12万

积分

管理员

积分
发表于 2020-9-30 11:48 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
最初造物主-最后阶段

Greetings,I am Prime Creator,
问候,我是最初造物主

You call me different names your Father, Creator, Source and your God. I am here today to deliver this message to humanity, that we The Galactic Federation with Ashtar in Command and me as Prime Creator, we are starting The Final Phase of Ascension on Earth.
你称呼我不同的名称,你的父亲、造物主、源头、上帝。今天我前来传递给人类这则信息,我们银河联邦,阿斯塔和我最初造物主,我们启动了扬升的最后阶段

Our crew, all of the fleet and ships are ready to finish this mission, which was started a long time ago. We are prepared to complete this project and move on to a new one, so we are looking forward to that. Our ground crew here on Mother Earth are going to for fulfill their missions, this why they came here.
我们全体人员,所有飞船和舰队都已经准备好来结束这个使命,很久前就开始的使命。我们已经准备好来完结这个项目,并前往一个新的项目,所以我们很期待。我们地球母亲上的地面人员会履行他们的使命,这也是他们来到这里的原因

We are also expecting that the Alliance is going to announce The New Republic called Nesara and a new financial system will be ready to launch, which we call Quantum Financial System and the currency is going to be backed up by gold. You have heard about all of this for a long time now in many different sources. Now, it’s time to carry out all of these tasks and proceed to The Final Phase of our Project Planet Earth called Ascension.
我们也期望联盟会宣布被称为Nes·ara的新共和国,一个新的金融系统会准备好启动,我们称为量子金融系统,货币会是以黄金为基础。你已经从许多不同的源头听说这些东西很长时间了。现在,是时候执行所有这些任务,进入我们地球项目(被称为扬升)的最后阶段

I would also, like to mention that all of the Twin Flames residing on Mother Gaia, they need to be ready now, to follow their destinies to raise the consciousness of the humanity by being good examples and doing their missions. Before they can start to do that, they need to reunite on a spiritual, physical and on a intimate level with each other.
我还想提及盖亚母亲上的所有双生火焰,他们现在需要做好准备,去跟随他们的命运,通过成为一个良好的榜样提升人类的意识并进行自己的使命。在他们开始去做之前,他们需要在精神、物理、亲密的层面上团聚

They have an important role in the Ascension Process. There are not too many of Twin Flames here on Gaia. They are a rarity in general even in many Universes, Galaxies and Planets. Very few of them can find themselves in this 3D matrix. Please, don’t confuse Twin Flames with soulmates. Let’s do, what we came here to do, our work and to help humanity to move forward to a new life, where there will be no more diseases or poverty, only joy, happiness and love.
他们在扬升进程中有着一个重要的角色。盖亚上并没有很多的双生火焰。即使在宇宙、银河系、行星中他们总的来说也是罕见的。他们很少人能够在这个3D矩阵找到自己。请不要把双生火焰与灵魂伴侣弄混。让我们做,我们前来做的,我们的工作,帮助人类进入一个新的生活,不会再有疾病或贫困,只有喜悦、幸福和爱

I am your Father and you are my children, and I want you to understand me correctly, everything I am saying today, It’s very important, so please, take this message very seriously, as we know by now, that all of you would like to be in 5D, and we The Galactics want to finish this mission and start planning a new one. It has been so long for our crew and for all of you being here in this 3D and experiencing all of these turbulences, obstacles and horrors.
我是你的父亲,你是我的孩子,我希望你能够正确地理解我,我在今天所说的一切,这非常重要,所以,请认真对待这则信息,如我们所知,你们都希望处于5D,我们银河存有,想要结束这个使命,并开始规划一个新的。我们的人员,你们所有人,处于这个3D,体验所有的混乱、障碍和恐惧,太久了

Now, it’s time to go to a better reality and leave this duality behind by advancing forward to a new existence, which will have no pain or suffering, only love and prosperity. We are doing our best and we have everyday briefings about the situation on Earth: what type of progress has the planet made, how many more humans got awake, how are they doing and etc.
现在,是时候前往一个更好的现实,通过进入一个新的存在离开这个二元性,不会再有痛苦或苦难,只有爱与繁荣。我们在尽己所能,我们每天都在汇报地球上的情况:地球取得了什么样的进展,有多少人醒来,他们进展得如何等等

We are constantly checking everything around your world, making sure that Terra Christa is not going to be destroyed by the corrupted souls, who tried many times to blow up this planet and still continue to try to end life here. The Dark Ones just don’t want to give up, they will fight to the last second and breath, because they feel Earth is theirs. They want to keep it as a slavery planet forever, if they can’t have it, then they want to destroy it.
我们不断地检查着地球上的一切,确保泰拉不会被破损的灵魂摧毁(尝试了很多次炸毁这个星球,依旧在试图终结这里的生命)。黑暗存有就是不想放弃,他们会战斗到最后一秒,最后一口气,因为他们认为地球是他们的。他们想要永远奴亿地球,如果他们得不到它,他们就要摧毁它

I and the rest of the Galactics, we don’t want continue this suffering here anymore, because we all agree, it’s enough already. Everyone got their portion of being mistreated, put down and constantly pinching your pennies daily to pay your bills, it happened so many times in many different lifetimes, we want to see all of you blossom and be happy.
我和其他银河存有,我们不想要这个苦难继续在这里存在下去,因为我们都同意,已经够了。每个人都受过了虐待、羞辱、每天都捉襟见肘要付账单,这在许多不同的生世发生了很多次,我们想要看到你们所有人绽放和快乐

Yes, I would like for humanity to be prosperous, and money is going to come from different sources. We are just waiting, when the wealth is going to be redistributed by the Alliance on planet Earth. They are the ones, who keep postponing the delivery of wealth to the people. We gave the green light a long time ago to give the prosperity away and to stop the suffering of humankind, but Alliance always gives excuses, on why the wealth is not given to the people.
是的,我想要人类繁荣,金钱会从不同的源头而来。我们只是等待着,财富会被联盟重新分配。他们就是推迟递交财富的人。我们很久前就给予了绿灯,交付繁荣,停止人类的苦难,但联盟总是找借口,关于为什么财富没有给予人们

They keep coming up with all the excuses in the world, why it didn’t happen yet, because of some obstacles that keep popping out, so the Alliance is continuously postponing everything. I made it very clear to everyone here on Earth, who is in charge of the redistribution of money, that they can’t delay it any longer, the wealth needs to go to humanity. This is the time to start shining through with the abundance, and it’s enough already of keeping the human population being constantly suppressed, controlled and abused.
他们不断找各种借口,为什么它还未发生,因为一些障碍不断出现,所以联盟不断推迟一切。我对每一个负责重新分配金钱的人说的很清楚,他们不能再拖延了,财富需要走向人类。这是伴随着丰盛闪耀的时间,人类被不断地抑制、控制和虐待已经足够久了

The people on Earth forgot that they are multi dimensional beings. Humankind has been enslaved for far too long on this planet by being constantly forced to reincarnate here and not being able to leave this place.
地球上的人忘记了他们是多维度的存在。人类在这个星球上被奴亿了太久,通过被不断地迫使转世,无法离开这个地方

I, Prime Creator, bringing to your attention that the Ground Crew needs to start working on your assignments. Please, let’s finally bring liberation, freedom, light, love, peace and wealth to this world. I am aware that in this 3D matrix changes happen very slowly. To get things done here is much more complex than in higher dimensions. We don’t want that the funds would be stolen by the negative souls, so the Quantum Financial System is going to prevent that from happening.
我,最初造物主,想要提醒你,地面人员需要开始自己的作业。请让我们最终把自由、姐放、光、爱、和平、财富带给这个世界。我知道在这个3D矩阵中,改变发生地非常缓慢。要在这里完成事情比在更高维度复杂得多。我们不希望基金被负面灵魂偷走,所以量子金融系统会阻止这样的事情发生

Humanity can’t afford to anymore to wait for the redistribution of wealth, they need now all the help they can possibly get and as soon as possible. I am bringing to your attention Alliance who have control over the prosperity, let’s start sharing the funds with the human beings, there is too much suffering on Mother Earth.
人类已经等不起财富的重新分配,他们现在就需要所有可以得到的帮助,越快越好。我提醒掌管繁荣的联盟,让我们开始与人类分享基金,地球母亲上有着太多的苦难

The Galactics, Me, Prime Creator are diligently doing our part and we are expecting the same in return. My requests are never questioned by my crew, The Galactic Federation of Light or by the counsels. Everyone is doing their part, because all of them know how important it is to bring this planet and humanity to Ascension of 5D, so they can finally become Galactic Humans and leave behind this 3D duality, where nobody has any rights, they are constantly being forced to follow rules and they are always being controlled or told what to do and how to live their lives.
....银河存有,我,最初造物主在尽我们所能,我们希望你们也这样。我的请求从未被我的人员、光之银河连帮或顾问质疑。每个人都在做自己的工作,因为所有人都知道把地球和人类带向5D的扬升有多重要,这样他们可以终于成为银河人类,离开这个3D现实(没人有任何权利,总是被迫去遵循规则,总是被控制或告知该怎么做以及如何生活)

Please, look right now at humans who are walking around with masks. They can’t even breath through these masks, but this is the order, you must wear the mask, because it’s suppose to keep you safe from the virus. I am sorry to break the news to you, but this mask will not save you from any virus, it’s the opposite, its going to create more issues for you in the near future, especially with your lungs.
请看看现在戴着口罩四处走动的人类。他们甚至无法顺畅呼吸,但这是命令,你必须戴口罩,因为这会保护你。我很抱歉要告诉你个坏消息,这阻挡不了任何病毒,恰恰相反,这会在不久的未来为你创造更多的问题,尤其是肺部。(明曲注:这段话请读者自我识别、判断,我的感觉是,这个信息不是来自最初源头)

I have been around for a very long time, I have experienced and seen so many different events around so many places in the Universe. I created many different Planets, Galaxies and Universes, so I can tell you from the bottom of my heart, that we are doing our absolute best to make sure that Ascension is going to happen. Sometimes, you may have doubts about our existence, because you are not seeing us in a physical form. If you connect to your soul or your heart, you are going to be able to see us and sense us, as we are all connected spiritual beings.
我存在了很长的时间,我在宇宙中体验和见证了非常多不同的事件。我创造了许多不同的星球、银河系、宇宙,所以我可以告诉你,打心底地,我们在尽自己绝对的所能来确保扬升的发生。有时候,你可能会怀疑我们的存在,因为你在物理形态中看不到我们。如果你与你的灵魂或心连接,你就能够看到我们、感知到我们,因为我们都是相连的精神存在

This 3D life here, its meaningless compared to who you really are, you are multi dimensional beings with a lot of power, and you don’t even remember, because they erased from your memory, your DNA was also alternated many times. Your bodies became weak, they age and deteriorate since the day you are born that is not a natural process. You were created as an immortal being who can live for millions of years and not just 60, 70 or maybe 80 years, and leave the physical body behind. Then you are forced to be reincarnated again, comeback to life with no memories or recollection of the past life and continue again this Matrix with all of it’s miseries, obstacles, hardships and diseases, this cycle never ends.
这个3D生活,与你的真正所是相比毫无意义,你是多维度的存在,有着大量的力量,你都不记得了,因为它们从你的记忆中被删除,你的DNA也被更改了很多次。你的身体变得脆弱,它们老化和衰败,从你出生起,这不是一个自然的过程。你被创造为永恒的存在,可以活上数以百万年,而不只是60,70或80年,然后就离开物理身体。然后被迫再次转世,没有过去生世记忆地返回,继续经受这个矩阵的所有苦难、障碍、艰苦和疾病,这个循环永远不会完结

Long time ago, civilizations like Lemuria, Atlantis and a few other ones became very high dimensional societies and then they self destructed because they let their ego take over them. We don’t want this to happen on Earth, because the Dark Ones have been controlling this planet for a long time. They are constantly manipulating everything here: weather, food, you name it, medicine and etc. The medicine here is more like poison, it doesn’t cure, it maybe heals one part of your body and then it creates new problems in other parts of the body.
很久以前,利穆里亚、亚特兰蒂斯等等这样的文明成为了非常高维的社会,然后他们自我毁灭,因为他们让小我接管了他们。我们不想要这在地球上发生,因为黑暗存有掌控这个星球太久了。他们操众着这里的一切:天气、食物、医药等等。这里的药物更像是毒药,它并不治愈,它可能疗愈你身体的一个部分,然后会在其它部分创造新的问题

The Darkness has been controlling planet Gaia for a very long time and the Negative Ones have been breaking all of the rules of the Universe and getting away with it, because we set up ourselves the rules that don’t work anymore, and we are in the process of creating new rules that are going to make things easier for the next civilization to ascend. They won’t need to go through the same hardships, experiences and obstacles like on Earth.
黑暗掌控盖亚很长时间了,负面存有一直在违背宇宙规则并逃脱了它,因为我们设置的规则不再奏效,我们正在创造新的规则,会使事物更加简单,好让下一个文明轻松扬升。他们不需要再经历和地球一样的困难、体验和障碍

We are not allowed to do certain things here, like to extract anyone from this world and take them back to their home or interfere in this 3D reality. Unfortunately, these rules worked in the favor of the Dark Forces and not for the humanity, so we are in the process of changing them. We are even replacing the counselors, who have been in favor of these old rules. The new Counselor who has been selected as The Grand Counselor is Queen An-Ra, and she is in the process of changing these outdated rules, because we have billions of planets in galaxies and in universes, it will take some time to implement them and they are going to be enforced. Right now, the rules are not helping the human civilization at all, they just keep extending the suffering on Earth.
我们不被允许在这里做某些事情,比如将任何人从这个世界提取,带他们回他们的家或干预这个3D现实。不幸的是,这些规则有利于黑暗力量,而不是人类,所以我们在改变它们。我们甚至替换了顾问,一直支持这些旧规则的顾问。新的顾问,被挑选的人是An-Ra女王,她正在改变这些过时的规则,因为银河系和宇宙中有着数以亿计的星球,会需要一些时间实施它们,它们会被执行。现在,规则根本无助于人类文明,它们只是不断延长地球上的苦难

We are starting The Final Phase of Ascension, and we have some big things coming up that we need to take care of. We never disclose any dates or sensitive information as the Negative Forces would use it for their advantage. I am just reminding to the Ground Crew here: Alliance, light warriors and light workers, please, help us to bring this Earth to Ascension.
我们已经启动扬升的最后阶段,我们需要去照料一些正在出现的巨大事物。我们从不会披露任何负面力量会用于自己利益的日期或敏感信息。我只是来提醒地面人员:联盟,光之工作者和光战士,请帮助我们带地球到达扬升

Daily meditations are very important and essential in the Ascension Process. I am aware that every Ascended Master in every message has mentioned to you already about it. Please, do daily three to four times a day or even more your medication. Any second you have free, instead of spending time on something that doesn’t have a deep meaning, please meditate. Your meditations will help everyone on Mother Terra Christa to bring the whole planet to the light, like how it’s supposed to be.
每日的冥想对扬升进程来说至关重要。我知道每则信息中的每个扬升大师都提及过了。请每天至少三到四次,甚至更多。每当你有空,与其去做没有深刻意义的事情,请去冥想。你的冥想会帮助泰拉母亲上的每个人,带整个星球到达光

We are expecting for a new financial system to be launched, redistribution of the wealth for humanity, announcement of Nesara Gesara Republic, massive arrests and removal of everyone who is not working for the good of humanity. I am very busy overlooking this process, I understand how important it is, so any chance I have, I share in a message with all of you and I am also here in person working with the group. I find the time to help anyone who asks for help, because it’s very important for me and the rest of us to finish this 5D Process of Ascension.
我们期待着一个新的金融系统的启动,财富的重新分配,Nes·ara Ges·ara共和国的宣布,大规模逮捕,移除每一个不为人类的利益工作的人。我忙于监督这个进程,我明白这有多重要,所以我一有机会,我就来与你们分享一则信息,我也在这里亲自与团队共事。我腾出时间帮助任何请求帮助的人,因为对我和我们其他人来说,完成这个 5D的扬升进程非常重要

We want to see everyone in 5D, please do your part. You all know and understand that your participation is very crucial in this process. I am happy that we are starting The Final Phase, and I am pleased to be here today to let you know, where we are right now. I am grateful for each of you, who are doing their best trying to help humanity to be in a higher dimension.
我想要看到每个人都处于5D中,请去做你的工作。你们都知道和明白你的参与非常重要。我很高兴我们启动了最后的阶段,我很高兴今天前来告诉你,我们现在的进展。我很感谢你们每个人,尽己所能帮助人类处于更高的维度

I am sending all my love to all of you. Thank you, I am Prime Creator.
我把我所有的爱送给你们所有人。谢谢你,我是最初造物主

原文:https://voyagesoflight.blogspot.com/.../the-final-phase...
传导:Erena Velazquez
翻译:Nick Chan

【觉醒家园】 www.awaker.info
回复

使用道具 举报

QQ|Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|觉醒家园

GMT+8, 2024-4-28 19:44 , Processed in 0.038499 second(s), 24 queries .