12万

积分

管理员

积分
发表于 2020-10-19 13:23 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
圣母玛利亚-感到被生命之风携带

Dear friends,
亲爱的朋友们

I am Mother Mary and I bring to you a gentle energy. You need that, because you have been wounded by life on Earth. Those wounds can sometimes become so deep that you lose your way here and you wonder if you can face this life. You wonder if you can bear it and what is the meaning of it all.
我是圣母玛利亚,我带给你一个温柔的能量。你需要它,因为你被地球上的生活伤害。这些创伤有时候会非常深,导致你迷失了道路,你好奇你是否能够面对这样的生活。你好奇你是否能够承受它、这一切的意义又是什么

First, I want to convince you of how great, how brave, and how beautiful you are. I wish you could see yourself through my eyes. I see the heart of courage and determination in you. Despite all the pain that you have been through there is a flame inside you, an inner drive to face this life.
首先,我想要说服你你有多伟大、勇敢和美丽。我希望你可以通过我的眼睛看你自己。我看到了勇敢和决心。尽管你经受了这一切痛苦,你之内依旧有着一个火焰,一个内在的驱动去面对这样的生活

You are like a bird, a beautiful heavenly bird that has been imprisoned in a jail which is dark and musty and dank. Yet, you have come to do some things in that prison. You have come to retrieve a child who is hidden in one of its corners. That child has been mesmerized by fear, by the restricted ideas of other people, by the society around it. That prison is not real, but for the child it is: the walls are very strong and the room is very dark. You have come to redeem this child. There is a way out of that prison, but first you have to find the child.
你就像一只鸟,一只美丽的神圣的鸟,一直被关在牢笼中,黑暗、发霉、潮湿的牢笼。但,你前来在这个牢笼中做一些事情。你前来解救躲藏在角落中的一个孩子。那个孩子被恐惧、其他人的局限理念、周围的涩会迷住。这个牢笼不是真实的,但对孩子来说是的:围墙很硬,房间很黑。你前来救赎这个孩子。有着一个出路,但首先你必须找到孩子

Imagine you are present in that dark room in the form of a bird or an angel; your body, your essence, radiates light. In that musty, dank space, you emanate a soft, bluish light. The child sees that light and feels something arise in its heart, because it recognises in you the energy of Home, of trust and of light.
想象你作为一只鸟或一个天使处于那个黑暗的房间;你的身体,你的存在,散发着光。在那个发霉、黑暗的空间,你散发出一个柔和的、浅蓝色的光。孩子看到了那个光,感到有什么从他的心中升起,因为他认识你身上散发的家、信任、光的能量

To this child you now say: “Come out! Come to me, I am your mother”. Feel that mother energy within you, the warmth in your heart; the empathy that you have for that which is vulnerable, for that which is distorted and broken in yourself and also in others. Feel the gentleness in your heart. You all carry that mother energy in you.
现在你对这个孩子说“出来!过来,我是你的母亲”。感受你之内的那个母亲能量、你心中的温暖;你对你之内和他人之内扭曲的/破碎的/脆弱的孩子拥有的同理心。感受你心中的温柔。你们都在内在携带着那个母亲的能量

I was a representative of that mother energy in the life on Earth when I was the mother of Jeshua. But it is a universal energy, an energy that gives life, that protects, but also gives freedom. This energy comes to you, and it is my deepest wish that you will recognize it in your own heart, because you have such need of this energy in order to heal yourself.
我是那个母亲能量的一个代表,当我在地球上作为约书亚的母亲。但这是一个宇宙能量,一个赐予生命、保护以及给予自由的能量。这个能量向你前来,去在你的心中认识到它是我的心愿,因为你需要这个能量,以便疗愈你自己

Let the child now come toward you and greet it with your eyes and your hands. Maybe the child feels neglected and is scared or hostile, sad or vulnerable. Look at it, and take it in your arms and comfort it. Do not try to change anything, just envelop the child with the gentleness that it needs.
让孩子向你前来,用你的目光和双手迎接他。也许孩子会感到被忽视、害怕或敌意、悲伤或脆弱。看向他,拥抱他,安慰他。不要试图改变任何东西,只是伴随着他所需的温柔拥抱他

When you accept the child completely the way it is, you are one with it; you recognize it as yourself. The inner child is not a separate thing, a separate being; it is an aspect of you, of your earthly self. But because you, as a human being, are inclined to suppress or neglect your emotions, a part of yourself has become trapped, because it could not show its spontaneity. So it might help to visualize the inner child and to meet it in this way. But remember that you are one with this child; it is the spontaneous life in you. Its emotions, its passions are a part of life itself.
当你完全接纳孩子,如他所是的样子,你就与他成为了一体。你把他视为自己。内在的孩子不是一个独立的东西,一个独立的存在;它是你的一个面向,你尘世自我的一个面向。但因为你,作为人类,倾向于抑制或忽视你的情感,你的一部分受困,因为它无法展示自己的自发性。所以去观想内在的孩童并在这样的方式中遇见他会是有帮助的。但记住,你与这个孩童是一体的;他是你之内自发性的生命。他的情感,他的热情是生命的一部分

Now feel the life energy of this child, the innocence and the original joy. Every child has joy and the will to live, to explore and experience life. Let the original life energy of this child back into your body and into your energy field. Not the pain and the burden of the past, but the original vibrancy and inspiration of this child. Realize that this child is indestructible.
现在感受这个孩童的生命能量、纯真、初始的喜悦。每个孩子都有喜悦和意愿去生活,去探索和体验生活。让这个孩童初始的生命能量回到你的身体,你的能量场。不是过去的痛苦和负担,而是这个孩童初始的振动和灵感。意识到这个孩童是坚不可摧的

You have gone through many lives with much trauma and pain. Yet the child in you still wants to live, but needs your care. For that reason you must envelop it with your love and fly away, along with the child, from that dank prison. Just look to find a way to do that. Maybe the walls fall away by themselves, or a window opens wide, but you find a way out.
你经历了许多生世的创伤和痛苦。但你之内的孩童依旧想要生活,但需要你的关怀。因此你必须伴随着你的爱拥抱他,和孩童一起从黑暗的牢笼中飞走。去寻找一个方式去做。也许围墙会自己倒下,或一扇窗户会开启,但你会找到一个出路的

Then spread your wings, and allow yourself to float on the air and to feel free. Feel protected by the powerful wings of this bird or angel. Know that you are truly carried in your life – you do not have to go it alone. When you listen to your heart there are forces around you who want to help you – time and time again.
然后伸展你的翅膀,让自己在空气中滑翔,感到自由。感到被这只鸟或天使的强大翅膀保护着。知晓,你在生活中确实被携带着---你不需要独自行走。当你聆听你的心,你周围有着力量想要帮助你---一次又一次

You need to feel free to make mistakes, because making mistakes is very human. You are here to learn – or rather to play and to try out things – and you may stumble and fall when doing so. Allow yourself that freedom, just like a child learning to walk or ride a bicycle. You may fall and get your knees scraped, but do not be too hard on yourself about the “mistakes” you have made. Scramble back up and feel the support you get from the universe. Feel carried by the wind of life.
你需要感到可以随便犯错,因为犯错就是正常的。你是来学习---或玩耍或尝试---你可能会跌倒。给予自己这个自由,就像一个孩子学习走路或骑自行车。你可能会跌倒,你的膝盖可能会擦伤,但不要因你犯的“错”对自己太严厉。爬起来,感到来自宇宙的支持。感到被生命之风携带

Thank you so much for your attention. Feel the energy of love gathered here around you.
谢谢你的注意力。感到爱的能量在你周围聚集

原文:https://sananda.website/message-from-the-angels-via-ann.../
传导:Pamela Kribbe
翻译:Nick Chan

【觉醒家园】 www.awaker.info
回复

使用道具 举报

QQ|Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|觉醒家园

GMT+8, 2024-4-29 18:05 , Processed in 0.060816 second(s), 24 queries .