12万

积分

管理员

积分
发表于 2020-11-2 13:25 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
天使-表面之下

My dear friends, we love you so very much,
我亲爱的朋友们,我们非常地爱你
Today, many of you celebrate Halloween – a holiday where you make light of darkness, dress in costumes, share tricks or treats, and in general have fun with what might otherwise be considered very scary topics. Can you imagine that you are all souls in costume, that all darkness will indeed eventually be seen for the illusion it is, and that, through your free will, you alone have given yourself either tricks or treats!
今天,你们许多人在庆祝万圣节---一个“藐视”黑暗、身穿奇装异服、分享捣蛋或糖果、与一般来说被视为非常可怕的主题玩耍的节日。你可以想象你们都是穿上服装的灵魂,所有的黑暗最终都会被看到它们就是幻象,通过你的自由意志,你给予自己捣蛋或糖果
You are Divine love in costume, cloaked in a body, wearing the mask of your personality, and playing a particular role. Your political candidates are divine love in a costume, cloaked in a body, wearing the mask of their personalities, and playing a unique role. The ones you love and the ones you can’t stand are Divine love in a costume, cloaked in a body, wearing the mask of their personality, and playing a role as well.
你是穿上服装的神圣之爱,处于一个身体之中,戴上个性的面具,扮演一个特定的角色。你们的正治候选人也是穿上服装的神圣之爱,处于一个身体之中,戴上个性的面具,扮演一个独特的角色。你爱的人和你无法忍受的人都是穿上服装的神圣之爱,处于一个身体中,戴上个性的面具,扮演一个角色
Unfortunately most upon the earth have forgotten to identify with the light within. Instead you relate to yourselves and one another as the costume of the body, the mask of the personality, and the roles that you play for one another.
不幸的是,地球上的大多数人忘记了自己就是内在的光。而是认为自己和别人是身体这个服装、个性的面具、扮演的角色
Your challenge is to remember that no matter what you look like, no matter what characters you play, no matter how your personalities differ, you are all united in the One love that breathes life into each and every one of you upon your planet earth.
你的挑战就是记住,无论你长什么样,无论你扮演什么角色,无论你的个性多么与众不同,你们都在把生命注入你们每个人之中的同一个爱中是一体的
When you whisper telepathically to a soul, “I remember who you are beneath the costume, the mask, and the role,” you help them remember too. When you treat a person as if they are the costume, the mask, or the role, you help them identify more strongly with that facade.
当你心灵感应对一个灵魂说“我记得你在服装、面具、角色之下是谁”,你就帮助了他们忆起。当你对待一个人好似他们是他们的服装、面具或角色,你就帮助他们认同他们就是那个外观
What if, on Halloween, instead of saying, “Hi Bob! Hi Sue! Hi dear friend of family member! Hello, my dearest child,” you believed in and reacted as if your dear ones were their costume, their mask and the roles they were playing? What if, instead of greeting your friends with love and humor, you started to fight the pirates, scream in horror at the skeletons, beg the superheroes for help, flirt with the barmaids, and bow to the princesses. Aptly enough, your friends in costume would, more seriously, embody their roles in response!
如果,在万圣节,与其说“嗨,张三,嗨,李四!嗨,亲爱的家人朋友们!你好啊,我亲爱的孩子”,你相信并表现得好似你亲爱的人是他们的服装、面具、角色,会如何?如果,与其伴随着爱和幽默问候你的朋友,你开始和海盗打仗,在惊吓中尖叫,祈求超级英雄来救你,与酒吧女调晴,向公主鞠躬。那么你穿着服装的朋友会,更严谨地体现他们的角色
Likewise you have the power on earth to bear witness to the light within each soul or to trigger them to more heavily identify with their body, personality, or role. It is your choice. If you fight the pirates and the villains, they will become more pirate or villain-like! If instead you treat them as if they are a soul beneath a mask, they will act more kindly. If you beg your superheroes to help you, believing they have more strength, clout, and power than you do, they will likely assist, but you may just forget your own innate power in the interaction.
同样,你在地球上有力量看到每个灵魂之内的光或者促进他们去更加认同自己就是身体、个性或角色。这是你的选择。如果你与海盗以及恶霸打仗,他们会变得更像海盗或恶霸!如果你对待他们好似一个灵魂带着一个面具,他们会表现地更加友善。如果你祈求超级英雄来救你,相信他们拥有更多的力量、影响力,他们可能会来协助,但你忘记了自己固有的力量
If you treat someone like the body-costume they wear, they will respond as such. If you treat someone as the personality they exhibit they will respond in kind. If you treat someone as the role they play, they are likely to oblige you by playing that role.
如果你按照别人的身体-服装对待别人,他们会如此响应。如果你按照别人展现的个性对待别人,他们会相应地反应。如果你按照别人扮演的角色对待别人,他们可能会通过扮演那个角色来恩赐你
If instead you walk around witnessing the light of the Divine in each and every soul around you, regardless of body, personality, or role, your experience of life will be so much sweeter! You will draw out the loving essence of those wishing for it to be seen. You will naturally repel those who identify with the darker roles, and who aren’t ready to be “seen” for the light that they truly are.
如果你去看到每个灵魂之内的神圣之光,不管身体服装、个性或角色,你会更加美好地体验生活!你会牵引出他人的有爱本质。你会自然排斥那些认同黑暗角色的人,没有准备好“看到”他们真正所是的光的人
Trick or treat dear ones? Do you want to trick yourself into believing that those around you are the costume of their body, the mask of their personality, or the role the play? Or do you want to treat yourself to a greater truth – that beneath these facades, there is One love experiencing itself in many forms, many personalities, and many roles?
给糖还是捣蛋,亲爱的?你想要愚弄自己去认为周围的人是身体服装、个性的面具或角色吗?还是你想要给予自己一个更大的真理---在这些外观之下,有着唯一的爱在许多形式、个性、角色中体验自身?
Give yourself this gift. Remind yourself there is a spark of light in every soul, beneath every facades. Allow yourself to imagine fanning the flames of this light with your prayers and your love. Relate to everyone as if you know the truth! You know who lives beneath the costume, the mask, and the role.
给予自己这份礼物。提醒自己在每一个灵魂之内,每一个外观之下有着一个光之火花。让自己想象伴随着祈祷和爱刺激这个光之火焰。好似你知道真像地接触每个人!你知道谁生活在服装、面具、角色之下
What if every day instead of saying, “Hello, Bob! Hello, Sue! Hello, dear friend or family member,” you were to say instead, “Hello, God, dressed as Bob! Hello, God, dressed as Sue! Hello, God, dressed as my friend or family member!” I know who you really are, and guess what! I am Divine love too! I am wearing the costume of this body, the mask of this personality, and playing a role too. How beautiful we are in our diverse costumes. How amazing that we can interact in these roles. I love you. I love me. I know who we really are.
如果每一天与其说“你好,张三!你好,李四!你好,亲爱的朋友或家人”,你去说“你好,神,穿着张三的衣服!你好,神,穿着李四的衣服!你好,神,穿着我朋友或家人的衣服”!我知道你真正的所是,猜猜怎么着!我也是神圣的爱!我也穿着这个身体服装、个性的面具、扮演着一个角色。我们在我们多样化的服装中是多么美丽。我们可以在这些角色中交互是多么令人惊奇。我爱你。我爱我。我知道我们真正的所是
Get up each morning dear ones and look in the mirror. Greet the Divine within your own eyes with reverence. “Good morning dear God in the costume of this body. Good morning! Help me remember I am so much more than my body, my personality or my role, and help me see you beneath all others as well.” Then, doing your best, go about your day imagining you are the loving Divine interacting with the loving Divine in all others. Some will remember. Some will forget. But nonetheless, you will treat yourself to a loving experience of interacting with the One who lives beneath all costumes, all masks, and all roles.
亲爱的,每天早上醒来,看向镜子。伴随着崇敬问候你眼中的神。“早上好,身穿身体服装的神。早上好!帮助我忆起我不只是我的身体、个性或角色,帮助我看到你处于所有人之中。”然后,尽你所能,进行你的一天,想象你是有爱的神与所有人之内有爱的神交互。一些人会想起来。一些人会忘记。不管怎样,你会给予自己一个和生活在所有服装、面具、角色之下的“一”有爱的交互体验
God Bless You! We love you so very much.— The Angels
上帝保佑你!我们非常地爱你。

天使

原文:https://sananda.website/message-from-the-angels-via-ann.../
传导:Ann Albers
翻译:Nick Chan

【觉醒家园】 www.awaker.info
回复

使用道具 举报

QQ|Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|觉醒家园

GMT+8, 2024-5-3 05:51 , Processed in 0.104869 second(s), 27 queries .