主题

回帖

12万

积分

管理员

积分
发表于 2020-8-30 13:55 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
神圣之母-转变离开金钱

You are transitioning out of a money-based economy, which is a distorted energetic, towards a money-free culture, where all your needs are abundantly provided for, in ways you cannot currently imagine.
你正在转变离开基于金钱的经济系统,它是一个扭曲的系统,你在朝向一个不用钱的文化,你所有的需求会被大量地提供,在你当前无法想象的方式中

At present, your life is based on meeting your subsistence needs: shelter, food, warmth, clothing… very little time and energy is available for the fuller expression of the greatness that is you, in form, at this moment.  This will soon change.
目前,你的生活基于满足你的生存需求:住所、食物、温暖、衣服...很少有时间和精力去完整表达形态中的你的伟大。这很快就会改变

With regard to the monetary system, this must evolve.  It cannot be eliminated nor can it be transformed overnight.
关于货币系统,这必须进化。它不能被淘汰也不能在一夜之间改变

To share all the money in the world equally at this present time would create as many problems as are currently being addressed.  So, the process will be a more gradual evolution; that does not mean it will take centuries, it will take perhaps a decade.
目前,公平地分享世界上所有的金钱会创造和当前需要处理的问题一样多的问题。所以,进程会是更加渐进的;这并不意味着这会需要几个世纪,也许会需要十年

In more practical terms, everyone will receive money.  Everyone.  Soon.  It is a right for everyone to have the energy (money at this time) to create what they need to live.
在更加实际的方面,每个人都会收到金钱。每个人。很快。让每个人有精力(此刻,钱)去创造生活的所需是一个权利

There are others, who will receive greater amounts of money, with the express aim that they are stewards of Gaia, stewards of my trust, and that these funds are to help humanity, from funding new forms of education to financing the building of new means of transport, new means of energy, new means of creating food and clothing, in alignment with their soul contracts.
有着其他人,会收到更多的钱,会明确表明他们是盖亚的管家,我信任的管家,这些基金会帮助人类,从资助新的教育形式到资助建立新的交通运输方式,新的能源,新的创造食物和衣服的方式,与他们的灵魂合同对齐的

Some will use their money wisely; others will make mistakes in order to grow into wisdom and stewardship.
一些人会明智地使用他们的金钱;其他人会犯错,为了成长到智慧和职责

Within the ascension journey, you are like snakes shedding its skin – the skin of the ego, the skin of the lies told to you by successive unloving forces.  Ascension is an internal journey.  It is about you, my precious child, and your divinity.  The focus is not on what others have or have not; each child’s focus should be on themselves and how they use the money to express their energy, their light.
在扬升之旅中,你就像蛇蜕皮---小我的皮,被无爱的力量告知你的谎言的皮。扬升是一个内在的旅程。这是关于你,我宝贵的孩子,和你的神性。焦点并不是放在别人有什么或没有什么。每个孩子的焦点应该放在自己身上,以及他们如何使用金钱去表达自己的能量、光

Be reassured, my precious children, not one of my children will be short-changed in this evolution.  Not one of you, for every single one of you - no matter what you have done or not done - is of my heart, my being, my essence.  You are my Love, expressed in human form.  What a miracle is that?  How could I not look after you as the most precious, beloved aspect of my Self?
放心,我宝贵的孩子们,没有一个孩子会在这个进化中蒙受损失。没有一个,因为你们每个人---无论你做过什么或没做什么---都是我的心、我的存在、我的本质。你是我的爱, 在人类形态中的表达。这是一个奇迹不是吗?我如何能不照顾你,我最珍贵的、可爱的面向?

This channel was done in answer to several questions I received about whether or not everyone would get money.  As a channel, I try to convey as accurately as possible what I pick up, but it will always be a partial truth because I am only human, and because we are all creating this reality.  You too can tune in and ask for understanding, signs and symbols to help you understand.  Communing with the divine aspects of our Selves is our birthright, one that is rapidly coming online for many, many of us.  
这则信息是在回答我收到的关于是不是每个人都会收到钱的问题中完成的。作为一个管道,我试图尽可能精确地传达我所拾起的东西,但它总是部分真实,因为我只是一个人类,因为我们都在创造这个现实。你也可以协调,请求理解、迹象来帮助你理解。与我们自我的神圣面向交流是我们与生俱来的权利,正在为我们许多人上线

** In answer to the question 'where does the money come from?' I was shown a sea or an ocean, with different rivers all feeding that ocean, then I saw the water from the ocean evaporate and become rain over the land, feeding the rivers that fed the oceans.  
在回答“钱从哪里来”的问题中,我被展示了一片海洋,不同的河流供给海洋,然后我看到海洋中的水蒸发,变成雨,喂养供给海洋的河流

My understanding of this is that there are many sources, but they are all coming from the same place: the Divine; and that this energy is eternal energy, it doesn't run dry; it may change in form or volume, but it doesn't run dry.  
我对此的理解是有着许多的源头,但它们都来自同一个地方:神;这个能量是永恒的能量,它不会枯竭;它可能改变形态或体积,但不会枯竭

How do you interpret this vision?
你如何诠释这个画面?

原文:https://jennifercrokaert.blogspo ... g-out-of-money.html
传导:Jennifer Crokaert
翻译:Nick Chan

【觉醒家园】 www.awaker.info
回复

使用道具 举报

QQ|Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|觉醒家园

GMT+8, 2024-4-30 00:07 , Processed in 0.035038 second(s), 24 queries .