积分

管理员

积分
发表于 2020-11-22 13:47 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
天堂来信#4984-
所有不可描述的

God said:
神父说:

Breathe Me in. With every breath, know you are breathing Me in, for am I not Everything? Am I not the air? If I am the Source of All, I am the Source of Everything and you. Everything meets at the corner with Me. In fact, We don’t meet. We are already met. What can the meaning of Oneness be but that We are One and not more. There really is no meeting, for the meeting was called from the very beginning of Creation.
吸入我。伴随着每一次呼吸,知晓你在吸入我,因为我就是一切啊!我不就是空气吗?如果我是一切的源头,我就是一切和你的源头。一切都会在拐角处与我相遇。事实上,我们并不相遇。我们已经相遇。如果我们不是一,合一又有什么含义。真的没有相遇,因为相遇从造物的开端就被呼唤

It can be said that We cannot embrace for We are always in the middle of an embrace. Of course, Oneness is an embrace.
可以说我们无法拥抱,因为我们总是处于拥抱中。当然,合一就是拥抱

There cannot be separation. There can only be an illusion of separation. I tell you frankly that illusion does not last long. It is a flash in the pan. This illusion has another aspect besides illusion. It has the aspect of your memory of Oneness. At the same time, memory is always there. You have it. Just can’t pull it up for a time. Nothing is forgotten, beloveds. It’s just away for a while.
不会有分离。只会有分离的幻象。我坦白跟你说,幻象不会长期存在。它是昙花一现。这个幻象除了虚幻之外有着另一个面向。它有着你对合一的记忆面向。与此同时,记忆总是在那。你拥有它。只是无法把它提取出来。没什么被遗忘,亲爱的。它只是离开一会儿

Everything you discover, you already know. Everything you know, you never did not know. Yes, you learn. Of course, yet that’s on one level alone. On another level, you know all. In the relative world you learn, yet it is really the relative world that is pie in the sky. It is the Unseen world that is never-changing. That is what makes it solid. The Unseen is the Rock of Gibraltar.
你发现的一切,你早已知晓。你知道的一切,你从未不知道。是的,你学习。当然,但这只是在一个层面上。在另一个层面,你知道一切。在相对的世界,你学习,但相对的世界正是“天上的馅饼”。不可见的世界才是永远不变的。这使得它牢固。不可见是直布罗陀岩石

Despite gravity, everything in the world is topsy-turvy. At this moment, as the world turns, your feet may be up and your head down, and you’re standing on your head. Anyway, it doesn’t matter because in Heaven terms, there is no space, there are no directions to be in. If I am all-embracing, and I AM, then so are you. There is nowhere to go to and nowhere you have not been. There is no way to describe the Indescribable, now, is there? What you do describe to the best of your ability is that which is imaginary and that which you steer by in the imaginary world. How do you describe Beauty? As best you can with words. You express the Inexpressible as best you can, yet all that is true cannot be described. It can only be known.
尽管有着引力,世上的一切都是颠三倒四的。在这个时刻,随着世界转变,你的脚可能在上,你的头可能在下,你会站在你的头上。无论如何,这不重要,因为在天堂,没有空间,没有方向。如果我是包罗万象的,我是,那么你也是。没有别的地方可去,没有什么地方你不在。没有办法描述难以形容的,现在,有吗?你尽力所描述的是虚构的,是你在虚构的世界绕过的。你如何描述美丽?尽你所能用话语。你尽力表达不可言传的,但真实的一切都无法描述。它只能被知晓

Where does that bring Us? Nowhere because there is Nowhere to go to and Nowhere to go away from. And there is No One to show anything to because Oneness is One, and One is not less but greater. Wholeness is more than half-ness. There is actually a bigger piece of pie in the sky, so to speak, for there are no pieces. Only by stretch of imagination are there pieces.
这会带我们去哪?没有地方,因为没有别的地方可去,没有地方去离去。没有人可以向他/她展示什么,因为合一就是一,一不是更少而是更大。整体比一半要多。事实上有着一块更大的“天上馅饼”,可以这么说,因为没有几块。只有通过想象才会有几块

So what are We doing here in this Heavenletter? Nothing. Oh, perhaps idly winding a ball of yarn and unwinding it again.
所以我们在这则天堂来信中做什么?没什么。哦,也许悠闲地绕着一个线球,然后再解开它

Nor is there ever truly an occasion for anything because, by the same token, time is not.
也没有什么真正的时机,因为,出于同样的原因,没有时间

So, yes, life in the world, this that you may think I’m flippant about, is hard to put your finger on. The greatest fact in the world is not Truth nor can it be fingered or figurable in Earthen words. Where We really exist has no words, no language but the Language of Love, and, in Truth, the Language of Love is Silent. In Truth, there is no yearning for love, because you are in the midst of it even as you are the Love of God.
所以,是的,世上的生活,你可能会认为我很轻率,难以确切描述。世上最大的事实不是真理也无法用地球上的话语描述。我们真正存在的地方没有话语,没有语言,而是爱的语言,事实上,爱的语言是无声的。事实上,没有对爱的渴望,因为你处于它之中,即使你是神的爱

原文:https://voyagesoflight.blogspot.com/.../all-that-cannot...
翻译:Nick Chan

【觉醒家园】 www.awaker.info
回复

使用道具 举报

QQ|Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|觉醒家园

GMT+8, 2024-4-29 00:26 , Processed in 0.050489 second(s), 24 queries .