主题

回帖

12万

积分

管理员

积分
发表于 2021-2-13 02:38 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
圣哲曼-与永恒对齐,而不是时间

JJK: Why doesn’t the Federation of Light just make short work of the dark cabal on Earth? I have heard that the dark star nations had to leave the earth, I have read that the earth is surrounded by light spheres of space that protect us, and I know that in the end light will triumph over darkness, love over fear. But: Why is everything only getting worse now?
JJK:为什么光之联邦不迅速干掉地球上的黑暗存有?我听说暗星国度必须离开地球,我读到过地球已被保护我们的光之球形包裹,我知道最终光会战胜黑暗,爱会战胜恐惧。但:为什么现在一切都变得更糟了?
Corona is not even over yet and already the next sow is driven through the village. The climate insanity is starting again and the whole world is protesting against racism in the USA. It is crystal clear what this is all about: the removal of Donald Trump. Meanwhile, the leftist mob is ravaging America, looting stores and excelling in brute force. 5G is being rolled out and for the fall of 2020 we are told of the sequel to Corona – or possibly the biggest financial crash of all time.
病毒还未结束,下一个播种正在穿过村庄。气候的“精神错乱”再次开始等等
When will this madness end and asked again: Why don’t the light alien troops intervene to put an end to this goings-on?
这个疯狂什么时候才会结束,为什么光之外星军队不干预来结束这一切?
MASTER ST. GERMAIN: I am in the midst of you! The liberation of mankind is a project of mankind. It depends on every single human being. We receive help and support from different star peoples from the light realms. However, the detachment of the dark forces starts from humanity itself. This explains to you this unbelievable dynamic and this requires from every human being the necessary patience for it.
圣哲曼:我处于你们之中!人类的解放是人类的项目。它取决于每个人。我们从来自光之领域的不同星星存在那里接收帮助和支持。无论如何,脱离黑暗始于人类自身。这就解释了这个令人难以置信的动态,这需要每个人拥有必要的耐心

COMPLETE REVELATIONS
完全揭示

The change that is now occurring in human society has now reached the point of full revelations. By the time this book is published, more new facts, unimaginable today, will be brought to people’s attention.
正在人类社会中发生的改变已经到达完全揭示的点。在这本书发行的时候,更多的新事实,今天难以想象的,会被带到人们的注意力中
It will be revealed which forces “ran” what game in the background. All the more violent is their resistance!
将会揭示什么力量在后台“运行”什么游戏。所有的抱力是他们的抵抗
It is their desperate fight for the supremacy on earth and over the people. That is why everything is currently being thrown into the battle and as much fear as possible is being generated, because it is fear that paralyzes people and keeps them from co-creating a future full of light.
这是他们绝望地争取对地球和人类的掌控。所以现在一切都被投入战斗,尽可能多的恐惧被制造,因为恐惧会麻痹人类,阻碍他们共同创造一个充满光的未来
Every human being is a co-creator of a luminous future. To prevent people from doing so is now the greatest endeavor of the dark forces. With last force and with all still available strength this “harvest of the fear” is pursued.
每个人是一个光明未来的共同创造者。阻碍人类这么做是黑暗力量此刻最大的努力。伴随着最后一丝、依旧可获取的力量,这个“恐惧的收割”被追求
JJK: Why don’t the light forces stop this game? So many people are being harmed and so many will never wake up because they are completely absorbed by these methods. When I think of 5G alone, that can change us adversely – or the permanent perpetuation of fears – so people can no longer think for themselves or even think a clear thought….

JJK:为什么光之力量不阻止这个游戏?这么多的人被伤害,这么多的人永远不会醒来,因为他们完全被这些手段吸引。
MASTER ST. GERMAIN: We are now in the phase of complete exposure and have reached the point where more and more people are confronted with facts that they would prefer to “block out”. Everything that is gladly dismissed as a dubious “conspiracy theory” is given more and more weight and people are beginning to trust the system less and less.
圣哲曼:我们现在处于完全揭露的阶段,已经到达了越来越多的人在面对他们宁愿“逃避”的事实这个点。被认为是“阴谋论”的一切在被给予越来越多的份量,人们在开始越来越不相信系统
This process must continue until the point where the direct intervention of the luminous sphere forces is justified. By a certain point, a certain number of people must have awakened, that is, become conscious. Only then is such intervention permitted.
这个进程必须继续,直到光明力量的直接干预变得合理。到一定程度,一定数量的人必须醒来,也就是,变得有意识。只有这样干预才被允许
Therefore, everything is now being done in the background to prevent the destruction of this planet and the extinction of mankind. That is the protection the earth has received and nothing and nobody in being can change that.
因此,现在一切都在幕后进行来阻止地球和人类的消亡。这是地球收到的保护,没什么,没人可以改变这一点

JJK: That means it is up to ourselves?
JJK:这意味着取决于我们自己?
MASTER ST. GERMAIN: That which we ourselves can effect, we will effect. That is certain.
圣哲曼:我们可以影响,我们会来影响。这是肯定的

HAVE THE “DARK STAR RACES” LEFT THE EARTH?
“暗星种族”离开地球了吗?
JJK: Is the information true that the dark star race has already left our earth and this galaxy and now only the “last contingent of humans” is spreading this terror?
JJK:暗星种族离开地球和这个银河系了吗?现在只有“残留的人类分支”在散播恐惧,是不是?
MASTER ST. GERMAIN: The negative extraterrestrial influences, star races that wanted to plunder Earth’s resources and harvest the fear of humans, have left this space-time continuum. The Earth is under the protection of light space spheres, which you can also see in the sky with the naked eye on clear days and nights. These spheres carry the consciousness of the 6th – 12th dimension within them and they are positioned in such a way that a passage of dark forces is impossible.
圣哲曼:想要抢夺地球资源、收割人类恐惧的负面外星影响力已经离开这个时空系统。地球处于光之球形的保护中,你可以在晴朗的天气用肉眼看到(天空中)。这些球形携带着六维到12维的意识,它们在这样的方式中被放置,这样黑暗力量的通道就不可能存在
Any negative influence that is currently occurring on Earth is coming from those human forces that acted as “servants” and “ambassadors” of that dark star race for millennia and became “brutes” themselves.
正在地球上发生的任何负面影响来自那些作为暗星种族“仆从”和“大使”的人类,他们已经变成了“人面兽心”
It is their fight for survival and they want to do as much damage as possible.
这是他们的生存之战,他们想要造成尽可能多的破坏

DOES THE LIGHT REALLY TRIUMPH?
光真的胜利了吗?
JJK: “The light is triumphant!” is said over and over again. But the longer it goes on and the more violent the power struggles and manipulations become, the more people lose faith in it. Sometimes there is just no glimmer of light on the horizon. What do you say to these people?
JJK:“光已经胜利!”说了一遍又一遍。但进行地越久,那些拥有全力的人越挣扎、暴力,越多的人失去信心。有时候地平线上看不到一丝光。你对这些人有什么话说?
MASTER ST. GERMAIN: We are all universal and immortal spirit beings. Always focus on that! What you cannot finish in one life, you will accomplish in the next.
圣哲曼:我们都是宇宙、不朽的精神存在。总是专注于这一点!你在一生中无法完成的,你会在下一生中完成
Never limit your work in the vineyard of God to this ONE life.
永远不要将你在神之葡萄园中的工作局限于这一生
We all descended to earth at different times and entered a life in different epochs – and we always succeeded in laying a building block for the New Era and anchoring it on earth. Jesus and Buddha set an example and their seeds are slowly sprouting over the centuries.
我们在不同的时期下降到地球,进入不同时代的生活---我们总是成功铺设新时代的基石,将它锚定于地球。耶稣和佛陀做出了榜样,他们的种子几个世纪以来在慢慢发芽
Nothing is in vain. Everything is filled with deep meaning and in the end leads to the “victory of light”. Now you ask, “When is THIS END?”
没什么是无用功。一切充满了深度的含义,最终都会导向“光的胜利”。现在你问道“什么时候结束?”
I tell you: many people will experience this end in one earth life, in this their earth life. It is that close and yet it still seems so far away.
我告诉你:许多人会在(仅仅)一次地球轮回中,体验这个结束。它就是这么接近,但依旧看似遥远

THE KEY LIES IN YOUR CONSCIOUSNESS!
关键在于你的意识
As long as you count the days until ascension, they will not pass and ascension will not come. Only when you are fully present in the now, time will fly and the Kingdom of Heaven on Earth will be only a moment away.
只要你数着日子直到杨升,它们不会过去,杨升不会到来。只有当你完全处于当下,时间会飞速,人间天堂只有一刻之远
People are now being given the opportunity to become awake.
人们现在被给予机会去醒来
The revelations are in full swing.
揭示正在全面展开
What is coming to light now will shake humanity awake and awaken as many people as are needed for the dimensional leap.
正在来到光中的会摇醒人类,唤醒维度跳跃所需的人数
Then the forces of light that surround and guard you will make you familiar with their centers and abilities. The environmental damage that seems irreparable today, the mass manipulations that are deadly today, will be corrected by the Star Peoples of Light – from the moment they take action on Earth and start working with the remaining humanity – in a few hours.
然后包裹你,保护你的光之力量会让你熟悉他们的中心和能力。今天看似无法修补的环境破坏,要命的集体操粽,会被光之星星存在纠正---一旦他们在地球上采取行动,开始与剩下的人类合作---在几个小时之内
The new humanity will not be created in millennia, but from a certain point in a few days.
新人类不会用几千年的时间创造,而是在某种程度上,几天内
The phase of revelations must be passed through and experienced. It is the only way for many people to wake up.
揭示阶段必须被通过和体验。这是让许多人醒来的唯一方式
YOU HARVEST EVERYWHERE!
你的收获无处不在
Give your life a deeper and more universal meaning! Align yourself with the timeless and not with the time! Then you will feel no more impatience or dissatisfaction. Work like a gardener who puts the seed into the earth and waits patiently for it to germinate, sprout and finally bear fruit. Be aware: You always return to the light – on this world or on another.
给予你的生活一个更深的更加宇宙的含义!与永恒对齐,而不是时间!然后你会感到不那么急躁或不满。像园丁那样工作,把种子放到土壤里,耐心地等待它的发芽,然后杰出果实。意识到:你总是会返回光---在这个世界或其它的
You reap everywhere what you have sown, no matter where or when.
你在播种的每个地方都会有收获,无论哪里或何时
Never limit yourself and your work only to this world, because we are all universal and multidimensional creatures. We are part of God’s plan – as immortal spirit beings as well as transient human beings.
永远不要将你自己和你的工作局限于这个世界,因为我们是宇宙、多维度的生物。我们是神之计划的一部分---作为永恒的精神存在以及短暂的人类存在

Our service is always God service and our harvest is God knowledge.
我们的服务总是神的服务,我们的收获就是神的知识
JJK: I feel the conversation is winding down. One last question, “Why do you always speak of WE?”
JJK:我感到谈话要落幕了。最后一个问题“为什么你总是说我们?”
MASTER ST. GERMAIN: I am among people as people. I am reached by hardships just as you are, and I bear the burdens of this humanity just as you do. I know the fears and the sorrows of a human being because I am a human being myself.
圣哲曼:我作为人处于人们之中。我也和你一样遇到了艰难,我也背负着人类的负担。我知道人类的恐惧和悲伤,因为我也是一个人类
I am consciousness of your consciousness. We are one and we are many, as many Ascended Masters are embodied on earth.
我是你意识的意识。我们是一,我们是众多,就像曾经体现于地球的大师
No one is alone and we are one. That is how it is. I bless you with deep love.
没人是孤单的,我们是一。就是如此。我伴随着深深的爱祝福你

MASTER ST. GERMAIN
圣哲曼

原文:https://eraoflight.com/.../saint-germain-phase-of-full.../
传导:Jahn Kassl
译者:NickChan

【觉醒家园】 www.awaker.info
回复

使用道具 举报

主题

回帖

积分

版主

积分
发表于 2021-2-13 03:55 | 显示全部楼层
人类的解放是人类的项目。它取决于每个人。

谢谢圣哲曼!

大家一起提升我们自己!让新地球尽快显化出来!
回复

使用道具 举报

QQ|Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|觉醒家园

GMT+8, 2024-5-5 18:04 , Processed in 0.031144 second(s), 24 queries .