12万

积分

管理员

积分
发表于 2021-1-28 13:09 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
萨南达-爱自己

I LOVE MYSELF!
我爱自己
Love yourself! This is the first step anyone should take who is complaining about the lack of love in the world!
去爱自己!这是抱怨世界缺乏爱的人应该去迈出的第一步
Only once you’re filled with self-love, you are able to give love and radiate love. Only someone who loves is able to truly help others. Receiving help from people who don’t love themselves is like a meal without spice that fills your stomach but has no flavor.
只有当你充满自爱,你才能给予爱和散发爱。只有去爱的人才能真正帮助别人。从不爱自己的人那里接收帮助就像没有放调味品的一顿饭,毫无滋味
Beloved humans,
亲爱的人们
Practice this: Stand in front of a mirror, look yourself in the eyes and say: „I love myself.”
练习:站在镜子面前,看向自己的眼睛并说“我爱自己”
Keep doing this until you enjoy it, until you notice an inner shift and develop new feelings about yourself. A deep-seated sense of worthlessness, or deep-seated self-hatred, can now be released – this simple exercise sets everything in motion.
继续做直到你享受它,直到你注意到一个内在的转变并发展出对自己的新感受。一个深度的无价值感或者自我憎恨,现在可以被释放---这个简单的练习会让一切都动起来
Consequently, the door of healing will open for you, and while you are sleeping, you will be liberated from a lot of debilitating imprinting.
因此,疗愈的大门会为你开启,当你睡觉,你会自由于大量令你衰弱的印记
CREATE YOUR OWN DESTINY
创造你自己的命运
Nowadays, healing can happen quickly – you just have to be completely ready for it.
现在,疗愈可以快速发生---你只需为它完全准备好
Waiting for enlightenment doesn’t get you anywhere. Take your fate into your own hands and consciously create your own destiny.
等待启蒙不会带你到达任何地方。把你的命运掌握在自己手中,有意识地创造你自己的命运
In doing so, love is the most essential tool to bring the utmost joy to yourself and others.
如此,爱是最重要的工具去把最大的喜悦带给自己和他人
However, it must not be an illusion, a concept or imagination. “ I love myself” or “I love all of creation” can be empty phrases. No, It should never get to that. Therefore, consciously face your issues of self-worth and self-worthlessness. Can you love yourself just the way you are? Do you feel inferior to others? Really get to the bottom of these questions.
无论如何,它肯定不是一个幻象,一个概念或想象。“我爱自己”或者“我爱所有的造物”是空洞的话语。不,它永远不会这样。因此,有意识地面对自己的自我价值问题。你可以爱自己现在的样子吗?你感到比别人差吗?真正深入这些问题
Dig inside yourself for love. Search for love just like a gold-digger is looking for gold by sieving and discarding all that is not gold. Discard what is lesser and keep what corresponds with love.
向内挖掘爱。寻找爱就像淘金者过筛并丢弃所有不是黄金的一切来找到黄金。丢弃较差的,保留与爱对齐的
Until you are full of love, don’t do anything and let everything be.
在你充满爱之前,不要做任何事情,允许一切成为
Concentrate on yourself until you have found self-love and are capable of complete self-acceptance as the one you are: love and endless divine beauty.
专注于自身,直到你找到自爱以及能够完全接纳自己的所是:爱和无尽的神圣美丽
With endless love,SANANDA
伴随着无限的爱,

萨南达

原文:https://eraoflight.com/2021/01/27/sananda-love-yourself/
传导:Jahn Kassl
译者:NickChan

【觉醒家园】 www.awaker.info
回复

使用道具 举报

QQ|Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|觉醒家园

GMT+8, 2024-5-18 08:39 , Processed in 0.046264 second(s), 24 queries .