主题

回帖

12万

积分

管理员

积分
发表于 2020-11-11 14:04 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
圣哲曼-真理的列车

I am your Saint Germain. I know that Sananda was going to be with you today, but I have asked him if I could be the one to bring this message to you.
我是你的圣哲曼。我知道今天本该是萨南达前来,但我请问他是不是可以由我把这则信息带给你
But before I bring this message to you, I want you all now to take a deep breath. Breathe. Breathe in the life that is around you. Not the three-dimensional chaos that is happening around you now, but life itself. Higher consciousness itself. Feel it. Know it. It is all here. It has always been here. But you have been blinded. Not by the Light, but by the darkness within each and every one of you.
但在我带给你这则信息之前,我希望你深呼吸。吸入周遭的生命。不是正在你周围发生的三维混乱,而是生命本身。更高的意识本身。感受它。知晓它。一切都在这里。它总是在这里。但你被蒙蔽。不是被光,而是被你们每个人之内的黑暗
But that darkness has now become illuminated within you. It is all happening now. You will not believe everything that is coming forward from those of the dark forces, and you know that which I speak of, here. You know where that information, that news, is coming from.
但那个黑暗现在已被照亮。一切正在发生。你不会相信来自黑暗力量的一切,你知道我说的是什么。你知道那个信息,那个新文,来自哪里
But the truth is also coming. The truth that will indeed set you free, just as we have been saying. Not only for this lifetime that you are in, but for many lifetimes, now. It is in your biblical sayings, “The truth shall set you free.” It is destined for the truth to be revealed. All you need to do now is be open to it.
但真像也在到来。真理(真像)确实会让你自由,正如我们一直在说的。不仅在这一生,而是许多生世。你们的圣经中就说过“真理会让你自由”。真像注定会被揭示。你所需要做的就是向它敞开
But as you are open to the truth, it comes in and resonates within you, just as it has been for many of you, if not all of you. And certainly, many of you are resonating to these words as you read them after on your internet. It is all coming forward. The truth is coming forward as a disclosure.
但随着你向真像敞开,它会进入并在你之内共振,就像你们许多人体验过的那样,如果不是所有人。当然,你们许多人与这些话语共振,随着你们之后在互联网上阅读。一切都在出现。真像在作为一个揭露出现
When we speak of disclosure, we have not only spoken of disclosure and that of the Galactics, we have been speaking of disclosure as the truth in general coming forward to be revealed from many different sources, many different directions. And that is what is happening now, as freedom is at stake, here.
当我们说揭路,我们不只是在说揭路银河存有,我们说的是真像从许多不同的源头、不同的方向被揭示。这是正在发生的,因为自由岌岌可危
Freedom. Your own freedom. Freedom not here just in this country, though, but in the entire planet. The world must be free, and shall be free. Free of the dark forces.
...自由。你的自由。不仅是这个国家的自由,而是整个地球的。世界必须自由,会自由。自由于黑暗力量
Because the dark forces are putting out everything that they can now. As we have said many times, they are following a plan. But that plan is an old vibrational plan. It is a three-dimensional illusionary plan that they are following.
因为黑暗力量在施展一切。正如我们说过很多次的,他们在跟随一个计划。但那个计划是一个旧振动的计划。它是一个三维幻象的计划
But you of the higher forces, of the Light Forces, and your President Trump, are following a higher plan. A higher divine plan which carries higher vibrations with it.
但从属于更高力量、光之力量的你,以及你们的总统川普,在跟随一个更高的计划。一个更高的神圣计划,携带着更高的振动
And the only ones that can follow into this plan, this divine plan, are those that move into those higher vibrations. Those that resonate still at the lower vibrations will remain in those lower vibrations and cannot sustain themselves in the higher vibrations. And this is what is in the process of happening right now, as the truth is coming forward. And it is going to come forward more and more.
可以跟随这个计划,这个神圣计划的人,是那些进入更高振动的人。那些依旧与较低振动共振的人会处于那些较低振动中,无法处于更高振动中。这正在发生,随着真像出现。会越来越多地出现
And I tell you now, as Saint Germain, and many others are saying this same thing in many different ways. The one that is being shown to come forward and be the president of this country shall not be the president. He will not reign as president, here. I cannot tell you more of that beyond that, but it is destined that the one that has been president shall carry on. Cannot say how long he will carry on, because other forces are at work, here.
...我现在告诉你,许多人在不同的方式中述说着这个相同的东西。现在来到前沿成为这个国家总统的人不会是总统。他不会是总统。我无法告诉你更多,但那个一直是总统的注定会继续当下去。无法说多久,因为其它的力量也在这里运作
Other forces of the Light, of the divine plan, are at work. And as we have said, everything is being orchestrated here for your freedom. Freedom not only of this country, but of the entire planet.
其它的光之力量、神圣计划,在运作。正如我们所说,一切都为了你的自由被精心编排。不仅是这个国家的自由,而是整个地球的
That is what is happening here now. Freedom. Freedom to live your lives as you want to live them. Not to be locked down and to be in a controlled situation, manipulated as puppets by those who would attempt to do so, those who would attempt to control the world.
...这是正在发生的。自由。你想要怎么生活就怎么生活的自由。不被风锁,被控制,像木偶一样被操众,被那些试图掌控世界的人
There will be no New World Order. It is not going to happen. It never could happen. The Earth shall not be taken over by those who attempt to decimate it and desecrate it. It will not happen. It cannot happen.
...不会有新世界秩序。它不会发生。绝对不可能发生。地球是不会被那些试图毁灭它、玷污它的人接管的。这不会发生。
So all of you who came here for this mission, awaken now. Awaken to the mission that is in front of you. When we have said you are the Lightwarriors, and no longer just the Lightworkers, we are speaking now to this group. We are speaking now to those ones who will resonate to these words.
所以你们所有为了这个使命来到这里的人,醒来。觉醒至你面前的使命。当我们说你是光战士,不只是光之工作者,我们是对这个团体说的。我们现在对与这些话语共振的人说
The time to sit back and simply watch the show has passed. You are not part of the show, if you allow yourselves to be. So allow yourselves to move forward, to get off of those couches, to stop watching the news that is coming forward, and make your own news. Create your own reality, here. That is what this is about: being in the moment and carrying the moment, right now, forward.
坐着观看表演的时间已经过去。你不是表演的一部分,如果你允许自己成为。所以允许自己前进,离开沙发,停止观看新文,制造自己的新文。创造自己的现实。这就是一切的所是:处于当下,携带当下前进
Forward into truth. Forward into love that is coming forward in each and every one of you, more and more, as your fourth chakra begins to open wide, and opening wide because of what is happening now. It will open wide for many because of what is happening now. Because the lower vibrations are raising now because of this.
进入真像。进入在你们每个人之中出现的爱,随着你的第四个脉轮开始打开,出于正在发生的一切。它会为许多人开启,出于正在发生的。因为较低的振动在浮现
Believe in the plan. Trust the plan. It is there for a reason. It is there for a purpose. Everything that is happening is for a purpose right now. So all of you must trust. Trust in the plan. Trust in the independence to come forward as I spoke of recently. Independence not only of this country, but of the entire planet. That is what is coming, and destined to be. But you must weather the storm a little while longer.
相信计划。它在那是有原因的。是有目的的。发生的一切都是有目的的。所以你必须相信。相信计划。相信独立性。不仅是这个国家的读立,而是整个地球的。这是正在到来的,注定会到来。但你必须再坚持一会儿
But do not just sit back and sit through the storm. It is not time now to be in the eye of the storm. Yet be calm. But do not allow everything that is happening around you to take hold of you. Rather, you take hold of it. That is where you need to go, now.
但不要只是坐着来通过风暴。现在不是处于风暴之眼的时间。但要保持平静。不要让周围发生的一切掌控你。而是你掌控它。这是你现在需要前往的
Share the light, spread the light, every chance, every opportunity that you have. If it takes taking off those masks, then do it. If it takes speaking out in a crowd, do it. If you feel the inclination to do so, speak your truth loudly now to everyone, anyone that will listen.
一有机会就去分享光,传播光。如果这需要摘掉口照,那么去做。如果这需要在人群中说话,去做。如果你感到这么去做的倾向,大声对每个人,任何会聆听的人述说你的真理
Remember, “where two or more are gathered in His name, …” as He said using the I AM Consciousness within, “where two or more are gathered in my name, in the I AM, there will I be,”there will the I AM be within you. You will have the power to speak out. You will have the knowing to speak out. Just as I am speaking out through this one now, this James, now. You all have the power to do so as well, as the need arises. And I tell you now, as Saint Germain, the need is here now to do so.
记住,“两个或多个人在他的名义下聚集到一起...”如他所说,使用内在的我是意识。“两个或多个人在我的名义下聚集到一起,会有我是”,会有我是处于你之内。你会拥有力量去说话。你会拥有知晓去说话。就像我通过这位管道说话。你们都有力量去这么做,随着需求升起。我现在告诉你,需求就是现在
Step off. Step off of the comfort zone and step onto the Truth Train that you have been speaking of. Ride the Truth Train. Ride it into freedom. Ride it into independence. Because that is what is at stake, here. The independence of the entire planet. The freedom of the entire planet is at stake here now. And all are watching what happens in this country, The United States of America, as the independence of this country turns again now to becoming the republic that it was meant to be, as it began to be, and as it will be again.
离开舒适区,踏上你一直在谈论的真理列车。朝向自由。读立。因为这些东西岌岌可危。整个地球的读立。整个地球的自由岌岌可危。所有人都观看着正在这个国家发生的事情,随着这个国家的读立再次转变成它注定成为、开始成为、将会成为的共合国
I am Saint Germain, and I leave you now in peace, and love. And the Violet Flame continues to burn through everything that is of lower vibration, and taking you into those higher vibrations in doing so.
我是圣哲曼,我在平和、爱中离去。愿紫罗兰火焰继续烧尽较低振动的一切,带你进入更高的振动

原文:https://eraoflight.com/.../10/saint-germain-trust-the-plan/
传导:James McConnell
翻译:Nick Chan

【觉醒家园】 www.awaker.info
回复

使用道具 举报

2万

主题

回帖

12万

积分

管理员

积分
 楼主| 发表于 2020-11-11 14:07 | 显示全部楼层
文中的说法很快就会得到验证

感恩
【觉醒家园】 www.awaker.info
回复

使用道具 举报

QQ|Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|觉醒家园

GMT+8, 2024-5-3 13:38 , Processed in 0.030738 second(s), 24 queries .