主题

回帖

12万

积分

管理员

积分
发表于 2020-11-14 11:32 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
Xiaera-爱是量子力量

When you use love to power any action, any project or any business, you are using the quantum power of the multiverse. Existence is created from Love. Love is the fuel of existence.
当你使用爱去充能任何行为、任何项目或业务,你就是在使用多元宇宙的量子力量。存在由爱创造。爱是存在的燃料
Love can achieve what force and strength cannot achieve. Love can achieve what bribery and manipulation cannot achieve.
爱可以实现武力无法实现的。爱可以实现贿赂与操纵无法实现的
Go with the flow! Choose the power of love over the limitations of fear and force.
顺其自然!选择爱的力量而不是恐惧和武力的局限性
As the energies increase, the explosive power of love is going to become so obvious that no one can deny it. Align every aspect of your day with love and you will have a miraculous day, a miraculous week, a miraculous life.
随着能量提升,爱的爆发力会变得非常明显,没人可以否认它。让你日常生活的每个面向与爱对齐,你会拥有神奇的一天,不可思议的一周,奇迹般的人生
You are made of love; aligning with love is aligning with your own essence, the essence of the multiverse.
你由爱制造;与爱对齐就是与你的本质、多元宇宙的本质对齐
Not sure how to do that?
不知道该怎么做?
Be loving. Start with yourself. If you can’t love yourself, love another as a way to remind you how to find your way back loving yourself. The more self-love you have, the more other-love you have.
变得有爱。先对自己。如果你无法爱自己,爱他人来提醒自己如何找到爱自己的道路。你越多地自爱,你就会越多地爱他人
Consider: what would Love do now? What would Love say now? How would Love be now?
思考:爱现在会做什么?爱现在会说什么?爱现在会如何成为?
Pray: let Love show me the highest expression of this ….
祈祷:让爱展示我它最高的表达
Give thanks: I am constantly delighted by the flow of Love through my life!
感激:我总是被流经我生活的爱之流动取悦着!
When you are aligned with the power of love, although you may be a gentle lamb, you have the power of the Infinite Divine Love. This will become clearer very soon.
当你与爱的力量对齐,尽管你可能是一只温柔的羔羊,你有着无限的神圣之爱力量。这很快会变得更清晰
Our love reaches out to you love, to embrace and expand your love with our love. We are all One Love.
我们的爱把手伸向你的爱,我们伴随着我们的爱拥抱和扩张你的爱。我们是同一个爱

原文:https://jennifercrokaert.blogspot.com/.../xiaera-love-is...
传导:Jennifer Crokaert
翻译:Nick Chan

【觉醒家园】 www.awaker.info
回复

使用道具 举报

QQ|Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|觉醒家园

GMT+8, 2024-4-27 18:54 , Processed in 0.025104 second(s), 24 queries .