主题

回帖

12万

积分

管理员

积分
发表于 2020-10-28 12:51 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
源头-被黑暗包围的星星

I am Source. I am that I am. I am the in-breath and the out-breath and the space in between. My spark is present within all life, even anti-matter life who denies me. Out of my will and my direction all life is birthed. Spark-lights of me in form are present throughout the multiverse, as well as creations of creations with light further diluted. But all life originally begins with me. (I am seeing Elohim and Archangels being given tools of creation and them each having their own projects. I am seeing barren planets being planned and protected, seedlings created and crafted with care for the unique environment per planetary form. I am seeing how each planet has a plan, its own life path and the intentions of the colonizers are an intricate part of this. I am seeing that Gaia has been heavily influenced by negative colonizers which changed her direction and stunted her growth for a long while). This is being remedied.
我是源头。我是我所是。我是吸气、呼气以及中间的部分。我的火花存在于所有生命中,即使是否认我的反物质生命。出于我的意志和指导,所有生命诞生。我的火花在形态中存在于整个多元宇宙,随着造物又造物,光进一步被稀释。但所有生命最初始于我。(我看到Elohim和大天使们被给予创造的工具,每个人都有自己的项目。我看到荒芜的星球被策划和保护,幼苗被精心创建,伴随着对每个行星独特环境的关怀。我看到每个星球都有自己的计划、自己的道路,殖民者的意图是这一切错综复杂的一部分。我看到盖亚被负面的殖民者严重地影响,改变了她的方向,停止成长好长一段时间)。这正在被纠正
I am Source. I see and feel your angst and pain. I also feel your joys and excitements. For I am within you. I am experiencing this alongside you. We are together in this grand experiment. The dark ones are being removed. Those who do not chose the light are being repurposed by it, by myself and recycled into yet more light. This project is ending so that a new one can emerge, resplendent and beautiful, victorious in the light. Do not despair, but be courageous of heart. The tide is turning rapidly for humanity. No more shall Gaia be abused. My fingerprints are on each of your hearts. You are my own selves and you are well protected and loved. (I am seeing geometric shapes of all sizes and colors being intricately placed and fit together into an enormous puzzle. Each has sacred geometry and is unique and beautiful in itself). You are unique and beautiful to me. You are my creation. You are not forgotten or alone. (I am feeling the tremendous sense of community and joy when a puzzle piece is reunited with the neighboring shapes. I am seeing this is an infinite living cosmic breath of creation, a moving stream of solid and yet very fluid energy fabric that bathes the universe in light.
我是源头。我看到并感到了你的焦虑和痛苦。我也感到了你的喜悦和兴奋。因为我在你之内。我和你在一起体验。我们一起在体验这个宏伟的实验。黑暗存有在被移除。那些并不选择光的人在被光、我本人重置、回收成更多的光。这个项目正在完结,这样新的项目可以浮现,辉煌、美丽,光的胜利。不要绝望,而是保持勇敢。潮汐正在为人类快速转向。盖亚不会再被虐待。我的指纹烙印在你们每个人的心中。你就是我自己,你被很好地保护着和爱着。(我看到各种大小和颜色的几何形状杂乱的放在那里,然后被组成一个巨大的拼图。每一块都是神圣的几何学,都是独特的,美丽的)。你对我来说就是美丽的,独特的。你是我的造物。你没有被遗忘或孤独。(我感到巨大的集体感和喜悦,当一块拼图碎片与相邻的重聚。我看到这是一个无限的宇宙造物气息,一个固态的但又非常流体的能量编织物,将宇宙沐浴于光中
The puzzle pieces feel alone when they do not feel connected but they glow with light when they realize their connection). You are all connected to me. The cosmic photon belt which you are deep within is having tremendous positive effects. You are deep within this positively charged space quadrant. (I am seeing half of Gaia begin to glow and the glow is spreading all across her. I am seeing that solar systems are like tiny gears in a gigantic clock of the Milky Way which is yet another tiny gear in the universal clock. It is infinitely organized down to the tiniest detail, mathematical and exceptionally precise). Yes, just as you are seeing the mechanics of the larger picture, know that such care is equally being made within your inner body systems as they transmute forms from the lower carbon based into the higher crystalline form. Breathe in and in so doing you will be moving deeply more energy into your forms.
拼图的碎片会在没有感到连接的时候感到孤独,但它们会在意识到连接的时候发光)。你们都与我连接。宇宙光子带,你们已经深入其中,在产生巨大的积极影响。你已经深入这个带正电荷的空间象限。(我看到盖亚的一半开始发光,光芒传播到世界各地。我看到太阳系就像巨大的银河系时钟里面的一个小齿轮,这个银河系时钟又是宇宙时钟里面的一个小齿轮。它无限小到最小的细节、异常地精确)。是的,就像你在更大的图片中可以看到结构,知晓,这样的谨慎也在你的身体系统中建立,随着它们从较低的碳基转变成更高的水晶形态。吸气,如此你会把更多的能量注入你的形态
I am Source. You are all aspects of myself. You can never be divorced from your origin. We are one. Gaia’s liberation is being meticulously orchestrated. You have been immersed within chaos where rules serve the few not the many. Universal law is fair and just, reliable and true. This is being returned into your realm. The disharmony will be replaced with harmony for creation is harmony in its truest form. Balance will be restored. Just as intricately as the cells in a flower petal orchestrate its color, so too has everything been meticulously planned for your joy and freedom. Do not lose hope. Feel my strength within you. We are of the same light, the same essence. You are immeasurably loved. I am love. I am light. I am restoring this realm into love and light. Just as each planetary rotation and spin is mathematically precise to continue order in the heavens, so too are my angels and higher dimensional galactics who are aligned with me, so too does everyone have a purpose, a duty within certain frameworks. It is a delicate operation, a delicate task and I am immeasurably proud of them and of all of you. I am so delighted in my aspects, who are choosing the light of their own true being to shine most brightly in these harrowing times upon your world. They need not be harrowing. (I am hearing the hallelujah chorus). The dawn is upon you now. The sky is being filled with rosy light of a new era. Feel this rosy dawn within you and be at peace in this moment of rebirth and renewal.
我是源头。你们都是我的面向。你永远无法与你的起源脱离。我们是一。盖亚的解放被精心编排。你沉浸于规则服务少数人而不是多数人的混乱中。宇宙法则是公平公正、可靠、真实的。这在返回你们的领域。不和谐会被和谐替代,因为造物在它最真实的形态中是和谐的。平衡会被恢复。就像花瓣中的细胞精心编排它的颜色,所以一切都为了你的喜悦和自由被精心计划。不要失去希望。在你之内感到我的力量。我们是相同的光,相同的本质。你被无限地爱着。我是爱。我是光。我在把这个领域恢复成爱与光。就像每个星球都在精确地自转、公转,以便继续处于天空中,所以我的天使和更高维度的银河存有,与我对齐的,每个人都有一个目标,一个职责(在特定的框架内)。这是一个微妙的操作,一个微妙的任务,我为他们和你们所有人感到自豪。我对选择自身真实存在的光在这些悲痛的时期最明亮闪耀的面向感到很高兴。他们不需要悲伤。(我听到赞颂)。黎明正在降临。天空充满了新时代的蔷薇之光。在内在感受这个蔷薇色的黎明,在这个重生和更新时刻处于平和
I am Source. Your rebirth, planetary and personal alignments are in the process of tremendous upgrades. I am here with you always. We are together, one. I love you as myself. We are growing exponentially through this experience which will create a ripple effect of blessing for all future planetary creations and ascension processes. Just as you love and value your own children so too do I treasure you. Thank you for being a part of the liberation of Gaia.
我是源头。你的重生,行星和个人的对齐正处于巨大的更新。我总是与你在一起。我们是一体的。我爱你就像我爱自己。我们通过这个体验呈指数地成长,这会为所有未来的行星创造和扬升进程创建一个祝福的涟漪效应。就像你爱并重视自己的孩子,我也一样珍惜你。谢谢你成为盖亚姐放的一部分
I am Source. I applaud your efforts and I solidify you with strength, hope and love. Breathe me in and feel our oneness. There is nothing you cannot do. Feel the hope in these words and be at peace. Be comforted. You are a critical cog in the wheel of this divine plan unfolding. Shine your light as the divine star beings of love-light that you are. Stars in the sky are surrounded by darkness so that their light can shine most radiantly. You are shining radiantly. I am Source. Let us shine through this time together as one.
我是源头。我称赞你的努力,我伴随着力量、希望、爱巩固你。吸入我,感受我们的合一。没什么是你做不到的。感受这些话语中的希望,处于平和。备受慰藉。你是正在展开的神圣计划中的关键齿轮。作为你所是的神圣爱与光星星存在闪耀你的光。夜空中的星星被黑暗包围,这样它们的光可以最辉煌地闪耀。你正在辉煌地闪耀。我是源头。让我们在这个时刻一起闪耀

原文:[color=var(--blue-link)]https://voyagesoflight.blogspot.com/.../source-via...
传导:Galaxygirl
翻译:Nick Chan

【觉醒家园】 www.awaker.info
回复

使用道具 举报

QQ|Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|觉醒家园

GMT+8, 2024-4-29 02:28 , Processed in 0.039855 second(s), 24 queries .