积分

管理员

积分
发表于 2020-9-20 12:44 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
波西亚夫人与圣哲曼伯爵
2021预测:两个世界碰撞-Ⅱ

The Final Battle for Earth is Here!
为了地球的最后战斗

As I said, this is what has saved the earth! This is what has “tilted the scales” enough, between the positive energies and these levels of highly-destructive energies – which are still coming forward on the earth – and to the earth, because don’t think this is limited to just what is happening on the earth! Because there are still these levels of extraterrestrial interference that are coming to the earth to take part in this vast confrontation between the forces of darkness and light. You might say that IT IS THE FINAL BATTLE!
如我所说,这拯救了地球!这使得“天平倾斜”,积极的能量和这些高度破坏性能量之间的天平---它依旧在向地球前来---因为不要认为这只局限于正在地球上发生的事情!因为依旧有着一些外星干预来到地球参与这个黑暗和光的巨大对抗。你可以说这是最后的战斗

You have entered “the final battle” for planet Earth. And I know this is a “prediction for the coming year of 2021, so I will just tell you now that this is a battle that will extend far beyond your coming year! It will be in operation for many years! It will not be finished for quite a few more years, and I cannot give you an exact timeline because we do not know what is going to occur on the earth – and how the balance of power may be shifting and adjusting between these two forces! It is still in flux, because it is a dynamic energy equivalent between these two forces -- which each command vast sources of energy reserves – even “off planet,” which they can bring to bear on this confrontation.
你已经进入为了地球的“最后战斗”。我知道这是对2021年的一个预测,所以我现在告诉你这个战斗会持续超出明年!它会进行很多年!它不会几年就结束,我无法给予你一个确切的时间线,因为我们不知道会在地球上发生什么---以及这两股力量之间的力量平衡如何转变和调整!它依旧在不断变化,因为这是这两股力量之间的一个动态的能量等效---每一股力量指挥着巨大的能量储备源头---甚至“星球”,他们可以用来进行这个对抗

So, it is almost beyond description as far as giving you a big enough picture of what is happening now – the possibilities of how this may synchronize and shift – and evolve into new levels of confrontation. And we are very concerned about this, obviously! And not because we fear defeat in any way, but because we are committed to bringing to bear on the situation all possible reserves of energy and intelligence, indeed, even throughout the galaxy!
所以,几乎难以言表来给予你正在发生什么的足够大的画面---这会如何同步和转变的可能性---并发展到新的对抗水平。我们非常关心这个问题!不是因为我们害怕战败,而是因为我们打算把所有可能的能量、智慧(贯穿整个银河系)储备带给局势

And that effort comprises a great degree of our work at the present time – it is to locate and to activate some of these civilizations who have tremendous energy resources that they can send and bring to bear on this situation. And that is what we are doing now! We are “marshaling our forces,” so to speak, so that the Forces of Light are receiving vast amounts of reinforcements, shall we say, from extraterrestrial realms, of course.
这个努力包含我们当前很大程度上的工作---就是定位并激活拥有巨大能量资源的文明,把这些能量带给局势。这就是我们正在做的!我们在“集结我们的力量”,可以这么说,这样光之力量可以收到大量的增援,我们说,从外星领域

And that is our focus at the present time – it is to bring as much of this positive energy as we can muster, to bear on the situation, because that will have the effect of “tamping down” and diminishing the levels of this very negative and, in many ways, destructive energy which is opposing the light at this time on your planet. And so, it is our aim, through these efforts which I am describing to you, to prevent many levels of the destruction and damage which would and could, otherwise, operate on and effect the earth.
这是我们当前的专注---带来我们可以召集的尽可能多的积极能量,带给局势,因为这会“抑制”和减少这个非常负面的破坏性的能量,正在这个时刻对抗着光。所以,我们的目标是,通过这些我向你描述的努力,阻止本会在地球上运作和产生影响的破坏与损害

And, I’m sure what we are doing will morph, in time, into the process of including more and different types of activities which will be focused upon “marshaling our forces” in a response to this situation that I have been describing to you, in order to “stay on top of the situation,” as you would put it, in your vernacular, so that we are very well aware of what is happening, and we are able to respond to things “in real time,” as you would say – and not allow things to get out of hand in any area of what is happening.
我相信我们所做的事情会改变,随着时间的推移,会包含越来越多不同类型的活动,专注于“集结我们的力量”来应对我向你描述的情况,以便“掌控情况”,如你会说的,所以我们很清楚正在发生什么,我们能够“及时”应对情况 ---不让情况失控

This response is needed, because this is a very large, a very extensive event of energy and consciousness which is now playing out on the earth. And it is only going to increase for several years in your future.
这个应对是必需的,因为这是一个非常巨大、非常广阔的能量和意识事件,正在地球上上演。这只会在未来的几年增强

Now, I’m not saying that it is going to be this intense at all times, because it will flareup and subside, in cycles. Some of these time cycles will be of very long duration, where it has subsided and seems to go away, and perhaps one side or the other will think they have succeeded in taking command of consciousness of a planet. But that will not be the whole picture at that time, because, you see, we always have more forces that we can bring to bear on things such as this!
现在,我不是说它会时时刻刻都是这么强烈的,因为它会燃烧和平息,按周期循环。有些时候,周期会持续很长时间,它会看似平息和消失,也许一方或另一方会认为他们成功掌控了一个星球的意识。但这不会是完整的画面,因为,你看,我们总是拥有更多的力量可以带给这样的局势

Nothing is static at any point in time, and that is another major perspective that you need to keep in mind as you are evaluating this situation, because, as in all things, there is “an ebb and a flow.” It comes and it goes! Things change! You will see circumstances change and shift back and forth – many times – over the next several years, where you will say, “Oh well, the light is winning now! It has been successful! It has completely beaten back the darkness, and all of that is gone.”
在任何时间点,没什么是静态的,这是另一个你需要谨记的主要观点,随着你评估情况,因为,在一切事物之中,都有着“起起伏伏”。来来去去!事物改变!你会看到情况变来变去---许多次---在接下来的几年,你会说“哦,光正在获胜!它已经成功!它已经完全击败黑暗,所有的黑暗已经离去”

And then there will be another flow of these energies to the earth, because so much of this is extraterrestrial, you see. You cannot see what is coming many times! And that is the mistake that many people make when they are attempting to evaluate this situation and predict how it may evolve in future time on earth.
然后会有这些能量的另一个流动到达地球,因为很多能量是外星的。很多时候你无法看到什么正在到来!这是许多人犯的错误,当他们试图评估情况并预测它会在未来如何发展

Even we do not know, and I could not tell you, all of the different time-frames involved, regarding when the light will be predominant – and when it seems that the darkness has reared its head again. So you will just have to wait and see what happens. But I can, and have, given you, I believe, the basic dynamics to have an accurate overview of this situation. And I believe I have done so.
即使我们不知道,我也无法告诉你,所有有关的不同时间框架,关于什么时候光会主导---什么时候看似黑暗再次抬起了头。所以你需要等待,看看会发生什么。但我可以,会,给予你,我相信,基本的动态去对情况拥有精确的纵览。我相信我已经做了

You can have a short break with this, and then perhaps Count St. Germain will speak to you on this theme a little later. For the present moment, I am Portia, and it has been my great joy to be able to speak to you in this way, and Namaste.
你可以暂时休息一下,也许圣哲曼伯爵会继续跟你述说。现在,我是波西亚,我很高兴来与你说话,合十礼

Participant Question: Where are we now in this cycle of darkness and light?
参与者的问题:在这个黑暗与光的周期中我们现在位于哪里?

Lady Portia: You can be wherever you choose to be, with the command of your consciousness that you have, you see! You can join either part of these two energy opposites, and it depends on the consciousness level of a person – and, more importantly, what they are choosing to focus upon in that specific moment in time, as to which energies they are going to contact – between the darkness and the light, the positive or the negative, so to speak. Because people shift back and forth all the time between the two of these energies.
波西亚夫人:你可以处于你选择处于的任何地方,伴随着你意识的命令!你可以加入任何一股能量,这取决于一个人的意识水平---更重要的是,在那个特定的时刻他们选择专注于什么,他们会与什么能量联系---黑暗还是光,积极还是消极。因为人们时时刻刻都在这两股能量之间转变来转变去

You see nothing in the universe is “set in stone!” Everything is consciousness and energy which is moving and evolving. And, as you change the focus of your consciousness, you change what you are connecting with, you see. So you can connect with the light, or you can connect with the darkness, the violence, the negativity.
你看,宇宙中没什么是“一尘不变的”!一切都是意识和能量,都在移动和发展。随着你改变意识的焦点,你改变你与之连接的东西。所以你可以与光连接,或者与黑暗、暴力、负面连接

It would be, obviously, so much to your benefit to be aware of where the focus of your consciousness is located, and this is what many people do not have awareness of now, when their consciousness has been led into some of these areas of negativity, violence, fighting, and “one group against the other.”
显然,去意识到你意识的焦点落在哪里会是非常有益的,这是许多人没有意识到的,当他们的意识被引领到一些负面、暴力、对抗、“一个团体对抗另一个”的领域,

And I have to tell you, it is very attractive to human consciousness when things like this start to happen – because it becomes very dramatic when these groups are confronting each other, especially in such a violent way. It is very attractive to human consciousness, and this is something that you are all going to have to watch very much within yourselves, and not allow this automatic reaction of focusing your consciousness on all of this violence and negativity, because then it creeps into your consciousness – because you are OPENING THE DOOR!
我必须告诉你,当这类东西开始发生,人类意识会非常着迷---因为当这些团体对抗彼此,尤其在暴力的方式中,这会变得非常戏剧性。这对人类意识来说非常吸引人,这是你会在自己之内看到的东西,不要允许这类自动的反应(专注于所有的暴力和负面),因为如此它会渗入你的意识---因为你打开了门!

Be aware that when you focus on something, your consciousness is powerful beyond your knowing, dearest ones, and it is very easy for your consciousness to travel to some of these places that you are focusing upon, and then you are, in some ways, joining in the energies of whatever you are watching.
意识到什么时候你专注于什么,你的意识比你所了解的更加强大,亲爱的,你的意识很容易旅行到你所专注的这些地方,然后,你在某种程度上加入你在观看的能量

So I would strongly caution people who are interested in their well-being, to avoid paying any attention to these highly negative events – because it has a “drawing power” to the human consciousness, and it always has. This is the way it has always been on earth, since “The Fall.” You have to be extremely careful to monitor your consciousness, and to be aware if you are focusing on something of a negative nature.
所以我会强烈警告那些对自己的福祉感兴趣的人,去避免关注这些高度负面性的事件---因为它对人类的意识有着“吸引力”,总是如此。这一直是地球上的情况,从“陨落”起。你必须非常细心地监视你的意识,去意识到你是否专注于负面性质的东西

And, if you find that you are, you have the power and ability to simply shift the focus of your consciousness – to something that is positive, creative, and beneficial to you, so that you are not deeply taking into yourself these very negative and highly destructive energies. And they have become highly destructive at this point in time!
如果你发现,你有力量和能力去转变意识的焦点---转变到积极的、富有创造性的、有益于你的东西,这样你不会把这些非常负面、高度破坏性的能量带入内在深处。它们在这个点变得高度破坏性

You’re all going to have the ability to develop quite a bit in yourself awareness, and learn to monitor yourself -- to see what you are doing with your consciousness – what you are focusing upon, or choosing to take part in, and merge with – simply by the fact that you are watching it. So many people do not realize this! It is really astounding; how few people have any comprehension of this simple method of self-protection – which is to simply turn off your television!
你们都会有能力发展相当多的意识,学会监视自己---看看你在伴随着你的意识做什么---你在专注于什么,或者选择参与什么,与什么融合---只是通过观看它。非常多的人没有意识到这一点!这确实是惊人的;只有很少的人明白这个简单的自我保护方法---也就是关掉电视

Count St. Germain: Greetings to all of you. It is very good for us to have a chance to sit with all of you, and we appreciate your kind attention to the subjects, as well as your invitation to be with you today.
圣哲曼伯爵:问候。很高兴能有机会来与你们同在,我们感谢你对主题的温柔关注,以及你的邀请来与你同在

Perhaps we will have the opportunity to input some important information for all humanity, as they are able to receive these messages and to realize the importance of all that is occurring on the earth now, because there are so many “hidden situations” that are taking place now that are affecting many things – events, of course, but more than that!
也许我们会有机会来输入一些对所有人来说的重要信息,随着他们能够接受这些信息并意识到正在地球上发生之事的重要性,因为有着许多“隐藏的情况”在发生,影响着许多的东西---事件(复数),当然,不只如此

What is occurring now is affecting the tenor of the earth energies with this confrontation, as Portia has so rightly said, between these vast forces of what you would refer to as “the dark and the light.” And we will just continue with this analogy, because it does seem to make sense, and it’s easy for people to understand.
正在发生的事情正在影响地球能量的音调,正如波西亚正确述说的,伴随着你称为的“黑暗与光”之间的对抗。我们会继续这个类比,因为它看似合理,这容易让人们理解

Know that this is a sign of the importance of the times in which you are living, that all of this is coming to some type of a crescendo now in your world, and in your worldview, because many people can see that things are not now as they were previously!
知晓这是一个你所处的时代有多重要的迹象,一切都在到达某种类型的高潮,因为许多人可以看到事物不像之前的样子

People can sense that there has been a vast change taking place in the emotional tone, as well as, of course, the activities of many people who have been creating quite a bit of destruction and devastation across areas of this country -- in these cities that you know about. But this is not the most important thing that is occurring now, as Portia has discussed, because what is happening is far beyond what you are able to see with the physical eyes.
人们可以感知到有着一个巨大的改变在情感音调中发生,以及,当然,许多人创造的活动在这个国家创造了很多破坏---在你所知的城市。但这不是正在发生的最重要的事情,就像波西亚谈论过的,因为正在发生的事情远超你能用肉眼看到的

I just want to have a chance to talk about this a little bit, because perhaps this will clarify for people, somewhat, the IMMENSITY of what is happening now. And I want to describe, not only the confrontation, but the emotional tone of humanity, in the midst of what is, seemingly, this huge battle between darkness and light – the forces of peace and goodness against these attempts to undermine your society, and indeed to destroy many levels of the freedoms that you enjoy in this country.
我只是想要一个机会来谈论一下,因为也许这会为人们澄清,在某种程度上,正在发生之事的浩瀚。我想要描述的,不只是对抗,而是人类的情感音调,在看似黑暗与光之间的巨大战斗之中---平和与良善的力量对抗试图破坏你们的社会、摧毁你在这个国家享受的许多自由的力量

And so, what I will tell you is that this is a “vast plan” for the United States that some of these political parties are planning. And I was going to say “putting forth,” but you see they are not putting it forth to you! And that is the difficulty of all of this, because so much of what is actually happening now is hidden from human sight! It is the fact that many human beings are not able to confront these things and try to stop it – or at least to “bend it to one side or the other.”
所以,我会告诉你的是这是一个某些正党为美国计划的“巨大计划”。我本想要说“提出”,但你看到他们没有把它提出来给你!这是一切的困难点,因为很多正在发生的东西向人类的视线隐藏!这是许多人无法面对这些东西并试图阻止它---或至少“把它弯到另一边”的事实

As a result, what you are seeing happening now is a vast deception of the population by those in political life who tell you one thing, while they have an agenda which is comprising goals and aspirations which are quite different from what they are telling you that they want to do.
因此,你正在看到发生的是一个巨大的欺骗,那些正客告诉你一样东西,而他们拥有一个和告诉你的他们想要做什么的东西完全不一样的目标与议程

And so, it is this level of deception which can be quite dangerous to your freedoms in this country. And that is what is at stake in this present election that you have coming up in a few months, because there is a vast need for the defense of the freedoms that you all enjoy in the United States of America! These things have been created for you through so much hard work, by so many people who founded your country.
所以,这种程度的欺骗会对你的自由造成很大的危害。这就是会在未来几个月到来的选举中岌岌可危的东西,因为非常有必要去捍卫你们都在美国这个国家享受的自由。这些东西经由建立这个国家的人通过大量辛苦的工作为你创建

And I was there to enjoy some of this activity, and Portia as well, because, as you know, we have been quite instrumental in the founding of this country – though we were not there in human physical form. Nevertheless, many of the founders of this country had a significant spiritual presence – which, unfortunately, has been lost in many of the leaders which you are now, shall I say, in the process of “enjoying their presence” on the earth.
我就在那,享受着这些活动,波西亚也是,因为,如你所知,我们对建立这个国家提供了很大的帮助---尽管我们没有处于物理形态中。不管怎样,许多建立这个国家的人拥有一个重大的精神存在---不幸的是,在现在的许多领袖中丢失,在“享受他们在地球上的存在”中丢失

As to the founding fathers who came forward and dedicated their time, their efforts, and, in many cases, most of their life’s work, to the founding of this country, they are no longer appreciated and cared about as “beacons of hope and light!” And, if their messages of freedom were ever heard, these have faded into the background of your history, I’m sorry to say.
那些开国元勋,奉献自己的时间、努力,在许多情况中,毕生的工作,来建立这个国家,他们不再被感激和在乎(作为希望与光的灯塔)!他们自由的信息没有被听到,这些都消失在历史的背景下

We are very concerned about this situation, because it is very much “up in the air,” as you would say. And nothing has been decided at this point! No one can tell which way this is going, because it is in flux – it is in a powerful process of change, which evolves daily, into yet another version of itself!
我们对这个情况很关心,因为它“悬而未决”。在这个点什么都还没有决定!没人可以诉说这会发展成什么样,因为它不断地变化着---它处于强大的改变进程中,每天都在发展,到另一个自我版本!

And so, I’m afraid I cannot give you any definitive answers or descriptions about what is going to happen with this process in the year of 2021, or what is going to be the ultimate outcome of your election (November 2020) – or exactly the energies which are going to move you into the coming year (of 2021), because it is so much “in the process of evolving.”
所以,恐怕我不能给予你任何明确的答案或描述,关于什么会在2021年发生,或者什么会是选举的最终结果(2020年11月)---或者什么样的能量会推动你进入2021年,因为它处于“演变进程中”

原文:https://sananda.website/lady-portia-and-count-st-germain.../
传导:Star Hinman
翻译:Nick Chan

【觉醒家园】 www.awaker.info
回复

使用道具 举报

QQ|Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|觉醒家园

GMT+8, 2024-5-18 13:23 , Processed in 0.028910 second(s), 25 queries .