回帖

12万

积分

管理员

积分
发表于 2020-10-15 11:23 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
大天使集体和母神
不用太久了,孩子们,不用太久了

Greetings humanity, we are the Archangelic Collective. Nine of us are speaking to you simultaneously as one in this now, for numerically 9 is the appropriate number in this now. (Looking up 9 numerology represents completion but not finality). We see our ground team holding strong. The days of polishing the armor for preparedness are long over, you have been in the thick of the energy frequency wars and you are well acquainted with suffering. The number 9 is symbolic for those who have humanitarian interests at heart, for those who have seen suffering and processed their pain behind it, ready to serve the world. We are all serving Gaia, just as are you, reading these words. We serve, we support. We lend our light and wisdom. And yet we are continually being blessed by this cycle of giving, for our strength and wisdom, for understanding and insight is always deepened in this process. Where this one is the fall colors are changing. Such is the collective rainbow of energy frequency within the human collective.
问候,人类,我们是大天使集体。我们九个人作为一个整体在这个当下同时与你说话,因为数字九是这个当下恰当的数字。(数字命理学中的九代表完成而不是终结)。我们看到我们的地面团队保持着坚强。抛光盔甲做准备的日子早已过去,你一直处于激烈的能量频率战斗中,你非常熟悉苦难。数字九代表着那些在心中保持人道主义兴趣的人,那些一直受苦并已经解决自身痛苦的人,已经准备好服务世界。我们都在服务盖亚,就像你,阅读着这些话语的人。我们服务,我们支持。我们提供我们的光和智慧。但我们被这个付出的循环祝福着,因为我们的力量和智慧,因为理解和洞见总是会在这个进程中加深。这位管道所在的地方色彩正在改变。这是人类集体中能量频率的彩虹

Upgrade by upgrade you are becoming enhanced into the galactic human template that you were always destined to become. Just as the wind rustles through the trees, much energy is being pushed at humanity to get their branches to bend and yet you are immobile, you are unbending and the dark ones fear you. They fear their own demise. It is time, we feel, for us to enhance the recent portal upgrades that you have been tenuously receiving to allow more ease and more flow of these energies. (I am seeing and feeling colorful angel wings surround Gaia. They are creating their own prisms of light with the rays that they work with. I am seeing these light rays dissipate the gray smog upon Gaia into brilliant prism light). You can ask to do this for your body systems, dear ones, to allow the ease of further energy flow and enhancement. (Yes please). Let in our light and feel the clearing. Add your own light, your own intention of clearing and partner with us. One must be an active participant with their own healing. (I am feeling prism beams of rainbow light at all angles around them penetrating deeply into cells and DNA. I am filled with light).
一次又一次地升级,你在更多地变成银河人类模版。就像风沙沙地吹起树叶,大量的能量被推向人类,让他们的树枝弯曲,但你们是稳固的,你们不可弯曲,黑暗存有害怕你们。他们害怕自己的灭亡。是时候了,我们感到,让我们加强最近的门户升级,你一直在精细地接收更多的能量。(我看到和感到色彩斑斓的天使翅膀包裹盖亚。他们伴随着与之共事的光线创造自己的光之棱镜。我看到这些光线驱散盖亚上的灰色迷雾)。你可以为自己的身体系统请求这么去做,亲爱的,让能量进一步地流动和增强。(请)。让我们的光进入,感到清理。添加你自己的光,你清理的意图和与我们合作的意图。一个人必须积极参与自己的疗愈。(我感到彩虹光从各个角度渗透到细胞和DNA中。我充满了光)

We are the Archangelic Collective. You have all been working tirelessly and your work has not gone unnoticed. You are heroes in the galactic and spiritual realm where all is known, loved, appreciated. Where efforts are understood and seen for the energy behind them. We are all aware that this incarnation is proving most difficult for many of you, and that you are weary. Gaia too is most ready. Bring this light healing to her that you have just received. Walk barefoot in the grass. Send her your love and it will be returned a thousandfold to you. For the very nature of giving and receiving is like the infinity symbol that we are showing this one. Giving and receiving continues the flow of life, of healing, of receptivity. You all have many ways you can give. Serving. Healing. Sharing a meal. It need not be only financial, for we see and feel the strain. It will not always be so. Along with the liberation of humanity the liberation of the faulty financial system is at hand and changes are well underway. You are safe, secure, protected, loved, provided for.
我们是大天使集体。你们都不知疲倦地工作着,你的工作没有被忽视。你是银河与精神领域中的英雄,被知晓、爱着、感激着。你的努力被理解和看到。我们都知道这个化身对你们许多人来说是最困难的,你很疲惫。盖亚也已经准备就绪。把你刚收到的光和疗愈带给她。赤脚走在草地上。发送她你的爱,它会翻一千倍地返回你。因为付出和接收的本质就像无穷符号。付出和接收延续生命、疗愈、接受能力的流动。你们都有许多付出的方式。服务、疗愈、分享一顿饭。它不需要只是金钱,因为我们看到并感到了压力。不是总是要这样。伴随着人类的姐放而来的会是有缺陷的金融系统的姐放,改变正在进行。你是安全的、被保护着、爱着和供应着

We feel the frustration of those who have been waiting for some time but please remember this was your assignment to wake up early, an assignment of your own choosing may we remind, and for those who are newly awakening and unaware it will not seem so long. They are beginning to wonder at the smoke and mirrors around them creating internal questions. Send them light and healing. But know that we have all been working tirelessly on many fronts, dimensions and timelines. Know that all is proceeding much more rapidly than was previously anticipated because humanity, the awakened ones are able to hold more light. Partner with your own inner light, connect it to Gaia, to Source and shine. Shine, breathe, be, become and align yourself to truly be the radiant light being that you are. The winds of change are upon Gaia and all upon her are feeling it. We are most grateful for this time and bear witness to these tremendous changes of truth. We are the Archangelic Collective.
我们感到那些等待了很长时间的人的沮丧,但请忆起,这是你的任务去早一点醒来,你自己选择的任务,对于那些刚醒来和无意识的人,这看似没那么久。他们在开始怀疑周遭的镜中迷雾,内心在升起疑问。发送他们光和疗愈。但知晓,我们都在各种领域、维度和时间线不知疲倦地工作。知晓,一切都比之前预想的还要快地在进行,因为人类,苏醒的人能够保持更多的光。与你内在的光合作,让它与盖亚、源头连接并闪耀。闪耀,呼吸,成为,存在,对齐,去成为你所是的璀璨的光之存在。改变之风已经降临盖亚,她之上的一切都感觉到了它。我们很感谢这个时刻,见证着这些巨大的改变。我们是大天使集体

This is your Mother God speaking. Children, you are tremendously loved and appreciated. I wrap you in my arms with joy. When you see from behind this crumbling veil, you will understand and you will feel tremendous pride and joy at your accomplishments. Many of you have fulfilled some of your missions already for you are holding the light for the others in tremendous ways. New missions, new paths will be revealed to you shortly, but for now, please rest when you are called to rest. Please be easy and gentle with yourselves as you are surrounded by all of the external chaos. Do not let it touch you. Be rooted and anchored deeply in my love and in the light of truth of deep inner knowing that you are more than capable for this task. (I am seeing mothers over the ages saying goodbye to their adult children. I am seeing wrinkled hands paint warrior paint on young adult faces, mothers saying goodbye to their teens going off to school). You have prepared and you are enough and we are with you. I am with you. Feel surrounded by the Archangels, by all of those cheering you on and eagerly watching your successes. The light is brighter now with every passing moment. This exposes the darkness that seems to remain. Pay it no heed. Play, laugh, read, recharge. Hold the frequency of love and hope and you are doing Gaia and all humanity a tremendous service.
我是你的母神。孩子们,你们被极大地爱着和感激着。我伴随着喜悦将你搂在怀中。当你从这个破碎的面纱背后去看,你会明白,你会对你的成就感到极大的自豪和喜悦。你们一些人已经完成了自己的使命,因为你在巨大的方式中为别人保持着光。新的使命,新的道路很快会向你揭示,现在,请好好休息,当你被呼唤去休息。请对自己温柔,随着你被外在的混乱包裹。不要让它触及你。深深地扎根于我的爱,深度的内在知晓中(你能够胜任这项任务)。(我看到年老的母亲对自己成年的孩子道别。我看到布满皱纹的双手在年轻人的脸上绘画战士的图腾,母亲对上学的孩子告别)。你已经准备好了,你已经足够,我们与你在一起。我与你在一起。感到被大天使、所有为你欢呼、渴望看到你成功的人包裹。光时时刻刻在变得更明亮。这会暴路看似残留的黑暗。不要去关注它。玩耍、欢笑、阅读、充能。保持爱与希望的频率,你在对盖亚和全人类进行一个巨大的服务

I am your Mother God. I surround you with the tenderest of love. I am so proud of my children, so proud. Be proud of each other, and encourage one another on this narrow road. (I am seeing a sliver of a golden pathway along the very edge of a steep mountain. I am seeing this is the road we have been on for sometime but looking behind me more are coming, the golden road must be expanded to accommodate. Yet the road is already at the very edge of the steep mountain rims. I am seeing the golden road behind me expand and become wide enough for the people to walk more enmasse. The golden hue on the right remains the same but the extension is rainbow, shimmering and alive. I am seeing masses of humanity walk this road, helping each other. If one falls there are many hands extended to pull them up. We light workers are not alone, but if we still feel alone it is our choice. We are leading. Leaders often feel alone but our work has been worth it. I am seeing through tears of joy. Mother is crying as well). Children you are so loved, so appreciated. (I am seeing beneath the rainbow road the angels, spiritual families, Mother and Father, as well as all of the intentions and prayers of healing for humanity are all holding up the bridge). I am your Mother God. Not much longer children, not much longer. Feel my joy at your presence and be at peace.
我是你的母神。我伴随着温柔的爱包裹你。我为我的孩子们感到非常自豪。为彼此感到自豪,鼓励彼此,在这条狭窄的道路上。(我看到一座陡峭的山脉上有一条金色的道路。我看到这是我们行走了很长一段时间的道路,但在我后面有着更多的人在到来,金色的道路必须扩张来容纳更多的人。但道路已经处于陡峭的山脉的边缘。我看到身后金色的道路扩张,变得更宽,好让人们行走。金色的调调依旧不变,但扩张的是彩虹、微光和活力。我看到大量的人行走这条道路,帮助彼此。如果一个人跌倒,有着许多的人伸出手来扶他起来。我们光之工作者并不孤单,但如果我们依旧感到孤独,这是我们的选择。我们在引领。领秀经常感到孤独,但我们的工作是有价值的。我看到了喜悦的泪水。母亲也在哭泣)。孩子们,你被深爱着,感激着。(我看到彩虹道路下面的天使、精神家人、母亲和父亲,以及所有的意图和祈祷---为了人类的疗愈---支撑着桥梁)。我是你的母神。不用太久了,孩子们,不用太久了。感受我的喜悦,处于平和

原文:https://voyagesoflight.blogspot.com/.../archangelic...
传导:Galaxygirl
翻译:Nick Chan

【觉醒家园】 www.awaker.info
回复

使用道具 举报

头像被屏蔽

主题

回帖

积分

禁止发言

积分
发表于 2020-10-16 09:19 | 显示全部楼层
提示: 作者被禁止或删除 内容自动屏蔽
回复

使用道具 举报

QQ|Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|觉醒家园

GMT+8, 2024-5-3 07:28 , Processed in 0.044055 second(s), 24 queries .