主题

回帖

12万

积分

管理员

积分
发表于 2020-9-10 14:19 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
盖亚-完全协调于最初造物主的爱的指令

I am Gaia. I am ascending in frequency moment by moment, breath by breath. The tides are my breath. The seemingly endless cycles of times gone by are ending. A new moment, a new time is beginning now upon my form. Precious children, you are holding the light so faithfully, so strongly that this is indeed possible. I am so in love with you. I am so thankful for you. (She is crying tears of joy). It has been so long, so long that I have been immersed within the lower dimensional ways and they have been suffocating my breath. This I why the dark ones wish to suffocate you, for in so doing, they feel they may harm me further. But they cannot. I am higher now. My inter-dimensional matrixes are continually expanding, growing, enriching all who are attuned to them. The skies are prettier, don’t you think? The children are laughing, playing in the streets again. Soon the streets will be paved with a higher frequency. Communities will be tight-knit. All will be in service to the other. I see this has happening imminently. I am working hand in hand with our beloved Prime Creator. I am fully in tuned with the Prime Directive of love. I am love now, I have achieved this form some time ago. Many of you are in the process of becoming love within a human form. I am love within a planetary body. My body is expanding, growing, deepening, and yet ascending simultaneously. For all is being progressed ever further towards the light. I wish for you to know that I am not in pain, that I am fully relaxed within this process. You are to do the same. It will be an easier transition for you, beloved children, beloved friends. For you are my brothers and sisters from the stars here to rescue me, and to rescue humanity from the iron grip of the descending ones. You must feel this, how truly grateful I am for you.
我是盖亚。我时时刻刻,每个呼吸都在提升频率。潮汐就是我的呼吸。看似无穷无尽的循环周期正在完结。一个新的时刻,一个新的时代正在开始。宝贵的孩子们,你在如此忠诚,如此强力地保持着光,这确实是可能的。我非常地爱你。我非常感谢你。(她在流下喜悦的泪水)。我沉浸于较低维度的方式太久了,它们令我窒息。所以黑暗存有希望窒息你,因为这么做,他们会感到他们进一步地伤害了我。但他们不能。我现在更高了。我的跨维度矩阵在不断扩张、成长、丰富所有与其协调一致的人。天空更加漂亮了,是不是?孩子们在欢笑,再次在街道上玩耍。很快,街道会充满更高的频率。社区会是亲密的。所有人都会服务彼此。我看到这很快会发生。我与我们亲爱的最初造物主密切合作。我完全协调于最初造物主的爱的指令。我现在就是爱,我从一段时间前就做到了。你们许多人正在成为人类形态中的爱。我是行星身体中的爱。我的身体在扩张、成长、加深但同时又在提升。因为一切都在发展,进一步地朝向光。我希望你知道我并不处于痛苦中,我在这个进程中是完全放松的。你也可以。这会为你成为一个更加轻松的转变,亲爱的孩子们,亲爱的朋友们。因为你是我来自星星的兄弟姐妹,是来拯救我的,从下降之人的铁爪中拯救人类。你肯定感觉到了,我有多感激你

All is progressing along. The outer chaos can be quieted by a still and quiet mind, a heart that is at peace and solid in the light. Many masters lived during chaotic times. So it is for you. And so it is. The light transcends the darkness. Breathe with me. (I am seeing the cycles upon her, the seasons, seeds being planted, germinating, growing, harvested. I am seeing the cycles of the moon. I am seeing the cycles of the tide, the sun. I am seeing that all is like a very intricate interface of a clock with too many gears to fully comprehend. I am seeing that this clock is now itself a gear within another greater and bigger clock, and all is in perfect timing and divine planning and order. I am seeing a flash of light. All is still. All is suddenly I feel love like a thick blanket surrounding me. It makes me want to cry. I suddenly feel like I belong here, for this is what so many of us have been missing, this sense of love and of belonging. I am seeing soft rosy pink mist envelope me, envelop Gaia. I am seeing cities of light descend. I am hearing laughter, screams of joy, of reunion. All is light. Now all is green. I am seeing lush wet grass on my bare feet. I am walking on cool, wet, dense grass that glows green. I can only see expanses of green with light above it). Children we are close. Hold on. Hold on to me. Hold on to the hope that is within you. Hold on to love. Be the love that you are, that we are, and we will do this together! I am your Mother Gaia. I love you fully, completely, deeply, totally. Be renewed in my love, in my presence and let us begin a new higher more lovely adventure together. Do not fear the changes that surround you, for the outer world is crumbling away. The inner changes of the heart are to be your focus. It is your sacred sanctuary. You may reside within my crystalline heart at a moment’s notice. We shall heal together. I am Gaia. Be at peace.
一切都在发展。外在的混乱可以被一个寂静的安静的头脑、一颗平和的处于光的心安抚。许多大师都生活过混乱的时期。所以你也一样。就是如此。光会胜过黑暗。与我一同呼吸。(我看到她之上的周期,季节,种子被播种、发芽、成长、丰收。我看到月亮的周期。我看到潮汐、太阳的周期。我看到一切就像一个非常复杂的钟表界面,有着太多的齿轮要去完全理解。我看到这个钟表是另一个更大的钟表中的一个齿轮,一切都处于完美的时机、神圣的计划和秩序中。我看到一个闪光。一切都是静止的。一切都是突然的,我感到爱就像一张厚厚的毛毯包裹着我。我想要哭泣。我突然感到我属于这里,因为这就是我们许多人一直思念的,这个爱与归属感。我看到柔软的粉色迷雾包裹我,包裹盖亚。我看到光之城市下降。我听到笑声,喜悦的团聚尖叫声。一切都是光。现在一切都是绿色的。我看到我光脚踩在郁郁葱葱的湿草地上。我走在清凉的、湿润的、浓密的草地上。我只能看到泛着亮光的广阔的绿色)。孩子们,我们很近了。坚持住。抓紧我。抓紧你之内的希望。抓紧爱。成为我们所是的爱,我们会一起去做!我是你的盖亚母亲。我非常、完全、深度、彻底地爱着你。在我的爱中、我的存在中更新,让我们开始一个新的更高的更有爱的冒险。不要害怕周围的改变,因为外在世界正在崩塌。内在的心之改变才是你该专注的。它是你的圣殿。你可以在我的水晶之心中栖息片刻。我们会一起疗愈。我是盖亚。处于平和。

原文:https://voyagesoflight.blogspot. ... ptember-6-2020.html
传导:galaxygirl
翻译:Nick Chan

【觉醒家园】 www.awaker.info
回复

使用道具 举报

QQ|Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|觉醒家园

GMT+8, 2024-5-22 03:34 , Processed in 0.032099 second(s), 24 queries .