主题

回帖

12万

积分

管理员

积分
发表于 2021-1-9 13:31 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
Ashian-你一直在梦想的魔法现在开始

Jennifer: Good morning Ashian, I have been thinking that my experience may be a useful starting point for this conversation.
Jennifer:早上好Ashian,我一直在想我自己的体验可能是这次谈话的一个有用的起点
Ashian: Good morning beloved sisters and brothers. Yes, let’s begin here!
Ashian:早上好,亲爱的兄弟姐妹们。是的,让我们就从它开始
J: I am aware of the new energies on the planet from what others say, but for me personally, it’s been a rollercoaster ride: one day I lack energy, another day I am listless, another day I feel depressed, another day I feel all of those things simultaneously! I had imagined new energies and new beginnings would have a freshness to them, a joy or at least not a bath of the tired old emotions.
J:我知道他人所说的新能量,但对我个人而言,这是一个过山车:在这一天我缺乏精力,在另一天我无精打采,隔一天我感到沮丧,另一天我又同时感到这些东西!我曾经想象新的能量和新的开始是精神饱满的、是一个喜悦或者至少洗去疲惫的旧能量
A: First, you are not alone in this feeling, or all these feelings. New energies don’t mean that lightworkers stopped doing what they were doing: shining light and clearing darkness. However, there are new dimensions to this now which I shall share in the hope that it assists you all.
A:首先,你不是唯一拥有这些感受的人。新的能量并不意味着光之工做者不再做他们在做的:闪耀光和清理黑暗。无论如何,现在有着新的规模,我希望它会服务你们所有人
You are still shining and clearing, and you are doing that magnificently. The new energies will make this process easier and it will also do a lot of the work for you, so there is less clearing to do. A lot of the dense, stuck energy you have been clearing cannot exist in these higher vibrations you inhabit, so it … vaporises, therefore this is less work for you in the long run.
你依旧在闪耀和清理,你做得非常好。 新的能量会让这个进程变得更加容易,它还会为你做很多工作,所以有着更少的清理要去做。你一直在清理的大量稠密、受困的能量无法存在于这些更高的振动中,所以它会蒸发,因此长期看来你要做的工作会更少
J: You do know that’s not awfully encouraging for those of us living in the present and not the long run!
J:你知道这对我们生活于当下而不是长期的人来说是一个糟糕的鼓励
A: Ah, now this is where it gets exciting! So, if you can imagine two colours, red and yellow, sitting in two paint pots beside each other, each one is the pure expression of that colour; however, in the rainbow, you have both red and yellow in their pure expression, but they are not independent – they transition from one to the other, creating orange.
A:啊,这是变得激动人心的地方!所以,如果你可以想象两个颜色,红和黄,两个颜色靠着彼此,每个颜色都是纯净的;无论如何,在彩虹中,都有着纯净的红和黄,但它们并不是独立的---它们从一个过渡到另一个,创造了橙色
You did not bounce from one vibration to another, you evolved from one vibration to another, so there is an overlap, consequently you can see both the new and the old, depending on where you look, how you are feeling and a million other factors.
你不会从一个振动跳到另一个,你从一个振动发展到另一个,所以有着一个重叠,因此你可以既看到新的也可以看到旧的,取决于你看向哪里、你的感受以及几百万其它的因素
If I may make this even more complex…
我是否把它变得更加复杂了
J: Why not!?
J:还行
A: You did bounce! You did jump timelines. That is why some people are actually living in the fifth dimension; however, you bounced with lots of people whose lenses are still focused on the red, so they aren’t seeing the yellow: yet. It takes time for your eyes to become accustomed to the light when you come out of a dark tunnel, this is no different. But you will become accustomed and quicker than you imagine.
A:你确实跳跃了!你跳跃了时间线。所以一些人实际上生活于五维。无论如何,你和很多依旧专注于红色的人一起跳跃,所以他们还未看见黄色。需要一点时间让你的眼睛适应光,当你从黑暗的隧道中出来,这没有区别。但你会适应,比你想象的更快
There is something I do wish to bring to your attention. Enormous amounts of work have been done behind the scenes to ready the very fabric of your society for this moment. The fabric was red – service to self – and now it is yellow (to continue the analogy) – service to others. Everything that has been put in place will soon be revealed, the red of the past will be show in its purest form and that will be hard to see. Alongside that yellow will also be shown, new structures and ideas that serve everyone, not just the elite few.
这是我希望让你意识到的。幕后巨量的工作已经完成让涩会的编织物为这个时刻做好准备。编织物是红色的---服务自我---现在是黄色的(继续比喻)---服务他人。已经到位的一切很快会被揭示,过去的红色会展示它最纯粹的形态,会是难以待见的。旁边的黄色也会被展示,服务每个人、不只是精英的新结构和想法
Your reactions to that will be orange – a mixture of pain from the dark times and joy at the new beginning; gradually the joy will be greater as the new ways become embedded.
你对此的反应会是橙色的---一个来自黑暗时代的痛苦以及新开始的喜悦的混合。渐渐地喜悦会变得更大,随着新的道路被嵌入
You saw a gateway of golden flames in your meditation, this entry point into the new vibration is here. You have entered, it is about to become obvious to you and to everyone.
你在冥想中看到了一个金色火焰的大门,这个进入新振动的入口已经在这里。你已经进入,它就要对你和每个人来说变得明显
All you who have been the meek, the quiet, the hidden, will be seen for the beacons of light that you are. You will be called upon by those around you to help them make sense of how they are feeling, of what has happened to them and to the world. Don’t worry about how to explain these things, the right words will come for the right people; you are I the flow now, the new energies will pour through you in inspiration, in new ideas, in new connections with others … the magic you have been dreaming of in your life is now starting. Enjoy it!
你们所有温柔、安静、隐藏的人,会被看到你所是的灯塔。你会被周围的人呼唤去帮助他们理解他们的感受,理解他们以及世界发生了什么。不要担忧如何解释这些东西,正确的话语会为正确的人而来;你就是流动,新能量会在灵感、新想法、与他人的新连接中倾泻于你...你一直在梦想的魔法现在开始。享受它
J: Thanks a million, I appreciate all your words. Can I just ask, you told me recently that there are a lot of smokescreens at the moment, and not to believe everything I see/ hear. Can you comment on that?
J:非常感谢,我很感谢你的话语。我可以问问,最近你跟我说会有很多的烟雾弹,不要相信我看到/听到的一切,你能说一说吗?
A: Of course and with pleasure. There is a war of disinformation going on at present, there is information that is red, yellow and orange! The red is lies, the yellow is pure truth and the orange is mixture of both. It is hard to discern one from the other, as the red sometimes makes itself look orange or yellow, to continue our analogy.
A:当然。目前有着一个虚假信息的战争在进行,有着红色的、黄色的、橙色的信息!红色的是谎言,黄色的是纯粹的真理,橙色的是两者的混合。很难去辨别,因为红色的有时候看起来像是橙色的或者黄色的,继续我们的比喻
The wisest judge of anything is how you feel inside, yet there is such volume, so much ‘quantity’ of information bombarding you in every moment, from news feeds, televisions, papers, blogs, truthers who are truthers and truthers who are not truthers… it is hard for you to keep going inside to feel into the content. Time consuming and exhausting.
最明智的判断方式就是你的内心作何感受,但有着如此多的信息时时刻刻从新闻、电视、报纸、博客、真正说真话的人以及不说真话的说真话人而来。难以让你总是进入内在去感受内容。耗费时间和精力
The truth will emerge soon and then clarity will arrive, in the meantime, it can be helpful to form no judgement about what you hear. It can be even more helpful to limit your intake of ‘information’ at all!
真像很快会浮现,然后明晰会到来,与此同时,不去评判你所听到的会是有帮助的。去限制你对信息的摄取会更有帮助
Put your energy into how you feel, into creativity, into doing things that uplift you even if only for a few minutes a day. Many of you are overstretched at this time, ask for comfort, ask for peace and we will answer you. We force nothing on you, not even the good stuff!
把你的精力放到你的感受、创造、做会提升你的事情上,即使一天只有几分钟的时间。你们许多人此刻不堪重负,请求抚慰,请求平和,我们会回应你。我们不会强加给你什么,即使是好的东西
Remember to breathe. In. Slowly. Three. Times. A. Day. You are breathing in light, you are breathing out all that is stale and no longer suits you.
记得呼吸。慢慢地。三次。一天。你在吸入光,你在呼出所有的陈腐,不再服务你的东西
Jiggle your body! Let that light that you breathe in move through your body and loosen it up. Share a little jiggle with children, with the elderly, with the poorly, even a waving of your fingers is better than nothing, because it embeds light into your body 😊
抖动你的身体!让你吸入的光通过你的身体,放轻松。与孩子、长者、穷人分享抖动,即使手指的舞动也比什么都没有的好,因为它会把光嵌入你的身体
J: Thanks Ashian! I shall give that a go, more play less serious: simple and fun. Woohoo!
J:谢谢Ashian!

原文:https://eraoflight.com/2021/01/08/ashian-woohoo/
传导:Jennifer Crokaert
译者:NickChan

【觉醒家园】 www.awaker.info
回复

使用道具 举报

QQ|Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|觉醒家园

GMT+8, 2024-5-16 01:14 , Processed in 0.029359 second(s), 24 queries .