in a human body, being human is dear to me. The very emotions, the depth, and the intensity of it has stayed in my heart. I am here, not only to transfer ideas or information from my mind, I am here from my essence, my core, which includes an inner child. I am here from love and friendship and brother-and-sisterhood. I love you and I want to bring you greetings from my heart.
我作为朋友,志同道合的朋友前来---我爱你。我也有一个内在的孩童,对能够再次看到你感到很兴奋的孩童。我曾经是人类,我部分保留着我的人性,即使我不在人类身体中,人类对我来说很亲切。身而为人的情感、深度和强度一直保存在我的心中。我在这里,不仅来传达我的想法或信息,我从我的本质、核心、内在孩童而来。我从爱、友谊、兄弟姐妹情谊而来。我爱你,我带给你衷心的问候

原文:https://www.jeshua.net/.../give-space-to-the-child.../
传导:Pamela Kribbe
译者:NickChan

【觉醒家园】 www.awaker.info
回复

使用道具 举报

QQ|Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|觉醒家园

GMT+8, 2024-5-17 15:45 , Processed in 0.219006 second(s), 25 queries .