12万

积分

管理员

积分
发表于 2020-9-7 13:03 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
地球-世俗的小我

Dear friends,
亲爱的朋友们

I am the voice of the Earth. I welcome all of you from the bottom of my heart. I am with you; I flow through you, through your body. Feel me as the rush of your blood, the rhythm of your breath, the sense of solidity in your body mass and how you stand on the Earth. Feel my presence in you and know yourself to be supported by me.
我是地球的声音。我衷心地欢迎你们所有人。我与你同在;我流经你,流经你的身体。感到我是你血液的流动,呼吸的韵律,身体中的坚固感,你处于地球上的感受。在你之中感受我的存在,知晓,你被我支持着

You are not your body, you live within it. Your consciousness has become connected with me, the planet Earth. Your soul is not dependent on any form in time or space, yet what a miracle it is that such a free and unfettered consciousness has merged with a material form, has become one with it. Feel the mystery of this merging: your soul has become flesh and blood. It is not something that is suspended on or around your body, the consciousness of your soul has penetrated deeply into all the cells of your body.
你不是你的身体,你生活在它之中。你的意识已经与我,地球,相连。你的灵魂并不依赖于时间或空间中的任何形态,但这样一个自由的意识与一个物质形态融合是一个多么非凡的奇迹。感受这个融合的神秘:你的灵魂成为了血肉之躯。它不是悬浮在你身体上方或周围的东西,你灵魂的意识深深地渗透到你身体的所有细胞中

Feel the power of your soul for a moment. Just now, I invited you to feel the power of the Earth: the force of gravity, the solidity of your body, and how you are supported by me, the Earth. Now, feel the soul’s strength, the spirit in you. Imagine that every cell in your body is filled with a living light. Your body radiates your consciousness, and by that I do not mean the awareness of your everyday thoughts; I mean a deeper consciousness of which you might not even be aware. It is an arch-consciousness that is part of the cosmic origin that carries you. This cosmic, solar energy is always with you, so become conscious of it and let it flow through you.
感受你灵魂的力量一会儿。就现在,我邀请你去感受地球的力量:重力、你身体的坚固感,你如何被我支持。现在,感受灵魂的力量,你之内的精神。相信你身体的每个细胞充满了活生生的光。你的身体散发你的意识,我并不是说意识到你的日常想法。我是在说你可能没有注意到的一个更深的意识。它是传承着你的宇宙起源一部分的最初意识。这个宇宙、太阳能量总是与你同在,所以意识到它并让它流经你

In particular, I would like to ask you to imagine how this ray of cosmic energy connects with you through your crown, the top of your head. Feel how the energy of your soul enters there and circles around your crown and then through your head, shoulders, and back flowing downward. Through the channel of your spine, the soul’s energy descends downward to the tailbone. Receive the light of your soul in your abdomen and your pelvis. Feel how the very dense, compact structure of your bones and your skeleton are touched by the light of your soul. They want to be affected by and work with you on a soul level.I, the Earth, want to work together with your soul through your body.
尤其,我想要请求你去想象这个宇宙能量光线如何通过你的顶轮,你的头顶,与你连接。感受你灵魂的能量如何进入那里并围绕着你的顶轮旋转,然后通过你的头部、肩膀、后背向下流动。通过你的脊椎通道,灵魂的能量下降到尾椎骨。在你的腹部和盆骨接收你灵魂的光。感受你骨骼和骨架的稠密、紧实结构如何被灵魂的光触动。它们想要在灵魂层面被你影响和与你共事。我,地球,想要通过你的身体与你的灵魂共事

Imagine that your soul’s light flows even deeper through your thighs, your knees, calves, and lower legs, your ankles, your heels and up to the front of each foot and into every one of your toes. Your soul wants to be present here on Earth. Your soul longs to incarnate in this body in this life, here and now. Welcome your soul’s light!
想象你的灵魂之光更深地流经你的大腿、膝盖、小腿、脚踝、脚后跟、脚、每根脚趾。你的灵魂想要处于地球上。你的灵魂渴望在此生,此时此刻化身于这个身体。欢迎你灵魂的光

From your earthly personality, you do have options; you can begin to open to your soul’s light, or you can shut yourself off to some degree. Your earthly personality possesses a certain independence. When you are born on Earth as a child, a human being, you are a unique creature, a new creation. You are not just an extension of your soul, you are really new and you come here in order to bring something new to your soul.
根据你世俗的个性,你确实有着选择;你可以开始向你灵魂的光敞开,或者你可以在某种程度上关闭自己。你世俗的个性具有一定的独立性。当你作为一个孩子在地球上诞生,你是一个独特的生物,一个新的造物。你不只是灵魂的一个延伸,你是崭新的,你来到这里把新的东西带给你的灵魂

In Heaven, your soul takes the decision at some point to enter earthly life. Before that decisive moment, many options are weighed and considered. There are currents from the past and the future that push you forward as a soul until you feel deep inside: “Now I want to take the plunge again; there is something beautiful and precious on Earth that I want to fathom, that I want to experience”.
在天堂,你的灵魂在某种程度上决定进入世俗的生活。在那个决定性的时刻之前,许多选项被权衡与考虑。有着来自过去和未来的电流推动你作为一个灵魂前进,直到你在内在深处感到:“现在我想要再次冒险;地球上有着美丽的珍贵的东西我想要了解,我想要体验”

The soul always consents to an incarnation, but once that consent has been given, and you are born in a new human body, there is now a new potential, and new possibilities open up. The soul cannot decide everything. Certainly, there are timelines that have been drawn; there are ideas, a plan for the upcoming life, but there is still so much undecided. And your earthly “I” that grows and develops in the earthly atmosphere, is also new to the soul. The soul is in your body and in your personality, but it does not have everything at its disposal; it is also learning and gaining new experiences. In this way, an earthy ego is created that carries your name and is placed among many different forces.
灵魂总是赞同化身,但一旦那个赞同被给予,你就诞生于一个新的人类身体中,现在有着一个新的潜能,新的可能性开启。灵魂不能决定一切事物。当然,有着被绘制的时间线。有着想法,计划,为了即将到来的生世,但依旧有着很多未被决定的东西。你的世俗“我”,在世俗的氛围中成长和发展,对灵魂来说也是新的。灵魂处于你的身体和个性中,但它无法支配一切;它也在学习和获得新的体验。如此,一个世俗的小我被创造,携带着你的姓名,被放置到许多不同的力量中

There is your body and there is your soul, your cosmic origin, but there are also the effects of human society, your parents, school, environment. Your earthly ego is the center point that is connected to Earth and to Heaven, to body and to soul, but the ego is also the one who is at the helm, navigating through life, and it is the ego who has to make choices. Feel the power of your ego.
有着你的身体,有着你的灵魂,你的宇宙起源,但也有着人类社会、你的父母、学校、环境的影响。你的世俗小我是与地球和天堂、灵魂和身体连接的中心点,但小我也是在掌舵的人,航行着生活,小我也必须做出选择。感受你小我的力量

You often look for advice from spiritual guides, angels, masters, or to Earth, from me. But the deepest secret of life on Earth is to connect with yourself and to trust your own deepest wisdom. And you increase that wisdom by living your life. It is not so that the soul already knows everything and that all you need to do is to learn what the soul wants in your earthly life; that is only partly true. The soul must concern itself equally in acquiring experience, wisdom, and knowledge through you. An interplay is involved that is of equal value to both you and your soul.
你经常寻求来自精神指导、天使、大师或地球、我的建议。但地球生活最深的秘密就是与你自己连接,相信你最深的智慧。随着你通过生活来增加那个智慧。不是灵魂已经知道一切,你所需要做的就是在你的世俗生活中学习灵魂想要学习的。这只是部分真实。灵魂必须要通过你获得体验、智慧和知识。一个相互作用,对你和你的灵魂来说同等的重要

Therefore, honor yourself, and do not make yourself small. You are the one who has taken that leap of faith, the plunge into incarnation. Honor yourself! You have known all kinds of emotions: grief, fear, uncertainty, and also the effort it takes to be yourself in the earthly realm: to keep in touch with your soul and with your source, and to believe in yourself. You are the one who has taken the risk to take that step.
因此,荣耀自己,不要让自己变得渺小。你迈出了那个信仰的飞跃,跳入化身中。荣耀自己!你已经熟知各种情感:悲伤、恐惧、不确定性以及成为世俗领域中的你需要做出的努力:与你的灵魂和源头保持联系并相信自己。你是冒险迈出这一步的人

What then is the benefit of connecting with the soul if it is not all-knowing? By experiencing your soul, you remember who you are, where you belong, and where your origin is. You remember the atmosphere, the vibrational energy, which belongs to you, your innermost being. You remember who you are beyond time and space, beyond your physical form, beyond death, and even beyond birth. The purpose of keeping connected to your soul is to completely feel that connection while being here in this body and to let that connection penetrate your earthly personality; to know that is who you really are: so free, so great.
如果它不是全知的,那与灵魂连接的好处是什么?通过体验你的灵魂,你忆起你是谁,你从属于哪里,你的起源在哪里。你忆起从属于你、你内心深处存在的氛围、振动能量。你忆起超越时间空间、超越你物理形态、超越死亡、甚至超越诞生的你的所是。与你灵魂保持连接的目标就是处于这个身体中的同时完全感到那个连接,并让那个连接穿透你的世俗个性;知晓你的真正所是:如此自由,如此伟大

At the same time, it is intended that you, your earthly “I”, make choices, and I want to help you do that by letting you know that I have much to give to you. It gives me deep joy to feel the light of your soul penetrate me, its cosmic sunlight. I want to work with you, that is my intention. It is a part of my path toward growth in consciousness – my development – to create a paradise on Earth in which joy and abundance predominate. And to do this in collaboration with you, as an interplay with the people of the Earth, is my dream.
与此同时,让你,你的世俗“我”,做出选择,我想要通过让你知道我有着很多东西给予你来帮助你去做这些。感到你灵魂的光穿透我,它的宇宙阳光,给予了我深度的喜悦。我想要与你共事,这是我的意图。这是我意识提升的道路---我的发展---创造人间天堂(喜悦和丰盛占据主导)的一部分。与你合作,作为与地球上的人的交互,是我的梦想

To achieve this, you have to respect yourself; to have respect not only for your soul, but also for your earthly ego that has borne so much. It is not exactly easy to be incarnate on Earth at this time. Many violent energies that were accumulated in the past now seek healing, solutions, and are in need of integration. You are familiar with those energies inside yourself: dark, blocked places and anxious parts that now want to become visible and acknowledged as they search for resolution and to be set free. That is also happening on a large scale in very many people at this time, and that creates unrest on the outer plane. But the germ of the new has been sown, so connect with that.
要实现这些,你必须尊重自己;不仅尊重你的灵魂,还要尊重忍受了太多的世俗小我。此刻化身于地球并不容易。在过去积累的许多暴力能量现在寻求疗愈、解决方案、需要整合。你熟悉内在的那些能量:黑暗、堵塞的地方和焦虑的部分现在想要变得可见和被认识到,随着它们寻求解决方案和自由。这也在大规模地发生,在许多人之内,这在外在平面创造了不安。但新事物的胚芽已被播种,所以与它连接

First, feel who you are, feel the infinite being, the soul out of which you have emerged. Feel your earthly “I” in the middle of that presence. That is who you are now; how you manifest now. You are a channel for the new consciousness that wants to be born, but it needs time to come to fruition. Try not to observe this process from the level of the mind, but instead try to follow the pace and the rhythm of your life, of your earthly ego in collaboration with your soul.
首先,感受你的所是,感受无限的存在,灵魂。在那个存在中感受你的世俗“我”。这是你现在的所是;你的体现。你是想要诞生的新意识的一个管道,但它需要时间来结果。尽量不要从头脑的层面观察这个进程,而是跟随你生活、世俗小我的速率和韵律,与你的灵魂合作

Now ask yourself: “What is important for me to manifest now in my earthly life?” You are engaged in a grand process of development together with your soul. Your soul learns from you and you learn from the wider perspective of your soul; accept that you are on this path together. Envision yourself as you literally stand on a path and look to see if there emerges something that gives you a sign or a suggestion about what is important for you now, both for your soul and for your earthly ego. You might see an image, a color, or you might just get a feeling. Perhaps there appears a guide, an angel, a person, or an animal; just look to see what presents itself. Whatever it is, it has the face of love and wants to confirm and support you, for only then is it real.
现在问问自己:“现在对我来说什么是很重要的需要显化到我的世俗生活中?”你处于和你灵魂一起发展的宏伟进程中。你的灵魂向你学习,你向你灵魂更大的视角学习。接纳你们一起处于这条道路上。想象自己真的处于一条道路上,看看是否有什么东西出现给予你一个迹象或建议,关于什么对你(你的灵魂和你尘世的小我)来说是重要的。你可能看到一副画面,一个颜色,或者你可能会得到一个感受。也许会出现一个指导、一个天使、一个人或动物;只是看看什么会出现。无论是什么,它有着爱的面孔,想要证实和支持你,只有这样它才是真实的

Receive the gift or the message that wants to come to you. Allow it to completely enter into your body. The body is the focal point of who you are, here and now, not somewhere in a different sphere, or in the past or the future, but now! Breathe in the energy that wants to serve you now, the energy that wants to be given to you. Let it flow to those parts of your body and your energy field that need it, and that happens spontaneously, naturally.
接收想要向你前来的礼物或信息。让它完全进入你的身体。身体是你所是的焦点,此时此刻,不是在不同领域的某个地方,也不是在过去或未来,而是现在!吸入想要服务你的能量,想要被给予你的能量。让它流向需要它的身体部分和能量场,这会自发、自然地发生

Remember, wherever you are and however you feel, there is always help surrounding you. It is your job, your mission and goal, to make your own decisions in your life; to create something new, a new path where your soul can learn and where you can also grow and experience joy. But nevertheless, despite that independence that is your right, you may also ask for help, always! That is why I surround you with all my love. I see your courage and perseverance, and I appreciate that. Feel supported by me.
记住,无论你在哪,你的感受如何,你周围总是有着帮助。这是你的工作、使命和目标,在自己的生活中做出自己的决定;创造新事物,一条新的道路,你的灵魂可以学习,你可以成长和体验喜悦。但不管怎样,尽管独立性是你的权利,你也可以请求帮助!所以我伴随着我的爱包围着你。我看到了你的勇气和毅力,我很欣赏你。感到我的支持

Thank you for your great openness and presence.
谢谢你伟大的敞开和存在

Earth
地球

原文:https://eraoflight.com/2020/09/05/earth-speaks-the-earthly-ego/
传导:Pamela Kribbe
翻译:Nick Chan

【觉醒家园】 www.awaker.info
回复

使用道具 举报

QQ|Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|觉醒家园

GMT+8, 2024-5-16 11:27 , Processed in 0.044681 second(s), 24 queries .