12万

积分

管理员

积分
发表于 2020-10-10 11:30 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
库玛拉-这是你的时代

Greetings,
问候

I am Sanat Kumara and I am here today to share my message with humanity. You are living in unusual and troubling times, so many events are happening in front of you and behind the scenes. Most of you don’t have a slight idea what is really going on. As the media is not telling or showing you the real truth, only the truth that is convenient for them.
我是库玛拉,今天我前来分享一则信息。你生活于不同寻常和令人不安的时期,非常多的事件在你眼前和幕后发生。你们大多数人根本不知道到底在发生什么。因为媒体没有在告诉你或展示你真正的真像,只有利于它们的真像

Now is the time for you to start asking questions about everything that is going on around you and your world. Humankind has been asleep for thousands of years, the time has come for you to stand up for yourselves and demand the truth about everything, what is really happening in your neighborhood, town, city and in your country.
现在是时候去开始询问关于在你周围和世界发生的一切。人类沉睡了数千年,是时候去拥护自己,要求关于一切的真像、到底在你的邻居、城镇、城市和国家发生什么

You have the right to ask questions and look for the answers. You have been lied to for so long that even those who spread them, got lost in their own lies. What is the real truth? This planet is in a transition with big changes on the surface and internal ones like Ascension.
你有权力去询问问题并寻找答案。你被欺骗了很长的时间,即使那些传播谎言的人也迷失于自己的谎言之中。什么是真正的真像?地球正处于过渡,伴随着地表和内部的巨大改变(扬升)

What does Ascension means? It means you are moving into 5D dimension from 3D with changes occurring in your bodies, which are going to become immortal. Immortality for humanity is a new term with a new meaning. Human beings are going to stay in their physical form forever, unless they decide to move on to different experiences by leaving Mother Earth behind.
扬升意味着什么?它意味着你在从3D进入5D,伴随着正在你身体中发生的改变,你会变得不朽。不朽对人类来说是一个拥有新含义的新名词。人类会永远处于他们的物理形态中,除非他们决定离开地球前往不同的体验

Before, this was not possible, now you need to do your homework every day by connecting to the Universal Consciousness with your daily meditations and fulfilling your tasks here. I call that doing your missions, you came here in the first place to accomplish your duties. You got lost in this 3D duality without even knowing who you are and why you are here.
之前,这是不可能的,现在你需要每天都做自己的工作,通过每日冥想和宇宙意识连接并完成你在这里的任务。我称它为进行你的使命,你一开始就是来完成你的职责的。你迷失于这个3D的二元性中,已经不知道你是谁,你为什么在这里

A lot of you now know, that your presence here is not by accident, you chose to come to this planet, you are in the process of carrying out your assignments to help with the Ascension Process. Please, take your duties seriously as the progress of everything here and how fast all of you are going to ascend depends on the Ground Crew. At this moment, we are having some issues with Alliance, who keep delaying everything and not performing their duties, as Prime Creator mentioned in his latest message.
你们很多人现在知道,你在这里的存在不是偶然,你选择来到地球,你正在进行你的作业帮助扬升进程。请认真对待你的职责,因为一切的进展和你们能多快速地扬升取决于地面人员。在这个时刻,我们与联盟产生了一些问题,他们不断拖延一切,不进行他们的职责,就像最初造物主在他最近的信息中提及的

Also, just recently one of our Twin Flames became rebellious, I need your help with your meditations to help them to get reunited, as they are the key for an important mission here on Earth to fulfill, which will have a domino effect on the other Twin Flame pairs, the rest of the Ground Crew and on all the missions that need to be completed here.
还有,最近我们的其中一个双生火焰反叛了,我需要你的帮助(伴随着你的冥想)来帮助他们重聚,因为他们是一个重要的任务的关键,会对其他双生火焰、剩下的地面人员以及所有需要完成的使命造成多米诺效应

This false reality takes a toll on the humans, who get too overly involved with their 3D life inside this Matrix, and they easily lose their prospective on what is really important now, and what is at stake right now, like the whole Ascension Process.
这个虚假的现实对人类造成了很大的损失,他们深陷矩阵中的3D生活,他们很容易失去什么是真正重要的、什么岌岌可危(比如整体扬升进程)的视角

The Galactics have been quietly and meticulously doing their work in helping Mother Gaia to keep ascending. Please, be attentive and persistent with your responsibilities, I count on all of you, and I am looking forward to the transformation of this planet and all of the life on it, in the New Age, where everyone is going to be living in Utopia, by being free, happy, prosperous and harmonious.
银河存有一直静静地、细心地做着他们的工作帮助盖亚母亲不断提升。请留意你的职责并坚持,我指望着你们所有人,我期待着地球和其上的生命转变到新的时代,每个人会生活于乌托邦,自由、快乐、繁荣、和谐

To accomplish this, we will all need to work together as a team and be on the same page by helping each other as One Universal Consciousness of Love for the good of humanity to finally end all of the suffering on Gaia.
要做到这些,我们需要作为一个团队共事,作为同一个爱的宇宙意识帮助彼此,为了人类的良善最终完结盖亚上所有的苦难

For all of the pain, doubt, loneliness and all of the obstacles that you have experienced in this lifetime and in many other lifetimes for being the light in this dark world, this is your time Light Warriors, Light Workers and all of the Ground Crew to rise up unleash your powers of Light and Love into this world through meditation and remove all of the hate and darkness from Mother Earth, and replace it with unconditional love the heart beat of the Universe.
你在此生和许多其它生世因在这个黑暗的世界成为光而遭受了所有的痛苦、怀疑、孤独、阻碍,这是你的时代,光战士,光之工作者和所有地面人员,升起,释放你的光与爱力量(通过冥想),移除地球母亲身上的所有仇恨与黑暗,用无条件之爱,宇宙的心跳替换

Shine brightly and light up this whole planet with Light and Love. Let all of the Galactics across all of the Planets, Galaxies and Universes see your light, and show them that nothing will keep you down, not even this so called Coronavirus with all of the oppression it brought down on this world, it will not break your will, because you are Divine Beings of Love and Light. Prime Creator himself breathed life into your soul, you are immortal beings behind this human identity that you have taken on here on planet Earth. You are the light at the end of the dark tunnel for humanity waiting with love to show them the way.
明亮地闪耀,用光与爱照亮整个地球。让所有银河存有,来自各个行星、银河系、宇宙的,看看你的光,展示他们没什么可以击垮你,哪怕是病毒伴随着所有随之而来的限制,它无法击垮你的意志,因为你是神圣的爱与光存在。最初造物主亲自把生命注入你的灵魂,你是不朽的存在,拾起了地球上的人类身份。你是黑暗隧道尽头的光,人类等待着你展示他们道路

Please remember, each of you are playing an important role in this process, like connected pieces in a big puzzle. I am going to continue to guide and support all of you.
请记住,你们每个人在这个进程中扮演着一个重要的角色,就像拼图中的碎片。我会继续指引和支持你们所有人

I am sending my love to all of you. I am Sanat Kumara, and it was my pleasure to be here today with all of you. Thank you.
我把爱发送给你们所有人。我是库玛拉,我很荣幸今天能够来与你们同在。谢谢

原文:https://voyagesoflight.blogspot.com/.../this-is-your-time...
传导:Erena Velazquez
翻译:Nick Chan

【觉醒家园】 www.awaker.info
回复

使用道具 举报

QQ|Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|觉醒家园

GMT+8, 2024-4-28 14:33 , Processed in 0.102940 second(s), 24 queries .