主题

回帖

12万

积分

管理员

积分
发表于 2021-1-25 16:13 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
源头造物主-不要再携带过去的负担

Do not carry the burdens of the past any longer, look forward and redeem your dramas and karma in the light of God, who I am. Fill up all places of your soul with light, there, where wounds do not want to close, there, call me.
不要再携带过去的负担,在神的光中展望并救赎你的戏剧和业力。将你的灵魂充满光,创伤不想要闭合的地方,呼唤我
I am GOD,
我是神
Mankind is in my care. While this world changes, I spread protectively my arms over you. Like a mother and like a father, who give security and love to the child, who give courage and support to the child – so is my love to you.
人类在我的关照中。当这个世界改变,我伸展我的臂膀来保护你。就像母亲,就像父亲,给予孩子安全和爱,给予孩子勇气和支持
No harm shall happen to you, suffering shall stay away from you and happiness shall meet you on all ways.
没有伤害会降临于你,苦难会远离你,幸福会来遇见你
I am omnipresent on this earth and in your life.
我在地球上和你的生活中无处不在
If you become aware of this, then all fears for the future disappear and this time becomes a wonderful opportunity for you to heal the postponed now and to recognize the unrecognized now.
如果你意识到这一点,所有对未来的恐惧会消失,这个时刻成为了一个奇妙的机会去疗愈拖延,去认识到未被认识到的
Today there is an environment on this earth that invites you to great steps of development, because the change in the outer world invites you to pay more attention to the inner world.
今天地球上有着一个环境在邀请你去迈出巨大的发展步伐,因为外在世界的改变在邀请你去更加关注内心世界
ADVERSITY” AS THE MASTER OF TIME
逆境~时间的主人
In adversity, the most beautiful things are often created and great insights are born. In adversity, man resorts to measures that would never have been taken under other circumstances. That is why hardship is the master of this time – and today you experience hardship on many levels.
在逆境中,最美妙的东西经常会被创造,伟大的洞见诞生。在逆境中,人类试图衡量的永远不会在其它情况下被采用。所以艰难是此刻的主人---今天你在许多层面上体验艰难
Everything is under reconstruction and you ask yourselves, how does it go on or when does this madness end, in which injustice became right and cold-heartedness, egoism or the complete absence of empathy became the maxim.
一切都处于重建中,你问自己,它进行地如何或者这个疯狂如何结束---不公变成正确,无情、自负或完全缺乏同情心变成了准则
When does what pollutes your soul and burdens your heart end? When does the inhumanity end? When does it become LIGHT and when does LOVE begin its reign among people?
什么时候污染你灵魂、让你的心感到负担的东西结束?什么时候不人道的东西结束?什么时候它成为光,什么时候爱开始主导人类?
While you ask yourselves, new abysses are revealed to you and so you are asked to take a stand. Inwardly you are asked to say NO or YES to this.
当你问自己,新的深渊向你揭示,所以你在被请求表达立场。内在你在被请求去说不或yes
It is clear that compromises no longer help today. Neither on the outside nor on the inside can compromises or half solutions make the ground fertile for growth.
很明显,和解(compromises又译让步,妥协)在今天不再有用。无论是外在还是内在,和解或半解决方案不再能为成长提供肥沃的土壤
This means that the revelations of this time require each person to make a decision: Where do I direct my attention? In what do I invest my life energy?
这意味着这个时刻的启示需要每个人去做出一个决定:我把注意力引向哪里?我把自己的生命能量投资到哪里?
In the creation of light-filled manifestations, in the fight against “evil” or in joining the forces of darkness.
充满光的造物?对抗“邪恶”?还是加入黑暗力量
TIME TO DECIDE
是时候决定
All choices serve to create specific experiences for the individual, and they are fundamentally synonymous:
所有选择服务于创造特定的体验,它们基本上是同义词:
– He who creates light and fulfills his orders is on the way to me.
-创造光,履行圣职的人在朝向我走来
– Who has taken up the fight against the evil in the outer world and thereby fulfills his orders, he is on the way to me.
-在外在世界与邪恶战斗从而履行圣职的人在朝向我走来
– Who has joined the powers of darkness and thereby fulfills his orders, he is on the way to me.
-加入黑暗力量从而履行圣职的人在朝向我走来
These ways differ only one thing: the time when a man finds back to me.
这些不同的道路只提供一样东西:一个人回归我的时刻
The first one goes the way straight ahead, the second one goes a detour and the third one still has a long journey ahead of him.
第一条路是笔直的,第二条路是弯曲的,第三条路依旧是漫长的
All these decisions are equal and they are now made by more and more people. Only the lukewarm, who reject every responsibility, lose their hold on this earth in this time and they find neither their place nor their orders.
所有这些决定都是同等的,正在被越来越多的人做出。只有冷淡的拒绝每一个责任的人会在此刻离开地球,他们既找不到自己的位置也发现不了自己的圣职
This means that I am taking these people back to the “realm of preparations”, to the place where they are being prepared for a next life.
这意味着我在把这些人带回“准备的领域”,为下一生做准备的地方
Today you are experiencing that very many people are being called away. Often they are people who can no longer find their way in this world or no longer want to.
今天你正在体验非常多的人被叫走。通常他们是那些无法在这个世界找到自己道路的人或者不再想要找到自己道路的人
YOU ARE IN MY CARE
你在我的关照中
Whoever lives his assignments will live them until they are fulfilled. There is no doubt about that, because whoever has made his choice is under my care – in good days as well as in bad, in light as well as in darkness.
任何执行他的作业之人会执行它们直到完成。对此没什么疑问,因为任何做出自己选择的人都在我的关照之下---在美好的日子以及糟糕的日子,在光明的日子以及黑暗的日子
This message is the invitation for you to courageously make your choice. Half-heartedness is no longer an option today.
这则信息就是邀请你去勇敢地做出自己的选择。三心二意不再是一个选项
Be wholehearted, no matter what role you choose for yourself. The light, the love are omnipresent. It shimmers ever more powerfully between the light poverty of mankind. Who does not develop a view for it, I help him, who does not want to develop a view for it, I help him – even if this leads to detours.
要全心全意,无论你选择什么角色。光,爱是无所不在的。它在缺乏光的人之中更加强力地闪耀。看不到它的人,我会帮助他/她,不想要看到它的人,我会帮助他/她---即使这会导致弯路
Fight your battle – against yourself or against the world. Live your life – for mankind or for yourself. Carry out your orders – without hesitation – then the kingdom of heaven is given to you and the realization of All-What-Is comes near.
进行你的战斗---对自己或者世界。去生活---为人类或为自己。执行你的作业---毫不犹豫---天堂王国就会被给予你,一切万有的领悟接近
Be whole, be courageous and be sure: I am everything and I am always with you.
变得完整、勇敢、确信:我就是一切,我总是与你在一起

GOD

原文:https://eraoflight.com/.../source-creator-i-am-all-i-am.../
传导:Jahn Kassl
译者:NickChan

【觉醒家园】 www.awaker.info
回复

使用道具 举报

头像被屏蔽

主题

回帖

积分

禁止发言

积分
发表于 2021-1-27 23:21 | 显示全部楼层
提示: 作者被禁止或删除 内容自动屏蔽
回复

使用道具 举报

头像被屏蔽

主题

回帖

积分

禁止发言

积分
发表于 2021-1-27 23:24 | 显示全部楼层
回复

使用道具 举报

头像被屏蔽

主题

回帖

积分

禁止发言

积分
发表于 2021-1-27 23:32 | 显示全部楼层
回复

使用道具 举报

QQ|Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|觉醒家园

GMT+8, 2024-4-28 14:03 , Processed in 0.526122 second(s), 24 queries .