主题

回帖

12万

积分

管理员

积分
发表于 2020-11-27 13:47 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
神圣之母-你可以做到,我丝毫不怀疑

Dear Children, my Children who currently live on Gaia; I send each and every one of you my love every day, every minute, every second. I am continually sending all of you my love. Of course, when I say “my” I mean “Mother & Father”. We are together, we are not separate even though some of you think of us as different aspects. We are ONE just as you all are ONE with us. You each have a piece of us inside you, so needless to say, each and everyone of you can talk to us any time of the day or night. We hear you, we feel you, we are always in constant contact with all of you.
亲爱的孩子们,我生活在盖亚之上的孩子们;我时时刻刻在发送你们每个人我的爱。我不断地在发送你们所有人我的爱。当然,当我说“我的”我是在说“母亲和父亲”。我们是一起的,我们并不分开,即使你们一些人认为我们是不同的面向。我们是一,就像你们都与我们为一。你们每个人之内都有着我们的一个碎片,所以毋庸置疑,你们每个人可以随时与我们交谈。我们能听到你,我们能感到你,我们总是在与你们所有人联系
I know many of you have felt lonely in different times of your lives. I wish to remind you that you are not ever alone; unless you wish to cut off communication from us or your Angels who watch over you, or your Spirit Guides. You absolutely may cut off communication, but we still do not leave your side! We still are with you, we still watch over you. We understand that you go through difficult times. For instance, if you lose a child, that is one of the most difficult situations to experience during your journey as a human and you may feel angry with us. But, even so, we are always still here with you.
我知道你们许多人在你生活的不同时期都感到过孤独。我希望提醒你你从未孤单;除非你希望切断与我们或照看着你的天使或精神指导的交流。你绝对可以切断交流,但我们依旧没有离开你半步。我们依旧与你在一起,我们依旧照看着你。我们明白你经历了艰难的时期。比如,你失去一个孩子,这是作为人会体验的其中一个无比艰难的时期,你可能会对我们感到愤怒。但,即便如此,我们依旧与你在一起
I reiterate this message at this time because this year has been extremely difficult for everyone on the planet. There isn’t one individual person who has not felt the stress, anxiety, confusion and chaos that has been prevalent on Gaia. The fear has also been very intense. Fear of this virus and the need to protect your loved ones is great. So, this is why I wish give this message to you now. Please reach out and contact us if you feel the need for comfort and love. We are here!
我在此刻重申这一点因为今年对所有人来说是非常艰难的一年。没有一个人没有感到在盖亚上如此普遍的压力、焦虑、困惑和混乱。恐惧也非常强烈。对病毒的恐惧以及保护心爱之人的渴望是巨大的。所以我把这则信息带给你。请伸出手,与我们联系,如果你感到需要安慰和爱。我们就在这里!

GAIA’s Journey
盖亚的旅程

Next, I would like to speak about your dear planet. Gaia herself has been going through many changes. She has been gifted healing from many Lightworkers and your Galactic Family. Gaia is eternally grateful for the assistance that you have given her and asked me to convey this message to you. The Lightworkers of Gaia have been doing a fabulous job!
接下来,我想要谈谈亲爱的地球。盖亚自己也在经历许多的改变。她从许多光之工作者和银河家人那里收到了疗愈。盖亚永远感激你给予她的协助,请我把这个消息传达给你。盖亚上的光之工作者做着一个非凡的工作!
This part of the message is directed towards Lightworkers who have actively participated in Gaia’s healing. Gaia is aware of the many healing methods which you have taken part in and she appreciates all of them. These include; mass meditations, personal meditations, energy work, actual night-time soul travels where you work in groups (such as AA Michael’s ‘Cleaning Crew’) and actively praying for Gaia. She is eternally grateful and she holds no malice for humanity for the atrocities that they have committed to her over time. She is in an elevated spiritual position where she understands why those acts were created (for example dumping of toxic waste due to greed). Now is the time for looking and moving forward.
信息的这个部分是针对积极参与盖亚疗愈的光之工作者的。盖亚知道你参与的许多疗愈方式,她感谢所有。它们包括:集体冥想,个人冥想,能量工作,夜间的灵魂旅行(你们在团体中工作,比如大天使麦克的清理团队)以及积极地为盖亚祈祷。她永远感谢你,她并不怨恨人类对她做出的残忍行为。她处于一个高尚的精神位置,她明白为什么那些行为被创造(比如,出于贪婪的毒废料倾倒)。现在是寻找并前进的时刻
I have stated this before, but it is still true that Gaia has been consistently ascending as have you all. She has not reached the apex of her ascension yet as her healing is not yet complete. She would very much appreciate your continued support so she can continue to ascend to the level she wishes to attain. She could not have come as far without your help! Gaia knows you all by name; those of you who have helped her during this lifetime and others—she knows you and says thank you!
我之前说过这些,但依旧是真的,盖亚一直在提升,就像你们。她还未到达扬升的顶点,因为她的疗愈还未完成。她非常感谢你的不断支持,这样她可以继续提升到她希望的水平。没有你的帮助她走不到今天的位置!盖亚知道你们所有人的名字;在此生以及其它生世帮助过她的人---她知道你,她说谢谢你

Bright Side of the Global Pandemic
病毒的光明面

I have seen with great joy the surprising bright side of the global pandemic that you all have experienced this year. You have re-learned the value of Community. Those of you who were forced to quarantine in your homes have had the time to focus on topics other than work, including; the value of home, family and community. Many of you have reached out to neighbors who may have needed help; possibly elderly or disabled neighbors. You helped others even though you weren’t sure if you were in harm’s way or not, you still acted. This brings your Father and I great, great joy!
伴随着巨大的喜悦我看到了你们在今年所体验的病毒的惊人光明面。你们重新学习了社区的价值。你们那些被迫呆在家里的人有时间专注于除了工作之外的主题,包括:家、家人、社区的价值。你们许多人把手伸向了需要帮助的邻居;也许是年老的或残疾的邻居。你帮助他人,即使你不确定自己是否会受到伤害,你依旧采取行动。这带给了你的父亲和我,巨大的喜悦
What About You?
那你们呢?
This experience has provided a wake-up call and made many people stop to focus on what they really wish to do in their lives as well as what is important to them. What is vital to you? What makes you happy? What are your goals? Think about your own life...has your outlook on life changed this year? Do you appreciate it more? Have you lost family and friends to this illness? Have you lost your job? Have you been forced to re-think your current career path? Have you changed careers? If you have lost your job and have not found another one yet, please keep your mind open and think how you can use your talents in a different way. No one is locked into any one industry or career. Focus on your skills and how you can adapt them.
这个体验提供了一个唤醒呼叫,让许多人不再关注他们想要在生活中去做的以及对他们来说重要的。对你来说什么是至关重要的?什么让你开心?你的目标的什么?想想你的生活...你的人生观在今年改变了吗?你是否更加欣赏它?你是否因为这个疾病失去了家人和朋友?你是否失去了你的工作?你是否被破去重新思考你的职业道路?你是否改变了职业?如果你失去了工作并还未找到新的工作,请保持思想开放,思考如何在不同的方式中使用你的才能。没人被锁在任何一个行业或职业中。专注于你的技能以及你可以如何使用它们
My wish is that you allow yourself to take the time and focus internally on your own journey; especially during this Winter (for my children living in the northern hemisphere) or the Summer (for those living in the southern hemisphere). This is vital for your continued spiritual growth.
我希望你允许自己腾出时间,向内专注于你的旅程;尤其在这个冬天(对于生活在北半球的人)或者夏天(对于生活在南半球的人)。这对你持续的精神成长来说至关重要
Allow yourselves the luxury to deeply ponder such questions as…
给予自己充裕的时间去深度沉思以下问题:
Are you happy where you are in your life?
你现在开心吗?
Are you happy with how your life is playing out?
你对自己的生活满意吗?
If not, how would you change your life?
如果不,你会如何改变生活?
Would you move to a new location?
你会搬到一个新的地点吗?
Would you change jobs or careers?
你会改变工作或职业吗?
What is your passion?
你的热情是什么?
Are you happy with your relationship status? If not, why?
你对自己的婚姻状况满意吗?如果不,为什么?
Would you rather have a different partner or be alone?
你想要拥有一个不同的伴侣还是独自一人?
Think about your life! This magnificent P_A_U_S_E that you all are experiencing is happening for a reason as you may well expect. It is a blessing. Many good things have and will continue to come out of it!
思考你的生活!这个你们都在体验的暂停,它的发生是有原因的。它是一个祝福。许多美好的东西会继续出来!

Community Support
社区的支持

Now, I would like each person, in the theme of the last section, to extend your vision outward. Now that you all have re-learned the value of Community, let’s do a small visual exercise.
现在,我想要每个人,去扩张你的愿景。现在你们都重新学习了社区的价值,让我们做一个小小的可视化练习
First, see yourself standing on the ground in front of a giant, sturdy ladder. Start by focusing on yourself and your immediate family. Visualize yourselves shut in your home, working and learning there and feeling isolated. You miss your friends, major life celebrations and the freedom you took for granted.
首先,看到自己站在一个巨大的、结实的梯子面前。先专注于你自己和家人。想象自己被关在家里,工作,学习,感到孤独。你想念你的朋友,你视为理所当然的重大生活庆典和自由
Second, take a few steps up the giant ladder. Now you can see your immediate neighborhood and even your community in general. What is happening in your community? Has the quarantine put local business owners out of business? Are many shops boarded up? Have many people been laid off work? Are you or your neighbors feeling lonely and/or ill?
第二,在巨大的梯子上向上迈几步。现在你可以看到你的邻居、甚至整个社区。正在你的社区中发生什么?隔离使本地的生意人破产了吗?许多商店关门了吗?很多人失去工作了吗?你或你的邻居感到孤独或不舒服吗?
Third, take a few more steps up the giant ladder. Now you can see your region, maybe your county, state or even country if it is a small one. What is the overall feeling you get from your region? Is it functioning smoothly? Are all areas being serviced with food, medical and home supplies? Does the supply chain function well? Does your region still have clean water and power? You may step down from the ladder.
第三,在这个巨大的梯子上再向上迈几步。现在,你可以看到你的地区,也许城市,省,甚至国家,如果它比较小。你的地区给予你什么样的总体感觉?它运转地顺畅吗?所有地区都有食物、医疗、家居用品吗?供应链运转正常吗?你的地区依旧拥有干净的水和电力吗?你可能会从梯子上走下来
What have you learned from this tumultuous year that can be used to benefit your community in the future? Think about what you and your community could do if something like this should happen again. What can you do for the people in your area who have been affected by this now? How can you fix this going forward? Working together is the only way through this. We are one.
你从这个混乱的一年中学到了什么可以在未来造福你的社区?想一想如果这类的事情再次发生,你和你的社区可以做什么。你可以为现在受到影响的人(你的地区中)做什么?你如何解决这个问题?合作是唯一通过它的方式。我们是一
As you all know, specific industries have been hit very hard during this pandemic. Millions of people lost their jobs as these industries were either forced to close or became deserted when people stayed at home. Travel & Tourism, Entertainment (Movie theaters, Play Houses), Restaurants & Bars, Spas & Salons, etc.
如你所知,某些行业在病毒期间受到严重影响。成千上万的人失去了工作,随着这些行业要么被破关闭要么没人光顾,因为人们都呆在家里。旅游、娱乐(电影院,游乐园)、餐厅、酒吧、水疗、理发店等等
The economic trickle down impact of this massive job loss is significant. This affects EVERYONE, even if you still hold a job. All of these people are now displaced. What can you do to help those people in your community? What can you do to help the business people in your area who have lost their business and livelihoods? They are your neighbors, they are you—we’re all one.
工作失去而导致的经济下滑是巨大的。这影响到了每个人,即使你依旧保有一份工作。所有这些人现在都流离失所。你可以做什么来帮助你社区中的那些人?你可以做什么来帮助你们地区中失去生意和生计的人?他们是你的邻居,他们就是你---我们是一
I wish you all to contemplate how you can help your neighbors get back up on their feet. You’re not just an individual family or person in your own home or apartment anymore, right? This experience has shown you many, many things. It’s shown you how connected you all are! And how lonely some people have become because they are not allowed to visit family or friends or even hug those who they are allowed to see. You all must have realized during this time how inter-dependent you all are on each other for social engagement and your general well-being and happiness. You all greatly miss contact and interaction with other people. You’ve taken that for granted and when you get it back, it will be so much more appreciated.
我希望你们都去沉思如何帮助邻居振作起来。你不再是一个个体家庭或自己家和公寓中的个体,对吧?这个体验展示了你许多东西。它展示了你你们有多相连!一些人变得有多孤独,因为他们不被允许拜访家人或朋友、不被允许拥抱他们被允许去见的人。你们都肯定在这段时期意识到了你们有多相互依靠,为了社交、你的福祉和幸福。你们都很思念与其他人的联系、交互。你把这些东西当作理所当然,当你拿回来,它会被更加欣赏
So, I want you to think about your neighbors who have suffered during this experience; who may have lost their business, their jobs, may possibly have become ill with the virus or lost a family member to the virus. Even those who have survived the virus may be feeling weak or vulnerable. What can YOU as the collective human race do to help them? As you know, there are many aspects of this whole experience that need to be considered. So before it ends, I ask you to spend time pondering how you can help your neighbor, how can you be of service to your town or community. Can you join a planning committee or start talking to your neighbors? Maybe hold a Town Hall meeting and see how everyone else is feeling, then bring these issues and ideas to those who govern your local municipality.
所以,我想要你思考一下在这个体验中受苦的邻居。他/她可能失去了生意、工作、可能还染上了病毒或失去了家人。即使那些幸存下来的人可能会感到虚弱或脆弱。你们作为一个集体可以做什么来帮助他们?如你所知,这整个体验有着许多方面需要去考虑。所以在它完结之前,我请求你花时间沉思你如何能帮助邻居,你如何服务自己的城镇或社区。你能加入一个计划委员会或开始跟邻居交谈吗?也许举行一个市正厅会议,看看每个人的感受,然后把这些问题和想法带给那些管事的人
This has been a long discussion of the same topic, but it is one that I wanted to bring to your attention first and foremost in your minds. Not only how you and your family can survive, but also how you can help others around you. The stronger that your community is, the better off your well-being and quality of life will be.
我花了很长的时间来探讨这个话题,但这是我想要你主要留意的话题。不仅是你和你的家人如何生存下来,还有你如何能够帮助其他人。你的社区越强大,你的福祉和生活品质会更好
You are a precious creation
你是一个宝贵的造物
I would like to conclude by emphasizing to each and every one of my children: YOU ARE AN INFINITE BLESSING TO ME! Each and every one of you is unique, is a precious creation. There are no two Souls alike—even twins are not anything alike in our eyes. We (your Father & I) know each of you by name, we know all about you and we love you, we love you! We reside inside of you. Just think of us and we can connect and speak with you, we can send you impressions, inspiration and we can send answers to your questions. You are each absolutely precious to us and we are so blessed. Be gentle and patient with yourselves. When I say be gentle—I mean, please don’t criticize yourself for being too this or too that or not enough this or that! We love you just as you are, always!! Your life is a gift to you and a gift to us. Each and every second that you are here on Gaia, walking on Gaia and interacting with our other creations is a gift.
最后我想要对我的每一个孩子强调:你是一个无限的祝福!你们每个人都是独特的,一个宝贵的造物。没有两个灵魂是一样的---即使双胞胎在我们眼里也是不一样的。我们(你的父亲和我)知道你们每个人的名字,我们知道你的一切,我们爱你,我们爱你!我们处于你之内。思考我们,我们会来与你连接和交谈,我们可以发送你印象、灵感,我们可以发送给你答案。你们每个人对我们来说都是非常宝贵的。对自己温柔和要有耐心。当我说温柔---我是说,不要责备自己,因为这个或那个原因!我们爱你,如你所是的那样!你的生命是给予你的一份礼物,给我们的一份礼物。你在地球上的每个时刻,行走,与其他的造物交互,都是一份礼物

BE KIND!
友善

You have no idea how much of an impact each and every one of you makes. That is why many say: Be Kind! Be kind to every single person, every Being you come in contact with. You under-estimate your impact. A smile (or a wave of your hand if you’re wearing a mask), you can smile with your eyes or you can greet them with a “hello!” is all it takes. The important part is to acknowledge the other person and wish them well with your heart. They will feel it. When you’re thinking of a loved one who may be far away, or even in the next house but you cannot see them—wish them well. Your impact is great, it is more than you know. If you’re online and connecting socially, those impacts also have a strong affect on others, good or bad. I ask that you be hyper aware of how you interact with others on all levels, even unconsciously. For example, if you feel anger towards someone that is perceived also. So, I ask that you make them positive and joyful effects.
你根本不知道你们每个人产生的影响有多大。所以许多人说:友善!对每个人友善,每个与你交互的人。你低估了你的影响力。一个微笑(或挥手,如果你戴着口罩),你可以用你的眼睛微笑或者说哈喽,就足够了。最重要的是去欣赏他人,衷心地祝福他人。他们会感受到。当你思考一个离你很远的心爱之人,或隔壁的心爱之人,你看不到他们---祝愿他们安好。你的影响力是巨大的。比你所知的还要大。如果你在网上社交,也会对他人产生巨大的影响,好的或坏的。我请求你去留意在所有层面上你是如何与他人交互的,即使是无意识地。比如,如果你对某个人感到愤怒,这也会被感知到。所以,我请求你让它们产生积极的喜悦的影响
I would love to see rippling joy out from every single one of you! You are a Beacon of Light, you are a light upon Gaia. And when I look, I see and feel your lights, but we perceive you as lights and we and we want to see emanations of good vibrations coming out of you. If everybody on Gaia did that (heavy sigh)—you would all ascend in the snap of a finger...in the blink of an eye, everyone would ascend! Because that JOY that you get from connecting is glorious; it’s the highest form—especially connecting when you are helping somebody, when you’re giving of yourself, when you’re serving someone else—that is the highest form of joy that any human being can experience! It is the highest form of love, a very powerful form of love!!
我想要看到喜悦从你们每个人之中涟漪!你是灯塔,你是盖亚上的光。当我看,我看到并感到了你的光,我们想要看到你散发出美好的振动。如果盖亚上的每个人这么做(沉重的叹息)---你们都会在一瞬间扬升...一眨眼!因为来自连接的喜悦是辉煌的;这是最高的形态---尤其当你帮助别人,当你付出,当你服务别人的时候---这是任何人可以体验的最高的喜悦形态!这是最高的爱之形态,一个非常强大的爱之形态
Any time that you spend on Gaia; in person, on the ground, you interact with other people. Please be hyper-diligent on how you interact with other people on a day to day basis. Make your time here worthwhile! Because someone who is so lonely, is so down and is in a deep depression; if someone like that comes across your joy in a non-threatening way, experiences a piece of your joy, it’s trans-formative for them. It’s not going to cure them instantly, it’s going to give them a little crack of light that will come through the darkness that is surrounding them. And the more people that treat that person with kindness, the more the crack opens and light can come into their lives. I know all of you have been lonely at one point or another in your life. So you can imagine how deep, deep loneliness feels. And honestly, many people are feeling this way right now because of the quarantines that are going on. So, when you have the opportunity to interact with someone in any form or fashion, DO IT WITH JOY, even if you’re not feeling 100% at that exact moment. Just remember to Be Kind. All of you are our creations and people are going through many, many different difficult times in their lives.
在任何时刻;面对面与他人交互的时候。请留意你是如何与他人交互的。让你在这里的时间变得有意义!因为非常孤独、失落的人处于深度的沮丧;如果这样的人在没有威胁的方式中遭遇你的喜悦,体验你喜悦的一个碎片,会改变他们。这不会立刻就治愈他们,这会给予他们一个小小的光之裂缝,会穿透围绕着他们的黑暗。越多的人友善地对待那个人,裂缝会更大,光会进入他们的生活。我知道你们所有人都在生活的某个点感到过孤独。所以你可以想象深度的孤独是什么感觉。老实说,许多人正在感受它,因为隔离正在进行。所以,当你有机会在任何方式或形式中与某个人交互,伴随着喜悦去做,即使你在当时没有100%感到喜悦。记得去变得友善。你们都是我们的造物,人们正在经历许多艰难的时期

Emissaries of Light & Beacons of Light
光的使者&灯塔

I ask that you be my Emissaries of Light! I asked you before you came and you all said YES, that you wished to be an Emissary of Light. So I am reminding you now! This time, right now---this is it, honey! (laughs). This is why you agreed to be here, why you asked to come, because YOU CAN MAKE A HUGE DIFFERENCE! And you don’t have to do anything other than smile, other than wave, or offer to help (“Can I lift this for you?”) with any small act of kindness that you can give. And even if you sit at home and you bring love into your heart (focus on Father and I in your heart) and the love will build and build and build, and then you send it out! You send out love to your neighborhood, OK? And then it keeps building and you send more love out to your state or your country! And it keeps growing! There is no limit!!!
我请求你去成为我的光之使者!在你到来之前我就请求了你,你们都说好,你希望成为光之使者。所以我现在提醒你!这个时刻,此时此刻---就是你为之前来的时刻,亲爱的(哈哈)。这是你同意来到这里的原因,你请求来到这里的原因,因为你可以做出巨大的不同!除了微笑、挥手或提供帮助(我可以为你提这个吗?)、任何你可以给予的小小善举,你不需要做任何事情。即使你坐在家中,你把爱带给你的心(专注于你心中的父亲和我),爱会建立,然后把它发送出去!把爱发送给邻居,好吗?然后它会继续建立,你把更多的爱发送给你的省份或国家!它会不断成长!没有尽头!
I’m tapping you all on the shoulders right now and saying “Hey! Remember, this is what you said you wanted to do! You said that you wanted to come be a Beacon of Light, so this is your time honeys! OK?” I wanted to remind you of this today. This is very important stuff! This is very important and I’m counting on all of you and I know you can do it, and I know that you can be successful. So, there it is. That’s your assignment! Do you choose to complete your Mission? (She giggled because she mimicked the TV show “Mission Impossible” when she said that.) You can do it, I have no doubt. And I love all of you, all of you! I am inside all of you, I’m with you and so is Father and we love you, love you, love you!! Just call on us, OK?
我现在就在轻拍你的肩膀并说“嘿!记住,这是你说过你想要做的!你说过你想要前来成为一个灯塔,所以这是你的时刻,亲爱的!”今天我是来提醒你这一点的。这非常重要!我指望着你们所有人,我知道你可以做到,我知道你能够成功。所以这是你的任务!你会完成你的任务吗?(她咯咯笑,因为她在模仿“碟中谍”)。你可以做到,我丝毫不怀疑。我爱你们所有人!我在你们所有人之内,我与你同在,父亲也在,我们爱你!!呼唤我们,好吗?
Dear heart, I believe that is all that I wish to say today. Thank you for asking me for a message. Namaste.
亲爱的,这就是我今天要对你说的。谢谢。

原文:https://voyagesoflight.blogspot.com/.../connect-with-us...
传导:Dancing Dolphin
翻译:Nick Chan

【觉醒家园】 www.awaker.info
回复

使用道具 举报

主题

回帖

积分

高级会员

积分
发表于 2020-11-30 02:55 | 显示全部楼层
伴随着巨大的喜悦我看到了你们在今年所体验的病毒的惊人光明面。你们重新学习了社区的价值。你们那些被迫呆在家里的人有时间专注于除了工作之外的主题,包括:家、家人、社区的价值。你们许多人把手伸向了需要帮助的邻居;也许是年老的或残疾的邻居。你帮助他人,即使你不确定自己是否会受到伤害,你依旧采取行动。这带给了你的父亲和我,巨大的喜悦
回复

使用道具 举报

QQ|Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|觉醒家园

GMT+8, 2024-4-29 00:57 , Processed in 0.032223 second(s), 24 queries .