管理员

积分
发表于 2020-9-10 14:15 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
母神-我想要你只是做自己-Ⅱ

Greetings My Children,
问候,孩子们

I am Mother God,
我是母神

I was looking forward to for this channeling today. My original plan was just to talk about love, what love means and how we understand love.
我很期待今天的传导。我最初的计划只是谈论爱、爱意味着什么以及我们如何理解爱的

There are a lot of misunderstandings here on this planet what love is. People say and use this word very lightly. Sometimes they say it and don't even mean it. Love has a deep meaning, it comes from deep inside your soul, and your soul knows and had many experiences with that high emotion called love.
地球上关于爱是什么有着大量的误解。人们非常轻率的使用和述说这个字。有时候他们说它,但并不是真心的。爱有着一个深度的含义,它来自你的灵魂深处,你的灵魂知道以及拥有许多那个称为爱的高情感体验

If you stay in love day and night you are going to ascend in front of everyone's eyes. As I know so far, nobody was able to stay in those high energies 24/7. The reason it happens, because your mind doesn't let you rest, unless you learn by your meditations to stop the mind from trying to be in control of you. It’s like, when you look in the mirror and you see the reflection of yourself and most the time, when you are looking at the mirror, you say to yourself that you don't like what you see. The reason you don't like what you see, it’s because your judging yourself by using your mind instead of looking at yourself from the heart and not judging yourself, only then you will be able to see who you really are. A beautiful being who was created a long time ago in higher realms, lived and experienced many lives and then decided to come here to rescue Earth.
如果你日以夜继地处于爱中,你会在每个人的眼前扬升。如我所知,没有人能够24小时处于那些高能量中。这是因为你的头脑不让你休息,除非你学习通过冥想来停止头脑对你的掌控。这就像,当你看向镜子,你看到自己的影子,大多数时候,当你看向镜子,你对自己说你不喜欢你看到的。这是因为你使用你的头脑评判自己,而不是从心看向自己,不评判自己,只有这样你才能够看到自己的真正所是。一个美丽的存在,很久前在更高领域被创造,生活、体验了许多的生世,然后决定来到这里拯救地球

Many of you just got stuck here for thousands of years. Now, your liberation is coming to you and to all of you around the globe, happy, and peaceful times ahead of you. We all know that we need to stay in the present moment and not to go to the past or to the future. Your future is in the now moment, you are creating the future with each breath you take and with each second you stay in the now.
你们许多人被困在这里数千年了。现在,你的姐放正在到来,向所有人到来,快乐、和平的时代等待着你。我们都知道我们需要处于当下,不去进入过去或未来。你的未来就在当下,你在伴随着每一次呼吸,每一个处于当下的时刻创造未来

Please, don't look outside yourself for the answers, all of your answers that you are looking for are here inside you, deep inside in your soul and in your heart. When you stay in a high emotion like love, you can notice how people are reacting to you and how happy you are feeling out of the blue by just seeing or experiencing little things.
请不要向外寻找答案,你寻找的所有答案在你之内,在你的灵魂深处和心灵深处。当你处于高情感中,比如爱,你能够注意到人们如何回应你以及只是看到或体验到小东西你突然变得有多开心

Most of you are even afraid to say the word love, because you don't want to be judged by others or be misunderstood, because love doesn't just mean only love, it has many meanings. Love means that you have compassion for someone that could be a person, animal, tree or a plant, the compassion of loving and admiring what you are seeing, like trying to help someone who is in need.
你们大多数人甚至害怕述说爱这个字,因为你不想要被别人评判或误解,因为爱并不只是意味着爱,它有着许多的含义。爱意味着你对别的存在拥有同情心,可以是人、动物、树或植物,爱与欣赏你所见之物的同情心,比如帮助需要帮助的人

We can't live without the feeling of love in us, it’s unnatural, we would not survive without that emotion. A lot times you get so involved in your personal matters, that after having some bad experiences you shutdown that emotion and you are afraid to open your heart again. Please, don't be afraid, the more you open your heart, the more love you will receive from everywhere, plants, animals, people and from everyone. It's one of the highest emotions that you can experience on this planet. Enjoy and treasure this feeling, because some civilizations in the universe who became too advanced technologically by overgrowing themselves and letting their ego come to the surface, they ended up destroying themselves, because they forgot how to express love to each other.
没有爱的感受我们就无法存活,这是不自然的,没有那个情感我们就无法生存。你花费大量的时间处理个人的问题,在拥有一些不好的体验后,你关闭那个情感,你害怕再次敞开心。请不要害怕,你越多地敞开心,你会从每个地方、植物、动物、人那里收到更多的爱。它是你可以在地球上体验到的最高的情感之一。享受并珍惜这个感受,因为宇宙中一些文明在科技上非常先进,太过自满,让他们的小我来到表面,最终毁灭了自己,因为他们忘记了如何向彼此表达爱

Without having love in your life you become like machines. If they would remember that, then it would never happen to them. How can you harm anyone, when you coming from the highest emotion you can possibly express, so please remember, it’s very important to stay connected with your own heart and soul.
你的生活中没有爱,你就会变成机器。如果他们记得这一点,就不会发生那种事了。当你来自你可以表达的最高情感,你如何能伤害任何人,所以请记住,很重要去保持与你的心和灵魂连接

As I see what your government is trying to do to you, they trying to make you become unemotional beings, who can't feel or experience, becoming like robots attached to their phones, media or something else that distracts you from feeling and being awake by recognizing that you are a being who has a lot to offer to others. Instead you have become withdrawn, cold, fearful and confused. When you go anywhere now and you see other people coming towards you, your first reaction is to distance yourself from them, that’s what the government has done to humanity. Your not even enjoying fresh air when you are outside, everyone is walking around with masks over their face, because the news media scared everyone too death with it’s fear tactics and negative agenda.
当我看到你们的正府试图对你做的事情,他们在试图让你变成无情感的存在,无法感受或体验,变得像机器人一样,依附于手机、媒体或别的让你无法去感受去意识到你有着很多东西可以提供给他人的东西。你已经变得冷漠、恐惧和困惑。现在当你前往任何地方,你看到其他人向你前来,你的第一反应就是和他们保持距离,这就是正府对人类所做的。当你出门你都不享受新鲜空气了,每个人戴着口罩,因为新闻媒体用它的恐惧策略和负面议程把每个人都吓死了

I came here to help you and to get you in touch with your heart. I am trying to guide you to your awakening and your Ascension as Prime Creator is doing right now, who has been also guiding and teaching you to be only in the moment and in the light.
我前来帮助你,让你与你的心触碰。我试图指引你到达你的觉醒和扬升,就像最初造物主正在做的,他也在指引和教导你处于当下,处于光中

I am happy that I can be here today and help you to see and hear my message. My message is to you my children to love everyone and send love to everyone. Never harm anyone or each other. Remember, you all are One Love, One Universal Love, One Consciousnesses, One Universal Truth, We Are All One, me and you are one, there is no separation between us. Fill your heart with love and feel the rhythm of the universe in your heart beat.
今天我很高兴能够前来,帮助你看到并听到我的信息。我的信息是给你的,我的孩子们,去爱每个人,去把爱发送给每个人。永远不要伤害任何人。记住,你们都是同一个爱,同一个意识,同一个真理,我们都是一体的,你和我是一,我们之间没有分离。让你的心充满爱,感受你心跳中的宇宙韵律

Stay in light and love, don't judge yourselves, be neutral, forgive each other and stay brave. When a new reality is going to become a part of your daily life, your views are going to change and you are going to forget about the 3D duality of despair, anger, frustration and of other negative emotions what you have experienced. Everything is going to fade off and the only thing that is going to matter is for you to live and experience amazing, loving, peaceful and prosperous moments in the new Golden Age.
处于光与爱中,不要评判自己,保持中立,宽恕彼此,保持勇敢。当一个新的现实成为你日常生活的一部分,你的看法会改变,你会忘记绝望、愤怒、沮丧、其它负面情感的3D二元性。一切都会消退,唯一重要的就是去生活、体验惊人的、有爱的、和平的、繁荣的新黄金时代

I am looking forward to seeing a new Mother Earth and to see all of you being transformed and becoming a 5D human, a Galactic Human. This is how other civilizations call you, I am just going to call you my children. Stay in light and love, I love you all. Thank you Mother God
我期待着看到一个新的地球母亲,看到你们所有人转变,成为一个5D人类,一个银河人类。其他文明就是这么称呼你们的,我只是称呼你为我的孩子。处于光和爱中。我爱你们。

原文:https://voyagesoflight.blogspot. ... -god-via-erena.html
传导:Erena Velazquez
翻译:Nick Chan

【觉醒家园】 www.awaker.info
回复

使用道具 举报

QQ|Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|觉醒家园

GMT+8, 2024-4-29 17:58 , Processed in 0.036601 second(s), 24 queries .