12万

积分

管理员

积分
发表于 2020-9-28 10:53 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
萨南达-天堂正在临近

I am Sananda.
我是萨南达

I come at this time in these special moments that you find yourselves in now. Special in many respects.
在这些特殊的时期我向你前来。在许多方面很特殊。

True, you look out, and it does not seem so special. In fact, everything seems to be coming apart. And indeed, it is coming apart. You have a saying within your social structure, ‘all hell is breaking loose.” And as you look out at the various fires that are occurring in your western part of this country, and you look out at other areas of the country and the world itself, many of the other countries, and things do appear to be falling apart and going to hell.
确实,你看向外在,看起来并不是那么特别。事实上,一切看似分崩离析。确实,分崩离析。你们有个说法:“天下大乱”。随着你看向发生在这个国家西部的各种大火,看向这个国家的其它地区以及世界,许多其它国家,事物确实看似分崩离析

But the saying, “all hell is breaking loose”—we change it now, I change it now, to “all heaven is coming forth.” Heaven on Earth is coming. It is already here for those that can see it. For those that have the eyes, the third eye open, that they can see now heaven approaching, and indeed it is. Heaven is all around you if you but look and see it.
但这个说法“天下大乱”---我们现在改变它,我现在改变它为“太平盛世”。人间天堂正在到来。它已经为那些可以看到它的人到来。那些有眼睛去看,第三眼开启的人,他们可以看到天堂正在临近,确实是。天堂就在你周围,如果你去看并看到它

Some of you said on your call earlier in your discussion that you were talking to the animals, talking to the insects. That you feel the energy from nature. That you can communicate with nature, and indeed you can. Nature has always been there for you to communicate with.
你们一些人在先前的讨论中说自己在跟动物、昆虫交谈。你感到了大自然的能量。你可以与大自然交流,确实你可以。大自然总在那等待着你与之交流

But you lost the connection, or you believe you lost the connection, because of your social structure. Because of everything that you’ve been told since the time you were born until the time you find yourselves in now.
但你失去了连接,或者你认为你失去了连接,出于社会的结构。出于从你诞生起到现在你被告知的一切

But my friends, Light has returned to the Earth. Light Is coming back into everyone. Everyone who is open to the Light is now taking the Light within themselves. Light is transforming all of this planet, all of this solar system, and indeed this galaxy itself. Light has returned. Love has returned.
但,我的朋友们,光已经返回地球。光正在返回每个人。每一个向光敞开的人正在拾起光。光在转变地球上的一切,太阳系中的一切,银河系中的一切。光已经返回。爱已经返回

Love incarnate from the very beginning of creation, as some of you felt, as you not listened to those words, for they were not words, but as you felt the energy coming as this Dear One spoke the original language (Light Language spoken prior to this channeled message), the original language that became all of the languages following it. The original language. And you are now experiencing those codes that are carried in that light and are now transforming every single one of you in these moments now as your DNA itself is becoming restructured and reconnected. It is already happening at the higher levels of your being.
爱从造物的一开始就化身,正如你们一些人感到的,正如你不是从这些话语中得知的,因为它们不是话语,而是你感到能量的到来,就像这位管道在传导这则信息前述说的原始语言(光之语言),原始的语言后来变成了各种语言。你正在体验在那个光中携带的代码,正在转变你们每一个人,随着你的DNA重组,重新连接。它已经在你存在的更高层面上发生

It has not transformed yet down into your three-dimensional body, but it shall, as the great light comes forth from the Great Central Sun in the form of the Great Solar Flash, The Event. Your bodies, your physical bodies at that time, will be transformed into more of light; not fully, not fully as the Ascension will bring, but much more than what it is now, as you are more and more being able to anchor more and more light, holding the light, yes spreading the light wherever you can.
它还未到达你的三维身体,但它会的,随着伟大的光从大中央太阳而来,作为伟大的太阳闪耀,事件。你的身体,你的物理身体,在那时,会被转变成更多的光;不是完全,不是扬升会带来的完全,而是比起现在会更多,随着你越来越能够锚定越来越多的光,保持光,是的,在你可以的地方传播光

But that is what you came here to do. That is your mission: to hold it, to anchor it, and then share it and spread it everywhere. Indeed, you are all doing that at various levels, some more demonstrative than others. Even your being on these calls each and every week is having a profound effect, not only on yourself, but on all of those around you as you move throughout your lives and mingle in with those that are not yet of the light, or not fully of the light in the sense that they have not yet awakened. But your light, if it just comes within their midst, begins their awakening process. Know that. Know that you have that power within you, have always had it.
但这是你前来要做的。这是你的使命:保持它,锚定它,然后分享它,传播它。确实,你们都在不同程度上做着,一些人比其他人更具示范性。甚至每周你来参加这些集会都会产生一个深刻的影响,不仅对你自己,还有周围所有人,随着你进行自己的生活,处于还不从属于光、还未苏醒的人之中。但你的光,如果它在他们之中出现,会启动他们的觉醒进程。知晓。你内在拥有着那个力量,总是拥有

But now you are coming more and more to understand that that power deep within you is coming forth now more and more. And you are able to say to your brothers and your sisters, “look at me, I am free.” Just as you also can be free.
但现在你在越来越多地明白内在深处的那个力量正在越来越多地出现。你能够对自己的兄弟姐妹说“看我,我是自由的”。正如你总是可以自由

Saint Germain speaks of Independence Day. And, indeed, you are all moving to that point of your Independence Day. It is not so much a day that will dawn, but an entire new creation that shall dawn, a new creation that all of you are having a part in playing in bringing about.
圣哲曼述说了独立日。确实,你们都在到达自己的独立日。它不是普通的一天,而是整体新造物会降临的一天,你们所有人都参与将它带来的新造物

All you need to do is continue to trust in yourselves, trust in your brothers and sisters around you, trust in the plan, trust in the Alliance, trust in the Galactics, the Ascended Masters, the Agarthans. Trust in all of the Company of Heaven who continue to assist you and bring you through these times, these times that on the outside, again, appear to be a hell that is being created, but in reality, it is a heaven that is coming forth.
你所需要做的就是继续相信自己,相信你的兄弟姐妹,相信计划,相信盟友,相信银河存有,相信扬升大师,相信阿加森。相信不断协助着你,带你通过这些时期的天堂同胞,看似地狱被创造,但事实上,是天堂在到来的时期

I am Sananda. I leave you now in peace, and love, and oneness. That you will continue to reach out and share all that you have learned, all that you are continuing to learn, and all that you are becoming and have always been. Peace and love be with all of you.
我是萨南达。我在平和、爱、合一中离去。继续去伸出手,分享你所学到的,你继续在学习的,所有你成为的,你一直所是的。愿平和与爱和你们同在

原文:https://eraoflight.com/.../sananda-all-heaven-is-coming.../
传导:James McConnell
翻译:Nick Chan

【觉醒家园】 www.awaker.info
回复

使用道具 举报

QQ|Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|觉醒家园

GMT+8, 2024-5-3 03:43 , Processed in 0.044218 second(s), 24 queries .