主题

回帖

12万

积分

管理员

积分
发表于 2021-1-3 14:07 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
阿斯塔-最后的大扫除阶段

Greetings galaxygirl, greetings beloved warriors of light! Welcome to 2021! Welcome to the higher energies, for they are rising incrementally bit by bit and your earth realm will be almost unrecognizable, and quite higher energetically a year from now. These energies that are bathing your beautiful sphere in the golden light of the love of Source are being felt within the plants, within the rocks, within the hearts of humankind and we can see this most concretely from our vantage point in the ships. We have numerous technologies for measuring such increases in vibratory speed, and it is quite exciting to be able to watch and observe and lend a hand when we are permitted. You may ask us to lend you a hand, you know. We are eagerly standing by and serving the Source, the All which is love and we serve you with love in our hearts. For we are all connected and absolutely we benefit when you benefit from these higher dimensional energies. We have been in the higher dimensions for some time now (laughing) but it still feels good. This is why many sources are telling you to give yourselves permission to feel. Give yourselves permission to feel good, to really feel the love and the joy and the goodness around you for it will be as if a magnet is pulling more good feelings towards you. This will help you not only get through these months of change but to really enjoy these months of change, which is what we hope that you can do. We hope you can enjoy this time, and we know that your higher selves feel the same. Change is never easy, but it is necessary if one is to advance and grow and have an expanded perspective.
问候,galaxygirl,问候,亲爱的光战士们!欢迎来到2021年!欢迎来到更高的能量,因为它们在逐步地增长,从现在起的一年后地球领域会几乎认不出来,能量会更高。正在源头金色的爱之光中沐浴地球的能量可以被植物、岩石、人类的心感受到,我们可以从我们的视角非常具体地看到这一点。我们有着很多技术来测量这样振动速度的提升,能够观看并提供援手(当被允许)是非常激动人心的。你可以请求我们协助你。我们急切地准备着,服务着源头,我们伴随着心中的爱服务你。因为我们都是相连的,当你受益于这些更高维度的能量,我们也会受益。我们处于更高的维度有段时间了,但依旧感觉不错。所以许多源头在告诉你允许自己去感受。允许自己去感觉美好,去真正感受周遭的爱、喜悦、良善,因为它会像一块磁铁,把更多美好的感受吸引给你。这会帮助你不仅通过这些改变的月份,还能真正享受这些改变的月份,这也是我们希望你能够做到的。我们希望你可以享受这个时刻,我们知道你更高的自我也是这么想的。改变从未是容易的,但是必要的,如果你想要前进、成长、拥有一个扩张的视角
I am Ashtar, commander of my fleet. I command in love, in service. This is why I am respected. It is time that higher dimensionally minded leaders begin to step up and have their energies of similar vibrations expand. This is happening. The current structure is crumbling, changing and metamorphing into yet more light, which is quite exciting to see from our vantage point. And we know that it is disturbing and perhaps disheartening from your perspective. But try to pretend that you are seeing this from a higher view and you can do it, for you are multidimensional and other aspects of you are cheering you on and saying, “Go, go! Be the light, feel this love we are beaming down to you!” We do hope that you can feel it. If you view your current realm with all of the rumblings and shakings and quaking you know, you absolutely know that it cannot last. And so doesn’t that give you great joy? For isn’t that what you were pondering, waiting for, longing or? Isn’t that now why you are here, to be the great instigators of change and renewal? We think so. We think that you will remember your calling quite shortly. Even if it is just the intense inner calling to be light. That is enough. For that is what is needed. You are our transistor radios of frequency. When you are meditating and attuned to the light and love within you, and to Source within and all around, you beam this light out further, as more of you awaken you are exponentially raising the consciousness of humanity as we speak. Exciting!
我是啊撕塔。我在爱、服务中指挥。所以我备受尊重。是时候让更高维度思维的领秀开始走向前,让他们的能量振动扩张。这正在发生。当前的结构正在崩塌,改变和蜕变成更多的光,从我们的视角看兴奋极了。我们知道在你看来这令人不安、也许令人沮丧。但试着去从更高的角度去看,你可以做到,因为你是多维度的,你的其它面向在为你欢呼并说“冲,冲!成为光,感受我们发送给你的爱!”我们确实希望你能够感觉到。如果你伴随着所有的轰隆声、震惊和颤抖看待你当前所在的领域,你知道它不会持久。所以这不会给予你巨大的喜悦吗?因为这不就是你在沉思、等待、渴望的吗?这不就是你现在处于这里、成为改变和更新的推动器的原因吗?我们认为是的。我们认为你会很快忆起你的呼唤。即使它只是强烈的去成为光的内在呼唤。这已足够。因为这就是所需的。你是我们频率的收音机。当你冥想,协调于内在的光与爱,内在的源头,你把这个光射得更远,随着越来越多的人苏醒,你在以指数地提升人类的意识。兴奋!
I am Ashtar. I love you all deeply. I know you all. We have worked together for some time. We are in the final sweep-up stages. You will remember who you were before 2021. Who you will be after is going to be different, new and improved. So stick to your meditations and goals because you love yourselves. Do not view these New Year’s resolutions as trite and laughable. They may be life changing and affirming mantras of further self love, of further beaming down and out more light and love to the planetary sphere that you currently embody. You embody other planetary spheres too, remember. You are just here now in this physical little human form experiencing. And so experience. (I am seeing juicy strawberries and I am feeling the sweet taste. I am feeling the joy of my feet in the warm sand and the cool ocean waves intermittently soothe my feet. I am remembering touching my baby’s head for the first time. I am remembering, seeing all of these moments of simple pleasures and feeling their joy.) Joy! Yes, that is what we wish for you to take away from this. Be in joy. Beam your light. Feel the blissful energies being beamed down from all around and from within you. That is the key.
我是阿斯塔。我深爱着你们所有人。我认识你们所有人。我们已经合作有段时间了。我们处于最后的大扫除阶段。记住2021之前你是什么样的人。之后的你会变得很不一样,新的,改善的。所以坚持你的梦想和目标,因为你爱你自己。不要视这些新年的决心是老套的、可笑的。它们可以是改变人生的、进一步自爱的肯定语,进一步把更多的光与爱发送给地球。记住,你也在其它星球上体现过。你只是在这个小小的人类形态中体验。所以去体验。(我看到多汁的草莓,我感到甜味。我感到脚踩在温暖的沙子中,凉爽的海浪时不时地抚摸我的脚而来的喜悦。我想起了第一次抚摸我孩子脑袋的时候。我在忆起,看到这些简单快乐的时刻并感受它们的喜悦)。喜悦!是的,这是我们希望你拾起的。处于喜悦。发送你的光。感受来自周围和内在的幸福能量。这是关键。
The kingdom of heaven is within, an often misunderstood teaching, but that is because you were always trying to wrap your head around it from a lower perspective. When you remember and recall and really feel that you are Source beings, then of course the kingdom of heaven is within you. For you can create the joy and bliss of heaven within your hearts spaces, for it is within you. The dark cannot crush this. The dark cannot touch this space unless you let your light dim and forget it is within you. Do not do this, friends. Remember your joy. Feel your inner spark of source-light and laugh with the sheer joy of being alive - being embodied - a tremendous privilege in this now moment - and remember who you are. Remember the light and the love and the joy of this earth embodiment. You have had many joys. Remember them and it will help you transform your outer reality into the heavenly realms of light that you seek.
天堂王国位于你之内,一个经常被误解的教导,但这是因为你总是试图从较低视角用头脑去理解。当你忆起,真正感受你就是源头存在,那么当然,天堂王国就在你之内。因为你可以在心中创造天堂的喜悦和极乐,因为它在你之内。黑暗无法破坏它。黑暗无法触及这个空间,除非你让你的光黯淡并忘记它就在你之内。不要这么做,朋友们。忆起你的喜悦。感受内在源头的光之火花,伴随着活着的喜悦欢笑---这是此刻巨大的特全---并忆起你是谁。忆起这个地球化身的光、爱、喜悦。你有过许多的喜悦。忆起它们,这会帮助你将外在现实转变成你所寻求的神圣光之领域
I am Ashtar. I hope that this message has been one of encouragement and a great one to kick off the New Year that you are experiencing. We are experiencing this alongside of you. We love you fully, completely, tremendously. Keep it up, you’re doing great. I am Ashtar.
我是阿斯塔。我希望这则信息是鼓舞人心的,很好地开启了你正在体验的新年。我们就在你身边。我们彻底、完全地爱着你。坚持下去,你做得好极了。

我是阿斯塔。

原文:https://voyagesoflight.blogspot.com/.../ashtar-via...
传导:Galaxygirl
译者:NickChan

【觉醒家园】 www.awaker.info
回复

使用道具 举报

QQ|Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|觉醒家园

GMT+8, 2024-5-3 04:39 , Processed in 0.052756 second(s), 24 queries .