主题

回帖

12万

积分

管理员

积分
发表于 2020-9-25 15:36 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
母神与Alisheryia-该休息的时候就去休息

Dear children, this is your Mother God. For many eons you have trained for such a time as this, when energies churn within hearts upon Gaia. It is a topsy-turvy time, or so it seems to those upon Gaia in this now moment. All is in divine order. All is in divine timing. The Divine is blessing this process with more light, with more love. You are seeing the final scene in the play when all appears to be lost just before the plot twists are revealed and the hero has his welcome. And yet dear children of my heart, you are already home for you are here with me. We are home together. The energies are rising so fast that the dark is trying to pull them down again. This is what you are seeing, this discord. It need not be your discord. You can choose your vibrational level of experience and float above, observing, holding steady, holding strong in the light. Your family and friends largely do not know what you know and perhaps are not yet ready to hear any of it. But they are ready to feel your peaceful presence, your kind words and the soothing effect that they have. The world is ready for your light, the light is ready for your world. Many star systems of star systems and federations of federations are watching, are helping, are loving you from where they are to where you are. The gap is bridged. Intergalactic emissaries of the light, royalty, children of my heart, you are all of these things.
亲爱的孩子们,我是你的母神。你花费了恒久的时间为这样的时刻(能量在人们的心中搅拌)接受训练。这是颠三倒四的时刻,或者对盖亚上的人来说是这样的时期。一切都处于神圣的秩序中。一切都处于神圣的时机中。神在用更多的光,更多的爱祝福这个进程。你在看到最后一幕的上演,当一切看似失去,在情节逆转,英雄获胜之前。但,我亲爱的孩子们,你早已到家,因为你在这里与我在一起。我们一起在家。能量在迅速提升,黑暗在试图再次拉低它们。这就是你正在见证的,这个不和谐。它不需要成为你的不和谐。你可以选择你体验的振动水平并超越、观察、保持稳定、保持坚强。你的家人和朋友基本上不知道你所知道的,也许还未准备好听到任何这些东西。但他们已经准备好感受你平和的存在,你友善的话语以及它们拥有的舒缓人心的效果。世界已经为你的光做好了准备,你的光已经为你的世界做好了准备。许多的恒星系统和联盟在观看着,帮助着,爱着你。差距已被桥接。光的星际使者,皇室,我亲爱的孩子,你就是这一切

Now is not the time to buckle to the outer chaos, but rather to hold strong and steady, standing tall, chin up and facing the storm. (I am seeing lightening bolts in a fierce thunderstorm). Children, see how the light churns the darkness. In every part of the cloud the light is seen and felt. The electricity charges the particles and they are left changed. Your light changes all who are around you, for their betterment and joy, whether they want that or not, although many do. Many of my children have become so enmeshed within the drama of the play that they forgot they are the participant and audience at the same time and they forgot that the grand play is in my lap. The dark have fallen so far that it is decreed by the Divine, your Father and I, for this scene to end early so that suffering is minimized. Those who you see in power are but faces now of a hidden strength of light unfolding. My presence is full embodied upon your Gaia now in many prominent and hidden workers of light and love, of political power, of justices, and not all is as it seems. It is true that many if not most of your leaders have sordid pasts, for that was the way to climb to power, one had to be crooked within a crooked system. But the light is straightening this out into a beautiful and wonderful new world and new energies to match. Do not fall for what is being laid out for you to believe. See objectively with inner wisdom of one whose eyes have seen truth and recognize it. Send light to the rest. Send love to those who are stuck within the drama.
现在不是关注外在混乱的时间,而是保持坚强和稳定,昂首挺胸,振作起来,直面风暴。(我看到凶猛的雷雨中的闪电)。孩子们,看到光如何搅动黑暗。在云彩的每一个部分,光都能被看到和感受到。电流充能粒子,它们被改变。你的光会改变周围的人,为了他们的改善和喜悦,无论他们想要与否,尽管许多人是想要的。我的许多孩子深深地沉浸于戏剧中,他们忘记了他们是参与者和观众,他们忘记了宏伟的戏剧是在我的大腿上上演的。黑暗已经下降得比神,你的父亲和我,指定的还要深,要让这个戏剧早点结束,这样痛苦可以最小化。那些处于全力位置的人正在面对一个隐藏的光之力量的展开。我的存在现在完全体现在许多显著的和隐藏的爱与光工作者之中,正治力量、司法力量的工作者之中,一切都不是看上去的那样。确实是真的,许多,如果不是大多数,你们的领秀有着肮脏的过去,因为这是攀爬全力的方式,一个人肯定会在歪曲的系统中被歪曲。但光在矫正这一点,将这个世界变成美丽的奇妙的新世界和新能量。不要相信展示出来让你相信的东西。伴随着内在的智慧去客观地观察,去看到真相并认识到它。把光发送给其他人。把爱发送给困于戏剧中的人

I am your Mother God. The divine feminine is rising now upon Gaia, for she herself is fully ascended. You are seeing the shadow world break apart into smoke for as the light turns up the heat all will be revealed and all will have the chance to ascended further either within the body or move along to another similar reality to explore a similar vibration where they can experience the armageddon they desire to create.
我是你的母神。神圣的阴性正在盖亚上升起,因为她已经完全扬升。你在看到阴影世界分解成烟雾,因为随着光升高温度,一切都会被揭示,所有人都会有机会进一步提升,无论是在身体中还是前往另一个类似的现实去探索类似的振动,他们可以在那体验他们渴望创造的审判

I wish for you to know how very proud I am of my children. You reading these words have excelled, have been so steadfast in this whole process. I am so thankful and grateful for you. I kiss your foreheads with the tenderest of love. I am your Mother God.
我希望你知道我为你感到多么自豪。阅读这些话语的你在这个整体进程中是如此卓越,如此坚定。我非常感谢你,感激你。我伴随着最温柔的爱亲吻你的额头。我是你的母神

I Alisheryia am speaking. I work closely with the Mother of All Things. She breathes onto me igniting my fire, restoring my passion and purpose. It is the time of the divine healing of the divine feminine and the wounded masculine. Elthor is my divine masculine counterpart. We have many hatchlings together in many realities. We are balanced, one, but it was not always so. Many of you are experiencing various degrees of pain, healing and reunion with your twins or preparing for this in the astral realms when you sleep and subconsciously. For the yin and the yang, the divine dance is one that innately all long for. The twin soul is another aspect of you, and yet you are complete in yourself, a divine mystery. That which you seek is within. When you are inwardly balanced you will naturally be prepared for the other balanced aspect of you. Balance is coming to this realm and the light bearers are bringing it. The light is cleansing all that no longer serves. All will serve the light for all is light in various processes of remembering.
我是Alisheryia。我与万物的母亲密切共事。她将气息注入我来点燃我的火焰,恢复我的激情和目标。这是神圣阴性和受伤的阳性的神圣疗愈时刻。Elthor是我神圣的阳性面向。我们在许多的现实都有自己的后代。我们是平衡的,但并不总是如此。你们许多人正在体验不同程度的痛苦、疗愈、和双生的团聚,或者在你睡觉的时候在星光层或下意识地为此做着准备。因为阴和阳,神圣的舞蹈是一个人天生渴望的。双生灵魂是你的另一个面向,但你本身又是完整的,一个神圣的神秘。你所寻求的就在你之内。当你内在处于平衡,你会自然为你其它平衡的面向做好准备。平衡正在向这个领域前来,光之承载者们正在带来它。光在清理所有不再服务的东西。一切都会服务光,因为一切都是光处于不同的忆起进程中

I Alisheryia am speaking. I breathe fire upon your crown igniting you to be brave in the coming moments. I breathe fire upon your eyes igniting them with deeper insight and clear vision. Do not be hoodwinked by the magicians of your TV screens. Remember truth lies within. It is time for rest and healing now. Soon it will be time for energy and action. Utilize the moments the universe presents for rest to rest. Just as hatchlings fall over walking when tired, so too do weary warriors require rest. Ask me and I shall surround you with my blue wings. Feel the divine feminine in dragon form. Feel the heartbeat of the Mother of All Things for her heartbeat is my own. It is the rhythm of this universe and beyond. We serve the light.
我是Alisheryia。我把火焰注入你的顶轮,点燃你去在未来保持勇敢。我把火焰注入你的眼睛,点燃它们更深的洞察力和清晰的视线。不要被电视播放的魔术蒙蔽。记住,真理蕴藏于你之内。是时候去休息和疗愈。很快会是活力和行动的时刻。利用宇宙呈现给你的休息时间去休息。就像刚孵化的小动物走累了会摔倒,所以疲惫的战士也需要休息。请求我,我会将我蓝色的翅膀包裹你。感受龙族形态的神圣阴性。感受万物母亲的心跳,因为她的心跳就是我的心跳。它是宇宙的韵律。我们服务的光

I Alisheryia am speaking. You are well prepared, warrior, friend, ally. Human one, you are much more than you know. Peace.
我是Alisheryia。我早已准备好了,战士,朋友,盟友。人类,你比你所知的更加伟大。平和

原文:https://voyagesoflight.blogspot.com/.../mother-god-and...
传导:Galaxygirl
翻译:Nick Chan

【觉醒家园】 www.awaker.info
回复

使用道具 举报

QQ|Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|觉醒家园

GMT+8, 2024-4-28 15:03 , Processed in 0.136506 second(s), 24 queries .