主题

回帖

12万

积分

管理员

积分
发表于 2020-11-17 11:50 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
源头-不要害怕改变

I am seeing light, only light. I keep hearing “In the beginning there was the light of myself.” I am Source. I am the space between the in-between. I am the love-light fabric of the All. I am the everything and yet I am the nothing in-between the spaces of reality that you know and that you do not know. This reality has been much distorted and yet there I remain, for I am you, I am within you.
我看到了光,只有光。我不断听到“在一开始,有着我的光”。我是源头。我是一切的爱与光编织物。我是一切,但我也是你所知和不知的现实空间。这个现实被大量扭曲,但我还是存在于那里,因为我就是你,我在你之内
I am Source. I come though this one today for she is beloved by me, just as you are all beloved by me. You are my aspects, my fractals in form having a unique earthly sojourn into the density of the lower realms. You will rise again just has you have risen before. You rise with each ending of life. But every ending is also a beginning. A new chapter, a new book of the fate of Earth is being written and you, beloved children, are the ones doing the writing.
我是源头。今天我通过这位管道前来,因为她是我挚爱的,就像你们都是我挚爱的。你们是我的面向,我的分形,处于形态中,拥有一个独特的尘世之旅,进入较低领域的稠密。你们会再次升起,就像之前那样。你在每一次生命的结束升起。但每一次结束也是一个开始。一个新的篇章,一本新的地球命运之书被书写,你,亲爱的孩子们,就是书写的人
I am Source. This has been a heavy energy day for many for the realignment is taking place. This realm is realigning into the higher realms and of course the dark aspects of myself who have tried to forget and shut out my light, they are grasping at straws. Pay them no heed. See them as extensions of yourselves, of the wounded parts and pieces of you, of the you that you wish to forget. Instead of forgetting send that part of yourself love and in so doing you will be sending an energy wave current of healing to these who have forgotten me. The Christed light blazes strong in the hearts of men and women upon Gaia. It warms my heart. Do not fear the massive social changes that are coming. Know that all will be most well. I am Source. Children lean into me and hold on. Hug each other and feel the warmth of the loving hearts beside you. We are one in this forward momentum towards peace and liberty for Gaia and her kingdoms.
我是源头。对许多人来说这是非常沉重的一天,因为重新对齐正在发生。这个领域在与更高领域重新对齐,当然,我的黑暗面向试图忘记并关闭我的光,他们在紧抓救命稻草。不要去关注他们。视他们为你的扩展,你受伤的部分,你希望忘记的部分。与其忘记,发送那些部分爱,如此你会发送一个疗愈能量波给那些忘记我的人。基督之光在人类的心中强烈地燃烧。这温暖了我的心。不要害怕正在到来的巨大社会改变。知晓,一切都会好起来。我是源头。孩子们,依靠我,抱紧我。拥抱彼此,感受身边有爱之心的温暖。我们正在朝向盖亚和她王国的和平与姐放
I am Source. I offer you all that I have. I offer you the peace of deep inner knowing that the light has won. Children you have seen so much. You have suffered so much, and yet you remain. I see you. I know you. I love you. I truly know all of the hairs of your head and all of the cells and DNA particles within them. For we are one entity of love. There can be no division. Unity Consciousness is the order of the day. The day of division and conquest over others is long past. You will see it attempt to play out. Send it light. Send those misguided energies light and understanding as one who has experienced internal conflict and chosen peace. Peace is not passivity. To chose peace one must stand for the truth in one’s own heart. Truth is returning to this realm of smoke and mirrors. The fog is lifting. The images will be clear. Hold your light high.
我是源头。我提供你我拥有的一切。我提供你深度的内在知晓(光已经胜利)。孩子们,你已经见证了许多。你遭受了许多,但你依旧存留。我看到了你。我认识你。我爱你。我真的知道你头上的每一根头发,它们之内的所有细胞和DNA粒子。因为我们是同一个爱。没有分离。统一意识是当今的至序。分离和征服的日子早已结束。你会看到它试图上演。发送它光。发送那些误入歧途的能量光和理解,就像一个经历了内在冲突并选择平和的人。平和不是被动。要选择平和,一个人必须拥护自己心中的真理。真理正在返回这个欺骗性的领域。迷雾正在升起。画面会是清晰的。保持你的光
I am Source. I am both the in-breath and the out breath and the in-between. I am all-knowing and yet I am always expanding, searching, growing. I grow and expand through you. You are having grand adventures through myself. We are one. There is no judgement. Judgement comes from within. An understanding heart is not divided against itself. Forgive what you perceive as mistakes and send them love and realize they formed your path. The mistakes and pains in your lives were the boulders in your paths that forced a different angle of looking at things, forced growth and a change in direction. How is this blame worthy? I see you and I see myself. The Christed light has come to this realm. Those who wish for healing shall have it. Sometimes healing is painful. (I am seeing a band-aid being ripped off and a wound underneath that needs cleansing.) Wounds will need to be cleansed, galaxygirl. That is where the light workers come in. This community is so strong. I am so immensely proud of you.
我是源头。我是呼气和吸气以及中间部分。我无所不在,但我总是在扩展、探索、成长。我通过你成长和扩张。你在通过我拥有宏伟的冒险。我们是一。没有评判。评判来自内在。一颗理解的心不会对自己产生分歧。宽恕你认为的错误,发送它们爱,意识到它们形成了你的道路。你生活中的错误和痛苦是你道路中的巨石,迫使出一个不同的视角去看待事物,迫使成长和方向的改变。我看到了你,我看到了自己。基督之光已经来到这个领域。那些希望疗愈的人会被疗愈。有时候疗愈是痛苦的。(我看到一个创可贴被撕掉,下面的伤口需要清理)。伤口需要被清理。这是光之工作者进入的地方。这个团体是如此强大。我为你们感到自豪
I am Source. Let us roll up our sleeves and join forces. The light has won. You shall think otherwise in the coming days but know deeply in your truth that the light has won and this reality shall be allowed to shift. (I am seeing the Star Network from around the galaxy beaming light to Gaia in a special way, like hands extended for handshakes. I am seeing they are now each holding onto one of the branches of the Christed light tee that blooms within Gaia’s crystal heart. The tree glows brighter.) Invoke the Christed light into this realm. Invoke the crystalline networks to join also with Gaia’s crystal heart and she shall feel the support from all around her. Truly there is massive support and love around you in this moment. Such a tender project that requires such careful planning.
我是源头。让我们卷起袖子,联合力量。光已经胜利。在未来的几天你可能不会这么认为,但在你的真理中知晓,光已经胜利,这个现实会转变。(我看到星星网格围绕着银河系形成,在特殊的方式中把光发送给盖亚,就像把手伸长来握手。我看到它们每一个持有着基督之光的分支,看到基督之光在盖亚的水晶之心中绽放。树变得更加明亮)。把基督之光调用到这个领域。调用水晶网格与盖亚的水晶之心联合,她会感到来自周遭的支持。确实,在这个时刻有着大量的支持和爱在你周围。这样一个温柔的项目需要细心的计划
I am Source. Feel my love for you. I love you as myself. We are one. We are one. No illusion can make this otherwise. Remember no matter how things appear I am with you. What a glorious knowing. WE are ONE! I love you. I am Source.
我是源头。感受我对你的爱。我爱你如己。我们是一。没有幻象可以改变这一点。记住,无论事物看上去如何,我与你同在。多么一个辉煌的知晓。我们是一!我爱你。

我是源头。

原文:https://voyagesoflight.blogspot.com/.../source-via...
传导:Galaxygirl
翻译:Nick Chan

【觉醒家园】 www.awaker.info
回复

使用道具 举报

QQ|Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|觉醒家园

GMT+8, 2024-4-28 05:37 , Processed in 0.038540 second(s), 24 queries .