回帖

12万

积分

管理员

积分
发表于 2020-9-21 13:31 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
波西亚夫人与圣哲曼伯爵
2021预测:两个世界碰撞-Ⅲ

And, perhaps that is a good thing, because many people have tried to establish dominance in this area, but fortunately, none of them have succeeded! And your entire political process is still “up for grabs,” so to speak. There is a great deal of fighting and backbiting, and “grabbing for power,” which is going on at the present time in your country. And we are awaiting to see the outcome of this, just as you are, in order to know what the future may hold, because we are unable to predict certain things like this when, obviously, it is within human control, and people are very changeable! They can change their minds, because of that “small thing” called freedom – which you know about so well!
也许这是一件好事,因为许多人试图在这一领域建立主导地位,但幸运的是,他们没有一个人成功!你们的整体正治进程依旧“人人有份”,可以这么说。有着大量的战斗和中伤,“抓住全力”,正在你们的国家发生。我们等待着看到结果,就像你,以便知晓未来会如何,因为我们无法预测这样的事情,当,很明显,它处于人类的掌控中,人们是非常易变的!他们可以改变主意,出于那个称为自由的“小东西”---你很清楚!

And so, the best that I can tell you at this point in time (August 20, 2020) is that there WILL BE great change within your country in the coming year! But, in WHICH DIRECTION it will proceed, I cannot predict at the present time, because all of this is, and will be – for quite some time – in a state of flux. And that is precisely why your LIGHT is needed now, dearest ones, to focus the power of your consciousness on having DIVINE GOVERNMENT manifest in the United States of America, because it is so needed now! So much has gone awry in this country. There has been so much backbiting and deception behind the scenes, until you hardly know what is going on in your government at this point in time!
所以,我可以告诉你的是,在这个点(2020年8月20日),在未来的一年,你们的国家会有巨大的改变!但,会朝哪个方向发展,目前我还无法预测,因为这一切---在很长一段时间中---处于不断变化的状态。所以你的光被急需,亲爱的,去将你的意识力量专注于让神圣的正府显化在美国,因为它被急需!很多东西在这个国家被扭曲。幕后有着非常多的中伤和欺骗,直到你几乎难以知晓你们的正府正在发生什么

But you WILL! At some point in time, you will have a good description of this activity coming out, but perhaps not ALL the facts – revealing the entirety of what has transpired. But you will have a very good idea of what has, indeed, brought you to the present circumstances in this country. And we want to be very clear, as we are communicating with you, to tell you that – as soon as will we know the outcome of certain things which are being worked upon now – that I will then be in a much better place to give you what we hope would be an accurate description of the coming year.
但你会的!在某个点,你会得到一个很好的描述,但也许不是所有的事实---揭示所有发生的事情。但你会得到一个很好的概念,关于是什么带你到达这个国家当前的情况。我们想要非常明确,随着我们与你交流,地告诉你---只要我们知道某些事情的结果,正在被致力于---我就会处于一个更好的境地来给予你我们希望的是对未来一年的精确描述

But there is no way to know which side will be predominant – which side will, in effect, be in control of your country in the coming year, because this is such a big process of determining the fate of the United States at this time. There are so many powerful elements which are “jockeying for power.” And, of course, we do not have control of this type of thing!
但无法知道哪一方会占据主导---哪一方,会在未来的一年掌控你们的国家,因为这是一个如此巨大的决定美国命运的进程。有着非常多强力的因素在“争夺全力”。当然,我们无法掌控这类事情

We are the “observers” of much of this, as you will be observing it, as well. But what I can tell you is that you will be surprised by many of the things that happen, many of the shifts of power among the “players” in this vast drama.
我们更多的是“观察者”,你也会去观察。但我可以告诉你的是你会被许多发生的事情,许多全力的转变(在这个巨大戏剧中的“玩家”之间)惊讶

Those who seem to have the ascendancy at any one point in time – given enough time, they will be “dethroned,” and there will be a shift in power. And then, new people will sit upon the seats of power. But I am talking very “long range” here, so I’m not speaking about your current election that is coming up (November 2020).
那些看似在任何时间点都占据优势的人---给予足够的时间,他们会“退位”,会有全力的转移。然后,新人会坐上那些位置。但我在这里说的是需要非常“久”的时间,所以我不是在谈论就要到来的选举(2020年11月)

But I want to say a word about that, because, in many ways, the outcome of that election will determine the course of history of the United States for a very long period of time in your country, so this is an important election – unlike any other! And we, of course, do not determine who is the winner and who is the loser in these types of things! That is up to YOU! It is up to the people who comprise the population of this country.
但我对此想要说句话,因为,在许多方面,这个选举的结果会决定美国历史的走向,所以这是一个很重要的选举---不像之前的选举!我们,当然,无法决定谁是赢家,谁是输家!这取决于你!取决于组成这个国家的人

But what I CAN tell you is that what it APPEARS may happen, is not what will IN THE END happen! Because there are so many manipulations! There is such a “cloak of secrecy” over much of what is going on, that even you do not know the truth of what is happening! And I don’t expect YOU WILL – for a very long time!
但我可以告诉你的是看起来可能会发生的、什么不会最终发生!因为有着许多的操众。有着一个“保密的斗篷”遮盖着很多正在发生的事情,即使是你也不知道到底在发生什么。我并不期望你可以---在很长一段时间内

And so, nothing is foreordained – the powers are shifting back and forth, and changing daily at the present time. Everything is “up for grabs,” so to speak! And we await the final decision – just as you do!
所以,没什么可以预先决定---全力在转变来转变去,每天都在改变。一切都“人人有份”,可以这么说!我们等待着最终的决定---就像你

But it will be important for this country, because some people have your best interests at heart – and others do not, obviously! We hope the better factions win – and do take power! But we do not know, and therefore we cannot speculate.
但对这个国家来说它很重要,因为一些人是真心为了你们好---其他人则不!我们希望更好的一派能够获胜---得到全力。但我们不知道,因此无法预测

There is such a dichotomy in what is happening now, because on the one hand there is great good in this country, in the hearts of many people. But on the other hand, there are many who wish to destroy this country! And so, there is great danger, in some ways, that only the most ignorant would disallow! Having, hopefully, taken stock of this situation – just by watching what is going on – this is one of the most important elections in the history of the United States, at this point in time! It is divinely inspired, in many ways, in those who are participating.
在正在发生的事情之中有着严重的二分法,因为在一方面,这个国家中,在许多人的心中有着巨大的好。但在另一方面,有着很多人想要摧毁这个国家!所以,有着巨大的危险,在某些方面,只有最无知的会去拒绝!我希望你去观察这个情况---观察正在发生什么---这是美国历史中最重要的选举!它是受到神圣启发的,在许多方面,在那些参与的人之中

Nevertheless, nothing can be taken for granted, because there are so many “behind the scenes” manipulations by powerful forces in your government – which are hidden areas of power. You think you know who runs this government – you do NOT! And this will be coming to the fore, these levels of knowledge that I am speaking of – but it will be many years before this is fully revealed to the human population! And then there will be another great shift and change in the circumstances of this country!
不管怎样,没什么是理所当然的,因为有着许多“幕后故事”,被正府的力量操众着---这是隐藏的全力领域。你认为你知道谁运转着正府---你不知道!这会来到前沿,我所说的这些知识---但在完全揭示给人类之前会需要很多年!然后会有另一个巨大的转变和改变(这个国家的情况)

So, we can see all of these vast changes coming on the horizon, but you did ask us about this specific year that is coming for you shortly (2021), and I will tell you that, to the most part, IT IS AN UNKNOWN – because of the magnitude and force of these OPPOSING SEATS OF GREAT POWER!
所以,我们可以看到所有这些巨大的改变出现在地平线上,但你确实询问了我们关于就要到来的这一年(2021),我会告诉你,大部分,是未知的---出于这些巨大力量的对抗量级

And we do not control these things, so you see that this is out of our hands completely! We OBSERVE – just as you do! But it is so important that we are endeavoring to have some input into the process – to, perhaps, AFFECT THE OUTCOME – even though we are not allowed to directly influence something like this. Still, we are allowed communication with people.
我们无法掌控这些东西,所以你看,这是完全不处于我们掌控的!我们观察---就像你!但很重要把我们的努力输入到这个进程中---也许,可以影响结果---即使我们不被允许直接影响这样的事情。依旧,我们被允许与人们交流

And so that is what we are doing now, by saying, that is the great focus of our operations. It is communications – not with individuals – but through the higher levels of the human consciousness, to enhance the effects of great and powerful thoughts – symbols – on the human consciousness – such as FREEDOM! And the EXPERIENCE OF FREEDOM in your country, which has somewhat “fallen by the wayside,” or fallen out of favor with some lately.
所以这就是我们正在做的,这是我们行动的焦点。这个交流---不是与个人---而是通过更大的人类意识层面,来提高伟大的强力的思想能够产生的影响---符号---在人类意识中---比如自由!你们国家中的自由体验,已经有点“半途而废”,或失宠

And so, it is in many ways, a BATTLE FOR HUMAN CONSCIOUSNESS – a battle for control, which will then allow things to affect the outcome of this election – which is the MOST IMPORTANT THING that I can see which will affect all the circumstances that you will be experiencing in the coming year that you have asked about.
所以,在许多方面,这是一场为了人类意识的战斗---控制的战斗,然后可以让事物影响选举的结果---我可以看到这是最重要的东西能够影响你在未来的一年体验到的所有情况

And so, this is a strange and unusual situation that you are looking at, and confronting! And we are, as well! Because so much of what is possible, or the “probable realities,” which could occur in 2021, are dependent upon things which are completely out of our control – and out of human control, to a great degree! So this is a very interesting type of occurrence, and I can’t say that I have seen anything exactly like this occur for any of your prior election cycles. But many are watching this – and not just those of earth, I will tell you!
所以,这是一个奇怪的不寻常的情况,你正在面对!我们也一样!因为有着太多的可能性,或者“可能的现实”,会在2021发生,取决于完全不在我们掌控中的东西---不在人类掌控中的东西,在很大程度上!所以这是一个非常有趣的情况,我无法说在之前的选举中见过这样的事情。但许多人在观看---不只是地球上的人!

So many “far-flung civilizations” are observing very carefully what is happening on the earth in regard to where you are now – these current events, and, of course, the election that is fast approaching! Because they know, as do we, that the effects of this will be felt long and hard for a very long time on earth!
非常多“遥远的文明”在非常细心地观看地球上发生的事情,关于你现在处于哪里---这些当前的事件,当然,选举正在快速接近!因为他们知道,就像我们,这个影响会在很长一段时间内在地球上被感受到

And yes, we are very concerned about this! I’m not going to tell you that it is not, in fact, this way! Many are concerned about it, because of the possibility of the ascendancy and control of some of these elements which do not have your best interests at heart! They are HIDDEN, dearest ones, at the present time! You do not SEE THEM! You’re not even AWARE THAT THEY EXIST! AND YET THEY DO! And they desire control of this country. That is what they are working toward – that is the focus of their activities. I have never seen so much hidden activity importantly affecting the fate of a country! And it would be fascinating to watch, if it were not of such DIRE IMPORTANCE FOR THIS COUNTRY!
是的,我们对此非常关心!我不会跟你说它,事实上,不是这样的!许多人很关心,出于并不在乎你们利益的那些元素的统至地位和掌控。他们当前是隐藏的!你看不到他们。你甚至注意不到他们的存在!但他们存在!他们渴望掌控这个国家。这是他们努力的方向---这是他们活动的焦点!我从未见过如此多隐藏的活动极大地影响着一个国家的命运!这是一副有趣的景象,如果它不对这个国家产生可怕的影响

And so, all I can tell you at the present time is that we are very intently watching this situation, and all of these different activities which are taking place -- by all of the different players in this scenario. If you could see what is actually happening, you would be amazed, you would be dismayed – as we are. But it is fascinating on a certain level, because it involves evolution in consciousness for your planet – for your country – and for all of you, as “inhabitants” of the earth! You are all going to be affected by this – your very lives WILL be affected by who wins in this election! IT IS THAT IMPORTANT ON THE EARTH!
所以,我可以告诉你的是我们非常专心地观看着这个情况,以及所有在发生的不同活动---所有不同的玩家。如果你可以看到到底在发生什么,你会被惊讶,你会沮丧---就像我们。但在一定程度上是迷人的,因为它涉及意识的进化---你们国家---你们所有人,作为地球的“居民”。你们都会受到影响---你的生活会被赢得选举的人影响!它就是这么重要

But we are all going to have to WAIT – to see what the outcome is – because, as I have said, there are so many forces, that everything is in a powerful state of flux, change, ebb and flow – as power shifts back and forth between these powerful elements in your government – and in many of the other aspects of life on earth.
但我们都必须等待---看看结果是什么---因为,如我所说,有着非常多的力量,一切都处于强力的变化、改变、起起伏伏状态---随着全力在这些正府中的强力元素之间变来变去---以及在地球上许多其它的生活方面中变来变去

And so, that is all I can tell you at the present time regarding the question that you have asked. And I can tell you to heed Portia’s words, because her words HAVE and WILL HAVE tremendous significance in your lives as they continue – IF you pay attention to what she has said, and HEED HER WARNINGS AND HER DIRECTION, because she has given you some excellent information today!
所以,这是目前我可以告诉你的,关于你所请求的问题。我可以告诉你聆听波西亚的话语,因为她的话语会拥有巨大的意义,随着你的生活继续---如果你留意她所说的,聆听她的警告和方向,因为她今天给予了你一些不错的信息

And we are both so happy to be with you today, and to have this unique opportunity – both to speak with you and, hopefully, to advise you in how you might continue on a higher path in your responses to all of this material, and all of the circumstances which are certainly happening, and certain to take place and continue into future time on your planet.
今天我们两人都很高兴来与你同在,拥有这个独特的机会---来与你说话,希望,给予你建议如何在面对这些情况的时候继续更高的道路,这些情况肯定在发生,会继续发生

It is, indeed, “Two Worlds Colliding,” – two great forces colliding! No one knows the outcome – as of yet! And so, you will not completely know it, even after the election. But this will give you some indication of which way it is heading!
这确实是“两个世界的碰撞”---两股巨大的力量碰撞!没人知道结果!所以,你无法完全明白它,即使在选举后。但这会给予你一些指示,它会朝向何方

We wish you all the best – all of you, who are so kind to attend these events and receive our messages. We wish we could give you better news on what is headed your way, but we know that, whatever it is, you will be able to deal with it – in your usual style and grace, because of the intelligence that you maintain, and the balance, and the equilibrium in your lives.
我们希望你们一切都好---你们所有人,非常友善地参与这些事件并接收我们信息的人。我们希望我们可以给予你更好的消息,关于什么在前方,但我们知道,无论是什么,你都能够应付得了---在你一贯的方式和优雅中,出于你的聪明才智,你生活中的平衡

And so, we will bring this dissertation to a close now, because I believe I have given you the salient points on this subject. But do not lose hope, dearest ones, because sometimes when the days seem the darkest, there is a great resurgence of light! And that is what I expect is going to happen, and that is one of the most important things that I can tell you about this entire time-frame. It is that there will be a huge and unexpected cause for gratitude and joy, and a more positive outlook on this country coming very soon for each of you.
所以,我们现在结束这则信息,因为我相信我已经给予了你这一主题的重点。但不要失去希望,亲爱的,因为有时候,当日子看似黑暗无比,有着巨大的光之复兴!这是我期望能够发生的,这是我可以告诉你的关于整个时间框架的最重要的东西。会有巨大的意想不到的感恩和喜悦原因,一个积极的展望很快会向你们前来

So let that be our word to you today! I hope you have benefited from hearing what we have had to say. Until next we meet, our love to all of you, and our best wishes for your continuing freedom on this planet! Adieu, dearest ones.
所以让这成为我们今天的宣言!我希望你能够从我们的话语中受益。直到下次,送给你们我们的爱,希望你拥有持续的自由!再会,亲爱的

Our Message to the Lightworkers!
给予光之工作者的信息

Dearest Ones. It is so important that you know the power that you have, in choosing your responses to all that you see happening! You don’t need to be on the same levels as these lower energies. Many people don’t know this, and they are drawn into fighting and negativity! We would urge the students to be aware of your emotional levels and the focus of your attention. Keep these things set at a very high point.
亲爱的,很重要去知晓你拥有的力量,选择你对所有看到发生之事的反应。你不需要处于那些较低能量的层面。许多人不知道这一点,他们被卷入战斗和负面!我们敦促学生们去意识到你的情感水平,你注意力的焦点。让这些东西处于非常高的点

Yes, the negativity is happening! Just LET IT BE! This strategy is simply what the dark energies use in trying to take control of your consciousness and reduce your effectiveness as light workers! Remember, and this is for ALL OF YOU! Your job is to be the light workers! That means, you connect with Light! Not darkness, fear, or “doom and gloom!”
是的,负面正在发生!随它去!这个策略是黑暗在试图掌控你的意识,减少你的有效性,光之工作者!记住,这是针对你们所有人的!你的工作是成为光之工作者!这意味着,你与光连接!不是黑暗、恐惧或“凄惨”

The process you are in now might accurately be referred to as “The Re-Founding of America,” since it is the “return of a cycle” in your history. In many ways, you are back at the founding of this country on the principles of freedom, opportunity, justice, and mercy. These are the qualities of the Seventh Ray, and we are known as the Co-Directors of the Seventh Ray of Divine Perfection.
你现在所处的进程可以被准确地称为“美国的重建”,因为这是历史的“循环”。在许多方面你在返回这个国家的建立,在自由、机会、正义和仁慈原则上。这些是第七道光的品质,而我们被称为神圣完美的第七道光的共同引导者

原文:https://sananda.website/lady-portia-and-count-st-germain.../
传导:Star Hinman
翻译:Nick Chan

【觉醒家园】 www.awaker.info
回复

使用道具 举报

QQ|Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|觉醒家园

GMT+8, 2024-5-18 13:57 , Processed in 0.043639 second(s), 25 queries .