主题

回帖

12万

积分

管理员

积分
发表于 2020-10-15 11:29 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
光之联邦-第二阶段

Hello there. Here we are again … not much changed on the ‘outside’ from last week. Let us Trust much is going on undercover as we wait. I feel a huge shift will be coming soon due to the elections in the USA. You have many followers who feel they want the current chappy to remain and many who call him the vilest, evilest man to walk the Earth. (According to my emails.) What would you say on this?
你们好。我们又见面了...跟上周比“外在”没多少改变。让我们相信很多东西在默默发生,随着我们等待着。我感到一个巨大的转变很快会到来,出于选举。你们的许多跟随者感到自己希望当前的花花公子(chappy)存留,许多人称他为地球上最卑鄙、邪恶的人。(根据我的邮件)。对此你们有什么看法?

Welcome, Blossom. Welcome to all upon your Planet who have decided that our words are of resonance for them and continue to walk with us as SO MUCH BEGINS TO FALL INTO PLACE.
欢迎,Blossom。欢迎,所有与我们的话语共鸣的人,继续与我们一同行走的人,随着如此多的东西开始到位

We ‘The Federation Of Light’ are not of a political persuasive. This is not within our thoughts … to persuade anyone … one way or another. Yet, we would decidedly say, that the outcome of the elections that are so soon to be upon that country will be for the GREATER GOOD OF ALL.
我们“光之连帮”并不进行正治劝说。我们的思想中没有它...说服任何人...在某种方式中。但,我们会说,选举的结果会是为了一切的更大良善

I did mention in an interview that if this is a ‘Divine Plan’ then what happens HAS to be for the Highest Good of all … and we have to Trust that … especially at this stage in ‘The Game’.
我在一次面谈中提及如果这是一个“神圣的计划”,那么发生的肯定是为了一切的最高良善...我们必须相信这一点...尤其在“游戏”的这个阶段

This is correct Blossom and wise words, indeed.
这是正确的,Blossom,很睿智的话语

If I was to have a concern, it is that regardless of who ‘wins’ … there will inevitably be uproar from the other party.
如果要我担心什么,那就是不管谁“赢”...会有来自另一方的不可避免的骚乱

Is there not always?
不一直都是这样吗?

Somehow, I feel this is different, and as I say, I don’t do politics. It doesn’t agree with my digestive system!
不知怎么的,我感到这次不一样,如我所说,我对正治不感冒。它和我的消化系统不匹配

We have stated many times that your world is to get far more Topsy Turvy than it is now. We also state, we do not say this to alarm, yet, to prepare you in strength.
我们已经说过很多次,你们的世界会变得比现在更加昏天暗地。我们还说过,我们说这些不是为了让你恐慌,而是,让你做好准备

Yes, an Announcement is to come soon that is to shock.
是的,一个令人震惊的公告很快就会到来

Ok … deep breath … be bold Blossom … Is this to come BEFORE the elections?
Ok...深呼吸...大胆一点...这会在选举前到来吗?

Indeed, it is.
是的

Oh Lord! That is really putting yourself on the line there Guys and I feel a little concerned about you saying so, yet, I asked! Therefore, I must Trust and wait and see. Is there anything that could prevent this ‘particular’ announcement from taking place?
天哪!你们这是豁出去了,我为你们这么说感到有点担心,但,这是我询问的!因此,我必须相信并等待、观望。有什么可以阻止这个“特定”的公告发生吗?

At this stage, we can see no intervention for it has been kept very ‘Sacred’ and under wraps.
在这个阶段,我们可以看到没有干扰,因为它一直是非常“神圣的”和神秘的

Sacred?
神圣的?

Yes, Blossom. That is the word we are choosing.
是的。这是我们选择使用的词汇

Ok.
好的

We can feel your trepidation?
我们能够感到你的忧虑?

Yep. You can … that’s quite a statement. Ok. For once, let me behave like an Awakened, Enlightened specimen of the Ground Crew Light Force and ‘go with it’ instead of trying to knock it, just to cover my street cred, once again. So, onwards, please.
是的。这是一个令人震惊的声明。好,让我表现地像是一个觉醒的、开悟的地面人员光之力量并“和它一起流动”而不是试图评击它,为了掩饰我的街头信誉。所以,请继续

In our last communication, we said it would not be long before Phase Two begins … and we hold True to that.
在我们上一则通讯中,我们说了不用过太久第二阶段就会开始...我们依旧这么认为

Let us firstly clarify.
让我们首先澄清

THERE WILL BE AN ANNOUNCEMENT, FOLLOWED BY A GLOBAL LOCKDOWN AND THIS WILL TAKE YOU INTO PHASE TWO.
会有一个公告,紧跟一个全球封锁,这会带你进入第二阶段

So is the announcement or the lockdown the start of Phase Two?
所以是公告还是风锁会启动第二阶段?

The lockdown.
风锁

Many countries are already in lockdown, either dragged on from the first or gone into a second. So, when you say Global, do you mean Global?
许多国家已经处于风锁,要么是第一波的延续要么是进入了第二波。所以,当你说全球,你真的是说全球?

We say Global … because we mean it.
我们说全球...因为我们就是说全球

So, every country in lockdown all at the same time. That is going to have to be one big announcement!
所以,所有国家同时风锁。这会是一个巨大的公告

We choose to move on as to not divulge more … For it is not correct to even ‘suggest’ further possibilities.
我们选择不透露更多....因为即使是“建议”进一步的可能性也是不正确的

Fair enough. I respect your word on that. Let me ask then, if I may … during this Phase Two … are we going to be ‘stunned’ by what is taking place?
好的。我尊重你们的选择。那么让我请问,如果可以...在这个第二阶段...我们会被发生的东西“震惊”吗?

Yes. Very much so. For many … there will be immediate transparency displayed and thoughts and discussions as to the next move forward as a WHOLE … as a COMMUNITY OF LIGHT. For others that live in fear, they shall ‘peak’ as such fears become more and more prevalent to them. There shall be much more of a divide than you are encountering at this time. Yet, for all those who are Awakened and for those who are soon to do so … one’s strength in KNOWING shall prevail and there shall be an overall acceptance of the state of play in the KNOWING THAT ALL IS MOVING FORWARD AS IT SHOULD.
是的。对于许多人...会有立刻的展示以及关于下一个前进运动(作为一个整体,作为一个光之社区)的想法和讨论。对于其他生活于恐惧的人,他们会到达“顶峰”,随着这样的恐惧对他们来说越来越普遍。会有比你现在遭遇到的更多的分歧。但,对于所有醒来的人,所有很快就会醒来的人...他的力量会盛行,会完全接纳当前状况,在知晓一切都在如它所需地前进之中

We wish to reiterate your earlier statement of wisdom, Blossom.
我们希望重申你早前的睿智声明,Blossom

ONE MUST TRUST IN THE DIVINE PLAN.
一个人必须相信神圣计划

Ask your Heart if it feels strong and Knowing in that which we speak of?
询问你的心,它是否对我们所说的感觉强烈和知晓?

Here you all are … after so long … right within this transformation … YOU KNOW THIS IS WHY YOU CAME.
你们在这里...在如此久之后...在这个转变中...你知道这是你前来的原因

Do you find it odd that we doubt sometimes?
你是否认为我们有时候会怀疑很奇怪?

Yes, we do. For we know you. We know your dedication. We know why YOU … Each One … were chosen. Within our knowing of ‘who you are’ we find it peculiar that you question at times.
是的。因为我们了解你们。我们知道你们的奉献。我们知道为什么你...你们每个人...被选择。在我们知晓“你的所是”之中,我们对你时不时地怀疑感到很奇怪

As I have said, come vacation on Planet Earth in human form and see how YOU go.
如我所说,在人类形态中来到地球度假并看看你做得如何

This you have said before. We are certainly nor undermining you. Yet, because we SEE YOU IN YOUR TRUTH … because we SEE YOU … IN/AS … THE LIGHT OF WHO YOU ARE … it is ‘strange’ for us to pick up when you waiver a little.
这个你之前就说过了。我们当然不会干扰你们。但,因为我们能看到真正的你...因为我们能看到...你所是的光...当你想要放弃让我们感到很“奇怪”

We do our best to explain to you how ‘WE SEE IT’. How ‘WE KNOW’ the DIVINE PLAN to be. How ‘WE ARE WATCHING’ it play out.
我们尽己所能向你解释我们的“看法”。我们对神圣计划的“理解”。我们如何“观看”着它展开

So, are the results definite? Could it suddenly swing the other way?
所以,结果是确定的吗?它会突然转向另一个方向吗?

ABSOLUTELY NOT. Has not White Cloud and ourselves said many times ‘All is not as it seems’?
绝对不会。白云和我们不是已经说过很多次“一切不是看上去的样子”?

Many, many times.
很多很多次

Therefore, Blossom and All … Know that ALL IS WELL.
因此,你们所有人...知晓,一切都好

Let us dissect ‘DIVINE PLAN’
让我们仔细分析“神圣计划”

… … … … … … … … …
There … we have done so!
我们已经这么做过了!

Eh? Your point I assume, being there is nothing to dissect? For DIVINE IS OF THE HIGHEST and that is all we need to know, right?
呃?是不是,没什么好分析的?因为神是最高的,这是我们需要知道的一切,对吧?

Correct. DIVINE. PERFECT. GODLY. OF GOD.
对。神。完美。神圣。

And each one defining God as they choose?
每个人按照自己的选择定义神?

How would you define GOD, Blossom?
你会如何定义神?

LOVE. In all of its facets.
爱。在它所有的面向中

Thank you. We heard your thoughts of, ‘Yet, Love is everything and can Vibrate on low as well as High frequencies’.
谢谢。我们听到了你的想法“但,爱是一切,可以在较低以及更高的频率中振动”

Correct.

Yet, we would suggest your thought pattern change to the fact that ‘THIS PARTICULAR DIVINE PLAN’ has been underway for many, many of your years. Its purpose to bring your Planet from the lower frequencies … from the lower Vibrations … into the HIGHEST that it has known … EVER.
但,我们会建议你的思维模式改变到“这个特定的神圣计划”已经进行了很多年的事实。目标就是把地球从较低的频率...从较低的振动...带入迄今为止所知的最高的振动

There certainly have been times upon your ‘plane’ when JOY and HONOUR and TRUTH abounded. Times when the Vibration in which one resided was far Higher than that of now, in these current days.
当然在你们的“平面”上有过喜悦、荣耀、真理盛行的时期。有过振动比现在要高的时期

Yet, the Energies that are flowing in … the changes that are to take place … will find you experiencing a Vibrational frequency that your Earth has long forgot.
但,正在流入的能量...正在发生的改变...会让你体验一个地球早已忘记的振动频率

Hang on to this KNOWING.
紧抓这个知晓

TRUST IN YOUR KNOWING OF THIS.
相信你对此的知晓

I do my best. An old WW2 song has just come into my head ‘There’s a long, long trail unwinding into the land of my dreams’ …
我尽力吧。一首很老的二战歌曲刚进入我的头脑“有着一条很长的小道延伸到我的梦想之地”

And another?
还有吗?

Pack up your troubles in your old kit bag and smile, smile, smile!
收拾你旧工具袋中的麻烦并微笑,微笑,微笑

You see, Blossom …THOSE OF YOU WHO KNOW OF THEIR LIGHT … KNOW HOW TO GET THROUGH IN THE DARKEST OF TIMES.
你看,你们那些知道自己的光的人...知道如何通过最黑暗的时期

And we will … The long, long trail unwinding can be a bit daunting, as you say there are Five Phases … and we are only just about to enter number two!
我们会的...很长的小道会有点令人怯步,如你所说有着五个阶段...我们才刚要进入第二个

Yet, we did not say that each Phase would be worse.
但,我们没有说每个阶段会更糟

Well, you said things are to get a lot more Topsy Turvy.
你们说事物会变得更加浑天暗地

And they are … yet, perhaps that is just for Phases two and three.
它们会...但,也许这只是对于第二和第三阶段来说的

Perhaps. If only you could let us in on the plan.
也许。如果你们能够让我们参与计划

If we were to do so … the plan would not work out as planned!
如果我们这么做...计划不会如计划般奏效

Ok. So, if my maths serves me well, there should be a ‘Huge announcement’ (Not a huge, huge, huge announcement) within the next four weeks. We’ve waited this long, another few weeks won’t hurt. We don’t have a choice anyway. Do you know how much my heart is in my mouth?!
好吧。所以,如果我的算数没错的话,在接下来的四个星期内会有一个“巨大的公告”(不是一个巨大的,巨大的,巨大的公告)。我们再等待几个星期也不会少块肉。我们也没别的选择。你们知道我的心都到嗓子眼了吗?

We know exactly where your Heart is Blossom … in the right place!
我们知道你的心在哪里...在正确的地方

Thank you. We are all doing our best … whether we are having a good, or not so good day! In Gratitude. In Loving Service. I AM.
谢谢你们。我们都尽力了...无论我们拥有还是没拥有一个美好的一天!在感恩中。在爱的服务中。我是。

原文:https://eraoflight.com/.../the-federation-of-light.../
传导:Blossom Goodchild
翻译:Nick Chan

【觉醒家园】 www.awaker.info
回复

使用道具 举报

头像被屏蔽

主题

回帖

积分

禁止发言

积分
发表于 2020-10-17 19:48 | 显示全部楼层
提示: 作者被禁止或删除 内容自动屏蔽
回复

使用道具 举报

头像被屏蔽

主题

回帖

积分

禁止发言

积分
发表于 2020-10-17 20:07 | 显示全部楼层
提示: 作者被禁止或删除 内容自动屏蔽
回复

使用道具 举报

QQ|Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|觉醒家园

GMT+8, 2024-5-18 10:15 , Processed in 0.064643 second(s), 24 queries .